Our Hidden Agreement | ✔️ |

By _sarahaxox

Dilara Shah a 25 year-old who works at a extensive publishing company in Toronto. Dilara grew up in a very we... More

INTRO/ AUTHORS NOTE
Our Family
Chapter Two: Our Culture
Our Nightmare
Chapter Three: Our Gift
Our Home
Chapter Four: Our Feelings
Our Cravings
Chapter Five: Our Feelings
Our Place
Chapter Six: Our Confessions
Our Love
Chapter Seven: Our Cruise
Our Relationship
Chapter Eight: Our Friend
Our Unexpected Gift
Chapter Nine: Our Confession
Our Getaway
Chapter Ten: Our Kidnapping
Our Ending

Chapter one: Our Beginning

2.5K 104 16
By _sarahaxox

DON'T BE A GHOST READER, VOTE/COMMENT MY LOVES

Dilara

"Mother, don't worry I'll be there. I would never miss Helena's wedding. What kind of sister would I be?" I scoff through the phone.

My mother sighs "and please this time, the both of you come. I don't want people thinking anything Dilara." I roll my eyes and put the papers down on my desk.

"He might have to work," I say hoping shed just let it go.

"Please Lara talks to him or I will call him and ask myself." I huff.

"Okay, I'll talk to him," I say.

After hanging up the phone I sat down in my chair leaning back. I look at my silver ring on my finger bringing back to the day I got it.

*Flashback of 3 years ago*

"I don't get why we have to care about what people think for goodness sake! What am I being tortured for!" I yelled throwing my things across my room.

My mother rushes by me holding onto my arm "Dilara behave! This guy is good for you and he will keep you happy." she smiles trying to make me feel better. Which wasn't working at all.

"I just finished university mother, I still haven't found a job. I will get married when I find a proper job. when my life is set. Please!" I plead

"And you will after you get married. I want my daughters and sons to go with honour. If you carry on like this what will people say about you? They already have started saying things. Your father and I know your good, buts its those bad people around you sweetheart." She puts her hand on my cheek.

"No. I don't care what they think. I won't marry some random guy because of you and father care of society." I move my face from her hand. Her face turns red and I can tell she was about to explode.

"Why don't you kids like to hurt us! All I have ever wanted for you guys to go with honour and a better future. When we came here we had nothing. We enrolled you guys in the best schools and gave you the education that we weren't offered! We sacrificed everything for you! You're supposed to set a better example for your younger siblings!" She cried covering her face from me.

I put my hand over hers and I felt a tear drop on my hand and immediately gave in. I could never bare my mothers cry. She meant the world to me. Sometimes it was difficult to get through to her but she would never purposely hurt me. A tear slid down my face knowing what I had to do next. "Okay, I want to meet him first." She shakes her head saying yes.

"Of course." She hugs me.

*A week later*

I sat inside the mall by the coffee shop waiting for the guy my mother was praising this whole week. I told him to meet me here at 12:30 and it's 1:00. I'm wasting my time sitting here, he probably doesn't even want to talk.

I wasn't dressed too fancy, I wore my blue skinny jeans with my floral white shirt and let my long black hair down. I wasn't going to dress a fancy for some guy. I don't know why I even agreed. I have been emotionally blackmailed by my parents. The only reason I came was to explain to this guy I'm not interested so he could back and take back the proposal.

"Dilara, so sorry." I look up to see an extremely handsome man sit down across from me.

Oh my god, he's gorgeous. He was wearing a black suit that complimented his body, probably just came from work. Couldn't help but notice his features, he truly was a work of art. His eyes are dark chocolate brown, black hair combed back. His jaw structure was just unbelievable, I could tell he worked out... a lot. I could tell even through the suit.

"Umm, you are?" I had no idea who this amazingly attractive man was, that apparently knew me.

"Noah. Noah Shah." He reaches forward to shake my hand but I don't take it.

"You're late," I say. This guy just shows up whenever he wants.

"I'm sorry I was in a business meeting. So my mother has told me a lot about you." He says eying me.

"Listen... Noah. I'm not interested. So if you could go back and take back this proposal, I would appreciate it." I try to smile to make things less awkward.

"Great! We're both are on the same page." He says

"What are you talking about? You don't want to get married either?" I raise my brow.

"Well yes but no." He says again

"What do mean?" I asked.

"Well, that's why I'm here. I have an agreement."

"What kind of agreement?"

"One I think you'll like." He smirks.

