Willow

By ChantelIvana

Willow Lorraine Juste has come back home after gaining her Associates Degree while away at school. She's deci... More

<< ONE >>
<< TWO >>
<< THREE >>
<< FOUR >>
<< FIVE >>
<< SIX >>
<< SEVEN >>
<< EIGHT >>
<< TEN >>
<< ELEVEN >>
<< TWELVE >>
<< THIRTEEN >>
<< FOURTEEN >>
<< FIFTEEN >>
Forgive Me?
<< SIXTEEN >>
<< SEVENTEEN >>
<< EIGHTEEN >>
<< NINETEEN >>
<< TWENTY >>
<< TWENTY ONE >>
<< TWENTY TWO >>
<< TWENTY THREE >>
<< TWENTY FOUR >>
Small Claims
<< TWENTY FIVE >>
<< TWENTY SIX >>
Updateee
<< TWENTY SEVEN >>
<< TWENTY EIGHT >>
Wattys 2019
<< TWENTY NINE >>
What's goooood?!
<< THIRTY >>
<< THIRTY ONE >>
<< THIRTY TWO >>
<< THIRTY THREE >>
<< THIRTY FOUR >>
<< THIRTY FIVE >>
New Story??
<< THIRTY SIX >>
<< THIRTY SEVEN >>
<< THIRTY EIGHT >>
<< THIRTY NINE >>
<< FORTY ~Finale~ >>
<<New Story- Spin Off>> OUT NOW!!

<< NINE >>

7K 304 86
By ChantelIvana

I walked out of the bathroom in my fuzzy robe and slowly padded back to my bedroom.

"Finally girl, hurry up and get dressed. They're here. And you have to invite them in." Jayde said rushing through my drawers.

"Why? You can let them in."

"It's your place of dwelling. So you should be the one to do it." She said.

"Or what?" I thought to myself putting on some lotion and perfume.

"Fine. Give me like two minutes." I told her and started putting on the clothes she got out for me.

Walking out to the living room I heard Jayde by the door. It was opened and she was talking to Loc. The rest of the guys were there too.

"Didn't you just tell me to let them in?" I asked her coming up to them.

"You still have to." She gestured and moved out the way.

"Or what?" I asked Loc.

"Or we can't." He laughed.

"But why not? The doors wide open. I know y'all manners aren't that good. Especially him." I said pointing over to Chris.

"Yeah. Show her what happens bro." August said and pushed him my way.

I jumped back so he wouldn't fall right on top of me. And he didn't.

Because as soon as he came close, his skin started burning right before our eyes.

"Fuck, nigga! Why'd you do that shit." He grimaced.

"Oh my God. I'm sorry! You all come in. I'll get something for that." I said about to get the first aid kit.

"No need." Loc said and pulled Chris' arm out to me.

The skin was literally repairing itself in seconds. Soon, it looked like nothing had happened.

"What. The. Fuck." I said flopping down onto the couch.

"I told you. I know it's a lot to take in. But Dave here is going to explain it all." Jayde said grabbing him.

"Chill." He sucked his teeth and sat down.

"What's wrong, Willow? You scared?" Chris growled and smiled big. Sharp pointed fangs bright as day, shining at me.

"Nigga. Shut up." Loc said punching him.

"We'll let y'all speak." Jayde laughed pushing them all into the kitchen area.

"You good? I'm sorry I scared you." Dave said turning to look at me.

"As good as I can be. This shit doesn't make any sense right now." I huffed and laid back.

"I know. A few hundred years ago you couldn't tell me shit about this." He said.

And I just looked at him, crazy.

"Excuse me? How old are you? Like really?" I asked.

"Only 129 years old. I'm still a youngin'." He said so simply.

"129. You don't look at day over 30."

"Cause technically, I'm not. I 'died' when I was 29. And turned the next day."

"What happened to you?" I sat up a bit, getting really worried for a second.

"Relax, ma. I'm straight. It was all bound to happen. I was saved to be real with you." He said reaching out to rub my leg.

Sparks immediately hit me and I swear I almost moaned.

Dave started to chuckle.

"What's so funny?" I asked slightly moving away.

His face dropped a little.

"Nothing. Just could hear your heart race for a second."

"You could hear that? It wasn't beating that hard."

"I could feel it too. It's the connection." He said looking dead into my eyes.

Those eyes. That look.

