Doomsday Idol[BL]

By thisworldofmine1

Lu Feng, a famous genius known as a fool. The only thing he ever did was predicting doomsdays. He died from d... More

Chapter 1: System 427
Chapter 2: Ji Xiang
Chapter 3: Who is Lu Feng?
Chapter 4: The Origin of Mango & Peach Juice
Chapter 5: Lai Jing
Chapter 6: Visiting Lai Jing's Hometown
Chapter 7: Masquerade Party
Chapter 8: Finally meeting the ML
Chapter 9: Overseer's Game
A/N
A/N
A/N
Chapter 10
1.1
1.2
1.3
Random stuff...
1.4
1.Random_Extra
Hehe...
Camp so far...
Idyllwild
A/N:

1.5

3.1K 177 84
By thisworldofmine1

A/N: I haven't written in so long! I was so busy from school and barely even had proper rest! I sleep at 1 AM and wake up at 6 AM... what a pitiful school life I have... Ah, and can you comment if you're reading this or not? I want to know how many readers I have on here, although most of you probably left because I haven't updated in so long...

Well, here's the story!

So far, Li Bai's tasks were:

1: Make Jiang Lin's life miserable but don't kill her. Make her suffer! (500)

2: Make Shu Mo's deeds known to the world and demolish his company personally! (500)

Side 1: Become the #1 hacker in the world! (200)

Side 2: Be close with Li Bai's family members! (100)

Side 3: Become an Extreme Sports lover! (200)

Side 4: Find out the missing parts of the given plot. Hint: Li Bai didn't suicide (300)

Side 5: Try not to destroy anything... (700)

Jiang Lin had been taken care of for now, but the world's ML, Shu Mo, would definitely show up soon due to the world's destined plot.

Somehow, he'd have to destroy Shu Mo and he could maybe do that by becoming a legend on the internet.

Li Bai's plan for the 2nd task was to become a righteous hacker that got the dirt on every seemingly good famous person. He would also take no money and say that he enjoyed doing this stuff. Then wouldn't his reputation be known as a truthful hacker? This would work out great after he had mass citizens believing in him. Li Bai would then post what horrible things Shu Mo had done in his life so far.

For demolishing the building, he was sure that his family's power could do something about it and he could be the manager to overlook the demolition, making it done "personally" as the task intended for him to do.

The Side 2 task was also easy. His younger sisters liked him and he would rekindle the son-and-father relationship.

Becoming an Extreme Sports lover... It wasn't difficult, but Li Bai didn't know if it'd be fun to try sports that could kill oneself.

Li Bai didn't suicide. That was too big of a hint given by that stupid Overseer. To find out the past, he'd have to go through what Li Bai had gone through, but the plot had already deviated a little.

And what the heck was with the 5th side quest?! He'd destroy anything in his way just to make the Overseer get extra work. But... the points... the points were definitely important...

"Ah, I don't know... I'll make food now."

Li Bai had gotten very interested in cooking after he had gotten the skill.

Making breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the kids was one of his most favorite thing to do these days.

He especially liked seeing those kids get some meat on them so that they wouldn't look so malnourished but healthy instead. They were at this point, getting very chubby, but Li Bai had denied it by thinking to himself that they were just holding onto some baby fat.

'Bullshit, what baby fat!' the Overseer thought.

"Xu Ye, call the kids to come and eat!" Li Bai turned his head around and saw his son who was coloring with the younger children.

It was a Saturday morning and only little kids woke up early to play. Strangely enough, they tried their hardest to stay in bed during the weekdays and couldn't be shaken awake no matter how one tried.

Jing Mu had a good night's rest for once and stumbled down the stairs, falling and almost stubbing his toes until Xu Ye caught his falling figure. But alas, Xu Ye was smaller than him and could barely hold onto the taller boy.

With a loud crash, they both fell onto the floor and banged their foreheads together.

"Ah, it hurts!" "Are you ok?"

Xu Ye was asking considerately while Jing Mu was complaining about the pain. Jing Mu blushed. He was older, he should be caring for the younger boy, but instead, he was the one who was being childish!

"I'm fine." With bright red cheeks, the taller boy ran away to the dining room and sat quickly between some kids.

At this time - Ding Dong~ Ding Dong~

"Coming!" Li Bai yelled from the kitchen as he took off his apron.

Li Bai anticipated and opened the door. Maybe it would be Long Su?

Wrong, it was his two sister, Li Mi and Li Qi.

