Not All Stars Belong To The S...

By thedreamsoul

Nobody listened. Nobody cared. To the world, they were perfect and happy but only if others knew that they w... More

01 | Anika
02 | Soumya

Preface

381 33 74
By thedreamsoul

❝The world breaks everyone, and afterward, many are strong at the broken places.❞

- Earnest Hemingway.

❝Welcome to our society. You will be judged on what you wear, which music you listen to, what you look like, how you act, who you hang around with, and on practically every other personal traits and imperfection about you, and you will be made fun of for being you are. Enjoy your stay.❞

Nobody listened. Nobody cared.

To the world, they were perfect and happy but only if others knew that they weren't in peace with their soul. But it was too late when the untold stories were revealed. It isn't a love story but a story about seven teenagers who longed to be loved for who they are in real.

to you,

you are loved. you are amazing the way you are and aren't the words the people use to define you. You don't have to change a thing, the people could change their way of thinking.

you deserve the universe and the stars. you are incredible and worthy of love, the fact that you are here today makes it more real. For young hearts, keep fighting and never lose your belief in yourself.

love, sana x

There is no beginning or ending for this story, just a glimpse of their real life. Sometimes, we are too quick to judge people even without knowing their story. Not everyone is living a fairytale, we are not anyone to judge them. This is a short story with eight chapters, I hope you have a good time  reading it.

Let me know your thoughts about this story, it will be greatly appreciated.

The story will begin on or after october 1st, you never know.

Comment a ❤️ here if you liked it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 31.6K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
81.1K 2.3K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
1.4M 31.8K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
292K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐶) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...