Blood Ink ✔️

By pocketbangtan

"That's my tattoo, Y/N, on your body. You know exactly what that means." BTS Jungkook x Reader tattoo artist... More

Before You Read: Take Me Out Now
01: New Start
02: Ink Property
03: Pins and Needles
04: Kookie Baby
05: Canvas
06: Risks
07: Client
08: Work Overseas
09: Connect Two
10: Complications
11: At a Glance
12: Bad News
13: Run
14: Dead but Free
15: The White Room
16: Interview
17: Premonitions and Instincts
18: Be Our Guest
19: The Matador
20: This is Not a Drill
21: Squirrely
22: If I Fall
23: Reunion
24: Pretty Things
25: Judas
26: Wake Up
27: Blame
28: Born or Bred
29: Shots Fired
30: Compromised
31: Insignificant
32: Injured. Not Dead.
33: Rub-A-Dub-Dub
34: Puzzles
35: Responsibilities
36: Memories
37: Anchors Away
38: Shift
39: Swiss Cheese and Chocolate
40: Like a Unicorn
41: Getting to Know You
42: One Minute
43: More Than Pride
44: King of Daegu
45: Fine
46: Hard Life
47: Suicide Squad
49: Chomp Chomp
50: Intricate
51: The Duality of Jeon Jungkook
52: Give it Up
53: Flesh Wounds
54: Scream
55: Titans
56: Taehyung
57: Assumption Observation
58: Dress Up
59: Black Ties and Blundering
60: Tell Me a Secret
61: You Aren't Yours
62: Lucky Number Seven
63: Family Kills Family
64: Flies and Monsters
65: Heart/Break
66: uncapitalized
67: Fighting For
68: Rich Man, Poor Man
69: What's Really Important
70: Pinky Promise
71: When the Thunder Rolled
72: Humpty Dumpty
73: Sunsink [Final Chapter]
Epilogue: Centerpiece

48: Moonchild

614K 28.4K 31.9K
By pocketbangtan

Although you try your best to stay awake until the rest of the men get home, Jin finally forces you to go to sleep when you start holding your eyelids open with your index finger and thumb.

"I'm fine," you say, not blinking even though the air is burning your eyes into dried, wrinkly raisins. "I want to know they're safe."

A huge huff of exasperation flees Jin's perfect lips. "You're exhausted, Y/N, and it's late. I'll wake you up when they get back. Okay?"

"Ulkay," you think you mumble, not totally conscious. The dark curtains of sleep are closing in on you, coercing your head to give in to the velvet night coating the inside.

Abandoning your own will, you push yourself up from the couch and stumble back into the bedrooms. You return to the room you used last, barely making it to the bed before you let your body go limp.

So tired.

It must be the general stress from the situation weighing you down, making you more exhausted than normal. You don't know.

You've grown so much in your exposure and experience with the world that maybe your mental capacity is outgrowing your own body. Your mind spins and whirls with a constant influx of new information, working even when your body is trying to rest.

It's exhausting.

In this moment, too, your mind zips from thought to thought, lingering on one in particular.

All you can think about as you drift into the sweet oblivion of sleep is how happy you'll be to see your boys safe and in reach again.

Your boys.

While the rest of your body goes limp in sleep, your lips curve into a smile.

***

"Y/N."

Someone shakes your shoulder, urging your consciousness to come back to the surface.

Blearily, you peel an eye open.

Shadowy figures stand before you, like ghosts in the darkened room. A thin beam of moonlight is the only illumination available, striping lines of silver across the shadows. You blink the sleep out your eyes, peer through the dark trying to discern their features.

"Look," whispers a sweet voice you recognize as Jin's. "I brought you a surprise."

He moves aside, and into the moonlight steps the man that your heart secretly desires the most.

Jungkook gives you a crooked grin, the black ink of his tattoos camouflaging him into the deepening hue of the night. "Hi, Princess. I heard you couldn't sleep without me."

As hard as it is to think in the moment, the heaviness of slumber slipping away like suds down a car window, a bright light blinks awake in your brain.

Jungkook's home.

Jungkook's home.

Jungkook's home.

Almost without thought, you reach a hand out to touch him.

"Goodnight," Jin says, leaving the room quietly as your hand stays extended toward the magnetic counterpart of your soul.