"Ge~ We came to see how you're doing. Oh, it smells good, let us have some food!" It was kind of creepy how they both said this at the same time, but Lu Feng, having transferred Li Bai's own memory to himself, knew that this was normal and didn't freak out.

"Ok, but you should have called me before you came. I could have made more food."

The dining room was big so it was no problem squeezing in a few more chairs to the tables.

Every kid, besides the ones who were still dozing off on their seats, ate with gusto and proceeded to eat quickly to go play.

"Oh my! Ge, you made this! I've only tasted your burnt curry before! This is tiers apart!"

"Mm, this is pretty good! You should come home sometime and cook some for father as well! He'd be delighted!"

What the twins didn't expect was:

"Maybe I will."

Oh, their brother finally was willing to come back home for a while!

The twins left after eating dainty amounts like ladies and waved from their Rolls Royce till they couldn't be seen anymore.

"Hello?"

Li Bai froze.

"Long Su!"

"Hello, could I stay and get a meal off you?" Long Su had a graceful smile on his face that made him seem embarrassed that he was asking this.

"Of course, sit sit, I'll give you a lot of food. You look so skinny! More than last time! Are you eating and exercising properly? It's very important you know."

Li Bai rambled on and on, excited to see his husband who hadn't come by after last time.

'Ah, this is just like when I first met him...' Li Bai thought to himself.

When the two had met, Lu Feng had never met anyone outside his family. They told him until he could master his power, fully, he couldn't go out for fear of accidentally harming any gods. It was only his power that could harm gods, even kill them, and he knew how dangerous it was from accidentally having injured his family members in the past.

Meng Wei was just a kid back then, at only a thousand years old, he was still very immature and liked to play around. He was only aloof and cool in front of his fellow gods of the same age. He didn't like playing with others and only explored by himself.

One day, he was shooting arrows into the sky as an experiment when all but one came back down.

The arrows were all heavenly instruments and caused small craters that soon disappeared due to his power of creation.

"Hmph, where did that last one go? It shouldn't have gained spirituality, right?"

The arrow had not gained spirituality but it was made by the blacksmith god's apprentice, Meng Wei's father.

The arrows were a gift to him on his thousandth birthday and the apprentice had made a 100 arrows to gift them to the young god. He was slacking off though, so he made the last arrow hastily, just in time for the birthday ceremony, causing the last arrow to be slightly bent.

Anyway, Meng Wei had gone searching for the arrow. His father's apprentice was a guy who'd easily cry if Meng Wei lost his present.

"Psh, so troublesome." Complaining but curious, Meng Wei wandered around looking for where the arrow had gone.

A golden flash sparkled and Meng Wei saw that it was his arrow.

"How did it get over there?"

Ugh, the arrow that the tree was stuck on was the Death Goddess and the Demon God's household. The two were very powerful and very outstanding in both beauty ability, rivaling Meng Wei's parents, the Blacksmith God and the Life Goddess, who were equal in terms of beauty but not on strength.

The two couples had come up close every time and were always looking forward to the once in a century couple contest. Meng Wei thought that his parents were just petty.

The Death Goddess and the Demon God had 3 sons, but it was rumored that there was another child. Meng Wei was an only child and was always jealous of the 3 siblings who were always together playing happily.

'If they have a 4th child, then maybe I can steal him away and make him my brother!'

This foolish thinking led the young god to climb their fence and pop into the garden.

A shudder of leaves surprised the other young god in the garden who was trying to control his power and sitting on the green grass, meditating.

'Oh no!'

Due to not focusing enough, the young god lost control of his powers and turned the whole garden into a place full of dead plants.

The grass turned yellow and withered away, the plum and peach trees that were in full bloom all year long also shriveled up, the delicate and rare flowers that were so colorful faded and turned to ash.

The young god, Lu Feng(you probably guessed by this time), was the Destroyer God.

He had been kept away from other gods and had not gone outside his household before and was very much looking forward to his outing that he would get after he controlled his powers perfectly.

Yesterday, his father had praised him for not having lost his controls in the recent years. To Lu Feng, this was a sure sign of going out of his huge house.

So, in anticipation, the kid had worked hard, trying to contain his powers and doing his best to go out quickly. He wanted to go to school, the place where his older brothers always complained about but secretly seemed to like.

He wanted to make friends. He wanted to meet people. He wanted to travel without worry.

But he had just lost control over his powers just from the bush shaking.

Tears dripped from his beautiful eyes and he began to cry and wail loudly.

"Wuwuwu, wh-why do I have to be like this? Wuwu- I don't want to be the destroyer god... Why must I have inherited that god's power? Wuwu... why?"

