𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓮 21+ | K...

By anonjinnie

''Ahhh... Tae... This is so wrong...'' I moaned. ''It is not wrong when you do it with someone you love'' Tae... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine *21+
Chapter Ten *21+
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen *21+
Chapter Fifteen *18+
Chapter Sixteen *21+
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three *18+
Chapter Twenty Four *21+
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six *21+
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One *21+
Chapter Thirty Two *21+
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Update and rants thingy

Chapter Fourteen

16K 243 46
By anonjinnie

-Home-

(Your POV)

''I don't know... I... Uhh...'' I bit my lips.

''Honey, tell me the truth... You had a boyfriend?'' 

''Yes, aunty... But, I don't want him to know about this''

''Why? What is his job?'' 

''Ummm... You're not gonna believe it'' I chuckled.

''TELL ME! Or, is he your sugar daddy?'' 

''AUNTY!!!!'' I groaned. My face blushing.

''He is a singer'' 

''SINGER?!!! WHAT THE? HIS NAME?''

''Kim Taehyung from BTS''

''I'm gonna search for it...'' I then heard the keyboard.

''HOLY... He is so damn handsome! Are you crazy? He is so popular! I've been knowing them through my daughter. H-How... Did you guys met?'' 

''Ummm... That's a long story''

''Do you guys had sex?'' 

''AUNTY!!! NOT AGAIN!!!!" I cried in embarrassment. Suddenly, I felt someone wrapping around my waist.

''Who is it baby girl?'' he smirked and kissed my eyes.

''Yeah... You guys had sex! OMG!'' My aunt squealed so excitedly and I don't know why.

''I... Heard that'' Taehyung gasped. 

''Y/N! It's been a long time you had a bad relationship. I remembered that. It's my fault too because I'm late fetching you... But know, I want you to be happy. I hope Kim Taehyung makes you feel being in love together...'' 

''Don't worry, I will make her happy like you said'' said Tae. I shush him. He pouted.

''Okay, tell me when you're ready... Please be soon...'' I sighed.

''No worries, aunty... Thank you. Ahhh, please keep my relationship's secret... Don't tell anyone especially your daughter'' 

''I will... Gotta go honey! I love you''

''THANK YOU! I love you too!'' I smiled and ended the call.

''THAT WAS YOUR AUNT?!" He gasped. I nodded.

''What is she means about to tell me when you're ready?'' Taehyung looks at me. Shit.

''W-What? Nothing... Girls problem...'' I gulped.

''Jinjja? Okay. I have something to tell you. I want to bring you to our concert tomorrow...'' he said. I gasped.

''YOUR CONCERT?!!! I'VE DYING TO GO THERE WATCHING YOU! But unfortunately, I'm busy...'' I said.

''I don't care~ If you don't go with me, you need to be punished. I want you there...'' he said.

''I... Don't know?'' I teased him.

''Y/N!!! Y/N!!! Y/N!!!'' He holds my hand and pouted and cry in a silly way. This cute son of a-

''Okay! Fine... But, I don't buy the ticket yet. How about the kids?'' I said.

''Let me handle the ticket. The kids... I have someone who can take care of them'' he smiled. I felt uneasy about this.

''GRANDMA?! NO!!!'' I screamed out.

''WAE?!!'' He pouted again.

''I don't mind, my daughter... They're good kids'' said grandma. I glared at him.

''How could you do this to me. Grandma, I don't want to makes you tired of them. They are naughty'' I groaned.

''Why that naughty words turn me on? Why you need to groan baby girl?'' he whispered. I slapped his back hard.

''AAAUUUCCHHHH!!! YAH! CHOI Y/N!'' He cried and ran to his grandma. 

''That's deserved you!'' Grandma shook his head.

''HALMEONIM!!!'' He sulks. Look at this big boy. Tsk tsk tsk...

''It's okay Y/N! You need to go!'' said grandma. I sighed in defeat.

''Fine... It is alright?'' I said again.