Present Day
A month after that day, Noah and I got married and after that, we only saw each other at important gatherings. Noah came up with an agreement, Neither he or I wanted to get married anytime soon so this was a one-way ticket. At the time it seemed like a great idea. Everyone else thought we were happily married, My parents were happy. Then right after Noah and I departed. We live in the Same area but really far. Here no one knew us, sure I was recognized as Mrs. Shah but that doesn't bother me. I was living on my own and I have a great career. I got everything I wanted. Didn't depend on anyone.

I haven't seen Noah since my sister's engagement last year and now my baby sister Helena is getting married. Unlike me she was smart she found a great guy who loves her like crazy. Noah and I use to talk a lot but our work got hectic so I guess we slowly stopped. He wasn't a bad guy, I didn't mind him. Though he was extremely annoying. Now I had to call him and ask if He would want to go, I doubt he would.

I picked up my phone and dialled his office number knowing he would be at work. It rang.

"Shah Industries how may I help you?" A woman beamed trough phone. Oh, that annoying sound.

"Hi, could you ring me through to Noah," I say.

"I'm sorry ma'am Mr. Shah is out of his office right now. Could I take a message?" She says.

"Yes, could you tell him his wife called." I loved doing that it always freaks them out.

"Oh. So sorry Mrs. Shah I had no idea." She sounded scared.

"It's fine dear. Just let him know its important." I say before ending the call.

I get up from my seat walk outside my office to my assistant Summers desk. She immediately shoots up from her seat when she sees me approaching her. "Summer could you move all my meetings for tomorrow I need to head out. Also, book a plane ticket to Vancouver for September 20th to 29th which means all meeting and assignments are pushed back." She quickly types all the information on the computer.

"All set. I will book the ticket as soon as I make the calls about the meetings. Anything else Mrs. Shah?" She smiles

"No that's all." I smile and walk inside the elevator with my coat in hand.

*Minutes later*

I was waiting at the Starbucks inside finishing some work knowing Noah is always late. I look up to see him walk in, obviously catching all the eyes of women. I don't blame them, his really attractive. He was wearing a long beige trench coat with a black collard shirt. Again complimenting his gorgeous toned body. He catches me staring at him so I look away feeling embarrassed, I could see him from the corner of my eyes.

"You're late," I say as he sits down in front of me.

"Sorry I had things to do. Thanks to you the whole office is now wondering when I got married." I roll my eyes.

"Anyways, my mother called and asked you to come to Helena's wedding. So can you?" I asked.

"Of course I will go. Plus its time we make an appearance." He smiles making his dimples appear.

"Okay then, I'll ask my assistant to book two tickets instead of one." I take out my phone to text Summer.

"How is work? Heard you got a promotion. That's amazing." He says.

I look up from my phone raising my brow I asked "Where did you hear that from? And thanks to its great..."

"I got people everywhere." He winks.

"Mrs. Shah. What a surprise to see you here?" I heard the voice of the women I dearly hate.

"Shit" I murmured so she wouldn't hear.

I looked up and fake smiled "Mrs. Anderson, What brings you to this part of the city." I try so hard not to sound rude.

"I was actually here for a meeting..." She turns to look at Noah.

"This is my..." For some reason, I was debating to tell her who he was to me.

"I am her husband. Noah, nice to meet you." he shakes her hand.

"Well, that's certainly a surprise." She smiles. I wanted to slap her so hard.

"Well, we were kinda in the middle of something..." I try to make her leave.

"Oh, Well don't mind me. Just passing through. It was nice seeing you again Dilara." She smiles and walks away.

"How did I manage to work with that women." I sigh.

"I thought she was nice." He smirks. I glare at him.

In a couple of weeks from now, Noah and I were supposed to leave for Vancouver. Wasn't looking forward to it at all. I know this is already going to be extremely hard.

____________________________________

Authors Note

Hey Loves! So here is chapter one! What do you guys think? I'm already liking Dilara and Noah. Super excited!
Don't forget to follow, vote, share.

instagram : _sarahaxox
Twitter : _sarahaxox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4K 3K 24
Assalamualaikum and Hi guys I'm back with an another amazing story "Being the billionaires stubborn beauty." If you guys don't know about my first b...
926K 27.4K 38
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...
1.2M 59.6K 50
Collection of traditional love stories. محفل میں باربار انہی پر نظر گئی ہم نے بچائی لاکھ مگر پھر ادھر گئی 💫Short stories of traditional Pakistani w...
202K 11.9K 24
Wafa Zaini hated rich people with a passion. She can't stand them for their arrogance and their self-righteousness. She so happens to be living in a...