Meng Wei peeked from the bush and saw a sight that would show up in his dreams forever.

A beautiful celestial, much more beautiful than the most beautiful goddess, the Death Goddess, and even more delicate and charming than his mother, the Life Goddess.

He remembered an inherited memory from the Original Creation God.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once upon a time, many millenniums ago, there was a weak god who dearly loved the village that worshipped him.

He was merely a small God of Darkness, the Dark God. The people who worshipped him weren't evil, they just believed in the fact that darkness consumed all and it balanced with light perfectly.

But one day, a powerful Goddess, the War Goddess, went down to the mortal world to explore.

She was going through a certain village when a snotty nosed brat accidentally tripped and smeared her clothes with dirt and snot.

In a rage, she killed the child and the whole village along with the poor child for not knowing their place.

The Dark God was devastated and wanted revenge, but he was far too weak. He begged the first God, the powerful Creation God who had created the world. They were very good friends and the Creation God knew that his friend would never be the same if he continued being so depressed and angry like this all the time.

The Creation God asked help from the most powerful thing in existence, the creator of worlds, the mother of all, and the very core of the universe.

The existence was known to all as the Overseer. Nobody dared to mention her name. It was rumored that the Overseer would keep watch and find you if you said her name even in a whisper.

These days, the younger gods didn't know her and only heard myths about such a powerful existence. They didn't believe in her.

But back when it was the first age of Gods, she was revered. Only the Creation God dared to speak with her.

But the Creation God knew.

The Overseer was suuuuuuuuuuuper lazy.

Yup, the Overseer, I repeat, was suuuuuuuuuuuper duuuuuuuuper extreeeeeemely lazy.

She was so lazy that she didn't want to talk to anyone and give a reply, that she made up a rumor that she would punish anyone who disturbed her.

Creation God: "Overseer, I call upon y-"

Overseer: "I'm awake Sunseng-nim! I mean - cough - hey, what's going on Sonny?"

CG: "..."

O: "Sorry, I was in class. So, what's up? Any problems?"

CG: "My friend, the Dark God..."

O: "Oh, that dude. I was dozing off while making that guy, I made him too puny. But his looks are super great. I might have focused on the wrong thing..."

CG: "... Can you make him powerful?"

O: "It's a work in progress, and I can't overwrite any of you currently. I have a solution but it'll cause you some serious damage."

CG: "I'll do it."

O: "Gosh, so enthusiastic, you make it sound as if your life depends on it."

CG: Didn't you say it'd cause me serious damage? Where's your integrity.

O: "Ah, whatever. So my solution is, I'll split off your power and give the smaller of the half to the Dark God. Then with the puny power that he already has, it'll be equal to your strength. From now on, you won't have to be so perversely strong anymore~"

CG: "Is that all?"

O: "You've got the guts kid! Hey, tell me, tell me, why are you doing this?"

CG: "He's my friend. My only friend. He isn't scared of me and he's very nice."

O: "Tche, I was hoping for some drama. You make your life sound so pitiful."

CG: "... Can we start now?"

So the Dark God was called and witnessed his only friend's suffering as his soul was split in half and the smaller half was given to himself. The Dark God tried to stop him and regretted wanting revenge, but he was kept away by the Overseer with a barrier and could only watch his friend in pain.

With the guidance of the ever-so-lovely Overseer, they both recovered splendidly, albeit the Creation God turning weaker and the Dark God, now Destruction God, turning a lot more powerful.

The War Goddess, noticing the ferocious aura around the Dark God, who had been given the title change by the Overseer as the Destruction God, fled in terror. But she was still captured in the end and killed after being forced to retire and give up her Goddess title.

The Destruction God did not care for humans from then on, thinking that it'll make him go through more pain if he did. The Creation God pitied his friend and allowed him to not take care of humans.

The two Gods lived happily ever after until they died of old age at the same time after retiring. They had died after several million years, living very long. The Overseer blessed them and they became spirits who were stored in the jade palace. They would, from now on, live in complete peace and bring harmony.

The Overseer still thinks till today how sad the relationship between them wasn't filled with romance. But she thought that the ambiguity of bromance was also very fan-girl worthy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By now, Meng Wei was still in the bush trying to remember any helpful information from his memories.

He only knew that the Overseer had blessed the two Gods and that there was a prophecy that both Gods would come together on the same day again. So they both had the same birthdays.

But that didn't help! How do you calm down a crying god?!

Meng Wei couldn't think of one, so he didn't know what to do.

