Friends with Luke Hemmings

By duckyhemmings

"I slowly looked up and saw Luke Hemmings right there." More

Chapter Two - Talking to Luke
Chapter Three - Getting To Know

Chapter One - Meeting Luke

85 6 3
By duckyhemmings

Woke up in the morning at 7:37am on the dot. Opened my curtains with a huge smile on my face. Then I whisper to myself "Today is going to be an unforgettable day, I can feel it." Then I ran to my closet and picked out the best summer clothes I could find and got dressed.
"Mom! I'm going to the park today!" She replied with simply "Okay." Then I got on my skateboard heading to the park.
I finally reached there in about 6 minutes. It felt different there. Where was everyone? I looked from left to right, no one. I started walking towards the shops and saw about 30 screaming girls crowding around the noodles take-a-way shop. I decided to go to the back of the shop with my skateboard to see what going on. I was nearly there so I when slower and slower. Then a rock came in my path and flip me off my board.
I hurt my knee. I was going to cry, but then a human shadow figure walked infront of me blocking the sun. I slowly looked up and saw Luke Hemmings right there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 11.4K 62
โspencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?โž โyou were more important.โž hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
61K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
68.3K 1.6K 30
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
458K 31.3K 46
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...