A Lycan Fit For A Luna

By madisonrae19

Phoebe Johnson is the daughter of the Moon Goddess Artemis, and has a human father. Living on Earth as a Demi... More

Introduction and Cast
Prologue #1: The Beginning
Prolouge #2: The First Materialisation
Prologue #3: The History Lesson
Chapter 1: My Dad's Final Decision
Chapter 2: Waving Goodbye
Chapter 3: Lupine Peak
Chapter 4: The Furry Boyfriend
Chapter 5: The New School
Chapter 6: Making Friends
Chapter 7: The Royal Bitch
Chapter 8: The Mating and Alpha
Chapter 9: The First Encounter
Chapter 10: The Disgraceful A-Hole
Chapter 11: The Rambunctious Playboy
Chapter 12: The First Attack
Chapter 13: The Lycan Invite
Chapter 15 - The First Shift
Chapter 16 - The Heart-Warming Surprise
Chapter 17 - A Heated Moment with a Baby Lover
Chapter 18 - The Beginning of a Realisation and Visitors in the Wood
Chapter 19 - My Prince in Shining... Lycan?
Chapter 20 - My Very Own Delicious Personal Trainer
Chapter 21 - A Workout, a Party, a Kiss
Chapter 22 - A Visitor from the Palace
Chapter 23 - A Threat that Requires a Bodyguard
Chapter 24 - Talks that Destroy the Soul
Chapter 25 - The Attack
Chapter 26 - Fighting for Family
Chapter 27 - A Helping Hand and a Declaration
Chapter 28 - Intoxicating Feelings and Kisses
Chapter 29 - His Erasthai
Chapter 30 - Goodbye's
Chapter 31 - The Unwilling Owner of My Heart
Chapter 32 - The Last Day
Chapter 33 - Stuck Between Two Pathways
Chapter 34 - Taken
Chapter 35 - The Chosen Pathway
Chapter 36 - Interrogation and a Child
Chapter 37 - Searching for Her
Chapter 38 - The Rescue
Chapter 39 - Awakened to Pain
Chapter 40 - Finding Out the Truth
Chapter 41 - Choosing Each Other
Chapter 42 - Becoming One
Chapter 43 - Transforming Into The Luna
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1 - A Naughty Halloween
Bonus Chapter 2 - Meeting The Parents
Bonus Chapter 3 - Derek Kensington-Wield
MY OTHER BOOKS!

Chapter 14: The Owner of the Palace

23.5K 773 68
By madisonrae19

Holy sheesh kebab. This is not a mansion. This is a freaking palace! If I were in some kind of cartoon program right now, love hearts and golden stars would be springing out of my eyes. The palace is an old country mansion that looks to have been extended over the centuries. It has two sides around a central quadrangle and what looks to be over one hundred rooms. It must take a small army of maids to upkeep such a large abode, and I bet most of the rooms are never used. The palace must be a status symbol, as it sets the Lycans above the peasant wolves and humans, a personification for their very being; separate, regal, superior and untouchable.

The sculptures in front of the palace look as though masters of the craft had made them long ago. They are set on pedestals amid the water of the fountains and the perfectly manicured hedges that look like different animals. The walls are a white stone that glistens in the fading sun and the roof is grey slate. An open porch at the front holds up ostentatiously detailed pillars, painted in brilliant white. It is so beautiful, so expensive. It must have cost more money then I have ever touched in my life!

I could most definitely live here.

"Welcome to our humble abode." Ana giggles. I almost laugh at her use of 'humble'.

Entering into the house, it only gets better. Everything has been meticulously chosen for each room, meaning it is spotless and perfect to the eye. It has a majestic, yet modern touch. Inside there are no doors, only high arches, each decorated with glossy wood coatings. Tammy, Brad and I drag our star-struck asses into the living room, where the person 'he-who-shall-not-be-named' was eating with at the restaurant is sprawled out ungracefully on the designer white leather couch, and the single girl with the most striking dark skin is tinkering on the grand piano.

"Phoebe, Tammy and Brad, this is Vincent and Jacinda! Vincent and Jacinda, these are the lovely Phoebe, Tammy and Brad, who will be staying with us for a while!" Ana chirps.