Lu Feng, meanwhile, had gotten up. Although depressed, he knew that he had to have absolute control of his powers and this taught him a lesson.

"Ha, how to fix up the garden...?"

The young god turned around and left the garden, leaving Meng Wei frustrated.

'I just tried to help you and now you just leave?!'

In the end, Meng Wei fixed up the garden nicely, making the plants more lively than they were before. He left his bent arrow in the tree so that he could retrieve it some other time as an excuse to come over again later.

Lu Feng was prepared to tell his parents about the garden when his father exclaimed, "The garden looks quite beautiful today, did you water them today Ah Feng?"

In confusion, Lu Feng ran to the garden and looked around. How did this happen? Was it all a dream?

The next day, Lu Feng sat on the grass of the garden once again.

Meng Wei had also come, using that excuse that he wanted his arrow back.

"Hi!" The loud voice startled Lu Feng but it didn't make his powers go out of control.

"Who are you? Why have you come here?" Lu Feng asked seriously with a dark face.

"I came to retrieve my arrows," Meng Wei smiled and explained.

"And?"

"I'm the Creation God."

So it must've been this guy who fixed the garden.

"You have my thanks, but you didn't need to."

"I couldn't just leave you crying, could I?"

Lu Feng had no reply to that but it made his impression of the young god in front of him worsen.

"Yes, thank you. You can take your arrow now. Goodbye."

Lu Feng turned around to go back inside, but suddenly his hand was grabbed.

"Let me go!" That young god would be definitely harmed! His power had gone out of control this time, and this guy would take the full brunt of it.

"Haha, didn't I tell you? I'm the Creation God!"

From then on, Meng Wei would visit almost every day, and on days he couldn't, he left a note stuck on his bent arrow.

(Remember, they still didn't have names back then. I just did this for the sake of easier writing)

"Creation God, we haven't seen you around much. What are you doing all day~"

Ugh. Meng Wei frowned. This stupid Flora Goddess. She always chased him. She was the biggest obstacle to meeting Lu Feng.

"Are you not going to reply?"

The annoying Flora Goddess began to follow Meng Wei everywhere, making his meetings with Lu Feng scarce.

Anyway, the point is, whenever Meng Wei came over, Lu Feng would talk all day long. It made him very ecstatic to have a friend and he'd get nervous if there was silence. And meng Wei, knowing that, would always listen to him obediently, showing no sign of that unruliness of his in front of Lu Feng.

This was just like now.

Long Su having come over, and Li Bai chatting so that Long Su wouldn't have any time to refuse anything.

'Hm, this is pretty good. This time, instead of making me fall in love with Meng Wei, I can make Long Su fall for me!'

O: I don't think you'll ever get to top your husband though...

A/N: That's all for today! I typed this in two days! Ugh, my schedule is that busy... Well, I really hope to get more time typing, but right now, I'm writing two stories that aren't published on Wattpad yet. <No Time> and <As an Artist, I transmigrated?!>. The first is about a zombie apocalypse and the latter about, well, you get what the title says. Don't worry, it's all BL~ <No Time> I'm not sure whether it'd be a tragedy or not, but the second book(too lazy even now just to type the title but this note seems even longer?) is definitely HE with maybe some tragedy in the plotline. For the latter, it's not even properly manuscripted, but for <No Time>, I already have 35 chapters done. And as always, my writing is kind of cheesy and full of plot holes... hehehe... I'mma fix that since it's supposed to be serious. Anyway, thanks for commenting, liking, and following me!

P.S. - To be honest, I felt bad for not writing in such a long time since @Sparkett messaged me. She was so nice that I decided to write this for her. But yea, don't make me feel bad about not writing, or else I might just spend a whole day writing chapters... jk,, it felt really nice! I hope you guys message me more often, like maybe how cheesy and cliche my writing is, or if my stories seem original enough. Thx for reading and till next time!

Love, 

Overseer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 11.6K 67
1. A Straight guy in Otome BL game He died and reincarnated into another world. As a small villain. His job is to torture the protagonist. I refuse...
317K 17.8K 116
"You are too overpowered. Your existence poses a great threat to my son and daughter of fate. I had no other choice but to kill you." This was the v...
Screw This By FOAA

General Fiction

30.4K 1.8K 21
Dying after moving was not on Yeong-Cheol's plans, nor was traveling to different worlds. Even worse suddenly the guy he's supposed to kill keeps fli...
404K 18K 48
A shameless and sometimes even sadistic beauty. That's how the people would describe Shu Ning. He was very popular with men and woman equally but of...