Him? Or Him? |Completed|

By Yhopee200

You can't choose!!!! It is a game and your the toy for once, and your being played in right and wrong But the... More

"Your My Target"
Fangirl?
Your turn?
A Game?
Party with my Tears
Am i in love with him?
Date
Bet? What Bet?!
Only Pain
"Who am i falling for?"
Missed him
Him? or Him?
Him?
His WHAT???
"Her touch" | "Bad plan"
Me or Him?
"I Love You"
Confusion~
Liar!
I can't choose!
The plan?
Missed me princess?
Kidnapped!.
*CRASH*
You?!
THE END

Hope so...

399 26 63
By Yhopee200

~After an hour~

~We arrived at the house together as we hoped out and went inside~

~We saw Bff/n on the couch crying and mumbling Y/n's name~

~Bff's P.O.V~

~I saw the boys finally arrive and Taehyung rushed to me and hugged me tightly~

Bff/n: Y.... Y/n! ,t-hey t-took-

Taehyung: It's okay.... everything is going to be fine..

Bff/n: Please don't let them kill her... Please!

Yoongi: As for we know, Jin won't do that until he will torture us... ,but how did this happen?!

~Yoongi seemed pretty angry, even Jungkook who was sitting on the other couch with his head on his palm~

Bff/n: I-I don't know... I went to take out the trash... an- and suddenly saw the door open ,so I went inside ,but I saw no Y/n and ,but broken glass pieces on the ground w-with this paper!....

Taehyung: What is that?

~He took the paper from my hand and read it as Yoongi and Jungkook raised thier heads curiously~

Taehyung: Your princess is with us -BTS

Yoongi: FUCK IT!

~He grabbed his car keys~

Jungkook: Where are you going?!

Yoongi: To Jin's place!

Jungkook: What? No, He will get you in no time!

Yoongi: WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO? JUST SIT AND WAIT UNTIL JIN KILLS Y/N?!!

Jungkook: Let's just wait for now!

Taehyung: Yes Yoongi, It will be worse if you do this without thinking

~He ignored and tried to go outside ,but Jungkook got up and grabbed him hard and pulled him inside~

Jungkook: YOU WANT Y/N TO DIE?!

~Yoongi grabbed Jungkook by the shirt and pushed him hard on the wall~

Yoongi: YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WANTS HER TO DIE! YOU PLANNED TO TO BRING HER HERE!

~Taehyung got up and pulled the boys away from each other~

Taehyung: BOYS not right now! If you fight nothings gonna change ,but now we have to think of something and save Y/n

~The two rolled thier eyes at each other and walked back into the livingroom sitting on the couch~

Yoongi: Let's think of a plan to get Y/n out of that freak's hand

Jungkook: First, Taehyung take Bff/n back to her home-

Bff/n: NO! I'm not going without Y/n coming back!

~I started crying again and Taehyung hugged me~

Taehyung: It's going to be okay baby, We'll bring Y/n back promise

~He said while putting his jacket on me and taking me outside~

Bff/n: B-but she's gonna be fine right?....

Yoongi: It's going to be fine Bff/n, We'll bring Y/n back safely ,We

Yoongi&Jungkook: Promise!

~They looked at each other then at me~

Jungkook: And Y/n is brave too, so you need to be too

Bff/n: Okay....

~Taehyung opened the door for me and I went inside ,he went infront of the boys and put his hands on thier shoulder~

Taehyung: Boys, don't fight please, for Y/n.... all of us will be safe!

~Then he came inside too and started driving~

Yoongi: We hope so...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

933K 27.5K 41
2019 HIGHEST RANK- 1 #regret Thank you so much.!! 😁😘😍😍💓 2018! *Highest rank- 2 #btstaehyung Ohmygod!!!😱😱 Thank you so much! 😘😘❤❤ **********...
45.3K 1.4K 20
An alpha werewolf who is enjoying his single life by partying and doesn't give a f**k because he get what he wants the easy way and fast. All that ma...
18.7K 690 27
Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. Both are fuckboys. Just for different reasons. And that is? Will be revealed in the story. So when they become a fuck...
44.2K 1.4K 21
He loves you. You never knew. He is always with you but you are so fool that you never know what is happening with him. When he knew about his brothe...