𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐀'𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆...

By ggyoungdream

"Balling on you. Shopping sprees you know I spend some dollars on you. I wanna fuck in a condo, I had to stri... More

❛Chapter one:
❛Chapter two:
Author's Note.

❛Chapter three:

276 19 6
By ggyoungdream

Go, now I can't be saved. No matter what I do they say that I'm wrong.

"I'm tied 'den a bitch." Kentrell prospered up to say. The blunt that was previously rolled by him was placed to his lips as he inhaled the herb into his system. Michaela just allowed her giggles to fill the room, her naked skin covered up by the white hotel sheets.

"Baby, no I'm tired. You neva' know when to stop." She teased him, turning her head over to look back at Kentrell who just stared. At some point in time she thought something was actually wrong with him but she quickly learned that he stared a lot. "Can you stop starin'?" She simpered, shaking her head and soon placing her fingers to remove the blunt from his fingertips.

".... My fault." He chuckled, picking up his phone from the night stand. "And what'chu mean ion know when to stop? I was tryna buss." He replied bluntly soon running his tongue along his lips. Michaela's laughter filled the room as she snuggled up underneath the man. "I'm just keepin' it gutta wit'cha." He added, while shrugging his arms and allowing them to wrap around the woman's frame as her head laid upon his bare chest.  "You finna go to sleep, bae?" He questioned, taking the blunt away from the woman to pull again soon letting out the burning joint.

"Yeah, I guess imma go ahead and get some sleep. You wore me out for tonight." She joked again as she pressed her plump lips against his bare chest. Not much interested in that, Kentrell tapped her backside so that she could lift up.

"Uh uh, gimme a real fuckin' kiss." He leaned his head down to pucker his lips out toward the female and soon enough, their lips met and they engaged in a deepened smooch that lasted not so long. His fingers went to ash the blunt into the ashtray that was stationed on the night stand and rested the remainings inside. It was then Michaela pulled back, resting her acrylics against his skin.

"I don't wanna go back home, I wanna stay with you." She admitted. Living home with her mother and stepfather was getting tiring. It was almost if she didn't have any freedom to chase her own dreams nor do the things that she wanted to do in life. It was always what her parents wanted her to do. Her visage soften as she looked the man in his eyes. She might wasn't aware but Kentrell read right through her. Those nights when he was away, he would often listen to the woman and her complaints and this time she finally wanted to run away from her problems.

"Bae.. All imma say is, do what you wanna do. You eighteen. Nobody shouldn't have to tell you what to do no mo'. You should make ya' own decisions. Outta 'errythang I don' tol' you, I want 'chu to take 'dis. Do what makes you happy. If you wanna come out ta' Cali' wimme, do 'dat. I won't have no prollems wit' 'dat fa'real. I want you to come wit' me." He confessed, laying his head against the pillow and closing his eyes right after. Michaela pondered on his words and soon allowed a smile to compliment her features.

"You know, you're the best right? If I come out to Cali will there be a chance I can do the cosmetology thing like we talked about?"

A chuckle left Kentrell's lips as his eyes opened again to look at her. "If that's what you really wanna do. I remember you tellin' me 'dat was ya' dream. Chase 'dat shit. You don't gotta do the Military like yo' people pressin' bout." He told her truthfully. "I'll make sure, you get into school, that ain't a thang."

The smile on Michaela's face was nothing but pure contentment. That's all she ever wanted in life. Beauty was everything to her and she wanted to perfect her craft professionally. If it was just doing makeup or hair, that made her happy. Seeing that Kentrell would be the one to make her dream come true, it brought a different light to her towards him. Placing another kiss against his lips, she lowered her head to rest back against his chest.

"That's a bet then. You just gotta help me get the fuck from outta Florida." Those were her last words as she closed her eyes.

"And imma make sure you do. I got'cha baby girl."

•••

| The Next Day |

Parking her Honda into the driveway of her parents home, Michaela instantly blew out a breath of air as she stared at the unstable home that she lived in. The place where the only room in the house that brought her peace was her own bedroom. Her eyes fell down to the FaceTime video that revealed Portia.

