We Are Not Your Ordinary Fami...

By bee-exe

re-writing this bitch๐Ÿ˜Œโ€ผ More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Oct 23 Is Keefs Birthday
Chapter 8
I Actually Got Tagged!๐Ÿ‘Œ
A/N
Chapter 9
A/N srry
not an update. srry
Chapter 10
hey lol๐Ÿ˜ณโœ‹๐Ÿพ

Chapter 5

908 9 11
By bee-exe

Ok, the song actually made me cry for Keith, but this chapter is all about the other peeps and some klance. I know you guys want to know why Keith is an insomniac, but that is in the next or after the next chapter, and I know this a late update. But enjoy!!!

~Malex P.O.C.~

"Alex hury up, or we'll miss our flight." Magnus knocked on his/her door. Ever since they've been daing he decided that he was pan. And Alex make's it hard to tell wherher their a boy or a girl.

"Hold on Magpie." They called back.
They were going to fly in to California to surprise Annabeth and Percy. Him and Alex had started to date after they postponed Ragnorok which was really awkward. I mean how it literally happened was that he roasted a god, confessed his love for a gender-fluid person then a couple of hours later(or days?) later they started dating. If that's not love I don't know what that is. Alex opened the door.
"Am I good?" She asked. Alex was a she. How? Well she was wearing a green sundress with white sandles.

"Perfect."

"Why thank you Magpie." She kissed him on the  cheek. They left Valhalla through their secret passage.

~30min later~

"Thanks Sam." Magnus said.

"Oh your fine you guys will be my test subjects-I mean my honnered passengers."

"Hopefully we don't die, we're not even at Valhalla." Alex mummered under her breath.

"Relax, this is Samiriah al-Abbas we're flying with." Magnus assured her.

~17hrs later~

"By see you guys in 2 months." Sam called.

"Ok how are we going to get to their house, we don't even have a car, let alone know our way around here." Alex was the king/queen of complaining. She literally complains about any and every thing.

"We are going to call them. And by we I mean me you have no way with words."

Percabeth P.O.C.

"Percy what the hell?" Annabeth screamed.

"All I wanted was some ramen. What are you screaming for?" Percy said confused

"Why is the bed wet? I'm the daughter of Athena so I can't even control water."

"Oh that. I tried making the bed into a water bed."

"Just-just dry it up." Annabeth went to the kitchen then she heard her phone ring, it was playing Teenagers by MCR. She picked it up. "Hello?"

"Hey cuz, can u pick us up from the airport?"

"Ha ha. You in Cali. You have to be in Boston so when you die you can regenerate in the hotel."

"Annabeth me and Alex don't have all day. Come and pick us up, please."

"Ok I'll be ther in 20."

~20min later~

"Magnus why are you even here?" Annabeth asked

"Why can't I see how my cousin is? Anyway me and Alex have something to tell you." He sounded gravely serious. She didn't even want to even know what the news was.

~Klance P.O.C.~

Keith cried into lances chest. "He said he loved me, and I believed him. I actually thought I was going to get my 'happily ever after'. But nooooo he had to ruin it!"

Lance was listening to Keith story on how he became an insomniac, and it was so unsettling to listen to. It was making Lance depressed imaging to his story. He made a mental vow to never hurt this boy.

"Keith did you ever take meds? For your insomniac of course." Lance asked.

"I-i-it doesn't work. I told Shiro but he said I need to stop staying up at night flirting with you. But I actually try to sleep." Keith sounded sincere that he was actually trying to sleep. Lance felt bad that he texted Keith dead into the night even though he's suppozed to be sleeping also.

"I'm sorry." was all Lance said

"Why are you sorry?" Keith stopped crying by now, but he looked on the verge of tears.

"I text you in the dead of night, not even caring about sleep like it's a worthless thing in life we don't need, but you need it. Even more than I do." Lance sighed. "If you want sleep as your boyfriend I will get sleep to you. Come on. Oh, put some clothes on. We did have sex after all." he smiled sweetly at the smaller boy.

