System 101

By Not_A_White_Lotus

Killed before he could finish his work and bound to a System, Kade is thrown into different worlds to help ma... More

Arc 1.1: The Actor
Arc 1.3: The Actor
Arc 1.4: The Actor
Character's List Arc 1:
A/N : Important
Arc 1.5: The Actor

Arc 1.2: The Actor

3.6K 226 25
By Not_A_White_Lotus

According to the original's memories, Kade's father collapsed from overwork in the fields and was admitted to the hospital. Kade's family where poor so because of the hospital bills the family had to cut more than half of their food expenses and only ate once a day. Even with cutting down their expenditures, Kade's mother and uncle almost couldn't pay the rent and they were almost kicked out of their home, forcing them to seek jobs. After a few months of living like that his mother and uncle also fell sick and his aunt had to take care of them, so the original decided to seek out his sister behind his family's back.

This morning the original got up and acted as if he would go to school but instead of going to his high school he left for the train station and boarded the train to the capital with the hopes of receiving some help from his sister only to end in failure.

Buying a medium grade Healing pill, a laptop, an outfit, black sunglasses and a black mouth mask leaving him with only four hundred and forty five points left. Searching in his laptop for places that an acting scout for the competition of Star Entertainment, Orbis Entertainment could be in, Kade silently thanked 101's boss for giving him unlimited and universal Wi-Fi and brooded over the technology in this world that was ancient in his mind.

That goddamn pill was five hundred points, so fucking expensive, Kade thought as he changed into the outfit he bought, a white shirt, white vanns and dark blue jeans, put on his mouth mask and his sunglasses.

Damn, I look shady as fuck, Kade thought as he pulled his hair half up in a ponytail and looked at himself in the mirror one last time.

"So how is this going to work? Are you going to be lying in the bed all day while I work or following me around all day?" Kade asked the lazy cat.

[Nope. We're bonded, so I don't have to be with you all day. If you need me just call me through our mental link Kade, I'll answer and appear where you are if necessary. Also, I can make myself invisible, so if you need me to help you with anything, just say so.] 101 said as she raised her head to look at Kade who was standing by the door.

"Ok. Then see you later, I'll tell you if something happens" Kade said, grabbing the laptop and his wallet, and walking out of the hotel towards a café.

While he was ordering his drink, he looked around the establishment, completely forgetting that he looked like a criminal.

Grabbing his green tea latte, Kade sat down by the window, placed his laptop in the table with his latte and took off his mask.

His search had told him that a scout, Marlene Faye will always come to this specific café before going out to look for new faces for the company. Hearing the chime of the door, Kade took out his sunglasses and propped his chin in the palm of his hand while looking outside and ignoring the gasp of the barista who was staring at him with suspicion in her eyes since he stepped in the cafe.

Marlene was ordering her usual latte macchiato when she heard Jane, the barista who was in the other cashier, gasp. Looking at her she saw her looking at someone while blushing furiously. Turning to look at what the sweet Jane was looking at Marlene couldn't help but stare with her mouth agape. Holy shit a gold mine! She thought when she looked at the boy seated by the window.

The boy's skin was so fair and white it looked like the best quality jade, his lightning blue eyes so striking they looked surreal wile being covered by long eyelashes that resembled a butterfly's wing, his right eye had a beauty mark that gave him a seductive look, cherry colored thin lips and long silver blonde hair pulled back into a half ponytail. He was seated with his chin propped in the palm of his hand, while an aura of serenity surrounded him.

Forgetting about her order, Marlene flew to the boy's side. Kade was watching everything that was happening from his peripheral vision while laughing inwardly when Marlene practically lunged toward him like a hungry lioness that had locked on her prey.

"Excuse me?" Marlene said to the boy when she was near him.

"Yes?" Kade said sitting straight and putting on a confused expression as he looked at Marlene.

"Hello, my name is Marlene Faye, I'm a scout for Orbis Entertainment and I was wondering if you are interested in joining our agency? You are beautiful, and I'm sure people are going to love you" Marlene said smiling at Kade as she gave him her business card and making the costumers in the café nod at what she said.

