Wolfgang | 3 | {COMPLETED}

By repunzel0313

So Fire, what would you like to drink?" "Fire? " She raised her eyebrows at me. I just shrugged. "Well yea... More

Disclaimer
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
Sorry...
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
Mortimer series
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
Werewolf story?
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
Save the date
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~
Epilogue
Thank you and other info
Covers
Her damon
Q&A

~43~

6.2K 231 33
By repunzel0313

song of the chapter: the Willow maiden

Freyah Kent:

"Osín?" I questioned, standing up, letting Luke run back to his mam.

"Saoirse." He spoke back as if in shock that it was really me, but I fact I was the shocked one.

Noises of more people arriving were surrounding the room but all I could think about was that my twin brother that more or less abandoned me, leaving me in the worst possible environment to do god knows what.

In the corner of my eye, I could see that the three girls had arrived all chatty and bubbly speaking with Mrs Mortimer, no one paying mind to the sibling meet up. Soon I felt Osín embrace me in his arms, his familiar smell surrounding me like when we were kids.

I stood there, as stiff as wood still trying to process that he is intact here and real. He pulled away, slight hurt in his eyes because I didn't hug him back.

"Fire? Aren't you pleased that I found your brother so he could be here for your wedding? I know how much you missed him. He is a hard man to track down." He laughed as if this was the best gift in the world.

I turned slowly to Wolf narrowing my eyes at him.

"You are the reason he is here?" I gritted out, not quite the reaction he was expecting according to his facial expression.

"Aren't you happy?" He asked again.

"Happy? Wolfgang, I've fucking furious! You just assumed I wanted to see the man that left me in a house full of rapists with a man I totally loathe and you expect me to be fucking happy about it?" I shouted at him shoving his chest.

"And you! Don't you dare think that you can just show up after all these years! You are a pathetic excuse of a brother." I spat, disdain lacing my voice.

Not wanting to listen to either of them I just stormed out the door walking down the gravelled driveway catching the attention of the rest of the family who started following me as both my brother and Wolf ran after me calling me back.

"WHAT?! WHAT IS IT YOU WANT? LEAVE ME ALONE." I shouted back like a teenager.

"Saoirse. Please just listen to me, I tried to come back but it was safer for you to stay with him." Osín pleaded.

"Safe? You really called that safe? For the love of God, Osín it was further away from the truth, I was 'safer' with our dad beat the crap out of us." I air quoted 'safer' waving my hand in the air.

"They raped me constantly, used me as their punching bag, called me a slut, a whore, starved me, embarrassed me. They took all the good I had away from me. And you weren't even there to protect me." I chocked on a sob at the end but tried not to let the tears fall.

"So don't go saying it was safer for me, because even when I managed to escape after the third try you still weren't there. I had to leave, Granddad put out prise for whoever could catch me first, I can't step foot in Europe without a target on my back. I'm actually surprised no one tried to shoot me yet since I've been here." I laughed but with no humour what so ever.

I could see clear tears in the corner of his eyes but for his pride, I knew he wouldn't shed them. Ollie had an indescribable look on his face. Deirdre was in tears holding her belly as she was embraced in Niamh and Siobhan's arms. Asher had a cold stone face as Everleigh had her jaw clenched shooting daggers at both her son and my brother.

I turned back around not longer bothering looking at anyone else when Osín's voice rang out to me in a last attempt to stop me.

"You're going to be an aunty." He yelled after me.

I stood frozen in my steps, turning around to see that he had put his hand out for Deirdre to take. I eyes cast down to her round belly then back up to my brother.

"You have got to be kidding me. That's why you didn't tell me who your baby Daddy was? You were shagging my brother, you knew he was here all along and you didn't even have the decency to tell me? What a  good friend you are Deirdre." I spoke, sarcasm dripping from my voice mixed with hurt.

She was crying rivers, apologising profusely to me but I just ignored how it was making my heart hurt seeing her like that.

"I hate all of you. The wedding is postponed until further notice." I concluded walking off but hearing the sound of footsteps in the gravel.

"And don't even think about following me, Wolf. I know it's you." I spoke not even turning around recognising his footsteps.

"Just leave me alone," I whispered feeling his warm touch on my arm as he tried to turn me around to face him.

I pulled my arm from his grip, silence falling upon us while I walked out of the driveway and started to walk away from that house.

Soon I found myself on the outskirts of the town further away from the cottage. I looked up and saw the dark and dismal house that used to my childhood home. I took a bobby pin out of my hair and started picking the lock knowing that no one would be here since it had been abandoned after I left.

