Hyperdimension Neptunia: The...

Per Soejammy

Soejammy: Hello everyone, and welcome to my story. I am your host Soejammy. In this story, you are sent into... Més

Author's Notes
Prologue
Chapter 1: A realm other than your own.
Chapter 2: Meeting the Protagonist of Protagonists! Neptune makes the scene!
Chapter 3: Meeting new allies! A choice is made!
A/n's 2: Good news and bad news.
Chapter 4: New clothes and new powers. Show them the power of a human!
Chapter 5: An unexpected meeting! Clear the misunderstanding (Y/n)!
Chapter 6: Phenomenon revealed. Show the teamwork between CPU and human!
1K milestone reached!!
Chapter 7: Meeting the remaining CPUs Blanc and Vert. Interview with Abnes.
(Y/n)'s journal entries - Part 1
Chapter 8: Show them your progress! (Y/n) vs Blanc!
Subplot Event: The Dogoo Incident.
Chapter 9: The master mind revealed! (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 1
Chapter 9: The master mind revealed. (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 2
Special 3K Introduction sequence!!
Chapter 9: The master mind revealed! (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 3
Skills, Weapons and items so far.
Subplot: Dinner date with Neptune.
Chapter 10: A day in the sun! Let's go swimming!
Subplot: Cosplay with Noire.
Chapter 11: Kidnapped twins! Save Rom and Ram!
Subplot: Book release with Blanc.
Chapter 12: The mysterious fruit of transgender.
Subplot: Spending time with Vert.
Contest voting.
Chapter 13: An unexpected guest! (Y/n)'s feelings revealed!
And the winner is...
Chapter 15: Storming the enemy base. Mission to save the goddesses begins.
10K Announcement
Subplot: Gold Third vs. Mirasashiro.
Chapter 16: Horrors of the dark mist. The beginning of chaos.
Subplot: CPU Candidates vs. Dr. Kinja.
Title cover for the story
Final chapter: Save your friends! Bring home a miracle (Y/n)! - Part 1
Final chapter: Save your friends! Bring home a miracle (Y/n)! - Part 2
(Y/n)'s journal entries - part 2
Epilogue

Chapter 14: Gathering of the team. A leader is chosen.

2K 43 133
Per Soejammy

(Insert opening Neptunia theme)

(Y/n)'s point of view.

September 17, 20XX

Location: Planeptune's Basilicom.

Time: Three o'clock P.M.

I open my eyes as I looked around myself, all I could see was darkness. I look down and saw my body was there like I expected, but something... felt off...

(Y/n): (Thoughts) W-Where am I..? Where is this..?

???: Why (Y/n)..?

I heard a voice as I turned around. To my horror I see my friends on the ground as I saw Gamindustri was on fire. Everyone was hurt as some of them were bleeding out. The first person I went to first was Blanc as I begin to try and heal her.

(Y/n): Blanc! What happened?! How did this happen?!

Blanc: You weren't here... We needed help... But you weren't here to help...

(Y/n): N-No..! I'm here! I never left! I don't understand how this happened!!

Blanc: Because you weren't here... Our world... our home... is gone...

(Y/n): No... This can't be happening...!

Blanc: This... isn't your fault... I... love you...

I began to shake as I began to cry also from what Blanc was saying to me. What happened next broke me as I held Blanc in my arms as she died.

(Y/n): N-No! Blanc! Wake up! Wake up!! Blanc?! Blanc?!?! BLANC!!!

Holding her close, I raised my head to the sky as I screamed with all my heart that someone I loved is gone. While I screamed, I suddenly woke up from my sleep. I looked around myself as I tried to figure out what was real anymore. Feeling a hand on my shoulder I quickly look towards a worried Nepgear as she looked at me.

Nepgear: (Y/n)! What's wrong?!

(Y/n): N-Nepgear...? Am I awake right now...?

Nepgear: Y-Yes you are... What happened??

I began to feel a wave of relief wash over me thanking whoever was out there that it was only a dream. I began to cry as I remembered what happened in that dream though, what I felt and how empty inside from what I saw.

(Y/n): I-It was somewhere dark... I heard Blanc's voice only, but you, everyone, our home... I thought I lost everything... And after I had a short talk with Blanc... S-She... She...

Nepgear took me into an embrace as I began to cry. It felt too real for me. It hurt so much seeing that dream happen.

Nepgear: It was only a dream, but a dream is the least of our worries right now (Y/n)... Do you remember anything before passing out...?

I thought hard at what Nepgear asked of me when I remembered the events of what happened earlier today. Dionix, he had crashed the party the girls had set up for me to help celebrate the birthday I didn't get to have in my world and he had kidnapped Vert, Neptune, Noire, and Blanc in the process. I got up quickly as I felt pain in my chest and back as I fell to my knees coughing up small traces of blood. Nepgear got down next to me quickly to see if I was okay.

Nepgear: Please take it easy on yourself (Y/n)..! You're still recovering from the effects of the Anti-crystal and damage Dionix did to you..!

(Y/n): Where is everyone else..?

Nepgear: We're calling in extra help to forge a rescue attempt to save our sisters.

(Y/n): And how are we going to do that? We don't have a clue where they are...

Nepgear: You probably don't remember, but Dionix claimed that he would send a message of where he is. Once he does that, we'll make plans to head out that way ASAP.