"What connection?" I smirked thinking he was trying to be slick.

"Vampires have mates. Soulmates if you will. The elders and some extra supernatural shit came up with it. It determines who your other half is. Who you're meant it be with forever." He said cautiously.

"Woah. That's deep. Why me? As far as I'm concerned, I have a pulse and blood coursing through me." I laughed a little.

"I know." He said before licking his lips and tensing up. "But we don't get to choose, mortal or not, we were fated." He said seriously.

"Wow. And what if I say no?" I questioned.

He flinched and doubled over a little grabbing at his chest.

I heard a gasp.

"If you reject him-." Jayde began before Loc pulled her back.

"I was just asking. Ain't this supposed to be my talk?" I said squinting my eyes knowing they were listening all along. I forgot they were so close.

"Let's go talk in my room." I told Dave and started leading the way.

Once inside, I shut the door and walked over to the small sofa I had next to my bed.

"Rejection is a possibility. You have every right to say no and vice versa. It could end me." He said.

I started to pout.

"My heart would completely break and the pain might just kill me. Like kill kill. Or I'd just turn into a monster. Not all of us are sane." He went on. 

"Well I don't like the sound of that. Guess this explains why I've been feeling this way. I feel like I can't be too far from you for too long...and I lowkey be thinking about you... but you didn't hear that from me." I said, pulling my lips to the side.

He chuckled deeply. "Yeah. I mean, you probably feeling me. I mean, look at a nigga. Shit be looking perfect." He grinned.

"Boy bye. You was the one all on me the other night." I smirked all in his face.

"Yeah, about that. I'm sorry if I scared you, for real. I knew that fool was up to something." He shook his head.

"What you mean?"

"The other night, when I first saw you. Everyone knew you'd finally come along. They kept pressing me to talk to you. But I knew you ain't know nothing about us before. Loc told Jayde not to tell anyone. So I held back. Then Jayde actually hit me up side the dome. Talking about I had to or she'd fuck me up. She brolic as shit so I almost gave up but I didn't want to risk losing you."

"Clearly you didn't since she came up with the bright idea to seduce you." I laughed.

"They hid the stash from me and everything wouldn't let me eat. I was on an edge like no other. Seeing my woman looking like that is one thing, but having other niggas all over you? Nah. I was ready to commit." He shook his head putting his arm on the sofa behind me.

"They starved you to make you angry?! That's cold." I said upset.

"Yeah but not that kind of starve. We can eat food. But it doesn't do anything. We feed off of blood."

"I don't know why I didn't think of that. Duh. Vampires and blood." I said face palming myself. "Wait, where do you get your blood supply? You kill people?"

"Yes. But not just randoms. It's part of work."

"Work? I'm not even going to ask right now. So where do we go from here?" I asked.

"Well first things first, we getting you a new wardrobe because you can't be walking around looking this good for everyone. That's a no go." He said sternly. "Secondly, we'll take things as slow as we can. There's a lot more you need to know. But it's been heavy on you so we'll chill out on allat."

"Fair enough. This is definitely going to need some processing. Just one more thing?" I asked sitting up closer to him.

He breathed in. "Yeah?"

"Does this mean we get to kiss a little more now? Without the whole secret between us. Cause that was kind of nice. But I wouldn't know because I only got a short chance to try it ou-." I was cut off by him smashing his lips to mine.

One thing led to another and I was up under him in a literal second.

"Wait. I should probably lock the door." I started to get up but stopped when I heard the lock click. "How did-?"

"Just one of my many talents, baby." Dave grinned showing his set of fangs before laying his lips back on me.

I'm not sure what's going to happen now but as long as I could have this for a while, I think I'm up for it.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

How y'all liking it so far?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 52 23
Azalee Wilder was human. Ezekiel Walters was not. Azalee lived her life sliding by under the radar. She studied, she got good grades, she was a shoe...
25.9K 2.4K 33
~What if you find your soulmate but he's already dead?~ Charlotte is a last year Psychology student, hating the dorm-life she moves into an apartment...
4.7K 33 29
This book will contain strong sexual themes, mature language, violence, and will move fast. I feel his hands go to my waist twisting me to face him...
6K 81 10
Paige Hendsworth, a 402 year old vampire, tries to leave her terrible past behind and live life as a normal 18 year old. Her lover, Liem, enrolls her...