Magi of the Trinity(Trinity S...

By KingKamilebXL

Y/N L/N wasn't your everyday delinquent. Being the son of a well-known mafia boss, he was feared by all he me... More

CH1: The Sun is Black?
CH3: What I Desire Most
CH4: A Beach Chapter? Okay.

CH2: First Day

2.5K 58 33
By KingKamilebXL

Heres another one for you guys. Just in a good mood today.

Enjoy!

-----

Arata and Y/N were walking down the hallway. People moving out of Y/Ns way as he walked.

Arata: You really should try to be less intimidating.

Y/N: I'm a product of my environment. While I don't mean to scare people. It does have its merits.

Arata: Only you could be content with scaring people for being in the same room as you.

The two made it to the classroom they were supposed to head to. Opening the door the two saw a familiar red head.

Lilith: These are our two exchange students. Katsuga Arata, and Y/N L/N.

Y/N: Do you even have a teaching degree.

Arata: Yeah, kinda weird.

Lilith: Just introduce yourselves.

Suddenly a blond girl with red glasses stood up. Her hand raised in the air.

???: Excuse me! I have multiple questions!

Lilith: Yes Celes.

Celes: What kind of girls do you guys like!

Arata: Ones with big breasts

Y/N: My preferences are none of your business.

Arata: He's an ass man, trust me.

Y/N looked at him with a menacing glare. 

Y/N: And you would know this why?

Arata met his gaze, flashing a smile.

Arata: Your the type of pervert that won't try to look at girls, but if the situation arises you take advantage. You know how many times I've seen you glance at girls when their skirts get blown-

Y/N just punched Arata on the head. Shutting him up. He then faced the class again.

Y/N: While this may be true, I'd rather keep my perverted tendencies to myself thank you. Any more questions?

Celes: Is it true you survived a Breakdown Phenomenon from someone with Magic King potential?

Y/N: I'm here aren't I?

Extra 1: Wow! Is he for real!

Extra 2: Not only a real Magic King candidate! But someone who can just brush off being in a Breakdown Phenomena!

Lilith: Settle down everyone! Hey! Don't throw those! Is that smoke! Someone get a fire extinguisher!

They never did start class that day. Arata and Lilith went to see the headmaster, though Y/N just walked around the school. As he had a horrible headache from sitting in that loud class. He even tried to shut the class up himself, though he was ignored.

That fear people have when they look into his eyes. It was like it was under control when Arata was around. His rather bright personality always dispersed any fear or intimidation Y/N gave off.

Y/N knows that Arata knows he does this. Its one of the reasons he admires him so much. And one of the reasons they became friends.

Y/N: Damn. I just realized I don't know where my room is.

Y/N muttered to himself about how large the campus was as he walked around, looking for some sort of sign that can tell where he is. Seeing the time, he decided to just ask someone for help.

Y/N: Now isn't really the time to look intimidating Y/N. Your asking for directions. Don't fuck up.

Y/N tried to make himself look as nice as possible. Going over what he is going to say in his head. He walked over to two girls. One was tall with long black hair. With a long skirt and a dress shirt that looked too big for her. The other was much shorter, with short blond hair. She wore the regular uniform. And they both looked like they were watching everything as they walked. As if they were on a patrol of some sort.

Y/N: Hey, I'm lost. Can you two please tell me where the dorms are?

Y/N mentally cursed at himself as he heard his tone of voice shift during his question.

???: Oh! Your one of the transfer students right?

Y/N: Yeah. Y/N L/N.

???: Head down that way. Second Building. You know your room number right.

Y/N: Yeah. Thanks.

???: Let's go Akio. We have a mission to get to!

Akio: Sorry! See you around new guy!

Y/N: Sure.

The two girls left. Following the directions he was given Y/N made his way to his dorms. He saw Arata and Lilith in a nearby window. After a minute of weird gestures between them, they both understood that they were both heading to the dorms. So they decided to meet there.

(Timeskip)

Y/N squinted his eyes like him and Arata entered the boy's bathroom.

Y/N: The extravagance that this bathroom radiates hurts my eyes.

Arata: I thought your family was loaded.

Y/N: Yeah, but my dad was really into that classic Japanese look. So everything in the compound looked like it came out of some old samurai movie.

Arata and Y/N were getting ready to enter the baths. They thought they were the only ones there, boy were they wrong.

Y/N: Two bros!

Arata: Chilling in the bathroom!

Y/N/Arata: Five feet apart cause there not gay!

The two laughed as they entered the washroom. When they opened the door, they saw a shorter white-haired boy standing in the washroom as well.

Arata: Sup.

???: Hello.

Y/N: Hey.

Y/N and Arata just sat down on a stool, on opposite sides mind you, and started washing.

???: That's body soap.

Arata: Really?

???: Use this one. It's shampoo.

The white-haired boy stopped Arata from putting body soap in his hair. Pointing at the actual shampoo.

Arata: AARRRGHH!!

Y/N: Did you get it in your eyes again?

Arata: That's not it! Look!

Y/N: I swear if I see a penis when I turn my head...

Y/N turned to Arata but the white-haired boy was in front of him. Y/N looked at the boy, thinking nothing of him.

Y/N: What?

Arata: Look down!

Y/N: Miss me with that gay shit.

Arata: That's the thing! He is a she!

Y/N to his dismay looked down at the boy. What he saw may surprise you.

(Insert Ali-A intro)

Y//N: By the gods...

???: What?

Arata: That's not the reaction you should have! You should be going "KYAAAAA" or something!

???: Ah, maybe your right....kyaaaaaah...

Y/N: Wow. Even I'm not that listless.

Arata just stared at the apparent girl. Not in a perverted way, but as if he had a case of deja vu.

???: My breasts are 82c.

Arata: Oh, I see, I see...

Arata looked at the girl, then down, then he ran.

Arata: THANKS FOR THE FEAST!

Arata left, leaving Y/N and the white-haired girl alone. Y/N just ignored the girl and continued to get himself clean.

???: You're not leaving like him?

Y/N: I grew up with having people trying to pamper me. The servants at my place kept offering to scrub my back when I bathed. Some of those times may or may not have been offered by a female. You get used to it.

???: Alright.

The girl left soon after pouring some water over herself. Though as soon as she left Y/N let out a gasp of air as if he was holding his breath.

Y/N: So glad she left. I honestly don't know how long I would've lasted.

Y/N finished bathing and walked out of the washroom. Ignoring the screaming that was going on around him by Lilith.

Y/N: Heh. While it is kinda loud here. I feel like I'm going to enjoy my time here.

Lilith: PUT ON A SHIRT Y/N!!!

Y/N: Why? Don't you like the view?

Arata: Smooth dude.

Y/N: I know right? It just came to me.

Lilith: JUST PUT YOUR SHIRT ON!!! YOU TOO ARATA! PUT SOME PANTS ON!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
108K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
941K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
73.7K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...