''Yes, my daughter'' grandma smiled.

''YEAY! ILOVEYOUSOMUCHGRANNY!!!!'' Taehyung hugged and kissed his grandmother.

''STOP!" Grandma chuckled. 

''Y/N, you need to wear a proper dress because I want to introduce you to all my staff there'' he said. I'm nervous af.

''S-Staff? Me?'' I bit my lips.

''Don't worry, they don't bite you, honey'' he winked.

''I need to go first to get ready. I will call my driver to fetch you up... Okay?'' he said. I nodded.

''Okay...?'' I then get up.

''Let's shower together!" He smacks my ass. HOLY S-

''KIM TAEHYUNG! HAVE SOME MANNERS!'' I gasped in unbelievable.

''Awww~ You guys are cute'' grandma squealed. W-What?

''WHAT THE HELL? SERIOUSLY GRANNY? HE JUST SM- AARGHH!!!'' Taehyung then lifted me up.

''Halmeoni! Thank you so much!!! I love you! Y/N also loved you!'' he said and bring me home.

''Taehyung! I still mad at you. Why grandma?'' I said.

''Then? Sora? Jongin? Jaehyun? They all busy with their works Y/N... Grandma said she really want to take care of them. Give her chances...'' he said. I sighed.

''But...'' I pouted. 

CHUPP

He kisses me. My breath hitched. AAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGHHHH THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING!

''Yah! Stop kissing me!!!" I run away while covered my red face.

''I LOVE YOU Y/N! I REALLY LOVE YOU! YOU'RE CUTE MOMMY!'' He said while ran to me.

''What should I wear? Taehyung already rides back to Seoul... Teasing me. Fuck him.'' I hissed. How dare he left me wet and ... Ughh... Suddenly, a message popped out form the screen. Tae's Snapchat.

''KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!'' I groaned in annoyed. 

''I HATE YOU!'' I cried. 

Wait... Let's see who will be needy af. I smirked. You messed with the wrong girl, Kim Taehyung.

I search for the sexiest outfits I had. Am I? Should I buy one? Yeah, I need too... I then take my car keys on my way to the shopping mall to my favorite store, Gucci.

I laughed in a devilish tone. Hehehe... You're not gonna takes your eyes from me.

I got home and prepared for the outfits.

*CHOOSE

Or just imagined what you want to wear

I sighed in satisfaction with my work and my best friend, Sora. I called her for the best. She is the best.

''I already told Tae that you will follow me there. Free tickets for us babe'' I said.

''Now, you're badass bitch Y/N'' She laughed.

''You look absolutely sexy and fuck... I'm gay'' I teased looking at her tall and slim figure.

Sora eonnie really pretty... I loved her so much

''Yah!!! Omg... I can't wait to see Namjoon!!!'' she squealed.

''You don't hate him anymore?'' I said.

''Nope, at least he apologized,'' she said.

''It's already 6 pm. Are you sure we're gonna make it? Daegu to Korea is far much especially jammed.'' said Sora.

''I don't know, he said the car will arrive at this time'' I said looking at my watch.

DING DONG

''OMG!!!" Both of us squealed and ran to the door.

''Okay, relax... Relax...'' said Sora and both of us straight our postures and open the door. We saw a man with a suit welcoming us to the... Fucking limousine. I'm not dreaming right. Did Tae just call limo just for us? That rich bastard.

''Maam, are you Miss Choi Y/N and... Miss Kang Sora?'' He looks at us. We both nodded and get inside the limo.

''He is a rich bastard'' Sora laughed.

''This is so wasteful... I think I just can drive us there right?'' I said.

''He wants the best services just for his girl'' said Sora. 

''Mhmm...'' I nodded. The notification rang. I open and yeah. He is teasing me.

''This boy!!!'' I groaned.

''Damn... He is sooooo hot!!! My ex bias!!!'' Sora cried.

''You want Namjoon picture?'' I said. She nodded shamefully. LMAO.

