Saved~ Dean x Reader

By fan-of-the-fandoms

More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty two
Thirty Three
Thirty four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Epilogue
Wow

Epilogue pt2

7.3K 218 73
By fan-of-the-fandoms

Y/N's P.O.V

I arrived back at the bunker, immediately seeing Dean sat on one of the library tables, holding a singular red rose.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have-" he began but I cut him off.

"It's fine, Dean." His eyes widened.

"You haven't..." Dean looked at me in shock.

"No, I haven't got rid of them and I don't plan to." He sighed in relief, sliding off of the table.
"I swung by Hell, told my father the news."

"Baby, I'm sorry. I was surprised. I didn't think and I'm so damn happy." He put the rose down and pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back and he laughed.
"I'm gonna be a dad!" He kissed my lips gently and pulled away after a few seconds.
"We're gonna be parents!"

~Time Skip~

"Have you come up with baby names yet?" Sam asked and Dean squeezed my hand. I rested my hand on my swollen stomach. I was now 6 months pregnant and it was hilarious, considering neither of the three men that lived here knew anything about pregnancies.

"No." Dean said and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes." Sam raised an eyebrow.
"Remember that story you told me about how you went to another universe and all of this was just a show?"

"Yeah, what about it?" Sam asked innocently and Dean groaned.

"She'S determined to name the twins, if they're boys after fake me and fake you." Sam smiled.

"Jared and... Jensen? Right?" I nodded my head.

"It's not happening, Y/N." Dean sighed.

"It's that or Jared and Mosha? Misha?" Sam laughed and Dean groaned.

"What if they're girls? Or one of each?" Dean's eyes lit up.

"Mary and M/N. Or Bobby and Ellen." Dean smiled proudly and so did Sam.

"They're perfect."

~Time Skip brought to you by Crowley~

"Welcome to the universe Jensen and Jared Winchester." Castiel smiled, handing my boys over to me. There was tears in Dean's eyes as I passed one of them over to him.

"Hiya, buddy." He cooed, holding the baby gently.
"I'm your daddy, that's your mommy and that's your little brother, Jared."

"Dean," I smiled at him weakly.
"They're perfect."

"Y/N, you need to rest." Cas took my baby and pressed his fingers to my head, causing me to fall asleep instantly.

Dean's P.O.V

I carried both of my baby boys out into the library where everyone was waiting nervously.
When I say everyone, I mean everyone.
Charlie, Crowley, Rowena, Jody, Claire, Alex, the kid they adopted; Hope, Donna, Gabriel and Sam. Cas stood next to me, a smile on his face and Sam immediately jumped up.

"Jensen and Jared Winchester." I said and he grinned. I passed him Jared, the younger twin.

"How is she?" Crowley asked, approaching with the others.

"Sleeping." Cas replied.
"She should be fine in a few hours."

"Can I?" Rowena asked and I looked at her cautiously. My boys got shown to everyone and I couldn't be prouder.
The girls all decided that they would go and make a feast for everyone, leaving me with Crowley, Cas, Gabriel, Sam and the twins.

"They're part Demon." Crowley declared.
"They'll grow fast."

"I know." We all turned to see Y/N stood in the doorway, a small smile on her face.

"You should be asleep." Cas scolded and she came over to the table, sitting down. Sam got her a blanket and she took baby Jared, holding him carefully.

"I'll be fine, because I've got my boys. All 6 of them."

"Hey!" Gabriel complained, knowing I'd left him out.

"7 of them." There was a chuckle from behind me.

"Can't forget us, sweetie." Rowena smiled.

"And my girls too. My whole family."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 3.3K 47
ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ? ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs. ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀ ғᴀɴᴛɪᴄʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢᴇʟs... ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ... "ᴅʀɪᴠᴇʀ ᴘɪᴄᴋs ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ...
3.3K 124 15
ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇɴ sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ? ᴅᴏ ʟɪᴋᴇ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs? ɪғ sᴏ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ! ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛɪᴇʟ... ᴡʜᴏ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ?
14.3K 261 152
In Supernatural, siblings Sam, Y/N and Dean Winchester embark on a perilous journey across America, hunting supernatural creatures while grappling wi...