"Well, um, I guess I can. Also, uh, nice to meet you, my name is Kade. Kade Aimer" Kade said taking the business card as he looked at Marlene with a shy smile in his face, making the costumers cheer. Looking at everyone cheer for him, Kade blushed while feeling inwardly amused at their reaction.

"Great! Is it possible for you to come with me to the company to sign some papers?" Marlene said, smiling from ear to ear.

"Sure" Kade nodded and grabbing his things. Getting her latte macchiato, Marlene led Kade to her car. Getting on, Marlene drove to Orbis Entertainment headquarters where she worked and parked the car in the underground parking lot.

Kade followed Marlene to the elevator where she pressed the fourth floor button where her office was. Walking out of the elevator into the hallway, Kade and Marlene saw a girl and a woman waiting for the elevator. Kade had put on his sunglasses and mouth mask and looked shady again so when both women saw him and Marlene they turned their noses up at them and had an expression of contempt when they passed by them to enter the elevator without saying anything.

Turning to look at them, Kade inwardly raised an eyebrow at their snotty behavior and Marlene's disregard at their attitude. Seeing Kade look at her with a confused look Marlene smiled "Don't worry about them, they only act like that because the girl, Sarah got together with a rich man as his mistress and he always invests in her works, so she and her manager Laura got more condescending. Everyone here either ignores them or kisses their ass" she said, shrugging her shoulders as she and Kade started walking to her office. Entering her office Kade took off his mask and sunglasses as he sat down in the chair.

"Ok, here's your contract" Marlene said as her assistant walked in with a contract. Olivia had just pushed open the door to Marlene's office with the contract in her hands when she heard what she said and instinctively turned to look at who Marlene had decided to employ only to freeze in her tracks and letting the contract fall to the floor.

Kade looked at the girl and got up to help her pick up the contract. Picking it up he smiled at her, making her blush and rush to Marlene who was laughing her ass off at Olivia's actions.

Pouting, Olivia slapped Marlene with the contract in her arm and placed it in the desk grumbling about how it was embarrassing.

"Here's the contract. I gave you the best contract the agency has for rookies. You will be given seventy percent of pay with anything you decide to try, be it acting, modeling or singing, you will also be given an apartment and health insurance. The only thing you have to do is work in the field you chose and be careful not to be in any scandal." Marlene said, passing Kade the contract.

"Um, I have a question. My family lives in the countryside and I just came here to see someone urgently because my parents and uncle are sick, is it possible to have my family in the health insurance?" Kade said, looking at Marlene in the eyes.

Thinking about it, Marlene nodded. "Ok, we'll give your family health insurance too. I'll just need your family's names and it'll take a few days for the papers to be ready." making Olivia shocked.

"Thank you" Kade said as he smiled, writing his family's names in a paper Madeline gave him and giving it to her. Reading the contract once, Kade made sure there wasn't anything wrong with it and signed it. "Um, when can I start working?" he said as he passed Marlene the signed contract.

Smiling, Marlene reached in a drawer to her side and took out several folders, each with a word written on it. "Here are some jobs that you could try" she said as she gave the folders to Kade.

Graving the folders, Kade opened the one with the word Acting written on it. Seeing several scripts inside, Kade read each one and chose the one that he knew was going to be a famous tv drama. It was the script for the second male lead for a drama called Serenity, as he remembered that his sister couldn't make it into the cast, he smirked in his mind and raised his head to look at Marlene, "I want to try this one" he said, smiling.

Taking the script from Kade's hands, Marlene read the title and nodded. "Ok, the audition for this character is a day from now at ten in the morning, so I'll go get you at your apartment an hour before that. Be ready in time, ok? Now, Olivia will drive you to your new apartment, here are the keys" Marlene said as she gave Kade the apartment Keys and shooed them off the office.

Walking out of the office, Kade put on his sunglasses and followed Olivia to the parking lot and to the apartment building. When they arrived at the apartment building the security stopped Olivia and Kade, asking who they were and why they were there. After fifteen minutes of explaining to the security and of Kade taking off his sunglasses and mask to show them he wasn't a burglar or anyone suspicious, the security finally let them leave while apologizing.

Olivia took Kade to the eight floor of the ten floor building and walked to the apartment door with the number 810.

