My Idol

By Taefantasies

You sat with a bounce on the bed, a habit you'd had since you were a child. He walked over, and sat next to y... More

disclaimer
My Motivation
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
epilogue

fourteen

6.7K 233 47
By Taefantasies

"Y/n" he mumbled into your hair.

"Hm?"

"Your coffee is getting cold."

You smiled against his neck.

~ ♡ ~

You opened one eye, then the other, snuggling into the warm embrace, Taehyung's arms still holding you. You had no idea what time it was, you only knew that you had both fallen asleep, and assumed that he was still asleep.

You didn't want to move. And you guessed you didn't have to. You thought back to earlier, and you felt your cheeks heat up, remembering the things Tae had done to you. You closed your eyes, deciding you shouldn't think about it right now, because you could sense your body reacting, and you clenched your thighs together tightly.

From a distance, you heard your phone ding. It was on the table, and you didn't want to get up for it. You furrowed your brows, wondering who it was, and if it might be important.

"Do you wanna check that?" Tae mumbled, his chin bumping the top of your head.

You sighed. "Not really, but I guess I should."

He groaned, loosening his arms, as you turned, and sat up. You were a little embarrassed, sitting there naked. You spotted the towel on the floor, and hopped up, grabbing it and wrapping it around yourself, glancing at Taehyung from the corner of your eye. He chuckled. "No sense in being all shy now, jagi."

You wrinkled your nose at him, making a mental note of that word, as you grabbed your phone off the table, swiping it opened. You tapped on the message, and widened your eyes, a little shocked at what you saw.

'EXBF: Where the fuck are you? Out spreading your legs for someone else? You haven't been home, and I know you quit your job, because they said they haven't seen you in two or three days. What the fuck y/n? Just don't come home. I'm done with you, slut.'

You shook your head, feeling a myriad of emotions. Taehyung was watching you, and immediately got up, coming to take the phone from your shaking hand. He read the message, and you saw his jaw clench in anger.

You had tears in your eyes, and you hated that your ex had made you feel dirty with just a few words. You stared at the floor, the tears falling from your eyes.

"Y/n..." he pulled you into his arms as you started to cry. He held you, and let you cry, not saying a word, just rubbing your back, as you let all the emotions get carried away in your tears.

"He's n...never been so ugly before...I don't understand why he said those t...things." You sniffled, wiping your cheek with the back of your hand.

"Maybe he just realized what he lost, and because he hurts, he wants you to hurt too." He kissed your forehead lightly.

You smiled, knowing he was just trying to make you feel better. "He lost me a long time ago, he just didn't know it." You'd stopped crying, and gotten some control of your emotions. "Besides, he didn't want me anyway, if he did, he wouldn't have looked for a new girlfriend."

You moved out of his embrace as he looked at your phone again, and nodded. "Well, I'm going to reply, and then I'm going to block his number."

You bit your lip, unsure whether to be worried or not, but you decided it was nice having someone who wanted to stand up for you. You glanced at him, wanting to just watch his hands as they typed a reply, but realizing that he was standing there naked, you got a bit flustered, looking away. "Tae?" You whispered.

"Hm?"

"Can you, um, put some clothes on?"

He raised his eyes from the phone, looking at you and smirking. "Nah, I'm good."

You refused to look at him, instead going into the bathroom, hearing him laugh as you closed the door.

You turned on the shower, wanting to rinse off the stickiness you felt on your inner thighs. You pinned your hair up, and stepped in, washing up quick, and wishing you had thought to grab your clothes to bring in with you.

You turned the water off, wrapping in the towel again, and opened the bathroom door to see Taehyung sitting on the bed crosslegged in just his boxers, his red cap on his head again, looking at his phone, eating another donut. You looked at him as he glanced up at you, then you looked down at your clothes that at some point earlier had fallen on the floor. You slowly raised your gaze to him again, only to see him wiggle his eyebrows suggestively at you.