(Y/n): How long do we have until then...?

Nepgear: He told us at twelve O'clock. It's now three in the afternoon.

I cursed as I had lost three hours. Three hours wasted to prepare for what's to come and here I was just lying on my stupid ass!!

(Y/n): Please call in Compa, Nepgear. I need her help to recover my injuries faster.

Nepgear: (Y/n)... You need to rest... Pushing yourself won't-

(Y/n): Everyone needs to be ready and that includes me...! I need her teach me the next skill to heal greater wounds in the process. Please Nepgear... At least do this for me... After all, I'm taking everything a lot harder from what happened today...

Nepgear was about to object to it as she remembered what all I had to go through today. First having a new weakness to Anti-Crystals, having to confess my feelings by force to Neptune, Noire and Blanc, failing to at least protect them and having that horrible nightmare I experienced just now. If anything I was suffering more because of all the shit that's blown up in my face all at once.

Nepgear: Okay... As long as you recover with Compa's help... I'll go get her.

(Y/n): Thank you Nepgear...

As Nepgear left, I sat back on the bed which belonged to Neptune. I began crying as my heart wouldn't stop hurting from the pain I was feeling. Three girls I had fallen in love with was kidnapped right in front of me and I could do nothing as I was forced to watch them be taken away by Dionix. After Compa had joined up with me in Neptune's room, she had taught me how to cast a greater healing skill to help recover from my wounds faster in the process called Hyper Healing. Though my body was still sore from the stupid anti-barrier. It seems I had taken a great toll from it due to the Share Energy in me being attacked by those blasted anti-crystals. An hour had passed as I could walk around on both of my feet. Compa insisted on staying near me just in case I fell over again and I complied with her. When I exited Neptune's room, I could see the others as I saw IF, K-Sha and C-Sha with the CPU Candidates discussing plans on how to save the CPUs. Though there were two people I wasn't familiar with. One was wearing a scheme of orange and red as she wore orange and red dress, gloves, boots and headpiece. She had blond hair with two pigtails. The other wore mostly black with some white and red in the mix. This one had silver short hair with a silver green emerald earring on her left ear. A black short shirt with some fur on the back of it, had black boots, black pants and black gloves also. The cloak that rested at her hips was white while under it was red.

(B-Sha)

(S-Sha)

???: Seems he's woken up.

???: So this is who was living with you girls in the Basilicom that saved Nep Nep?

Histore: Yes, this is (Y/n). I'm sorry we haven't got him to meet the both of you yet, but now is as good of a time as any.

Histoire floats over to where (Y/n) is and begins to introduce him to S-Sha and B-Sha.

Histore: (Y/n), these two ladies are B-Sha and S-Sha. With C-Sha as their leader added with K-Sha, their team is known as Gold Third.

I looked confused at the team name as he counted four being in the team and had a questionable look.

(Y/n): W-Wait... Shouldn't it be Gold Fourth then since-?

C-Sha: We kinda had that pointed out to us when we first met the CPUs back then (Y/n). It was the only name we could think of at the time when we got our skills...

(Y/n): Okay, okay... So who are your friends?

C-Sha: The one with the half dead inside look most of the time is S-Sha and our little bright friend with the pigtails is B-Sha.

S-Sha: Are we really talking about the team name again?

B-Sha: Even though it's a weird name, it eventually stuck with us.

I sighed trying to forget about it as I looked towards K-Sha. She was giving me a look I was far too familiar with. It would seem my feelings for Neptune, Noire, and Blanc had been spread around the group from the way I could sense K-Sha looking at me. I knew one day this would happen... But to be this soon...? I closed my eyes as I head for the door to the terrace, but stop before going through to look back at K-Sha.

(Y/n): K-Sha, I need to talk to you in private.

K-Sha became shocked when I wanted to talk to her alone. I had asked Compa to leave us for the time being so that I can talk to K-Sha alone. Outside on the terrace of the Basilicom, I leaned against the railings of the balcony as I stared out over Planeptune still in pain slightly.

(Y/n): I take it you and whoever else is in the meeting was told about what happened and what was said...?

K-Sha: Yes. I heard what Nepgear said about the situation and even what happened at your party...

I gripped the railing having to remember that moment as I tried to forget about that.

K-Sha: You said there was nothing between you two... You promised. Was all that a lie? Just to get me off your back so I wouldn't suspect anything??

(Y/n): Just... stop right there...

K-Sha: No! I have the right to know!! You knew I'm in love with Noire as well! But no, you also have feelings for Neptune and Blanc!

(Y/n): Please... I said... stop...

K-Sha: How many does that make that you fell in love with?! Three!!

(Y/n): I said stop damn it!!

I hear the sound of a gun cocking as I turn around saw K-Sha pointing her gun at me. I can tell how angry she is. I can't say I blame her for it... She's known Noire longer than I have and yet, I was the first to kiss Noire...

K-Sha: Give me one good reason why I shouldn't shoot you on the spot right now and just be through with you!?!?

I looked at K-Sha as I begin to walk towards her. I can see the others staring from inside as they saw the events unfold. I sighed knowing that this would happen between us. I stopped in front of K-Sha as she kept her gun trained on my chest. She kept staring at me with the angriest look as she had betrayal and sadness in her eyes. I reached for the gun K-Sha was holding in her hands as I took hold of it slightly. Thinking I was trying to take it, K-Sha tightened her grip to not let go. But instead, I guided the gun towards my head as I had a serious look. She and the others became shocked as to why I am doing this.