"This is your apartment, I'll leave you to relax, also here's Marlene's number and mine so you can call us whenever you need" Olivia said as she gave Kade a paper with two phone numbers written on it. Taking the paper, Kade thanked her and entered the apartment when he saw Olivia walk back to the elevator. Taking off his shoes, Kade placed them in the shoe rack by the entrance and decided to explore the place.

The apartment was approximately 1500 square feet, it had a dinning room, living room, laundry room, master bedroom, walk in closet, two bathrooms and it was fully furnished. Sighing, Kade decided to go back to the original's home to tell his family what is going on and pick up his things.

Grabbing his keys, Kade went back to the shitty hotel to pick up 101 and the original's things. Entering the room Kade saw a lazy cat lounging in the bed. Grabbing everything, Kade told 101 what had happened when he was away.

"We're going back to the Aimer home to tell the family that I'm moving to work here and to pick up some of the original's things." Kade said, picking up 101 and placing her in his shoulder and walking out. Kade checked out of the hotel and went straight to the train station. Paying for the train ticket Kade got strange looks from the workers and travelers because of his mouth mask and sunglasses when he got on the train.

The train ride took two hours and arrived in the little town Kade's family lived in by dusk. Kade took off his sunglasses and mask when he stepped down from the train and looked around at the small train station that was no more than a small house.

Walking through the streets by memory, Kade smiled at the tranquility of the small town that was surrounded by fields and forests. After ten minutes of walking and admiring the natural beauty of the town, Kade stepped in front of a small two story cottage that looked as it was one with nature.

Smiling at the beautiful home, Kade stepped up to the door and knocked.

Hearing sounds of footsteps coming to the door, Kade stood waiting for someone to open the door. It wasn't long before someone opened the door.

Looking at the woman who answered the door, Kade recognized her as his uncle's wife, his aunt Adeline, a beautiful red haired woman who loved her husband and child with all her heart.

"Yes?" Adeline said, with a confused expression as she looked at the beautiful boy that was standing outside the door.

"Um, Aunt Adeline, it's me, Kade" Kade said, trying to act like the original as he looked at Adeline and blushed, feeling inwardly amused.

Shocked, Adeline looked at Kade again and recognized him because of his lightning blue eyes. "Kade? Where have you been? We've looked for you everywhere!" Adeline yelled, her face covered by an angered expression while her eyes where filled with relief as she ushered Kade inside.

Walking in, Kade could see most of the home as he walked to the living room where his little cousins where playing or watching tv. Putting down 101 in the floor, Kade looked up to see his little cousins standing in front of him, asking all sort of questions when a question Crissy, Kade's sixteen-year-old younger cousin asked that froze Adeline's smile who was watching from the side.

"Did you go look for Caroline, Kade?" she asked, looking at Kade's eyes with a deadpan expression.

"I-I did" Kade said, inwardly amused at this cousin of his and looked at Adeline's expression. Seeing her gaze locked on him, Kade lowered his head and walked to her. "Aunt Adeline, can I talk to my mom and uncle?" he asked.

Sighing, Adeline nodded at Kade and led the way upstairs. Following Adeline upstairs Kade gave Crissy a small smile and left 101 with the kids. 

A/N:

Hello! Author here~

I'm going to a college football game and I'm exited! (I'll hopefully get me a cute college guy! lol no, don't think so cause I'm an ugly potato)~

Hope you all are liking the story! Comment and vote if you did~

Here is how the apartment looks like (kind of hehe)~

Here's Olivia~

Here's Marlene~

And here is Crissy (you guys will be seeing more of her latter on)~

Love ya guys!

Peace out~

-Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

569K 23.9K 68
Rhea, a normal college student who's drowning in loans and debt, dies by the infamous truck-sama. Unwillingly being bounded to a System, She is force...
87.8K 4.1K 11
Every dragon has a reverse sale. They dislike anyone touching this reverse scale. Although the dragons are normally peaceful creatures, if anyone dre...
Screw This By FOAA

General Fiction

30.7K 1.8K 21
Dying after moving was not on Yeong-Cheol's plans, nor was traveling to different worlds. Even worse suddenly the guy he's supposed to kill keeps fli...
346K 19.4K 37
"Lu ShiZun... I like you." "I like you too XiaoYin." "... My kind of like is where we'd tumble in bed all day all night kind of like ShiZun..." *fero...