Book Promotion

By publishing

This book aims to promote your books in a variety of ways! You can choose how you would like to promote your... More

The first competition - TEEN FICTION
Teen Fiction Competition - October 1st 2018

Promotions

72 7 6
By publishing

Hello readers! Are you struggling to find viewers, voters and commenters? Well, here you can promote yourself and others in a variety of ways. 

As soon as we get to 200 followers, we will be starting competitions for those who would like to enter! Please see future notifications for details as we will put updates there frequently, however to start please take a read of the following rules. I know rules can seem boring, but they just ensure that everybody is treated fairly! 

Rules

• Be polite! If we see any comments that are rude, racist, sexist etc., you will be removed from the group and unable to participate 

• Books can be rated mature on entry or promotion, but please make sure you make it clear to the readers that there will be possible explicit content, or content which may be deemed inappropriate for any reasons. 

I hope you enjoy your book promotions, which will start on the next chapter! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 8.1K 136
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
86.8K 2.2K 32
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
185K 4.2K 65
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
1.2M 56.2K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...