(Y/n): If you're going to make threats, you better keep your word then. Gun shots won't deal much damage to me around my body due to training with the others so much K-Sha... If you're going to kill someone, shoot them in the head or the heart... Those two points are the weakest parts in the body that can kill someone in an instant. If you hate me so much, that you have to pull your little gun out at me as an enemy... Then shoot me. Shoot me in the head if you hate me so much... But even if I did give you the chance, I can tell you won't do it...

K-Sha: What makes you so sure I won't?!?!

(Y/n): Because Noire wouldn't want us to be fighting like this right now damn it!!!

This startles K-Sha from me yelling as it echoed from the balcony.

(Y/n): Noire and the others are trapped by that psycho in dark armor!! You weren't there when they were taken, but I was damn it!! How do you think I feel right now for letting that happen to them!? Sure, no one could have been prepared for something like that!! But even so, I blame myself for letting something like that happen more than anyone right now!!

As I spoke, I began to cry as I couldn't keep my feelings inside anymore as K-Sha looks at me.

(Y/n): I was forced to confess my feelings to the three of them for Christ sake!! Right now I am hurting because I couldn't do anything as the three people I love were just taken right in front of me K-Sha!!! I feel like shit because of that happening!! If you want to wipe me off from being someone who loves Noire, then shoot me! Shoot me right now damn it!! Shoot me if you just want to get rid of me!! Because if it'll help you focus on saving Noire faster, then I will gladly die just to let this topic end damn it!!!

I starred at K-Sha with a look of being completely serious as K-Sha just kept looking at me from what I was saying. I could tell she wanted to pull the trigger, but her hands were beginning to shake from me yelling at her.

(Y/n): I know I didn't have feelings for Noire before then, but as time progressed I began to develop feelings for her now... You probably fell in love with Noire for the same reasons you did as well K-Sha... But how do you think Noire would feel if she found out that we were both fighting each other, while she was trapped and waiting for us to help her K-Sha???

K-Sha was beginning to breakdown as I could see tears coming from her eyes and losing focus on wanting to kill me. I can't say I blame her for that as well... Even though K-Sha is a school girl, when she was growing up, she had told me her past. Some people called "The Order," a group of mercenaries that loved starting wars and feeding off of the war economy. K-Sha had been trained by said group, but left it a long time ago. She had been trained to kill people and assassinate others with the training she took from them. After she met Noire, she began to find peace and as well a friend she could always count on. If anything... Noire was her salvation during those dark times.

(Y/n): If you want to settle this, do it AFTER we save Noire... Let's save her... together...

K-sha dropped her gun as she began to cry feeling broken and hurt that was wanting to kill me and got down to her knees crying. Feeling her pain, I got down on my knees as I hugged K-Sha and rubbed her back to comfort her.

(Y/n): We're going to get Noire back K-Sha... But in order to do that, we all have to work together with no regrets and feelings of hate or malice to each other... I don't want to fight with you K-Sha... You're one of my closest friends I can count on the most to have my back at a time like this... and right now I need my friends more than ever if we're going to get Noire and the others back...

K-Sha kept crying as she hugged me back as I could hear her apologizing to me over and over again. We stayed like that for a good ten minutes until K-Sha calmed down. Knowing K-Sha was going to be okay now and hate was off the table, I told her to head back inside to leave me be for a bit to cool down. She nodded and did just that and I found myself alone on the terrace. I could see the others tried to comfort K-Sha as I tried to collect who I was again from the heated argument I was in. Feeling that I had calmed down, I got myself back up and was about to head back in, but before I could do that, I began hearing a voices.

???: Lo- ou- -om ab-!

Wondering what I was hearing, I looked up to see two objects falling from the sky. But when I am able to focus my eyesight more though, it's actually two people falling from the sky!!

(Y/n): What in the-?!?!

???: Move out of the way!! We're gonna crash!!

(Y/n): OH MY GOOOOOOOOD!!!

And just like that, the two people falling from the sky crashed into me as dust was kicked up into the air while I was left being the cushion for their landing as I had swirls in my eyes.

(Y/n): (Thoughts) Now I know how Noire felt when I crashed into her back in Lastation...

???: Dang... I thought I had that teleportation skill down already... I wonder what happened?

???: Well at least someone broke our fall. Thanks for being our conventional landing pad dude.

This ticked me off being told that I was their landing pad when I wasn't.

(Y/n): I am no landing pad you twits!! Now get off of me damn it!!

When they get off of me I take a closer look at the two that landed on me. The first one I look at seems to have a punk rock look with red hair and two hair clips in it. She wore black gloves, black boots and wearing something similar to that of a school uniform with an orange tie. On her left wrist, she had some sort of communicator, similar to mine in some way. What shocks me the most next is that I felt like my eyes were playing tricks on me. The next girl looked just like Neptune, but she was taller and her clothes were black and blue. She had long lilac hair that reached down her back and on her left leg holstered a gun. What even shocked me the most... was this Neptune actually had a chest considering she looked older...

(Uzume Tennouboshi)

(Adult Neptune)

(Y/n): Okay, just who the hell are you two?

???: Huh? Two??

???: Hey, where did Umio get to? He was right with us.

