Cheated Then Knocked Up By Ro...

Galing kay KimmyUB

BOOK 1 IN THE ROMANO SERIES (WARNING!!! 18+ ONLY ➡ THIS BOOK CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE AND EXPLICIT... Higit pa

INTRODUCTION
CAST
Chapter 1 - The Text ✔
Chapter 2 - Truth revealed ✔
Chapter 3 - Stupid ✔
Chapter 4 - Clubbing ✔
Chaper 6 - I want you ✔
Chapter 7 - Who is he? ✔
Chapter 8 - Cancelled ✔
Chapter 9 - The Run In ✔
Chapter 10 - Dinner Invitation ✔
Chapter 11 - The test ✔
Chapter 12 - I'm Pregnant (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 13 - I'm Pregnant (Part 2) ✔
Chapter 14 - Surprise visitor ✔
Chapter 15 - Who the hell are you?! ✔
Chapter 16 - I'm bleeding ✔
Chapter 17 - Hospital ✔
Chapter 18 - Two of them?! ✔
Chapter 19 - We having Twins?! ✔
Chapter 20 - Our Home (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 21 - Our Home (Part 2) ✔
Chapter 22 - Meeting the "In-laws" ✔
Chapter 23 - Family Drama ✔
Chapter 24 - The Dinner (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 25 - The Dinner (Part 2) ✔
Chapter 26 - Missing ✔
Chapter 27 - Why are you doing this? ✔
Chapter 28 - I'm Coming ✔
Chapter 29 - I Got You Baby ✔
Author Note
Chapter 30 - The Doings in "The Mafia Mansion" ✔
Chapter 31 - I'm Fucked! ✔
Chapter 32 - I Owe You The Truth... ✔
Chapter 33 - Manipulative Bitch ✔
Chapter 34 - Barbeque ✔
Chapter 35 - Surprise Guest ✔
Authors Note
Chapter 36 - Loose Ends (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 37 - Loose Ends (Part 2)✔
Chapter 38 - Date Night ✔
Chapter 39 - Proposal ✔
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 40 - Doctor's Appointment ✔
Chapter 41 - Gender Reveal Dinner ✔
Chapter 42 - Surprise Birthday Party ✔
Chapter 43 - Labor Pains (Part 1) ✔
Chapter 44 - Labor Pains (Part 2) ✔
Chapter 45 - Welcome Home ✔
Chapter 46 - Christmas Day ✔
Chapter 47 - Girls Night ✔
Chapter 48 - Marry me NOW! ✔
Chapter 49 - Rehearsal Dinner/Brunch
Chapter 50 - Wedding Day (Part 1)
Chapter 51 - Wedding Day (Part 2)
Chapter 52 - Honeymoon
Chapter 53 - Explosion
Chapter 54 - Delivering The Bad News
Chapter 55 - His Awake
Chapter 56 - Released From The Hospital
Chapter 57 - I'm Done...!
AUTHOR'S NOTE - THANK YOU

Chapter 5 - I want her ✔

19.7K 584 61
Galing kay KimmyUB

SAME DAY - (Fri, 10 March 2017)

Stephano POV

I was standing in my office by the glass window, over looking the club down below. It's pretty packed tonight which is a good thing, not that I'm surprised though as it always is on Friday nights but I'm not normally here at this club as I have many clubs inside and outside of New York.

As I'm just standing here I notice this chick, she's wearing a black figure hugging dress, short on the one side reaching mid thigh and over her knee on the other, she looks hot as fuck, curves in all the right places, making my dick stand to attention with just me looking at her swaying her hips, with her long gold brown hair and that blinding smile of hers. Shit. My dick just twitched. She's like she's in her own little world, no one else around it's just her and the music, she's truly captivating.

"Dee!" I called my brother Dante over to wear I'm standing by the window.

"Yeah" he says.

"See that chick over there dancing, I want you to get me everything you can on her. I want to know every last detail about her, even upto what she eats for breakfast, as in yesterday...!" I tell him while not taking my eyes off of her, even if I tried, I can't seem to pry my eyes off her. I WANT HER.

"Hey man, first off ask me nicely and second, who the hell are you talking about? There are like hundreds of chicks dancing on the dance floor." He says like I didn't fucken know that.

"If you fucken listen to what I'm saying then you'll know who I'm talking about, look..." I said pointing straight at her. "See that girl with the uneven black dress, juicy ass swaying away, with the long golden brown hair? Her, I'm talking about, HER!." I tell him hopefully he gets it now Cabrón. (Dumbass/Idiot)

"Yeah I see her, man she's HOT, I wouldn't mind a little taste of that goodness." He says licking his lips.

I grab him by his collar of his black shirt and push him against the window and growl through clenched teeth. "Don't even fucken think about it, go ANYWHERE NEAR HER and I'll Kill you, brother or not. GOT THAT!!!" He just looks at me amused, like I just cracked a fucken joke, dickhead. I push him away from me before I loose my cool. Even though I have no fucken idea where the hell that came from.

"Chill man, I didn't know she's spoken for, my bad." He says shrugging with that same amused look on his stupid ass face. "Although I don't think that dude got memo either." He says with a smirk.

"What the fuck are you talking about." I asked him confused then it hit me and look back down to the floor just in time to see the dead man holding onto her hips while grinding on her, I watched with my teeth clenched and my hands rolled into fists, someone is going to die tonight. SHE'S MINE!!!

