Replaced - Jikook

By burned_petals

How one lie can destroy your whole life ........... More

Prologue
Twins
We will meet again
Don't Leave Me
"Can't-Wait"/ "Can't-Return"
"Hyung???"
Lie
Ji***
Am I Wrong
Fears
How.Dare.You.Touch.Him
Blast from the Past
Wish
Truth Untold
I am Sorry
From Mine to Midget
Mine to Hurt
Friend???
Worthy of Hate
Here for you
Midget Hunt
Decisions? Decisions?
Back to the Start
Busan
First Love
All I Did Was Love You
I am Coming
Dead?
Him
Make It Right

It's Only the Begining

5.7K 311 52
By burned_petals

3RD POV:

Jimin opened his eyes to the bright light hitting his face.

 He tried lifting his head up but a loud hiss escaped his mouth as a burning sensation crept up along his neck. He looked around to find himself lying on the rooftop's floor. 

"How did I end up here?" he thought in his head, confused when events from the last night came rushing back to his memory. 

A bitter smile covered his lips and a tear escaped his eyes replying last night's memory as he slowly lifted his sore body from the ground with struggle and continued his steps downstairs towards his room.

 After dragging his stiff muscles towards his room he opened the door and fell on his bed with a loud thud. 

It was already ten am according to the clock which means Hobi has already gone to attend his dance class. He wanted nothing more than to have a sleep in his comfortable bed to ease out his sore muscles but he couldn't afford to miss his classes so reluctantly he made his way towards the shower hoping that the warm water will do the trick of relaxing his muscles.

 He gasped seeing his reflection... red hand marks were littered across his neck forming a big bruise, his eyes puffed and swollen with visible eye bags.

 After a quick shower while hissing in pain occasionally from the burn from his bruises he reluctantly changed into a t-shirt wrapping a small scarf around his neck hoping to cover the neck marks as he applied makeup to hide the dark circles but he couldn't do anything about his puffed eyes but this way he looked less like a mess than without makeup.

 He halfheartedly made his way towards the history class that was shared by all of them including... Jungkook? 

He saw the latter sitting at the far corner of the room giving Jimin a deathly glare. Avoiding any Eye contact with the younger he sluggishly made his steps inside the classroom where he already saw Tae and Hobi bickering with each other with Jin just shaking his head in disappointment. 

From the corner of his eyes, he stole a quick glance at Jungkook who was drilling holes in Jimin's skull. His eyes appeared blood red even from such a distance like he had been crying all night. 

Jimin tear his gaze away from him, a small pit of guilt forming in his stomach as he made his way towards the bickering duo who gasped dramatically seeing their friend. 

"Where were you last night Jimin, do you have any idea how concerned we were", Jin started to playfully shout on Jimin's face not even giving him a chance to speak.

 "I-I wa---" Jimin tried to speak but coughed violently instead acknowledging the intense burn in his larynx, the after-effects of being chocked violently last night. 

"Are you alright Jimin", Tae said in a concerned tone while patting my back. 

Jimin nodded frantically while continuing to cough.

 "You clearly don't look fine Jiminie, seriously where were you last night???" Hobi said but only earned a slight shook from the younger. 

"I am fine Hyung, I just have a bad sore throat and I slept in my friend's room last night accident and he didn't wake me up. Don't worry", Jimin wrote on a sheet of paper passing it to his friends who bought his lies thinking that maybe he was with Jungkook knowing that they two had become extremely close these past days.

 "O-okay, remind me to make you my famous herb Tea and you'll be good in a day", Jin said patting Jimin's shoulder who just gave him a small smile as Professor entered the classroom and class began preventing them to talk any further fro which Jimin was grateful since he didn't want to be interrogated anymore.

 After one and half hour which seemed like an eternity, the class was finally over making all students emit a relieved sigh. 

"Hyung you go I will catch up with you in a while, I need to use the restroom", Jimin wrote on a piece of paper while handing it to his Hyungs' who nodded in understanding.

"Ok, we will wait for you in the café then, be quick", they said as they made their way out of the room. 

Jimin let out a relieved sigh as he made his way towards the washroom, taking out his makeup to make sure nothing on his face gives away what he is hiding from his friends.

 "That was quite a show you put back there", a deep voice void of any emotions suddenly sounded behind him making him jump in surprise. 

Jungkook was standing there with hatred filler gaze, his eyes showing no sympathy for what he did to the other. 

"k-ko", Jimin tried to say something suddenly nervous about being alone with him after what happened last night but his voice only came out as hoarse whispers.

 "I asked you a question, answer me you bitch", he said stepping closer to the smaller making him step back towards the sink. 

"Do you really think I am done with you after last night??? you need to watch your back from now on Jiminie", he whispered creepily in his ear making goose bump form on his body.

 "P-plea", Jimin tired to grab the latter's shirt with his shaking hands as his eyes desperately wanted to say something to the younger, he wanted to explain himself but he was in no position to do so because of his swollen cords. Jungkook grabbed his quivering hands and harsly pushed them away from him in disgust.

 "Don't dare to touch me with your filthy hands..........", he suddenly grabbed Jimin's collar jerking him forwards making the scarf around his neck to loosen baring the red marks covering his neck while Jimin was looking at him with a terrified gaze afraid of what will happen next as his hand involuntarily wrapped around the younger's hands to free himself.

 Jungkook snatched the scarf wrapped around his neck throwing it on the ground making Jimin hiss in pain as he hurriedly covered his neck but the delay was enough for the younger to see the visible hand prints on his swollen neck.

 "Did I do that to him", Jungkook thought in his head remembering how violently he was chocking the elder last night after he revealed the truth of his identity. 

For a mere second, there was this guilty feeling that arose inside him but was soon subsided by the hatred for the person standing in front of him. 

He deserved it, he deserved it for killing his Hyung, for lying to him and for thinking that he could replace him, "pathetic", Jungkook thought. 

He hovered over the smaller boy who clenched his eyes shut, his small hands coiled up into tiny fists that he was holding in front of his chest, in a defensive manner and for a moment Jungkook froze. 

All he could see was those same eyes, nose, lips, those same cheeks that he fell in love with but no that wasn't HIM, that wasn't the person he loved.

 He wondered if HE would have looked the same if he was alive now. 

He wondered if HE would have fought back instead of standing there vulnerable like Jimin.

 Tears made their way to his eyes thinking about the person that was no longer in his life and he couldn't bring himself to hurt the one standing in front of him, maybe because he was trying to find his dead Hyung in him.

 "He is nothing like him, he can never be", Jungkook collected himself mentally as he slightly pushed him back making Jimin stumble back a bit who was still standing cautiously with teary eyes. 

"We aren't over yet Park", he threatened the already scared male as he rushed out of the room. 

Jimin stood there for a moment thinking how he brought all of this himself upon him, but he was still stunned to see Jungkook turned into this heartless monster who has started abusing him physically, but who wouldn't be when you played with their emotions this ruthlessly. 

"I wish someday he will be able to forgive me", Jimin sadly thought as he continued to fix himself so he can go back to his friends waiting for him oblivious of the hell their friend is going through.

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Thoughts????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 449 12
...Your love was what made me complete... "it's a mistake to love someone like me..." "If it's so wrong.... I dont want to be right" ....I didnt real...
15.5K 554 18
Trigger Warning: sexual assault, abuse, neglect, suicide ideation, dissociating.
746 73 4
You are not weak anymore... You are not that pathetic coward... That you used to be... You are not kim taehyung... You are V... . . And you will take...
318K 11K 68
"𝙗𝙞𝙜 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙘𝙧𝙮." started: 11/11/18 ended: 1/1/20