(Y/n): What? Who the heck is-

Before I could speak any further I felt something hit me in the head as I was knocked down to the ground. The others wondering what was happening outside came to check up on me as some gasped at the surprise. I have an angry look on my face after getting landed on by someone else again for the second time in a row.

(Y/n): Anyone else want to land on me?!?! If not, STOP!!!

???: I do apologize. I didn't mean to land on you.

(Y/n): Well thank you for apolo- Huh??

When I looked who had recently fell on me next... I felt like my eyes were really playing tricks on me now... What I saw was a being that had a body of a fish, but a face and voice of a man... I rubbed my eyes a couple of times thinking I took one too many hits, but to my surprisement... I wasn't seeing things... Whatever I was seeing and even hearing was as real as it can be...

(Umio)

(Y/n): I must be seeing things from taking too many hits... Please someone tell me that I am not seeing a fishman in front of me right now...

???: Well... Umio is actually just a fish, as for the face... that does tend to shock people.

Umio: Is it really surprising to see a handsome fish like me with a face like this?

Umio gave a slight pose as some sparkle could be seen from him as I just gave a deadpan look at the fishman himself.

(Y/n): As a matter of fact it is!! Just who in the hell are you people?!

Nepgear: Don't worry (Y/n), these are more of our friends. The one who looks cool is Uzume, you already met Umio, but then there's...

???: Oh hey Nepgear~ How is my little sister doing today?

I watched as I see the Nepgear get patted on the head by someone who looks like Neptune, but isn't MY Neptune. I try to wrap my mind around on who I am seeing, but it doesn't make sense to me at all... Why was I seeing this Neptune here? I had seen Neptune get taken away by Dionix back at the park, yet here she is, but different and older...

Nepgear: N-Neptune..! Please let me talk... Okay, (Y/n)... This may come to a shock to you considering you haven't met them yet...

(Y/n): Trust me... I'm in complete shock because I can't process on whom I'm seeing... At this point, I feel like I'm in another crazy dream...

Nepgear: Well, I don't know how to explain this, but here goes... The person you see before you IS Neptune... but not the Neptune you know.

(Y/n): What are you saying?

Nepgear: Well, like multiple dimensions, there is one world that is closely similar to the one we live here... But in that world, Neptune isn't a CPU. Because of that, the Neptune you see here is from that world as the way she is now...

(Y/n): So let me get this straight: THIS Neptune right here is just like the Neptune I know, but comes from a different dimension to where she isn't Planeptune's CPU?

Adult Neptune: In a Koopa shell, yup. You are correct on that one. So here's a diploma and a graduation cap for you champ!

I look towards who I call "Adult Neptune" with a look as she slams a diploma and graduation cap just like MY Neptune did before when I was in Lowee for the first time.

(Y/n): Okay... I believe it.

Nepgear looks at me a shocked that I took that in so quickly and accepted the fact.

Nepgear: Wait, you believe that already??

(Y/n): Neptune makes game references and others weird shit appear... When that happens, I believe that... Ugh... I can't imagine these two together in the same room... Let alone know what they COULD do...

IF: Trust me... It's a nightmare (Y/n)... I had to go through with it and even I didn't want to do anything about it...

Adult Neptune: Hey! I take great offense to that!!

(Y/n): Yup. Neptune says that as well when I talk down on her like that. That confirms my belief completely from that now. Though now the existence of multiple versions of all of us is going to bug me now... Can't imagine something like that happening...

???: Can someone just get me out of this book already?! I'm feeling really cramped in here!!

Adult Neptune: Oh quiet down Crostie. You know I can't do that. You'll cause more mischief to happen again.

I look at Adult Neptune to see her pull out a book and talk to it. On the books page, it could be seen that there is a black butterfly taped down to the book.

Crostie: Come on...! Please just let me out for at few minutes!

Adult Neptune: Nope.

Crostie growls as I hear the butterfly become mad.

(Y/n): (Thoughts) Can a butterfly even become mad??? (End of Thoughts) Um... Who are you talking too um... Neptune??

Nepgear: Let me explain (Y/n). In one of our adventures, we met a tome that is like Histoire. But this one is named Croire, short for Chronicle. For her, she likes to record dark history moments whenever she gets the chance, even if it means teaming up with someone evil to do that.

(Y/n): Sounds like a trouble maker if anything...

Croire: Damn right I like causing trouble you little brat!! History that's dark and full of chaos is the best history to record!!

(Y/n): Ah shut your trap you pixie!! I made a hard rocked reporter child cry her eyes out. I can do the same to you in the same fashion if you keep that up!! Now who's the last one?

Uzume: I can handle the introductions thank you. Name's Uzume Tennouboshi, kickass adventurer and kickass co-goddess of Planeptune. Pretty cool huh?

I look at Uzume as I look towards Nepgear for help on what she was saying.

Nepgear: Uzume isn't wrong on what she claims (Y/n)... She IS a CPU of Planeptune, but a former CPU with her powers still. She was sealed away because people feared her power to which led to other events that took place... In the end of the adventure with her, we were able to free her and restore the memories of those that lived in her time. She also has a thing for looking cool to others also.

(Y/n): Really? Huh... That's pretty neat.

Uzume: (To (Y/n)) Glad we can agree to that (Y/n). (Whispers to Nepgear) Thanks for the save Gearsy.