I pushed the door open seeing that nothing changed since I left to live with the monster I call grandfather. I knew he came back so that the house didn't get old and shabby. It was his way to torment me. He would bring me here when I behaved badly after I was used as a play toy by his men. He kept the house up and running so that I would have nightmares of what happened in this house, it was his mental torment to drive me mad in hopes of controlling me like a puppet.

The only room left untouched was the living room, where I killed him, my dad. It didn't smell anymore, maybe only of damp. The traces of red blood had turned brown as if embedded in the carpet and on the walls. The shotgun was still where I had dropped it by the fireplace. Flashbacks of his body lying limp on the floor rushed back to me but they no longer made me cry, I was numb by all that happened, but that didn't mean that I still didn't have night terrors about it.

Feeling sick about the sight in front of me I left and walked to the garden. The overgrown grass, the dead rose bushes, the old willow tree that my mother loved, void of life like the rest of the O'Connell women.

I continued walking into the forest behind the willow, a place that was my safe haven. It was a little walk further in when I stepped into this magical place. Ireland is known for its legends and magical creatures living among us. My mother always made me believe in them and in this part of the forest it really seemed like they did exist, especially fairies. The light that shone through the leaves of the trees, even in horrid weather would never waver. The blooming flowers in all seasons even covered under the snow would always be vibrant. If you listened closely you could hear the shimmer of bells and childlike giggles faintly in the distance.

I breathe in the air, calming me down and finally feeling at peace with myself. I sat down in the soft grass letting it run through my fingers. After a little while, I heard the leaves shuffling and a thing snap.

Alerted, I sat up straight looking around me until my eyes fell on Tadgh's familiar frame.

"They sent you after me, didn't they?" I pouted like a child.

"Yes, they did pumpkin. Wolf boy and your brother love you so much. Sure what Osín did was not the best possible idea. But my pumpkin he is your twin brother, let him talk to you. You are getting married and you are going to be an aunty. Don't you want to rekindle with him?"

He had sat down next to me and taken me in his arms as a side hug.

"No." I huffed, swallowing loudly.

"Why's that lass?" He prodded pulling me further into him.

"Because he betrayed me, he left me, he abandoned me and never came back." I sobbed letting the tears fall.

"Ok, and what about Wolf boy?" He continued in a calm voice.

"He lied to me. I know he means well but bringing my brother back? I feel as if everyone around me is lying or plain a double game. I'm so scared Tadgh. I just wish mam was here." I sobbed even harder curling into his chest.

"Than why don't you tell him why you are sacred, what made you who you are and why you don't trust?" He proposed with a dad like voice calming me down lightly.

"Because he will run away. He will leave me as everyone else does." I hiccuped out meeting his crystal blue eyes.

"I won't leave you Fire, ever." Ollie's voice rang from behind where Tadgh and I were sitting.

I sprung up, teary-eyed and saw a distraught Wolf standing there after hearing all that I had said.

"I love you, I will never stop loving you and telling you these three words. I mean them will my everything and I would never leave you." He stressed each word coming closer to me.

I felt Tadgh retreat to a corner leaving us in our couple bubble. Oliver ended up right in front of me, our foreheads touching, his breath on my lips.

"I'm so in love with you." He whispered out to me, tears still falling off my cheeks.

We stayed like that for a moment just enjoying the closeness and silence upon us. I knew that Tadgh had left us be and I knew it was time I share my story with Wolf.

All of it.

________________________

Hello, my loves!

sorry for taking time to update, University started so I got busy with that and I still haven't finished my week but I had some downtime so I decided to write you a chapter.

if I didn't say it before I will say it now, Thanks again for all my birthday wishes!!! xxxx

sooooo...

we know a lot more about Freyah's past life!

what happened the night she killed her father?

why did she do it?

will the wedding still go on?

will she forgive Osín?

thoughts? predictions?

who did you like this chapter?

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND READ!!!!

xoxoxox

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.6K 2.9K 64
Beth was trying to make a better life for the only family left but one wrong decision cost her everything. Now, Beth is stuck in Mafia, waiting for h...
76.6K 7.7K 40
Twisted Dark, Book IV ~~~ Red had left the Covens for a reason. She hadn't liked the rules and instead of being banished like BamBam had, sh...
164K 2.6K 45
[TO BE EDITED] Book #1 (Princess of Greece) "I have offer for you." I start. "Hmm interesting." He walks towards me and takes cigar pack from nightst...
279K 9.1K 41
♜ 𝐀 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 ♜ (Not edited, a first draft) When two different people with two very different paths in life collide, there is not a...