FLIPPED: a One Direction horr...

By huntercaulder

It's been 3 years since the pop journey began. In celebrating the end of One Direction's second world tour, E... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Epilogue

Chapter 2

5.8K 119 31
By huntercaulder

Eleanor stood, looking outside of the window in the hotel room. She held back the curtains to the balcony and gazed down at all of the fans that looked up to the rooms and hoped for the boys to come out and notice them.

Looking down, she couldn't quite tell how many people there were down there. All she knew was that they were all chanting and becoming emotionally distressed. Though it was loud and disturbing, Eleanor had never quite seen anything like it. She'd never seen a group of people that all had so much passion.

"They're a little much, aren't they?" Louis said from the bed, looking over to Eleanor.

She gave him a light smile and turned back down to look at them.

Louis stayed looking at her, and said, "I'm sorry...if I could make them go away, I would. Trust me."

Eleanor turned, letting go of the curtains, then walked over and sat on the bed, looking at Louis sincerely.

"Lou, they're your fans." she said to him, as if she was heartbroken from the statement.

He sat, and his eyes started to waltz around the room. A lot of the time, he didn't think before he spoke. It was a bad habit that he had never really payed enough attention to. When he looked at the end of the bed and saw how Eleanor had now looked sorry for the fans, he realized that his comment was probably not very appropriate.

Lou didn't say anything, still trying to avoid the gaze from Eleanor.

"Without them, you'd be nowhere..." she said to him, in a voice that she was hoping that he would take into consideration.

"I know, God, I know, it's just....sometimes, it's too much." Louis said to her, sighing. "Sometimes, I just want to have my privacy back."

He just sat there, trying not to look at Eleanor, who was probably giving him the "mom" face. He was no longer there being happy, and crazy, and outgoing, and sassy. He simply sat on the bed, feeling sadness as he thought back to the times before all of the One Direction frenzy started. Sure, he loved being with the other boys, and they had amazing times together.

But now, so much had changed. Too much. He couldn't live his life anymore like he used to. As he thought about the old times and reminisced, he thought long and hard...'was all of this really worth it?'

All he wanted at this moment was to have a nice, lovely time with Eleanor. But with all the craziness going on outside, nothing was going right. Then, he remembered the exact words that El had just said, 'without them, you'd be nowhere' and it touched him, bringing reality back.

"Well..." Eleanor said, leaning down towards him. "There are some things that you have to sacrifice in order to become a hugely talented, sexy, funny, and amazing singer in a famous boyband..."

He then snapped out of his depressing and gloomy haze, and looked to her, as she was smiling and leaning in towards him. He grabbed her softly and pulled her so that there was no longer any space between their bodies. He wrapped his arms around her, as she layed on top of him, and he lifted his head the slightest bit to kiss her.

They loosened up, and she sat up beside him.

"Don't ever say that..." Eleanor said to him, as she now knew that she had his attention. "Don't say that you wish you could be normal."

Louis now realized what she was doing, trying to make sure that he had realized what he said earlier and how one little statement like that could change everything.

El continued, "Because if you were normal, and your life was normal, you wouldn't have any of this life. It takes all of it in order to become who you are. If one piece is simply taken out, your whole life would be completely different. It takes everything."

Louis stared into space, taking in everything that she was saying, knowing that it all was so true. He wondered if he was alone, though. If any of the other boys ever had those times when they just wished things could be different, and they could be somewhat normal again. But no, in order to be successful, they were exactly where they were. Five extremely talented boys who couldn't even leave a building without having a crowd watching.

"Lie down with me." he said suddenly, just longing for her touch and her embrace again.

"Okay." she said to him, and smiled.

She layed down, leaning over, with her head on his chest, holding on. She loved that feeling of being so close just as much as he did.

Louis lightly stroked his hand through her long hair. They both sat in silence, closing their eyes, enjoying the time that they were given with each other alone, despite all that was going on outside of the hotel room, they were still so happy.

Suddenly, Eleanor's eyes opened, she looked as if she was stricken with a powerful and emotional feeling. She was suddenly glad that Louis could not see her face.

"I love this feeling...and I miss it." El said to him, staring towards the wall. "In your arms."

Louis held her tighter, embracing the love and emotion that they were sharing at this moment. Eleanor still glared out towards the window, thinking. Her eyes soon became puffy and red, with tears starting to make their way around the rim of her eyelids.

She continued, as Lou sat and listened. "I would rather be nowhere else, than right here with you."

Louis listened to the sound of her voice, and he soon became sensitive as he heard the amount of emotion in it.

"I'm so glad that you asked me to come here tonight, Lou." she said, finally breaking the stare to the wall, looking up him.

He saw how torn she looked. Just in that one single glance from her, it said everything.

"Why are you crying, love?" he finally said.

The tears then started to roll down her cheeks, and they kept coming. He brushed them away lightly as they fell from her glistening eyes.

"I'm sorry.." El said to him. "I just feel like, when you're off, going around the world having the time of your life...and living your dream. Then I'm just stuck at home...being me..."

He said nothing, understanding where she was coming from in this certian conversation.

