Here We Go Again.

Door JANA_MADZ

Jo Carter, is a teenage girl that lives in New York, she's sarcastic, funny and not your typical girly-girl t... Meer

New dude
Video games
Nightmare
BBQ
Phone call
Get a boyfriend
Night time coffees
Character List
Party
Bored
School
Late night
Nothin much
Coney Island
Game night
Sick
Days
A/N SORRY!!
Family
Still sick
Hair cut
It should be tradition
Emotions
BBQ
Moody
Kind of a date
Crazy
Worst Night Ever.
Sad
Week 1
Finally
Back
In N' Out
Pizza
Nope.
Thoughts
Chaotic
The Mall
Date
Happy
Studying
Naps and video games
Bruised
Boring
"Girls" Night
Mall
A/N
Birthday
Pre-Party
Birthday Party
Summer
Sad
Dinner
Bring a friend
A/N
Travel
Santa Monica
No Reply
Barbecue
Friends
Showers
Long night
Panic
Closer
One Last BBQ
NEW BOOK
SEQUAL!?
SEQUEL

Hot Cheetos

2.3K 56 2
Door JANA_MADZ

  "Who created calculus!?" Caleb groans.
  "Isaac Newton" I state.
  "Well look who's smart, I fucking hate him" he mutters. We had a free block to study and we were all sitting in the hall doing work. "I can't afford to fail another test in math... someone help me."
  "We have our own work to do Caleb not everything revolves around you" Austin says.
  "Ughhhhh" Caleb groans.
  "Sam, what did you get for this one?" I asked him he looks over to my sheet.
  "Oh... here just look at mine" he mutters. "Probably wring But honestly don't care" he shrugs. I copy the answer.
  "Thanks" I say he nods.
  "You two are lucky! You have like all classes together" Austin groans. "I have no one besides Caleb in like 2 of my classes" he says.
  "Hey!! I'm awesome" Caleb says.
  "Eh" he shrugs I laugh.
  "Well I mean in the beginning we didn't know each other" I shrug.
  "Yeah J just thought I was some hot guy in class" Sam smirks.
  "Not until you started talking asshat!" I said he laughs.
  "Ya right! You wanted me then when we became friends... it was too much to handle" he says.
  "Mhmm" I roll my eyes.
  "I've said this from day one and will continue saying ittttt!!!!" Austin sing songs. "Jam."
  "What about it?" We laugh.
"No... oh my god you guys are dumb" he shakes his head doodling on his homework. "Think about it dummies."
"You've got a weird ass mind don't care to" Sam says.
"You wish you had my mind!" He scoffs back.
"....hmm maybe not."
"I'm here for your guys' banter and all but not right now" Caleb says.
"You know what I'm not here for? You being an asshole cause you're dumb" Austin glares at him. Caleb flips him off and Austin does it back.
"I'm grabbing a granola bar anyone want one?" I asked standing and lifting up my jeans.
"Sure" sam nods but no one else.
"Cool" I nod heading to my locker which was just like 3 meters away.

I grab us both 2 each and close the locker and the lock.
"HEADS UP!!" I yell throwing them and then instead of getting it to Sam it hits a teacher walking by. I put my hand over my mouth about to laugh.
"Jo..." he said in a slow warning tone.
"Listen! That was for Sam I didn't even see you! You're looking slimmer" I said and I could tell he was holding back a small laugh cause thankfully this wasn't the teacher that absolutely hated my guts.
"Don't care if t was for Sam or anyone. No throwing food in the halls!" He tells me. "Do you guys have a working block right now?" He asks.
"Yeah" I nod opening one up.
"We'll get to work don't play with food!" He tells me starting to walk away.
"I wasn't lying about the slimmer part by the way!" I yell out to him picking up the granola bars. "Here I throw them from a foot away and sit down again."
"Nice work" he laughs. "And thanks."
"Shut it" I roll my eyes. "It was completely his fault! He just popped up."
"That's what she said" he grins.
"You're garbage" I say he laughs more.
"Thank you" he bites into his bar. I grab my binder putting it on my lap and looking back down at my work. "This is boring."
"Yeah" they all agree. "Can we leave?" Kyle suggests.
"Surprisingly You've been quiet" I state.
"I've had my earphones in up until now" he shrugs.
"We can't leave the teacher comes out to check up on us sometimes" Austin says.
"It's last block! What if he gonna do" Kyle rolls his eyes.
"Honestly I could go for a slurpee" I said.
"Oh my god same" Sam groans.
"Then we should go" Kyle says Caleb nods. "What we only have 30 minutes of class left!? Then we leave!?" Caleb adds in.
"I guess! But if we get slurpees someone's buying me one, I don't have the money for that today" I said.
"Cool, Let's go" Kyle says. I shove all my stuff into my binder.