After getting to know Uzume, Adult Neptune and Unio, we all head back in, as the group continues to forge a plan for when we get to the enemy base at some point to rescue the CPUs. Adult Neptune, Uzume and Umio were filled in on the situation at hand and all that's happened up until now. Knowing that the enemy will probably be ready for us, it would be a bad idea to split up while not knowing what the enemy can dish out to us when we get to their location. I began thinking hard to myself as Uni took notice about it.

Uni: (Whispers) Hey (Y/n), what's wrong?

(Y/n): (Whispers) Huh? Oh nothing. Just... Thinking is all...

Uni: (Whispers) Like what? You have a look as if trying to decide about something... What is it?

(Y/n): (Whispers) Sorry... I can't talk about it just yet... Now isn't the time...

Uni: (Thoughts) Huh...? What could he be thinking about so hard that even he can't tell us right now...?

After the meeting adjourns I get up and look to Histoire. The time was five-thirty p.m. as there was only thirty minutes left before we can know where the CPUs are located at. I've made up my mind and need to talk to Histoire.

(Y/n): Histoire... Can I talk to you in private?

Everyone looks at me as I called to Histoire as she looks towards me.

Histoire: Yes. Please follow me.

I followed Histoire to the Sharicite chamber as we closed the door to make sure no one can hear us. The others gave me and Histoire strange looks as to why I requested to speak with her privately.

(Y/n): It's time Histoire...

Nepgear's point of view.

I tried to listen in on what (Y/n) and Histoire was talking about, but I couldn't hear what they were saying clearly enough to make out words.

Nepgear: (Thoughts) What could be so important that (Y/n) had to talk to Histoire alone that badly?

Fifteen minutes had passed as I began to hear footsteps approaching the door. I get away from it as everyone looks to see the door open up slightly and (Y/n) and Histoire could be heard clearly now.

Histoire: Are you sure about this (Y/n)...?

(Y/n): We need everything we can use to get the girls back. You can't change my mind once I've decide on something Histoire. I'll need every advantage I can get using this. I'll call you if and when the situation gets bad. If that happens, wish me luck. Cause I'll need every bit of it I can get...

Histoire: Just... Be careful (Y/n)... You have your friends to help you as well.

(Y/n): I know, and I couldn't ask for any better friends then all of them. Just... keep what I gave you safe until we all come back. But if something does happen... Please... give it to them...

Histoire: I promise (Y/n)... Please stay safe for when you all go...

(Y/n): We will... Thank you...

(Y/n) pushed the door to the chamber open more, he was the first to walk out as he is holding a small black box with some details put on it. Upon closer look, on the top piece of the box, three lights were lit up on it.

Nepgear: (Thoughts) Could this be what Histoire been working on for (Y/n)?

(Y/n) then puts away the small box in his inventory for safe keeping until he needs it out again at some point.

Nepgear: What was that (Y/n)?

(Y/n): I'll explain about it later at some point. But first things first, if you want to keep us from getting bored any long Dionix, just show us your ugly helmet already.

Nepgear: (Y/n)?? What are you talking about?? Dionix isn't-

Then all of a sudden, the projection screen started to go down on its own. What showed up on the screen next was Dionix himself who kidnapped my sister as well as Uni's, and Rom and Ram's sisters as well, including Vert.

Dionix: I can see you're becoming impatient (Y/n). That worried about your little goddesses?

(Y/n): Cut to the chase Dionix. If you're going to continue to spy on us, you don't do a good job at it considering you answered me when I called you ugly mug out.

Dionix: What gave you the brains that I was still watching?

(Y/n): You've been watching this whole entire time... Probably since the day I came here. Why would you stop now?

Dionix: Hmph... You've been more careful with what you've said after rescuing those twins... Going into that damned chamber to talk to that pesky pixie for a tome every time made it tough... Guess that should have been my realization that you were on to us.

(Y/n): Of course I was... When Mira showed up at the park, I knew something was up. There was no way he could have found me, Rom and Ram on that day in that specific spot. The same goes for how you grabbed me and forced me into a fight with you. After that incident, of course I had to be careful with what I said and did... That's also how you showed up at the park...

Uni then walked over to (Y/n) and grabbed him by the collar. She had a look that showed she was angry. Angry that (Y/n) kept this from her and all of us.

Uni: You knew?! Why didn't you tell us?! We could have been ready for when he attacked! What were-

(Y/n): If I said anything, then all of you would have started checking your backs Twenty-four seven. I had to keep it quiet because I didn't want you to all worrying when or where the enemy could have attacked from.

Nepgear: Uni... Calm down...!

Uni: (To Nepgear) Quiet Nepgear! I'm getting answers right now from this idiot! (To (Y/n)) Why did you keep us in the dark like this?!

(Y/n): You think I wanted to keep quiet about this?? I was trying to keep you all calm while I was making sure I didn't show that I knew he was watching us. That's how he knew my name, that's how he pulled me to the crater, and that's how Mira kidnapped Rom and Ram!! All this time, he's been watching us!!

This shocked everyone in the room from what (Y/n) confessed to. Ever since Mira had kidnapped Rom and Ram, he knew the enemy had been watching our group.

Uni: Because of you, my sister...!

(Y/n): We will save her Uni. I promise with all my heart we will save her and the others. But freaking out like this right now and fighting each other won't help them. Please listen to reason for now...