"Girl, just go to your room and don't say nothing." Portia coached only because she knew how Michaela's parents were. Michaela rose from her vehicle and began removing her overnight bags from the backseat all while her hand held onto her car keys and her phone.

"Man, like that's gon' help. But whateva' I'll try." She told her best friend as she looked at the camera. "I'll call you back though." She told Portia who then said her goodbye's before ending the video call. Locking her cellular device, Michaela then closed all the doors to her car and locked them before proceeding to head up to the house and unlocking the door. The sweet smell of lit candles and plug ins lingered around the home as she stepped inside and locked the door back. Being that the house was one story, she walked through the living area and into the hall to her room, placing her belongings onto her bed. Knowingly that her parents were in the house, they wasn't going to speak to Michaela. She often came home and never spoke to them the entire day. She was use to it.

After her mother married, things changed for the better for her mother and the worse for her. Being that her mother was a single parent at one point, it was a good feeling to not have to do things alone anymore. She seemed happy even if she had admitted to Michaela that she wasn't at some point. Lots of negative things had been said between the relationship of her step father, her mother and Michaela herself. To have someone want you out, wouldn't care what could happen to you or who would always take up for someone that thought they was perfect, broke Michaela.

"You been smoking." She heard her mother's voice call out as she stopped at the door way. "I can smell it." Michaela turned her head over to her mother and shook her head.

"I didn't. It's probably from the club." She lied, knowingly that Kentrell and her smoked before she left him at the Hotel. One thing about it, Michaela never revealed to her mother about Kentrell. She didn't want her to know that she was conversing with someone superior of her. "It's still on my clothes." She added, unzipping her bag to begin tossing her dirty clothes into the basket near her bed.

"Why do you do that? You know that could mess up going to the Air Force. I'm not telling you anything wrong. I just want you to leave and make it outta here. I don't want you to be like me nor your sister." Overall Michaela's mother meant well but instead of pushing Michaela to chase something she has a true passion for, she was forcing her to do something she never thought about doing in her life.

"I hear you but I wasn't smoking. Could you stop assuming?" She was honestly getting tired of the same speech.

"I'm not assuming. I'm just trying to tell you. Don't mess this up. When do you take the test again?" Her mother inquired. "And have you been studying for it?"

Michaela turned her head away as she rolled her eyes, turning her attention back to her mother.

"Roll 'em again and watch I make 'em stuck." Her mother threatened.

"I take it in like 2 weeks and yes I've been studying." Another lie rolled off her tongue as she tried to push the conversation away. Michaela took it upon herself to go sign up for school behind her mothers back. Being that she wanted to take the trade of cosmetology and soon get her license. She made it her goal to take on and make that happen. It was then her stepfather peered around her mother to hold his hand out to Michaela.

"Hey, Chae. Let me see your keys, I need to move your car." Grabbing the keys from her bed, she extended them out to the man and allowed him to take them before he disappeared. The sound of Michaela's phone went off and she turned to examine the contact name. "YB😛😈". She instantly smiled.

"Back to what I was saying, just please do right. You know how he is and I don't want anymore confusion." Her mother said hinting towards her stepfather. She simply nodded and resumed on placing her items back into their designated place. Her mother walked away and went towards the front of the home, exiting through the garage.

iMESSAGES:

From YB😛😈 to — ChaeChae💙:  you made it home ?
From ChaeChae💙 to — YB😛😈: Yes, I'm here. 🙄
From YB😛😈 to — ChaeChae💙 : lol ok just making sure.

"These keys? You not getting them back." Her stepfather stood at her doorway as he looked to Michaela with her car keys in his hand. Her facial expression soon dropped as a whole wave of anger washed over. When this happened, things never ended well.

"Why?" She questioned the male.

"You've been smoking weed and I'm not having that. You need to stop doing that in that car." His voice loud and it seemed as if he had the worst attitude in the world.

"I just told mama, I wasn't smoking. You late." She spoke back as she sat back upon her bed.

"Then where the smell come from? Don't act like I don't know what weed smell like. I smoked dope for 30 years. I know what it smell like." The tone that her stepfather held was nothing but something that could aggravate an entire field of people. She shook her head, bringing her phone into her view to scroll on it.