I go to my locker grabbing my bag putting my stuff in it then slinging it over my shoulder.
"Look at us" Austin says I laugh. "Being all badass."
"Ew saying it like that sounds not badass" I laugh. We shut out lockers.
"Whatever" he waves me off I laugh again. We all start walking Sam in front with Caleb and Kyle talking to them.
"Ooh! Sam's back" Austin says to me I laugh.
"about to hurt when I do this!" I said running towards him and jumping on it.
"Oof" was the literal noise that came out of him. "Geez J, I think you've been eating to much" he can't even finish the sentence cause he laughs.
"You're ugly trash" I say and he laughs more still carrying me on his back. "You just told me I got fatter by the way."
"You didn't, I was kidding" he says.
"I don't care" I said. "You're the one who's got the penalty of buying me my slurpee" I say.
"Fine by me" he shrugs.
"Better be. Wasn't gonna take no for an answer" I say.
"Thought so."

We got to his car and he pretty much threw me off his back. We get in Austin with us Caleb and Kyle together. We made a plan that we meet at the Macs like 5 minutes away.

I fill mine all the way to the top with coke and put a lid on and fill it a little more until it's literally full. I shove a straw into it taking a sip and wow. This is what I really needed.
"If you want anything else go get it now" Sam tells me.
"Really!?" I asked he nods. "God you're the best!" I groan. I grab myself a bag of flaming hot Cheetos. The best mix.
"Thanks you beautiful creature" I said as he paid for my stuff and his.
"I thought I was ugly garbage?" He grabs his stuff putting his wallet into his pocket.
"I was lying" I say. We all make our way outside the store. I lean against the building opening my Cheetos. "Want?" I asked him. He grabs some. Kyle was leaning against calves car across from us.
"You look like a douche bag leaning against a Volkswagen like it's a BMW" I said Sam laughs nodding.
"Whatever" he rolls his eyes. Caleb was sitting on the floor and Austin was just standing there. Sam next to me.
"Honestly we all look like douchebags" I laugh.
"Yeah... skipping last period like it's cool" Sam says and I laugh.
"Ya... were actually losers" Austin adds.
"Maybe that's just you" I say he glares at me flipping me off I laugh.
"Bitch please!"
"You said so yourself but all. I think it's just you" I reply.
"And you're a piece of shit... wow!" He says.
"Who knew" I said sarcastically.
"Why is it hot?" Caleb asks randomly.
"Cause it's.... what the weather is" Kyle says.
"Oh my god you guys are like dumb and dumber" I say.
"Thanks" they say.
"But the new and improved hotter versions" I add.
"Thanks!" they actually seemed flattered. Idiots.
"Lets go to Sam's, his parents aren't home" I suggest.
"Can't, told my mom I'd help her with something. Plus I got a shit load of homework, and have to babysit tonight, Kyle you joining me like you said?" Caleb tells us.