''Taehyung took his picture and he said this to you, from Namjoon'' I then show the picture to her.

''HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCC'' Sora groaned. I FEEL THAT FEELING BITCH!

''HE WANTS TO HANG OUT WITH ME? IS THAT A QUESTION?!!! YES!!!'' Sora squealed. I laughed.

''You really got no shame'' I said. Both of us laughing. We can feel how fast the limousine right now.

-A few hours later-

''The driver said almost 10 minutes and we arrived at the concert'' I said. Sora just nodded.

''I can't wait to see them!!! This is my first concert ever since I got to be a doctor!'' said Sora.

''I know right... Let's enjoy this night!'' I smile. 

''Yess!'' 

The driver then opens the door for us. We can see a lot of fans there. So many of them. The concert is huge too... 

''I'MMA ARMY!!!'' Sora said and happily buy the bangtan's bomb for us. I chuckled. So cute.

''TAKE THIS!!! OMG! I need to prepare my camera too!'' she said. I shook. This girl...

Suddenly, he calls me. I accepted the call.

''JAGIYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!'' He shouted again.

''YAH! MY EARS!'' I laughed.

''Do you arrived safely?'' he said?

''Safely? I feel like I'm riding a motorcycle with high speed'' I said.

''Heheheh~ I'm gonna get you'' he said.

''Wait... What do you mean?'' I said.

''I bring my bodyguard to fetch you guys'' he said.

''No need. Just give us the tickets! Surprise for you'' I said.

''Surprise? For?'' he said.

''You'' I said. My heart beating again.

''Wowww... Okay then... See you there after the concert,'' he said. I hummed.

''YAH TAE! IS THAT Y/N?!!!'' I think that was Jimin.

''Yeah... Go away'' he said.

''Y/N-AAAAHHHH!!! I MISSED YOOUUUU!'' Said Jimin.

''NOONA!!!! SARANGHAE!!!'' And that was Jungkook. I laughed. They are so cute.

''SARANGHAE JAGIYAAAA!!! NOOO!!! DON'T LISTEN TO THEM! YAH! GO AWAY!'' Taehyung deep voice out!

''Okay okay, I think I saw your bodyguard. Thank you Taehyung'' I said.

''Okay, baby... Be careful'' he said. 

''Nado(me too) saranghae~ Annyeong~'' I quickly ended the call.

''Why your face is blushing?'' Sora looks at me.

''N-Nothing... Come on, his bodyguard wants to give us the tickets.'' I said.

After we got the tickets, the staff there already calling for the seats and tickets. We both then get inside the huge concert ever.

''D-Daebak...'' I gasped.

''ARE WE IN THE FRONT SEAT?!! VIP?! HOLY YEAH!'' Sora said in excitement. We got out of the place and wait for it. My heartbeat can't control anymore~!

After an hour, we heard their songs playing. The crowd and all of the fans inside here already screaming nor us.

''OMG!!! THIS IS REAL!!! THIS IS REAL!!!'' Said Sora.

''OMOOOOOOOOOOO LOOK! TAE!!'' We can see their video playing on the big screen.

''OMG Y/N!!!!!!!'' We all keep screaming and waiting. But then, there he is. My Tae proudly standing on the stage with his brothers.

A/N: I just want to say, ARMY is beautiful. I'm an ARMY too. I want to cry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 282 15
➻ Ongoing ✢ ══════════✥════════ ☯ ♔ "𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒...
233K 9.4K 37
"I have a stomachache here. Doctor please check me," Taehyung said. "Stop doing live drama, Dr. Kim !!" y/n said. "It's hurting ! Ah..!!" " I am not...
3.5M 201K 65
His finger traces my skin, his coffee brown eyes staring deep into mine as I feel chills run down my spine. "Taehyung." I call out his name, close to...
28.4K 1.3K 87
"You know I still want you, Y/N." His hands slowly traveled to the small of my back. I gasp at his sudden touch and find myself backing away, confuse...