Uni was wanting to say something back at (Y/n), but chose not to and let (Y/n) go as he fixed his shirt.

Uni: This talk isn't over. You owe us all an explanation damn it!

(Y/n): And an explanation I will give later, but first...

(Y/n) looks over at the screen Dionix was on as he waited for us to speak.

(Y/n): You going to tell us where you and our friends are located at or are you going to keep us waiting?? Because as far as I know, you're playing chicken by messing with me, and I don't like to wait around...

Dionix: Very well then.

Dionix's image shrinks down as a location beacon signals where he and our sisters are located at.

Dionix: Come to this location if you choose to save your precious goddesses. If you do, be prepared to die. 'Cause this will be your resting place when you all come to die.

With that, Dionix cuts his video feed as the map stayed on the screen giving the location to us. (Y/n) turned around and faced all of us. Some of us were expecting an explanation as to why (Y/n) kept this a secret from us as Uni starts it off.

Uni: Now tell us. Why didn't you warn us about those spies you were talking about?

(Y/n): Because if I did, I wouldn't know when or where the enemy attacks next because it's been usually based off where we would be going to. If I showed that I knew that they were watching us, they would stop acting based on what I knew. That's how he found us at the park at that exact time. Though I didn't plan on him setting a trap while we were distracted... I even had Histoire keep quiet about this from you all because of his spies around us...

Histoire: (Y/n)... Is right about this one...

Everyone then looked towards Histoire as she agreed with (Y/n).

Nepgear: You knew as well Histoire??

Histoire: Yes... Back then, on the day after Rom and Ram had been kidnapped and rescued, (Y/n) came to see me and asked to talk to me alone.

(Flashback)

Third person view.

August 31, 20XX

Location: Planeptune's Basilicom, Sharicite Chamber.

After asking Histoire to talk to her in private, both her and (Y/n) entered the Sharicite chamber.

Histoire: What is it you wish to talk about (Y/n)?

(Y/n): Can signals get out of this chamber?

Histoire: Signals?? What do you mean?

(Y/n): Wifi signals. Anything like that. Anything that can transmit a signal back to a source??

Histoire: No, nothing like that. Why are you asking all of a sudden?

(Y/n) took a deep breath knowing it was a safe place he can talk.

(Y/n): They're watching us Histoire.

Histoire: What do you mean? Who is watching us?

(Y/n): The enemy. They're spying on us.

Histoire's eyes open wide hearing this and becomes worried.

Histoire: How?? I would have noticed something like this.

(Y/n): The enemy is good at keeping their tracks hidden Histoire. This isn't some random enemy we're facing. They have guards, testing sites and the fire power to back it up. I don't know how they're spying on us yet, but I know they're watching and I can feel it.

Histoire: How do you know the enemy has been watching us???

(Y/n): Think about it Histoire... The cave, my fight with Dionix, and now with Rom and Ram getting kidnapped at the park?? That's too many coincidences on them just finding us at those specific locations while we were in secure places or in public. They've been watching us and our every move since the very beginning I came to this world.

Histoire thought about it and seemed to understand what (Y/n) was saying.

Histoire: I can see why you asked to talk me in private now. Their spies are outside the chamber right now as we speak, aren't they?

(Y/n): Yes, but it seems they need to have a good reception to send a signal out in order to relay what they capture back to their dark master. Knowing that we are safe to talk in here, gives me relief that I can tell you this Histoire...

Histoire: Then why didn't you tell Blanc or the rest to join us.

(Y/n): They can't know right now Histoire...

Histoire looks at (Y/n) with a shocked look. Confused with what he means by it.

Histoire: What? What do you mean they can't know about it...?

(Y/n): If I was worried about being watched by the enemy, then the others will be also. If one of them slips up, then that means the enemy will begin attacking more at random then how they are now. I wish I can tell them myself, but I can't risk the enemy to try anything else drastic. I don't want to worry the others because I need them to be calm as best as they can. Even if it means keeping them in the dark on what we both know right now is our only option right now.

Histoire: (Y/n)... I don't know...

(Y/n): Histoire... If something does happen... I will take full responsibility because this was my choice to keep quiet about this... I don't like this as much as you do, but knowing how the enemy attacks is our only way of defending against them right now...

Histoire had a look as if thinking hard on what (Y/n) has said and then looked at him in the eyes.

Histoire: Yes... You are correct. If the enemy is watching us, we must have some way to defend ourselves... If the others knew about it, most of them would be worried for when or where the enemy would attack. Keeping them calm as they are right now is our top priority due to the resources the enemy can use. Thank you for coming to me as quickly as you could (Y/n). The others may not like it when they find out... But we can only hope they will forgive us for it... Especially you...

(Y/n) had a sad look by the way Histoire said that.

(Y/n): You and me both Histoire... Now on to another topic why I came here.

Histoire: What else do you wish to know?

(Y/n): I need you to make me something as well...

(End Flashback)

September 17, 20XX

Location: Planeptune's Basilicom.

Time: Six o'clock P.M.

(Y/n): Now you know why I kept it quiet all this time... I wanted to tell you all, but how could I...? From what I could tell back then, the enemy went with what plans we made and acted accordingly to it. This isn't some normal enemy or person with luck on their side... These people have been planning, waiting and preparing for when and where to continue their plans.

Uni: Then you should have came to all of us! Because of you... our sisters and Vert...!