"Yeah lets go, schools almost actually done anyways" Kyle nods and they get into the car leaving after saying bye.
"You wanna come?" I asked Austin.
"Nah, you two have fun. I'm gonna go force my mom to buy me new shoes" he says. "But I do need a ride though.."
"Let's go then, cause I've been making all the decisions for Sam in the last 5 minutes" I laugh getting into his car.
"Yeah, it's kind of annoying" they get in as well.
"You're kind of annoying too" I reply.
"Stop your flirty banter when I'm around" Austin says.
"it's not flirty" we said in unison. I felt my cheeks heat up.
"Mm-kay" he mutters I look back at him he's on his phone I roll my eyes.

It didn't take us long to get to Austin's place we say bye and he leaves. He continued driving and it was a little bit of an awkward silence. I don't know if it's because of what Austin said but I didn't like it.
"So I plan on us having a pillow fight by the way, like two little girls" I say to break the silence he lets out a breathy laugh.
"Never thought you'd say so" he responds and I laugh.

We get to his house and I drop onto the couch dropping my bag on the floor.
"Maybe we should nap, cause I'm freaking tired" I yawn.
"Take one" he says flipping over the couch onto me. I groan.
"My god dude, get off" I laugh. he gets off then throws my legs off the couch sitting. I drop my feet on top of him again. "You do that too much."
"Sorry your legs are everywhere all the time" he laughs half way through his sentence.
"Fuck off" I mutter throwing a pillow at him but he catches it instead. He grabs the remote turning the tv on. He skips through the channels until he lands on Family Guy.
"You good with this?" He asks.
"Obviously" I nod.

I get out my phone texting my dad that I'm at Sam's so he knows.
  "We need to stop at my house so I can grab some clothes" I tell him. "But we can do it later on."
  "Yeah that's fine" he nods. I look at him as he watches the tv. Just a couple months into our friendship... and it feels like I've known him for years. Kinda weird... but it's nice.

~

We walk into my house to get myself a bag of clothes.
  "Dad!" I call out. It was 8:30 pm. He comes out of the kitchen.
  "Oh hey guys!" He grins.
  "Hey! Uh, Sam's parents aren't home for a week. Is it okay if I stay with him?" I asked.
  "Yeah that's fine" he nods.
  "Cool, Sam will chat. I'm gonna go grabs clothes" I said rubbing up to my room. I grab a duffle-bag I had and go into my closet. I grab my jeans, sweatpants some of these "weird pant" as Austin calls it. And a pair of shorts. I shove some random shirts into it. I grab my sweatshirt putting it on. I grab my tooth brush putting it into the pocket. I zip the bag up putting it over my shoulder. I close my door when I leave. I go to the washroom as well before heading back down.

When I get downstairs they were sitting on the couch talking. I drop my bag going to the kitchen and grabbing a granola bar.
  "Kay I'm ready" I mutter with a mouthful of food.
  "Don't talk with a food in your" they both say.
  "Oh whatever let's go I want coffee" I say.
  "Ok, you two have fun. Don't get into too much trouble Jo" my dad says.
  "What!! Me!! Dad Sam's not that good of a person" I state.
  "Hey!! I'm a great person" he says back.
  "You two out now, drive safe" my dad says.
  "Love you Bye!" I reply.
  "Love you!" He says back and I grab my bag and we leave.

  "So we're getting coffee?" I asked.
  "Ya, obviously" he nods we get in I put my bag at my feet and he drives off.

******************************

A/N

Anotha simple whatev chapter. Things are to come guys! I keep saying that but it's soon I promise. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy. Xoxo.

-Jana🤙🏽

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

215K 2.3K 36
Hi I'm Sam; I'm tall, pretty, and extremely awkward. Words cannot describe how awkward I am. My story is not like all the other lucky pretty girls w...
50.9K 3K 50
⚡caution : this isn't a story of happily-ever-after love & heartwarming romance. this is a story of heartbreak. ⚡ all the graphics in this book are m...
132K 4.8K 38
"Jess, would you please get his order." Lisa winked at me and pointed the guy near the door. She is my one and only bestfriend since kindergarten...
7.9K 266 29
"I'm not kidding but if you wanna see this as a joke, go ahead. But I'll show you that you're mine." I shrugged. He couldn't be serious. Or was he...