I storm out of my office and make my way down the stairs to the dance floor, my blood is boiling to the point where all I see is RED. I want his blood so bad I can taste it. The moment I get infront of him, I grabbed him by his shoulder and rip him away from her and punched him causing him to go flying through the other people and land with a thud and a broken nose on the floor, knocked the fuck out on the dance floor, PUSSY . Then I grabbed her by her arm and led her off the dance floor And up the stairs to my room that I have in all of my clubs for personal use, all the while she's trying to pry herself out of my grip and yelling all kinds of profanities at me. I'm too livid to take anything she says seriously.

The minute we walk into my room, I slam the door shut making her jump, she kind of looks frightened and that pisses me off even more than I already am. She's just standing there to scared to make a move or even breath, while I'm pacing trying to calm myself down.

"Who are you? And what do you want from me?" She asks in a barely audible whisper. And I stopped my pacing and faced her, only to regret how I acted instantly, after seeing how scared she really is of me. Mierda! (Shit)

"I'm Stephano Romano, the owner of this club principessa" (princess) I say to her in a calm soothing voice or atleast I'm trying for it to sound that way, so she wouldn't be afraid of me but by the looks of it, it's not working.

"Why am I here? What do you want from me?" She says louder this time, now I can hear how she's slurring her words which means she's shit faced. Great just what I needed, I say mentally rolling my eyes at her.

"I brought you here because your drink and the men out there will take advantage of you" I said trying to keep calm myself but just the thought of it, is making my blood boil all over again. "Did you not see how that dick was rubbing himself all over you, are you that stupid to allow a stranger to get off on you on the dance floor, MIO DIO! (My god) I don't even want to think what would have happened if I didn't drag you away from him, you can't even stand still, FUCK! Ho voglia Di uccidere in figlio Di puttana" I shout at her with all my anger. (I feel like killing a motherfucker)

She doesn't say anything, she's just standing there staring at me but atleast she doesn't look that scared of me anymore, that's a good thing. I grab my phone from my back pocket to call up Dante to let him know that he must keep an eye on things as I'm taking off for the night, and that he shouldn't bother me with anything. He should handle whatever comes up as I trust my brother with my life, his after all my second in command and he can just give me updates tomorrow afternoon. I'm sure I'll be sleeping in tomorrow.

After giving Dante instructions on what will need his attention tonight, I hang up the phone, grab her by her hand gently as I don't want to scare her again and opened the door to my private room, before leaving I lock the door with the code and finger print and dragged her out of the club through my secret exit and lead her to my car. I opened the passenger side for her to climb in, Then I proceeded to the drivers side and got in, after buckling us both, I started the ignition and start my Ferrari with a roar. And I sped away.

"Where are you taking me" she asks after a few minutes of silence.

I turn to her before answer and I see she's already watching me so intently and when she sees I caught her staring, she blushes and looks away, man she's hot."I'm taking you home, don't worry your safe with me Tesoro." (Sweetheart) For now atleast, I thought but obviously didn't say it.

After that she didn't utter another word, she just sat there mute staring out the window. Well atleast she's not freaking out which I guess is a good sign, maybe she's not afraid of me after all or maybe it's just the alcohol. But whichever it is, I'm glad she's not throwing a bitch fit, I'm not in the mood for a nagging bitch at the moment. I've had enough for the day.

As soon as we pull up to one of my homes here the City, practically the smallest one I own, it's like she just jumped out of her day dream or something and didn't realize she's not at her home, whereever that might be because she's looking frantically around, looking like a lost little puppy. While I signal the guards to open up the gates and drive through, making my way up my driveway an stopping infront of the door.

Getting out of the car I make my way to her side and opened the door for her, taking her hand as she's not even making a move to get out as I'm not a very patient man, I pull her out of the car being careful not to hurt her. She pulls her hand away from me like I'm going to attack her or something and move away from me.

"Where am I? Who are you? What am I doing here? What are going to do with me? What do you want from me? This isn't my house, you said you taking me home, I don't live here." She bombarded me with hundreds of questions and ramble all of that in one damn breath, giving me a damn headache.

"Slow down and breath okay Caro (darling), first off I don't know where you live and second, I don't want anything from you or atleast nothing you wouldn't like, thirdly, I'm not going to do anything to you, that is unless you want me to and lastly, I already told you my name is Stephano Romano the one and only, and I won't bite not hard atleast, like I said before, you're safe with me Amore" (love) I tell her just to calm her ass down but by the looks of it, she's pretty calm infact she looks flustered. Maledire... (Damn)

______________________________________________________

Well guys there you have chapter 5 Stephano's Pov the longest chapter I wrote so far, I hope you guys enjoyed it and know there are plenty more of him to come. I'll even switch POV's in chapters, anyways please do comment and vote.

THANKS FOR READING

KIMMY 😘

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

257K 7K 104
MASSIMO ALEJANDRO ROMANO, a well-known name in the mafia world. He is an Italian mafiosa capo (mafia boss) and is the most strongest, powerful and th...
42.4K 532 35
●COMPLETED● Kate Russo was trained by birth to be a dutiful and compatible wife for the next Don of the Italian Mafia. She was forced to become a qui...
87.1K 2.2K 39
Hello my fellow readers this book is now back on this platform, sorry that there is no picture beyond chapter 6 , I am still looking for the same one...
250K 5.6K 64
[COMPLETED] Book 2 in the Del Rosso series ____________________________________________ "It's you." ____________________________________________ Aud...