"Hi guys." Tammy, Brad and I respectfully nod at them.

"Vincent and Jacinda are long time guests of my brother and I, looking for their erasthai's. Unfortunately, Vincent always has his winkleberry too far down some hussy's throat to actually make a conscientious effort." She explains, glaring at Vincent.

"Oh, Annie darling do give me a break." He jokes with her, rolling his eyes.

"What's a winkleberry?" Tammy asks, in which everyone but her and Ana laugh at.

"Ana has this issue where she won't swear or say anything remotely rude, so she has decided to call a cock a winkleberry." Vincent shrugs. "Anyway, hello darling, I believe I've seen you before." Vincent chuckles as he winks at me.

"Hello Vincent, yes I've seen you around." I respond as I formally shake his hand, to which he cocks his eyebrow at.

"Alex is right; you are different to the rest." He shakes his head in disbelief.

Before I can respond, Jacinda slinks up to me in all her exotic beauty like a cat.

"Hi, Paige is it?" She asks.

"Erm, Phoebe actually. It's nice to meet you." I smile at her, a bit annoyed that she purposefully said my name wrong. Vincent literally just said it! She obviously sees me as a threat. But as a threat to what?

"Oh sorry about that sugar. It's nice to meet you too pet. I'm sure we will be spending a lot of time together now that you've temporarily moved in." She smiles, but not sweetly, more like a 'one-wrong-move-and-I'll-bite-your-head-off' smile. Something annoys me about her. There is just something... off.

I will definitely be staying away from her and her hidden bitchiness. I do not have room in my life for any added negativity.

"Well, it is so nice to meet you all. You have the most amazing house! And thanks so much for letting us stay here with you guys! This is going to be so fun!" I squeal, to which Tammy and Ana laugh at.

"It's our pleasure sweet!" Ana exclaims.

"Well, the rest of us have been in much nicer places then this. It's really nothing special sweetie. But your excitement is... cute." Jacinda surmises.

Before I have a chance to retaliate her bitchiness, Ana steps in and tells us that she will show us to our rooms. She had better hold me back from that snobby, self-obsessed, stupid bitch! I mock smile at Jacinda before Tammy directs me to follow the others. We make our way up the grand stairs to the second of three floors. The room Ana assigned me to is fit for a Princess. In fact, it is more of a suite then a room. The bed is queen-sized with the softest raspberry pink silk sheets, smoother then that of a baby's skin. Tied to the four bedposts is the whitest silk draping's known to man, tied back by pretty bows. A forty-inch TV, with a coral and cerulean flowered cabriole type sofa sits to the left of the room, backed onto the soft, shimmering pink walls. I spy a balcony with two magnificent glass gold-framed doors facing east on the far wall, with pots of many exotic flowers placed delicately around the terrace. A triple wardrobe with a glossy white full-length mirror, and matching chests of draws are also located around the room. At last, I have incessant space! The bathroom is just as grand as the bedroom, with golden tiles, a marble Jacuzzi bath, a massive Hollywood mirror and marble cabinets extravagant enough to store a makeup shop.

Ana leaves me to unpack all of my suitcases, but by the time I am finished with two of them, I am magnificently bored. I swish on the telly, and watch a bit of KUWTK, but I soon get tired of their bitching. With a mischievous mind-set, I know what I really want to do, and that is explore. I mean, Ana did say to treat this house like my own, and you would explore your own house, right? Right. With my savvy reasoning, I slip out of my door and explore the long corridors. I find four extra bedrooms, a painting room, an office and library on my floor (the first floor), and locate Tammy and Brad's bedroom. I know where to avoid now.

I ascend down the staircase, as if I am floating on clouds, as it spirals around the magnificent diamond chandelier in the centre of the building. My feet sink into the plush red carpets, and as I reach the ground floor I head the opposite way to where we came in, and instead creep towards the back of the house. I enter into a massive, designer kitchen, everything shining as if it was brought yesterday. Even the apples in the fruit ball are arranged precisely. The back wall is completely made of glass, showing off the tidy grounds and swimming pool in the backyard. In the middle of the chunky L-shaped pool is a little island with a bar on it. How awesome is that?