You shook your head, and quickly stepped forward, grabbing your clothes, and hurrying back to the bathroom. You looked at him right before you closed the door, and saw him stuffing the rest of the donut in his mouth, a big smile on his face.

10 minutes later, you stepped out of the bathroom, dressed, your hair pulled up in a loose bun.

Taehyung was dressed, sitting by the table, typing on his phone. Your phone was on the table in front of him. He looked up as you walked over. "Feel better now?"

You nodded. "I do. I'm sorry Tae, that you ended up having to see that."

"Don't apologize. That guy is a jerk, he never deserved you at all." He reached for your hand, pulling you closer. "Mmm, you smell good." He pulled you between his legs, looping his arms around your legs, and you instinctively put your hands on his shoulders.

"So why did you dye your hair blond?" You played with a chunk sticking out from under his cap.

"Why, you don't like it?" He took his hat off, ruffling the back of his hair, then smoothing it down again.

"I didn't say that....I was just curious."

"Had to. Jimin, Kook and Hobi changed theirs too."

"Hobi?...so thats... J-hope, or... Hoseok, right?" You were trying to remember the different names some of them used.

"Mm hm, J-hope is his stage name. But we call him Hobi most of the time."

You stepped away from him, moving to the other chair, and sitting down. You looked at the clock. It was 9:45am. You were hungry, so you opened the box of donuts, grabbing one, not sure what you were getting.

"So, you had to change your hair color? Do you do that often?"

"Whenever the agency makes us. Not too often."

"So what color are the others?"

"Jimin went to brown, Jungkook is red, and Hobi is black." He put his hat back on his head. "Jin was supposed to go blond too, but he didn't want to, so he refused."

"He can do that?" You took a bite of the mystery donut, and it was delicious, but honestly, you've already learned not to judge the food here by how it looks. "What kind of donut is this?" You asked, your mouth full of the creamy goodness.

He smiled at you. "It's a rice cream cheese donut." You stopped chewing briefly, not sure how you felt about that combination, but quickly decided you didn't care, and continued chewing while he shook his head at you. "And he isn't supposed to... but Jin is always pushing the limits, and seeing what he can get away with."

You nodded. "This is really good" you mumbled, finishing the last bite.

"Do you want me to go get you another coffee, since yours got cold?"

"Umm, maybe? Are you sure you don't mind?"

"I don't mind, y/n, it's only a block and a half away. I'll be back in 10 minutes."

He stood up, putting his shoes on and stepping out the door.

You sat motionless for a minute, then looked around the room, catching sight of the unmade bed, and everything that had happened in the past few hours suddenly hit you. You weren't sure what to think, or how to feel. You didn't know if what happened meant anything, or if things between you would be different now. You didn't want it to be different. At least you didn't think you did.

You picked up your phone, remembering that he'd said he was going to reply to your ex. You were curious what he'd said. You clicked your messages, finding and opening the one you were looking for.

'To: EXBF: Hey asshole, this is y/n's new boyfriend. I don't know who you think you're calling a slut, but you might wanna look in the mirror. You never deserved y/n, she is way to classy for your dumb ass. Consider yourself blocked.'

You sat there, staring at the word boyfriend, until you heard the lock in the door click, and you quickly closed your screen as Tae came in the door, a hot coffee in his hand.

"Here you go" he handed it to you, and you took it, hoping he didn't notice that your hand was shaking.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

A/n: jagi = honey, darling, sweetheart

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 1K 43
[COMPLETED] "Why are you doing things that makes my heart flutter?" And silence engulfed the room after I said those, again I regretted spitting out...
226 12 8
•Preview• "How much do you love me?" said one. "Until the end of my life, I love you so much. You can't even imagine. If I have to give up my life fo...
2.2K 310 32
"What movie are we watching?" I asked. He was fully concentrating on choosing the movie. "Your favorite. Love, Rosie." "You didn't watch it yet?" "I...
318K 11.1K 24
No shipping!! Y/N'S POV: "Leave m-meee." he placed that cold metal on my forehead, and I flinched. "Come with me or -" I nodded and got up, and he to...