You Owe Me One

By sikkisawhore

"you owe me one" he said in a deep voice. "owe you what? " she was curious. "your body" he whispered into her... More

hey;)
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.

09.

3.5K 90 9
By sikkisawhore

I jumped.

"CAN I GO HOME NOW?!" i'm begging to Jimin who was reading some works. "what?"

"Pleaseeee! It's important~" i ran to his desk while begging.

"more important than all of those documents?" he glared at me. "i'll do it at home! Tomorrow it's done! Please this is soooo important~"

Jimin only looked at me, "fine"

I jumped, "THANK YOU!" i grab my bag and go out from his office.
I walk out from the building, find a taxi and ride to my apartment.

My phone beeped.

"where are you?"

I giggled. I arrived at the apartment and quickly take the lift to the 5th floor.

I pressed the password and opened the door. I saw a guy sitting on the sofa and luggage beside him.

"ROWOON!" i ran to him and hug him. I hug him tight and so was he.

"i miss you, i miss you, i miss you!" i jumped while hugging him, he was laughing.

I let go of him, "you didn't tell me that you were going home!"

"it's a surprise~" he said and rub my head. "wait, don't tell me you have a job?" he was looking at my outfits.

I nodded,"it's a big company" i brag. "aww~ my sister already got a job" he put his arm around my neck, "you're chocking me!"

Yep, he's my brother, Hyo Rowoon. It's been a year since he left Seoul and go to China for his job.

"you skipped your job?" he said after putting himself in a comfy shirt. "yep, and i do it for you by the way" i give him a cup of tea.

Sooin opened the door, "Yejin~ let's eat something" Sooin stopped her step.

"hello" Rowoon waved at her, "ROWOON?! H-HOW HEㅡWHAT?" she was confused.

"surprise~" he laughed. "it's been so long!" Sooin gives him a high five. "because you're here, and you're rich, why don't you treat us some beef?" Sooin raised an eyebrow.

"let's go!" i pull Rowoon from the couch, "alright alright, i'll go change" he went to the bedroom.

We drove to the restaurant with a taxi because Rowoon car still in China. It was an expensive restaurant but Rowoon can afford it YEET.

Our table was near the windows, it have a great view.

"please don't choose the most expensive one, i could broke just in a sec because of you two" Rowoon said while looking at the menu.

We ordered and wait for the foods. "is your job cool?" Rowoon asked. "yeah, i became a secretary" i said, "ah right! Her bossㅡaww!" i step on her foot.

"what?" Rowoon looking suspicious, "oh nothing, she just said that my boss is uhmㅡhandsome" i lied.

Rowoon just nodded. The foods has arrive, the smells was good as hell. We enjoyed the foods while talking and joking around.

When i was eating i look around to the place there, and i saw fucking Jimin with Yoongi eating in the middle table.

Oh fuck.

I covered my face with my hair and whispered to Sooin, "my boss is here!" Sooin gasped.

"what are you guys talking?" Rowoon eat his steak. "nothing" me and Sooin laugh.

After we ate the foods, Sooin was heading to the toilet. Me and Rowoon talked about something deep.

"kinda miss mom actually" Rowoon reached my hands and hold it.

Our parents got divorced, mom was married with another guy and dad died of a car crash. She abandoned us when we just graduated from high school.

"i don't know where she lived" i pat his hand that holding mine. "you've been a strong girl" Rowoon kissed my hand, "i feel like a princess right now" we both giggled.

"important?"

I turn my head to a guy standing in front of the table.

"what is this? Blind date? Leaving your job because of this stupid date? You want to get paid or not?"

"hey, don't talk to my girl like that" Rowoon stand up. Jimin pissed off, "or what? I'm his boss"

"guys stop" i said and stand up as well. "and i'm supposed to be his bㅡ"

"Jimin! The hell are you doing? You can't just ruin someone's date!" Yoongi pulled him away.

"this is your boss?" Rowoon pointed at him, i nodded.

Jimin slap Yoongi hands from his, "i don't want to hear again that you go on a date with some of stupid guys. Tomorrow you have to work till late, or i cut your salary"

"hey you can't do that!" Rowoon was about to smack him down, "i do what i want. I'm her boss" Jimin walked away. 

People were watching and i got embarrassed of it.

"Rowoon it's ok" i told him to sit again. "your boss is not a nice person and i don't like it" he said while grabbing a fork.

"what you gonna do? Stick a fork on his butt? It's ok, he'll get better tomorrow. He's a sensitive guy" i told him.

He put down the fork. "wow, what a scene" Sooin sit again. "can't believe your boss is 'that' crazy" she said while shaking her head.

"poor you" Rowoon caring my head.

We heading home after paid the bill, Jimin already gone.

Sooin go to her room while me and Rowoon get inside my room. "i'll drive you there tomorrow" Rowoon change his clothes to a black shirt.

"ok" i throw myself to the bed after a nice shower. Rowoon get to the bed as well. "where's Jungkook anyway?" he asked while playing his phone.

"on a duty call, be back on 2 days" i said while tuck myself in a blanket. We slept together like always.

"WAKE UP!!" Rowoon scream right in my ears. I jumped and having a lil heart attack, "What is wrong with you?!" Rowoon was laughing and i kick his ass.

