an unexpected couple (izuku x...

Par bladensword

no ones doing this so here you go Plus

MISTAKEN FOR A COUPLE
BACK TO SCHOOL
ITS A DATE,I GUESS
U.A MEETS SAIKO
DO YOU HEAR THAT? (LEMON)

EPILOUGE

7K 82 45
Par bladensword

"Mom,daddy's home"said a little boy as izuku midoriya also known as pro hero deku has just come home to his wife saiko intelli or saiko midoriya and his son seishi midoriya"guess what happened"he said to his wife and son"what"both said and he replied with"kirishima proposed to ochaco"his son said"uncle bakugou proposed to aunt ochaco"and his parents were laughing to what his son had said"well engoh laughing,i'll go make us some dinner"saiko said as she left her son and husband to chat and minutes later dinner was spaghetti and ready for the midoriya family and after dinner he tucked his son in to bed.

End

So did you like it and want more unique ships some suggestions

Izuku x pony
Izuku x setsuna
Izuku x yui
Izuku x fem kirisima
Izuku x feyumi (todoroki's sister)
And others well see you for anothe rareship with me ;)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

601K 21.7K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
417K 10.5K 59
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
836K 10.7K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...