(Y/n): I understand where you're coming from Uni... No amount of being sorry will change what has been done... Please don't blame Histoire for keeping quiet in this as well... It was my idea to keep this secret from you all from the start when I found out... If anyone is to be blamed here... It's me. I let my guard down when you all threw me that party... My plans to be ready if Dionix showed up went awry after discovering my new weakness to the anti-crystals... I promise I will do everything in my power to save them... I never meant for this too happen... Least of all, letting the CPUs get kidnapped...

(Y/n) went over to the couch and sat down feeling shame that he couldn't tell his friends or trust them to keep quiet. No one moved or said anything until Uzume got up and walked over to (Y/n). She stopped in front of him and looked down at him for a few seconds before lightly punching him in the head softly. This gained (Y/n)'s attention as he looked up at Uzume.

Uzume: You said you were only trying to protect us from freaking out, right? Nothing can be changed now after all that's happened. All we can do now is move on and forget this squabble. We have more important things to worry about, remember?

(Y/n) looked at Uzume as he had a questionable look while Uzume had a slight smile formed on her face.

Uzume: You were just trying to keep everyone happy while you were trying to focus on keeping up with the enemy activities while under the radar. Who wouldn't be scared about the enemy watching us and our every move? It really isn't an easy thing to do with pressure being put on you like that. I can understand why you chose to keep quiet about it. You wanted to protect some peace you all had by keeping things as normal as they could.

The others thought about (Y/n)'s actions and how Nepgear saw (Y/n) when he was stuck in his female form. (Y/n) was nervous to speak to Nepgear about what Histoire was doing and now understood the reason for it now. Some of them were reluctant at first, but soon accepted his reason and forgave (Y/n) for it. Knowing that his friends forgave him for keeping quiet about it, eases his worries as he smiles.

Uzume: So now the enemy knows our plan for attacking their base... What now fearless leader?

(Y/n): Huh?

(Y/n) looks around him as everyone is staring at him wondering why they were looking at him. He points to himself as everyone nods their heads. (Y/n)'s eyes go wide as he understands who Uzume nominated as their current leader.

(Y/n): M-Me?! No no no! I can't lead! I don't even know the first thing on being a leader!

C-Sha: What are you talking about? Think of all the hard work you went through to get this far.

(Y/n): What do you mean...?

Nepgear: She's right (Y/n). When others were in danger, you never hesitated to take charge whether it be in battle or protecting others.

Ram: Right! You took on an enemy that was leagues out of your own power, got Abnes to leave us alone and thought about mine and Rom's safety over yours when against that mutated Ancient Dragon!

Rom: Uh huh.

(Y/n) and the others thought back to the many times (Y/n) had taken part in the struggles and fights he's been through up till now.

(Y/n): I just did what anyone else would have done. How does that make me a leader?

Uzume: The number one rule when leading a team: Is putting your teammate's and other's safety above your own. The next is giving orders to your team while keeping a level-headed mind even when in the face of danger. Last is knowing your team's capabilities and judge the situation on knowing when the time is to fight or run.

Histoire: She is right (Y/n). You have shown much potential over the past three months to look out for your friends and keep them safe while putting yourself in harms way time and time again. In that time, you have shown loyalty, kindness and courage when it came down to it, to protect those you love. If anyone deserves to lead this rescue attempt to bring the four goddesses back safely, it should be you (Y/n).

(Y/n) was taken aback with what he heard from both Uzume and Histoire. He thought back on his time over the past three months he's been here to which all they said was true. He cared for his friends safety and gave orders to his friends to which they followed them.

(Y/n): But I have no place to lead a team I kept secrets from... It's because of me the four got captured in the first place...

Uni: Then someone has to man up for it then, don't they?

Everyone looked at Uni what she meant by that as she approached (Y/n).

Uni: You promised you would do everything in your power to rescue our sisters. Right?

(Y/n): Well... Yeah...

Uni: Then do something about it. Man up for your mistakes, get back up from this and learn from it. You want to redeem yourself? Then help us get those we love back by taking action then, or are you too afraid to man up to it.

This got (Y/n) as he was being called out by Uni as he looked at her. Taking in all that she said, he looked down and closed his eyes for just a few seconds. When he opens them and looks up at those around him, they could see a fire burning in his eyes.

(Y/n): Everyone prepare for when we leave. We need to stock up on any healing items we can and work accordingly to the situations we come across at the enemy base. I want everyone back here in one hour to be ready to head out. Is that understood or do we have a problem with that?

Everyone looked at each other and nodded at his word. Uni was secretly smiling that (Y/n) had returned to normal.

Everyone: Yes sir!

(Y/n): Then what are you waiting for?! Get to it then! We're burning precious time to prepare and our friends are waiting for us. Nepgear, take my spending card and buy as much healing items we can get on it that have the most effective use. Money means nothing to me when our friends are in danger. If anyone has questions about what to do, ask now. If not, get prepared physically and mentally for the fight ahead, because the enemy won't go easy on us and we sure as hell won't go easy on them!!

Everyone: Yeah!!

After (Y/n) gave his order to his team, they each began to plan for the battle ahead as (Y/n) looked back at Histoire.

(Y/n): Are you sure I can lead this team? I've never done anything like this Histoire...