You flop your hand limply in the air, then let your arm's weight drag itself back down the the bed with a thump.

You're too tired to hold it up any longer. Jungkook's just going to have to come down here to you.

The black-headed man laughs a little, but he sounds tired. The moonlight sheds only a little light against the dips and hollows of his face, and they're rendered even blurrier by your own exhaustion.

"You look comfy," he whispers.

It might be the dust particles floating through the air, glimmering like teeny diamonds in the moonbeams that makes this moment feel otherworldly, or it could be the drug-like midnight haze that's encompassing the house that makes reality seem like the sweetest dream.

Jungkook in the silver and black of the room looks elven and ethereal, his black doe eyes shot through with reflections of the moonlight. The black of his hair shimmers with strands of blue and purple and grey, and the soft greys, whites, and golds of his complexion are like a painting crafted in hues of sheer beauty.

His skin is striped with luminescence all the way down, the sharp white of his collarbone contrasting with the deep black that makes his jawline look sharper than a blade.

The softness is his eyes and lips are glaringly opposite to the jutting edges of the rest of him.

He's all glittering beauty and soft silver, a comforting form cut in moonlight and velvety blackness.

"How are you real?" you ask, maybe out loud and maybe in your mind. You can't tell, with your brain processing in slow-motion triple HD.

Too many details, and not enough power to recognize them all for what they are.

Is this what getting high feels like?

If so, you need to do it more often. Jungkook is beauty incarnated, and you're a blessed viewer of the radiance of him.

The living god of night hovers at your bedside, then drifts down to sit beside you.

"Flattering," he says, voice silk and ash. "That's the nicest you've ever been to me."

His skin is opalescent.

You want to touch it.

"You're so out of it that you don't even realize I'm here, aren't you?" Jungkook murmurs.

He's glowing from within, made of the stuff of silver-lined clouds and night-casted heavens. You blink, and when your eyes open again, he's made of stars.

"Go to sleep, Y/N," the stars breathe to you, but you don't want to close your eyes when they're here and their shimmer-dust eyes are glowing at you.

The two soft weights thump on the floor, then Jungkook's legs swing up onto the mattress, dipping the fabric under his weight. He puts his hand under his head as he lays down on his side, face of pearlescent glory inclined toward you.

"Princess," he says, and one graceful hand extended toward you. His fingers stretch, reaching - searching - until they glide across the soft angle of your jaw. "We need to sleep. You're not coherent, and I'm barely staying that way."

"The moon doesn't sleep," you say with a thick, fuzzy tongue. "Silly moon."

His smile is soft and twinkling, like staring at a constellation caught in the net of the northern lights.

You feel the warmth of it in your bones.

"You're like a five year old when you're tired. I have to put this on the record." Jungkook shifts, pulling something out of his pocket. He points it at you, and it shines a light. "What am I, Y/N? Tell me again?"

"You're a star, Jungkook," you slur. Your eyelids are becoming heavier and heavier, being dragged down by the sluggishness in your brain. "You're my star. You're my moon."

"So frickin' cute," you hear him say, but it doesn't really register. The world is going back to that dark unconsciousness that you awake from. Jungkook's voice is barely reaching your ears anymore.

The last thing you hear is, "Goodnight, princess," and feel something soft and warm on your head before you fall back into sleep.

[A/N]
Unedited
It was short and soft because I'm feeling soft and I'm glad I can talk to you guys and I'm really grateful for my Lilpockets 😭❤️
On another note, who likes Harry Potter AUs? Because I love them 😍 if y'all have any good ones please recommend.

❤️PB

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.1K 2.1K 25
"That's my mark. You belong to me." Kim Namjoon. A man unheard of, but not invisible. A man who can get wherever he wants with that brilliant mind of...
1.2M 29.4K 198
"@MotionlessMin started following you" Highest Rank : #17 Fanfiction : 171002 Started: 170601 Finished: 171008 ©YoongiBearTaeBaby
18.9K 722 36
Reactions to different scenarios with BTS. Might include NSFW scenarios, will be noted. Continuation of Bangtan Imagine. ~ BTS Member x Reader Insert...
900K 43.9K 70
"i'll make sure to mark every inch of your skin." where yoongi is one of the most famous tattoo artists and taehyung starts to work in his shops desi...