I chase him, he was running to the living room. "stop! Stop! Stop!" i was tickling him and he get his revenge back.

"go take a shower!!" he kick my butt and i flew away to the bathroom.

I dressed up pretty good, and head to the kitchen. He was making a kimchi pancake.

We both eat breakfast together while talking. He took my phone and opens the camera, "morning selfie!" he took a selca from my phone. I looked at him weirdly, "what? Everyone should know you have a handsome brother" he show me his selca, "see? Handsome right?"

He took the motorcycle out from the basement, it's his. But Jungkook ride it.

"i miss this baby" Rowoon rubs the red and black motorcycle. "let's go" i hop on and put my arms around his waist. "hold tight" he said and start driving.

He saw the tall building that have DNA sign on top of it "wow" he took of his helmet. "i don't know when i'm done, so i call you later" i said while i took off my helmet.

"alright" he put my helmet on the motorcycle. "ok byeㅡ" he open his arms, "you don't wanna hug?"

"whatㅡthis is a public place!" i was embarrassed. "come on, we haven't see each other for a year" he said while his arms was ready,

"fine" i hug him just for a sec, "byee" i waved at him and go inside.

Jimin was looking from above, inside his office. "just watch till you get in here" he glared at Rowoon.

I opened the door, he was standing there look out through the window.

"morning" i said and sat on my desk, he's not answering.

Rude.

He walk to his desk, "take this" he pointed at a bunch of documents, a lot of it.

"don't go home before you finish all of this" he said again and i took it from his desk.

"it's heavy" i was struggling, he looked at me "so? Not my business"

I'm screaming inside right now.

I put the documents on my desk hardly, "should i kill him?" i whispered to myself.

"i clearly can hear that" he said, "yes, sorry" i bowed to him and sat down. "did i have a meeting today?" he asked, i checked on my note. "you have, at Sangjin Company. 10 o'clock"

He checked the time and back to his work again.

I started working on the documents one by one. It makes my head explode, so i calmed down by playing my phone, looking to the notifications.

But no one texted me or a news.

Jimin stood up and went to the toilet inside his office. One documents has finished, it took only 10 minutes because it's was easy one.

I put it on his desk, when i put it i saw a paper that had Ms. Lee name on it. 'Park Jimin abusing his own secretary, Lee Boram'

I read it, and got me shocked.

Jimin played with her feelings so he can get her body, he was abusing her and she hasn't been seen at work after that, after a few weeks she showed up with resign letter and left with tears. And some said she was pregnant.

Jimin lock himself away after the incident, never went out from his office. Or even talk to the workers there, no one have the bravery to get inside his office, except his friend, Yoongi.

"is it nice to look at your boss stuff?" he grab the paper and i was shook, "i-i didn't mean to, really!"

"then why you read it that long?" his eyes were on fire. He walk closer to me. I was shaking, he was angry.

He pull my arm roughly, i bumped to his body. "just forget what you've read" he gripped my hands tightly, i was in pain.

I was scared, he can see that. He's about to kiss me but i push him, "y-you hurting me"

He let go of my hand, "is it true?" i let my braveness out. "i told you too forget about it, it's not your business" he rolled his eyes.

"it's my business, i need to know" i guess i'm not scared anymore. "what? You afraid that i'm gonna do that to you too? This, all of this is fakeㅡ" 

"yes, i'm afraid of that"

His face turned dark, "so you look at me as a person like that"

I never see him this way.

"fine" he went outside.

I bite my thumb, "can't believe i just argued with my boss"

{ Jimin pov}

It's actually hurt, she looked at me as a perverted guy. All i've been doing to here was my way to express my feeling to her not because of my passion of her body.

I left her, i was mad and i called Yoongi to take me to the meeting.

"she's not coming?" he asked, "can't you tell?" i glared at him. "ok chill" he drove the car.

I sat on my chair and greet some of the bosses there. Jaebum was there too.

I wasn't listening at the guider, i can't focus. I keep thinking her. I keep asking myself, should i say sorry to her or not. But if i say sorry, it's not my fault it was her.

"Mr.Park, how about you? Are you agree about this?" the guider was asking. "y-yeah, i agreed. Nice idea" i told to the guider even though i didn't listen.

"really?! That's great! Shall we begin tomorrow?" everybody were agreed about something, i pretend to know too.

After the meeting, Jaebum approach me. "i was shooked you would agree to it" he said. "i'm busy, go away" i pull my bag and start walking.

"i'll go your office tomorrow" he said and i stopped, "for?"

"for the first step of the collaboration? And you said agreed?" he explain.

Fuck. Did i just agreed for the collaboration between my company and his?

I walk away.

Tbc!!!

Please leave a comment or vote or maybe share this story ♡

LOVE U💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 216 5
I entered into the abandoned looking building. I was looking around when Voice : WHO ARE YOU? ME : I- *gulps* I am Y/n I remove my teeth from her ne...
68K 2.4K 13
"Did you just talk back to me, bitch?" The way he says it is not an insult, and a jolt of arousal shoots to your core as you do a double take. "What...
19.5K 728 32
"You want me to do you here" Jungkook whispered near your ear. "sir wh..what are you talking about" you dared to question him. "You little lamb... D...
806K 32.5K 73
"If you don't stop this little act of yours I will tear your clothes off right here right now and shove myself into you and fvck you so hard until yo...