"So you ignoring me now?" He pushed. Michaela slide her body from her bed and moved over towards him, attempting to get him to exit her room.

"Man, you trippin'. You got the keys, what else you wanna do?" From the side of him, her mother was standing by the man.

"Don't talk back, just be quiet Chae."

"Nah, 'cause he taking my car for no reason. Then he assuming stuff and mama you know I don't like when people assuming." She crossed her arms against her chest as she looked at the two.

"Just be quiet." Her mother repeated and her stepfather chuckled.

"There is a reason, keep on and watch your ass be out." Michaela sent a chuckle out towards him. Being that he was a pastor, it killed her that he used the language that he did and to add onto that be negative all the time.

"Okay, whatever." Once Michaela said that, her mother stepped in, in attempts to grab at her daughter.

"Girl, you better watch your mouth." Realizing that she didn't have to always have her own vehicle to get away, she stepped back to grab her phone and shot Kentrell her location.

iMESSAGES:

From ChaeChae💙 to — YB😛😈: Attachment: 1 Location
From ChaeChae💙 to — YB😛😈: Please come get me now!! Ask questions later.

"Okay." She stated simply. Her stepfather stepped away and roamed the home saying whatever he felt he wanted to say. Degrading her as an senseless child and whatever else he wanted to say. Her mother remained at her doorframe.

"What I tell you?"

"Mama, I really don't care at this point. I'ma just leave. Hopefully I don't come back." She stated as she moved past her mother to enter the guest room in search of her suitcase.

"And where you going? I hope not Chelsey's house and you know you don't wanna stay with your daddy." Her mother stated, she shook her head, pulling her suitcase onto the wooden floors and into her room.

"She leaving? Gon' ahead. I don't want nobody disrespecting me in my house. Gone and don't come back." Michaela chuckled as she tossed whatever into the suitcase, making sure to grab all her necessities. Her mother sighed as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Well. Imma go ahead and turn your phone off. You really about to leave something good to go where?"

Michaela was so mad at this point that she couldn't much think straight. "Okay. Mama, you want me gone. You want me to do what you didn't do. I don't care anymore."

"First of all, nobody is making you do nothing." The time her mother lied only made her shake her own head once again.

iMESSAGES

From YB😛😈 to — ChaeChae💙: otw.

"Okay, mama." Michaela ended as she stopped to look at her mother, hoping she would leave her alone at this point. Silence came upon the two and her mother soon walked away to calm down her husband. A sigh was released from Michaela as she shook her head, filling the suitcase up with almost nearly her clothes. She had some time to sit and think about everything and even if she was to go away with Kentrell, things wouldn't be the same at home. Hoping that he could get to her house sooner, spent some time on her phone as she messaged her friends and told them everything. She killed time and soon enough Kentrell texted her.

From YB😛😈 to — ChaeChae💙: outside, what's goin on ?

She ignored his question as she proceeded to gather her things and walk out of her room, being sure to close the door behind her. Her eyes met her mothers and her step father's as she gave them a last once over soon rolling her things to the front door and exiting out of the house to walk out to Kentrell's car. She didn't dare look back as her walk to his car was shortened to her placing her bags into his backseat. She turned her head to see her mother at the door and she sighed. "Love you" she mouthed out to her mother before her body disappeared into the passenger seat of the expensive vehicle.

"Mane, the fuck happened? Why you got yo bags? And you betta speak up or this car ain't movin'." Kentrell's voice rose as he kept his attention over to Michaela and then back to her mother who stood on the porch.

"Kentrell, just drive away from here please? I'll tell you. Just get me away from here. Fuck." She spat back to him. A chuckle left the male's lips as he placed the car into reverse and soon began backing out into the road.

"Sometimes.. I really don't be knowin' who 'da fuck you be talkin' to." Was all that left his lips as he sped the car down the path.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 290K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
3M 95.5K 28
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
563K 30.6K 49
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐬𝐡𝐪 𝐤𝐢 𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧 advika: "uski nafrat mere pyaar se jeet gayi bhai meri mohabbat uski nafrat ke samne kamzor padh gay...
1.3M 66.4K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...