"Where are we going? I thought we were going to find a way for me to sleep?"

"We are,but we're gonna find a special someone to help you fall asleep. Ok?"

"Ok, but who? Is it... him?" Keith sounded scared like he didn't want to see this someone.

"What no not Hypnos, we're visiting his son, Clovis." Lance met Clovis last year to get Percy's little sister to sleep even though he literally has the biggest family out of all of his friends. He just couldn't put Estelle to sleep.

"Who's Clovis?" Keith didn't even know who this dude was.

~Magnus P.O.C.~

I made myself sound serious cause I didn't want to let her have the thoughts that everything was okay, but almost everything was okay, well expect the fact that Ragnorok can happen at anytime. But let's not dwell on that.

"Annabeth me and Alex are getting married. I mean since we're alreay dead can we get married? It's not like I won't be able to not see her. She lives right next door to me at the hotel."

"Oh my gods when are you going to tell everybody." she was still driving the car so she had to limit her happiness. "So Beantown where are you going to stay? I think a frien of mine has the space. Me and Percy don't have the space." how has my nickname gotten all the way to California. I bet Alex has been talking to Annebeth whenever I go to that pottery class she's been talking to me about.

"I guess we can stay at their house." I said. "Oh, and me and Alex aren't getting legally married since we're dead, so it'll be something like we're gonna be forever dating."

Annabeth pulled out her phone she called someone. "Hey Keith, you got a minute?...... Ok. Wait your going to see him...... Yes, I do have a problem with that... Why because when Percy couldn't sleep he gave him way too much of the stuff, and how does Lance even know Clovis? Right they met in school. I went to the same school as you and I never saw Clovis. Fine but I'm coming with you guys. Ok see you in ten." she turned to us "Looks like we're going on a field trip."

"Great the nap I wanted in a bed is gonna have to wait." Alex complained

"Here, lay down on my lap." I said

Thanks, and you're warm." she said

"Maybe it's the fact that he's blushing like Hel." Annabeth said

"You butt out of this or I'll get Jack to sing 'Can't Keep My Hands to Myself'"

   ~10 min. later-Lance's P.O.V.~

"Keith, what are we waiting for? Like seriously, I just want to go to sleep just as much as you do." I said.

"We're waiting for Anni." he said leaning on my shoulder. He sounded miserable. I can't even imagine what's going through his head. Keith is really a sweet person but I learned if he doesn't get his morning coffee he can be a bitch. About a couple of minutes later Annebeth showed up with two familar people. I think the blonde one is her cousin Magnus and the green haired chick is Alex.

"What took you so long?" I asked.

"Alex got hungry. Anyways this is my cousin Magnus, the blondie, but you can call him Beantown. And this is Alex." Annebeth said getting out of the car.

"Hey Keith you good?" Annebeth asked quite concerned.

"No, you made me wait way too long just to sleep." he said it quite snippy.

"Ok, shall we go in?" I asked.

Ok, a friend of mine said that I needed to make this chapter a little longer. So are you happy, I hope you are cause this took way longer than I thought it would. Text me on insta at dekucanbeahero, and yes that is my real name thanks for asking. And you'll probably see a pic of me. I don't know and I don't care. So for you Snapchat users text me at jenarnawhall004. Okay, by✌✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 5.9K 50
๐—œ'๐—บ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐™„๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐™Ž!
77.6K 1.3K 102
The title explains jokes of my ships //WARNING// Many grammar and spelling mistakes which I am too lazy to fix This was made like years ago lmao I'm...
14.1K 817 15
๐‘น๐’†๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’† ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’๐’Š๐’‘๐’”, ๐’†๐’“๐’‚๐’”๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’•๐’๐’–๐’„๐’‰, ๐‘ฐ๐’•'๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’–๐’„๐’‰ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’Ž๐’†. ๐‘ซ๐’Š๐’”๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’‚๐’“ ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’‚๐’”๐’‰๐’†๐’” ๏ฟฝ...