My Idol

By Taefantasies

You sat with a bounce on the bed, a habit you'd had since you were a child. He walked over, and sat next to y... More

My Motivation
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
epilogue

disclaimer

15.3K 229 14
By Taefantasies

This story is fiction. The characters are made up. The names used are of BTS members, and it is a ff about BTS. I do not know their true personalities, or mannerisms, and don't claim to. My characters are based on how I perceive them to be, by what I see, which may or may not be true. Any resemblance to any person, place, or event are products of my imagination.

I do not own any of the pictures or videos used. All credit goes to original owners.

》♡ 》♡ 》♡ 》♡ 》♡ 》♡ 》

This is my first ff. I love to write. I love BTS. If this one doesn't flop, maybe I'll write another one.

Constructive criticism always welcome. Please be kind.

*I just wanted to leave a note and say that I do occasionally use a Korean word, or Hangul in this story. It is taking place in Korea, with mostly Korean characters. Although I have them speaking english, in the end, they are Korean, and will at times use it. I will include the meaning if I do use it, so you are not confused. I'm not claiming to be fluent, and may get a definition wrong, so if I do, and you know the correct definition, please let me know.

I decided to learn the language because I became a fan of k-pop, and my goal is to be able to listen to the music and not need subtitles. There's nothing wrong with learning a language. I'm not trying to become "Korean", I simply have an interest in the language, and find Korean culture very interesting as well. I'm proud of my heritage, and have no desire to change it. I just enjoy learning about the differences in their way of life.

If you have a problem with that, I certainly respect that, and ask that you simply not read my story(s).

Thanks!! 🤗

~~~~~~~~~~~

#1 in 김태형 10/05/19 😮😮
#11 in TaehyungXreader 11/23/19
#7 in TaehyungXreader 11/27/19
#3 in TaehyungXreader 11/29/19
#9 in kimnamjoon 3/12/2020
#1 in Idol on 9/12/2020 😮
#1 in 방탄소년단 on 9/27/21 😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮

Reached 100k views 1/29/2020 😊
I forgot to note 200k views, but 209k on 9/27/21😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.4K 5.1K 44
"Let me touch you, Jimin. Please. Please let me." No. Hell no. Seven bloody hells, no, no and no. Absolutely in no friggin way! Those are the things...
219K 8.7K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
342K 11.2K 44
"Woah.." You trailed your fingers down his chest to his lower stomach, feeling him flinch from the sudden touch. "Your turn." Jungkook whispered down...
14.1K 1.4K 65
"Why are you here?" Curiosity was getting the better of me. "Ah, now that's the magic question. One that I am happy to answer for you. Tell me, Delan...