Turning right, I head out of the kitchen, and along a grey corridor. Music and sexy groans echo out of a room to the right, so I follow the sounds to see what is going on. Turning the corner, it turns out to be a gym. The steel machinery of different contraptions all seem to point to the middle of the room where none other then Alex is lifting weights probably the equivalent to the weight of six of me. Damn. Where's the popcorn? I could sit back and enjoy this show. His muscles flex and stretch with each little movement, causing me to drawl, and the baggy tank he is wearing is so drenched in sweat that it is practically see through, sticking to his skin. How I would love to peel it off him. He looks as yummy as a box of glazed doughnuts, and if you don't like doughnuts... fvcking fight me. Before I can do something absurd, like lunge at him like a tiger, he catches my eye and turns to face me, still lifting the weights.

"You know; this brings stalking to a whole other level." He cockily states.

"I am not stalking you! I am a guest here, of your sister. Why are you here?" I snap, in no mood to deal with his annoying hotness right now. Even if he does look like a five course meal.

"... This is my house Phoebe." He deadpans.

Oh. Right. Of course. Stupid Phoebe! Damn it, I didn't connect the dots and realise he lived here as well! Dealing with Jacinda is one thing, but his cocky ass as well? Hell no! What have I gotten myself into?

"Don't look so surprised. I'll be available for you all day everyday baby." He chuckles.

"Ugh! You are disgusting. I never lose. Nothing, and I mean that with the upmost sincerity, will happen between us. So make sure that is planted in that tiny, little, miniscule brain of yours." I sass with a scowl.

"Baby, you should know that no part of my anatomy is little." He chuckles nastily.

"I would have to disagree with that." I retort, scrunching my nose up in disgust.

"Maybe I'll just have to prove you wrong."

I intake a sharp breath as he slowly stalks towards me, looking me dead in the eye, silently daring me to move or look away. Damn it! Why do I have to keep bruising his ego? His thick hands curl around my forearms, pulling me into his hard body. I nearly whimper in delight. Usually sweat is a turn off for me, but with him, it is so... manly. He truly is a man surrounded by boys. He runs his nose along the pulsing vein of my neck and up to my jaw, before he gives me soft kisses on the sweet spot behind my ear, making my knees go weak.

"Tell me you want me." He whispers seductively.

Oh, how I want to cry out yes, then ravish him all night long... but I know I cannot. I must remain strong. Leaning into him even more, allowing him to feel my soft curves, I subtly kiss his jaw, causing his breathing to quicken. Silly boy, you are right where I want you. As I reach the soft curve of his ear, enjoying his reactions a little bit too much, I gently whisper 'no', before pushing away from him with slightly red cheeks and a thundering heartbeat, leaving him in a daze.

"Cock tease." He mutters frowning at me.

"Idiot, player, stupid, asshole." I retort, crossing my arms whilst glaring at him.

"It is just a matter of time before you give in, and I have you. Mark my words Phoebe Johnson. You will be my next conquest." He utters before stalking out of the room, with a tent in his shorts.

Goddess knows how hard it was to pull away from him. I have never been this affected by a man. He is like bacteria, growing increasingly faster in my mind and consuming my being. I don't know if I will always be able to push him away. At least I know that he is just as affected by me. He is right. No part of him is 'little'. Still, no matter how much my betraying body might want him, my mind is still sharp and switched on. He only wants me for sex, that is a fact and clear by his actions. As soon as he gets bored of me, I will be pushed out and he will forget my name just like all of the other whores he's fvcking. He is a player; I have known that since I first met him.

So why does the fact that I will just be another name on a spreadsheet to him hurt my heart so much?

I hope you're enjoying this story babes!! Please vote and comment xoxo

Edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.5K 4K 42
Secrets...in every family,friendship and relationship exists some kind of secret. They always find a way to exist,to manipulate and control someone's...
15.6K 736 56
The cruel prince of the Crown Pack is determined to reclaim his lost bride. There's only one problem: Ophelia would rather die than let her sister ma...
532 46 32
Jade Covenington was your average everyday model, well, except for one thing. She was a werewolf, and she had a child. Her daughter was 3 years of ag...
64.8K 635 12
Suddenly, I feel a hand that intertwines mine. The touch is warm but still not enough to comfort me after the news I've just got. I feel someone is...