She continued, "I just get so worried." she tried to hold back the pain and emotion that she was feeling. "That you'll come back...and things will be different all of a sudden. And then, we won't be the way that we were before..."

Eleanor looked Louis in the eyes and sat there for a second, or seconds, and just didn't know how to continue pouring her heart out. But she knew that Lou was listening. She always knew that no matter what, when she had something on her mind, he would always be there to listen and comfort her.

Her eyes strayed down, then she looked back up, wrapping up her heartfelt speech, simply closing saying, "...and that seriously scares the hell out of me. Because what we have, is way too valuable to let go of."

"El, listen to me." Lou finally put in. "Nothing's gonna change. Ever. Nothing will ever change the way I feel about you. Don't you forget that..."

He smiled and wiped her eyes of all the tears that stayed there. He lightly brushed her cheeks again with the back of his fingers, then cupped her cheek into his palm, leaning in to kiss her.

Every kiss that they shared was not just a simple kiss. It was always full of chemistry and passion. Things that they had certainly never experienced with anyone else before.

She climbed over him, now leaning down to kiss him. They began to breathe heavily as they embraced each other and connected through their lips.

Louis lightly pulled her back to stretch her neck, and he began to kiss it softly. He started down lower to her collarbone, then made his way up her neckline, kissing around her ear, then back to her lips.

Eleanor smiled to him as they looked at each other with the passion that was firing up between them. As far as intimacy, El and Lou hardly ever got very serious. However, at this time, it all felt right.

She held him tightly, letting her hands explore. She grabbed him by the face and pushed his head over to the side. She began to nibble on his ear, as they had joked before about that being one of the things he absolutely loved. They kissed again as their heads swirled with happiness and excitement.

Just as they held each other tighter, over on the nightstand beside the bed, Louis' phone buzzed.

El and Lou both looked at each other, sighed, and rolled their eyes.

Louis stretched over to grab the phone off of the nightstand. He looked at the screen of the phone and saw that he had a new text message.

Louis looked up to Eleanor and lightly smiled. "It's Harry.." he said.

She made a sarcastic surprised face. "Imagine that!" she said back to him, laughing.

Louis read the message and sighed. "He wants us to go outside."

Outside of the hotel room, the same crowd of fans stood, still desperately waiting and hoping that something would happen. That's the difference between fans and Directioners. Fans will come and go through time, but Directioners will always be the most loyal people until the very end.

Louis looked to her and sighed, "But..." The face that Eleanor shot to him stopped him.

"Remember what we just talked about?" she said to him with a serious face.

"Yes, mum." he said, laughing.

He looked down, and sent out a text to all of the boys, saying, "Let's do it."

They all came up with a plan to all come out of their rooms onto the balcony individually, since all 5 rooms were lined up on the same floor. They wanted to make a huge entrance, which they usually did.

Louis got up from the bed, opened the door to the balcony, and shouted out to the fans, saying, "Okay, okay, who's got the carrots?!"

Eleanor layed on the bed and laughed as he walked outside, making a fool of himself and enjoying every bit of it.

Next, Harry walked out onto his balcony, looked down, and shouted, "Does there happen to be any pussies down there?!"

The fans all screamed and laughed, as they all understood the reference he was making, that was now his symbol.

Liam's entrance was next, and he came out saying, "Shall I do a twitcam?! Or maybe I should go do a following spree?!"

The boys all looked at each other and laughed, actually enjoying every minute of this.

Louis turned around to the room, only to see that Eleanor was no longer laying on the bed. He didn't see her anywhere in the room.

Niall slid open the door to the balcony and looked down at the fans. Of course, everyone knew what he was going to say. Then, he yelled, "Where's the food?! I'm soooo hungry!! Point me in tha direction of tha nearest Nandos!!!"

Last, Zayn came out onto the balcony, and said his simple and iconic line, "VAS HAPPENIN?!?!"

Louis was still confused as to what had happened to Eleanor. But then, he looked down into the crowd that stood below. Mixed in with all of the crazy screaming Directioners, Eleanor stood, screaming and laughing with the other girls.

He shook his head, laughing, seeing that she had snuck out and joined the crowd. She held up both of her hands and shaped them into a heart, looking to Louis. For the first time, she was officially fangirling...and she loved every second of it.

End of chapter Authors Note!! Thank you all so much for reading this and supporting me! I really appreciate it. Stick with me, cause soon enough, this fanfic will take a turn and (hopefully) be the most intense 1D story you've ever read. Love you guys! :) xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.9K 1.6K 38
[COMPLETED] Liam Payne and Niall Horan of One Direction are best mates, anyone can see that, but is something between them hidden? Louis Tomlinson ha...
5.1K 121 8
Harry was 16, Louis was 18. They fell in love. They started dating when they were at the X-factor and it was the perfect love story. But not every lo...
1.2M 6.6K 146
These are some really good One Direction Fan Fics you should read.If you like 1D and dont have a fanfic to read then check in here and you might find...
6.3K 99 60
"Nothing is perfect. Life is messy. Relationships are complex. Outcomes are uncertain. People are irrational." - Hugh Mackay When you don't liv...