Histoire: You can do this (Y/n). You've trained hard to get to where you are now. You've overcame obstacles that have meant to end your life. You've even caught on faster than anyone on how the enemy has been watching us. Just use your training and what we've all taught you to get through this ordeal. This is your chance to redeem yourself to the others.

(Y/n): Speaking of watching us... Do a scan real quick around the room... Search for anything that's out of the ordinary that's sending a signal out... I didn't want to do it before, but now I want too.

Histoire looks at (Y/n) and then does a scan of the room. She points over to the computer, (Y/n) then walked over to it to take a careful look near there and spotted a small robotic bug. After being spotted, the bug began to fly away, but (Y/n) quickly grabbed and used a clear like container jar to capture it.

(Y/n): So these are the spies they've been using.

Histoire: A small spy bug? That would explain how we can't see them out in the open normally. Others would think they were just regular insects if not inspected carefully.

(Y/n): It would appear so.

(Y/n) looked towards the bug as it looked back at him.

(Y/n): You're still watching us aren't you metal head? If so, I have a message for you... Once I get to where you are, I'm going to save the goddesses, I'm going to destroy your little base, and I'm going to stop YOU. When I do, you're going to regret ever picking a fight with me. Cause if there's two things I'm good at, it's talking my way out of things and fighting with everything I have on the line. You should never mess with someone by hurting those they love, because when that happens, all bets are off the table. So prepare yourself you bastard, cause I'm going to end you myself.

Location: Dionix's base.

On the video screen Dionix is watching on, the feed cuts off as (Y/n) destroys the feed on the one spy bug as he watches the screen with a serious look. Kinja comes up next to Dionix as he heard what (Y/n) had said.

Kinja: It would appear that he's getting serious about this whole mess... That could spell trouble for what our plans are Dionix. What should we do?

Dionix: Keep to our current plan. With time, he'll be in this chamber as planned. I didn't just kidnap those goddesses for nothing after all.

Kinja: But my lord, what if he-

Dionix: By the time (Y/n) figures out what the crystal's main use that puts harm towards my plans, he won't be able to use it for it's intended purpose with all he can do is fight with the crystal's power.

Dioinx opens his eyes as they glowed red.

Dionix: When he does discover it, he'll be powerless to do anything for his goddesses. To think, the most simplest skill he's learned, won't mean a thing if he doesn't realize it's full use.

Location: Planeptune's Basilicom.

Time: Seven o'clock.

After an hour passed, everyone was on the ground floor entrance near some vehicles provided to reach the enemy base. (Y/n) had his backpack to help carry the items gathered for the fight ahead. He had to take his old headphones and anything none important out for the items. He was currently wearing the blue scarf Noire had made for (Y/n) as he could smell a slight scent coming off of it. When he heard footsteps, looked at his team who were approaching the vehicles.

(Insert ending Neptunia theme)

(Y/n): Is everyone ready to head out?

IF: It seems like it (Y/n).

(Y/n): Then let's get going. (Towards Histoire) After we leave Histoire, make sure to scan the building for any more of those bots and let the other Oracles know to do the same. Those spy bugs need to be dealt with while we can. Capture any new ones you find and develop a signal jammer to protect the Basilicoms in the future from their tech.

Histoire: I'll be sure to do that. Be sure to stay safe and return alive.

(Y/n): No one will die on my watch Histoire. I don't plan on having anyone die while I'm around to do anything about it.

(Y/n) then summoned his hover board by pressing a button on his communicator. The hoverboard had two small engines at the sides at the back of the board as (Y/n) jumped onto it. He then brought up the map that was synced with the computer in the Basilicom as it set a route to the desire location they needed to go. (Y/n) then equipped some goggles to keep the wind out of his eyes.

(Y/n): Alright. Today, we take the fight to the enemy and we're going to get our friends back. I don't know how I'll redeem myself for causing this, but I plan on doing all I can to fix this. For Gamindustri and for our friends, Let's get going!!

Everyone: Right!!

With that, they all began to head out with (Y/n) leading the charge on his hoverboard at a fast pace. As they exited Planeptune, (Y/n) looked back to see the Basilicom in the distance as he remembers the day he and Neptune met. He remembers what Neptune had told (Y/n) when she stayed to protect him as it brought a tear to his eye and soon got caught in the wind to be left behind.

(Y/n): (Thoughts) Hang on girls... We're coming!

Chapter 14: End.

Skill update:

Hyper healing: Thanks to Compa's agreement to help learn how to cast a better healing spell in a short time, (Y/n) is now able to heal greater wounds in a shorter time and even heal his friends the same way as well.

Key Item update:

Strange black box: This box was seen after (Y/n) exited the Sharicite chamber after talking to Histoire. As for the contents and use of the box, it is unknown except for (Y/n) and Histoire.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

53.5K 603 28
An anomaly happens once all three dimensions that the CPU's have combined into one full dimension. The Hyper Dimension, the Ultra Dimension, and the...
54.2K 955 40
Soejammy: What is up everyone, and welcome to The Guardian, Book 2. Neptune: Hope you all didn't miss us too long after the short break we had. Soeja...
8K 227 28
"I don't care if I'm not human. I will protect those who I hold dear!" Perseus, a 2nd tier Basilicom knight has been waiting for Neptune and her frie...
406 15 6
(This book is being remade) So here we go again with another story idea my friends! What I have here is an idea that was solely based on the anime of...