King Of The Rogues *Un-Edited*

By Makalynn

She would be the one to tame our darkness, our loneliness. She alone would be my one and only love. After her... More

Prologue & Cast
Edited on Radish!!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
< Chapter 5 >
< Chapter 6 >
< Chapter 7 >
< Chapter 8 >
< Chapter 9 >
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 - Part 1
Chapter 23 - Part 2
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 Part One
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
Chapter 30 Part Two
Chapter 31 Part 1
Chapter 31 Part 2
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 Part One
Chapter 37 Part Two
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Bonus Chapter
Epilogue
New Books!!!!
2 MILLION READS!!!!!!! (Surprise too)
IMPORTANT Question!!!! +Updated Answer
IMPORTANT Announcement!!!
Important changes!!!
I'm back!!! Important!!

< Chapter 4 >

120K 3.2K 540
By Makalynn

Aroura's Profile

You know how in the movies their life is like so interesting and then there's me in a car, in only my bra and underwear. It's been five minutes since I met my Mate and I'm already thinking about him. I looked out the window and all the people were still standing there shocked at the event's that have happened today. My mate was in the middle of the clearing talking to that Noah guy, most likely talking about me.

I looked at William he was playing angry birds, perfect distraction. I reached up and grabbed the phone on the seat. I swiped unlocked and was surprised their was no password

Idiots... I thought as I called my father, knowing he was with the alpha.

" Hello? " My Dads low voice spoke first.

" Dad, I need help. " I say looking around to make sure no one was listening.

" What's the matter? " I heard Zeus' voice in the background, I must have been on speaker.

" It all happened so fast I was eating lunch and then a rogue pack attacked. You remember the story of the King of the Rouges, he's real Dad! He's here and the two packs were all separated by ranks and packs he... the Alpha, he's... " I stuttered not knowing how to explain it.

" He's what? " Dad asked and despite all the big though act I could tell he was scared.

" He's my Mate. " I said barely over a whisper. " He also knows I'm a pure White wolf, everyone knows. He's locked me in his car he says I have to be Luna, Dad I'm not ready. I'm not even 18 yet. "

" It's going to be okay. Were on our way don't do anything-" He was cut off by the car door opening, I quickly hung up and put the phone behind me.

" Who was that. " He said coldly sending daggers at me.

" I'm not telling. " I said glaring back at him.

" Well you'll tell the Alpha. " He grinned evily. He grabbed my arm harshly and pulled me towards my mate. At least I got to hear some of their conversation.

" Have all the elders search on everything we have on a Pure White wolf. We need to have information about her " My mate says to that Noah guy.

" Alpha sorry to interrupt but I found her using your phone. She called someone she won't name the person. " William tattle tells on me like a child.

" Who did you contact. " My mate asks, but I wasn't gonna answer him anytime soon.

" I order you to tell me who you were calling. " He 'orders' again.

" Aroura I order you to tell me who you called! " He repeats grabbing my arm and pulling me in his arms so we were face to face.

" Its too late for that. " I said smirking which was probably the worst thing I could have done. I made a mental note never piss off an Alpha and I mean ever.

" Aroura, what have you done! " He yelled at me, pushing his wolf down, his eyes turning completely pitch black.

" I called the boss. " I said smirking.

" Noah gather every one from our pack. There's no need for the others anymore we got a bigger prize. " He said and it was his time to smirk.

" You can't I'm- I'm not of age. " I said coming up with any excuse I could think of at the moment.

" We're not a pack that usually follows the rules. " He said and his smirk got bigger.

" Alpha their all heading back to the pack house. What would you like me to do now? " He asks.

" Me and Aroura will take my car you stay and cover up the scents. " He finished then turned to me.

" Come on. " He said grabbing my arm.

Woah buddy! What is it with these people and grabbing the arms...

" Wait! I want to say good bye. " I pleaded.

" Two minutes. " He said roughly letting me go. I walked over to my brothers, tears threatening to spill. I knew this might be the last time I would see them but something in my gut was telling me I'd see them a lot more.

" I'll, uhh, see you later. " I said, my tears now long past threatening.

" Hey you can always call. " Michael said trying to hold back his tears.

" Yaa. Tell Mom and Dad I love them. And I'll call you later. " I said hugging him tightly.

I moved too Derek and hugged him I don't know when I would see them again or when my mate, whom I still didn't know the name of. I didn't know when he would let me go or at least let me do anything. I went to pull away from Derek but what he whispered in my ear next surprised me.

" We'll find you just don't do anything to make him mad and we'll find you. Try to call us when ever you can. " He whispered in my ear as he hugged me.

" I will. " I promised as I pulled away.

I walked over to my mate who was suppressing his growls for my brothers.

" Come on. " He said grabbing my arm.

Again with the arms...

" Do I even have a choice? " I ask sarcastically.

" No. " He said his face completely blank no emotion evident in his voice or expression.

" Okay your no fun. " I say looking at the very expensive car in front of me.

" What does that mean? " He asks most likely acting hurt as he opens his door.

I get in and get buckled. " Well I don't know about you but I want to have a guy to be funny and not so serious. " I say but of course the over protective Alpha in him took it the wrong way.

" I'm your guy no one else. " He said griping the wheel.

" Did you even listen to anything I just said? I said I don't care who I'm with. I just want them to be funny." Again he didn't listen.

" You are Mine. You will never be with another guy. You are Mine! " He said angrily.

Poor steering wheel, I'm surprised it hasn't shattered yet...

" Okay? " He says waking me up from my small daydream.

Crap I wasn't listening...

" I know what you said but could you tell me again I wasn't listening. " I said smiling innocently. (A/N: See what I did there... no... ok :(

" Aroura are you listening cuz I'm not gonna say this again. " He warned.

" Yes, I am, thank you. " I retort.

" Okay when we get to our house- " He got cut off.

" Our House! " I shouted a little disturbed at his sentence.

" Yes our house. We are mates, its our house. Now are you going to listen or not? " He asked.

" Okay, now as I was saying. When we get to our house. " He said exaggerating the 'our'.

" I've asked the Elders to gather at our house. "

Okay now he's not being funny... I thought dryly

" Gosh I don't even know your name and your all ready including me in your plans. " I huffed annoyed.

" Sorry my name is Jason Husher. I'm Alpha of the rogue pack, Blood Moon. " He said silence following closely behind.

After a while I couldn't handle the silence so I turned on the radio. The soft music instantly calmed me down as my muscles relaxed. A little while latter we pulled up to a house which I guess is his house. He opens his door and starts walking to the house.

Thanks Jason what a gentleman you are for opening the door. *Note the Sarcasm* I quickly get out and walk up to where Jason was standing impatiently.

" Could you walk any faster. " He snaps at me.

" Could you be any nicer. " I reply in a high annoying voice.

" Quit acting like a snob. " He snarls.

" Quit being a jerk. " I reply again smirking.

" I give up. " He says throwing his hand in the air dramatically.

I smirked, knowing I won the conversation, as we walked inside to a lot of good looking people.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7M 331K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...
519K 13K 36
He had the looks to kill, he had the looks to protect. But he didn't have the looks to love. He never searched for that someone, but deep down he kne...
347K 9K 24
Evil. Dangerous. Monster. Those are all words to describe Brute. No one knows his name, but everyone knows about the rogues that are attacking innoce...
142K 3.8K 32
Werewolves? She lived a world where being mundane was rare. In a world where werewolves existed. In a world where werewolves ruled. In a world where...