Her Fulani Prince

By itx_ammarh

"Anee place your hand here" he said using his index finger to point to his chest and I slowly place my hand t... More

Hey with a proulogue.
Chapter one🌸
Chapter two🌸
Chapter three🌸
Chapter four🌸
Chapter five🌸
Chapter six🌸
Chapter seven🌸
Eight🌸
Nine🌸
Ten🌸
eleven🌸
twelve🌸
thirteen🌸
fourteen🌸
fifteen🌸
sixteen🌸
seventeen🌸
MY OTHER BABIES
eighteen🌸
nineteen🌸
twenty🌸
twenty one🌸
twenty two🌸
twenty three🌸
twenty four🌸
twenty five🌸
twenty six🌸
twenty seven🌸
twenty eight🌸
twenty nine🌸
Thirty🌸
Thirty one🌸
Thirty two🌸
Thirty three🌸
Thirty four🌸
Thirty five🌸
Thirty six🌸
Thirty seven🌸
Thirty eight🌸
forty🌸
Forty one🌸 bonus chapter.
Forty one🌸 bonus chapter II.
Forty two🌸
Forty three🌸
Forty four🌸
Forty five🌸
Forty six🌸
Forty seven🌸
Forty eight🌸
Forty nine🌸
Fifty🌸
Fifty one🌸
Fifty two🌸
Fifty three🌸
Fifty four🌸
Fifty five🌸
Fifty six🌸
Fifty seven🌸
Fifty eight🌸
Fifty nine🌸
Sixty🌸
Sixty one🌸
Sixty two🌸
Sixty three🌸
Sixty four🌸
Sixty five🌸
Sixty six🌸
Sixty seven🌸
Sixty eight🌸
Sixty nine🌸
Seventy🌸
Seventy one🌸
Seventy two🌸
Seventy three🌸
Seventy four🌸
Seventy five🌸
Seventy six🌸
EPILOGUE TEASER
EPILOGUE.
Her Fulani Prince
Sending love❤ #2020!!

Thirty nine🌸

4.8K 636 64
By itx_ammarh

Sorry for the wait.. School has been hectic and I have been really sick.
Just pray for Ammah please🙏💕

"Allah said in the glorious Quran that with every hardship comes ease, and he further said in another verse 'the kind and most patient ones must be rewarded with no account' all you need to say when you're facing a problem is 'inna lilahi wa'ina ilaihi rajiun' (from Allah we are and to him we shall return) May Allah see us though.." She smiled holding her hands hoping she'll get a result from her, everyone has tried his very best to get her to talk- to at least try when the doctors are giving her a go ahead but she is afraid, afraid of the outcome.

She waited for two minutes, five minutes, ten minutes, thirty minutes.. But still nothing. She didn't even spare her a glance as she stared into a space, she made no attempt to open her mouth talk more of try to talk. She is falling and she doesn't want to receive help

The door to the room opened and Adda walked in with a bowl of chicken soup, Hajiya sighed heavily as she asked Hayrah to hand over the bowl, she'll feed her and hopefully she will eat.

"Open up Burdah.. It's enough that your not talking, it's enough that you've not said a word for the past two weeks but you have to eat! You can't hurt the little one inside you, so for my sake, please.. I am pleading with you Burdah, eat!"

She has no appetite but the fact that Hajiya is begging her, pleading with her to eat she opened her mouth and with great difficulty swallowed the soup. The taste felt bitter, her throat is burning as she reached for water and gulped it down her blazing throat. She ate.. More like forced the food down her stomach and when Hajiya was contented, she let her be.

"Assalam Alaikum" comes in Amtullah, Maa and Adda Safiya. They exchanged pleasantries and when they asked if Haneesa's health they were told the same thing they told them day before yesterday when they came to visit.

"Haba Haneesa haba!!" Amtullah yelled annoyed. "What is wrong with you best friend? Why are you hurting yourself and us? Why?! Do you enjoy seeing us in pain? Do you think we want you this way? Do you know how it feels to come here everyday hoping I'll see some change but everyday it's the same thing!" she yelled standing up. Everyone in the room was watching her as if she have lost it but she doesn't care, she has reached to the point where she must speak out her mind.

"Amtullah calm down" Adda Hayrah sniffed walking over to her as she pulled her in a warm embrace. The cried on each other for the pain they are going through.. Ya Salaam.

"I won't calm down! Enough is enough. Why is she so selfish? Why is she stubborn?!" She yelled more as tears roll down Haneesa's cheek, she can hear but she can't speak- that's what she believes but how can you know you can't speak when you don't try?

"Haneesa you are an idiot. Yes I will say it to your face if you like cry a river!" she yelled more walking over to her and kneeling before the bed. "Will it hurt to try talking? Are you afraid that you can't talk and you will never be able to talk for the rest of your life?"

'Yes' she mentally replied crying.

"What happened to your faith in Allah? Don't you trust him"

'I do, but.. Oh God" she cried more.

"Your not being fair on us Haneesa you are not wallahi. Look at Adda Hayrah.." She said pointing at a shattered Adda, she is losing her sanity bits by bits.

"You turned her into the shattered girl she is, you changed the once jovial Adda into a crying machine. Your nieces, oh God think about Hadiyah and Baahiya, they can't remember the last time their mother put them to bed. Why? Cause she stays day and night in this hospital looking after you. And what are you giving in return? more pain to her fragile heart?! You won't even try to talk for her"

'I'm sorry.. I'm sorry Adda, I am trying really hard. I promise' she yelled crying but she remembered no one can hear her cause she is speaking in her head.

"You are such a coward! Have you seen Maami? You can swear she is not the Maami you know.. Why? Cause she is falling more and more into depression. Is daddy leaving her not alone? The fact that your uncles are torturing her is not enough right? So you want to be the ungrateful daughter you are and add more to her list of problems"

'No!! I am not ungrateful! I am really grateful to everyone for sticking by me'

"Who said you don't have loved ones? See Hajiya and Zubaina flew just from Gombe to be by your side, they have been here for two good weeks hoping to hear your voice but what did you do? You made them cry, not a day goes by where they don't cry and pray for you. What of Nabila and Inbihaj? They call every second asking about you, they can't be here cause your father in law is sick and he need someone to stay by him. Even he can't wait to get well so he can come and see you so why are you so selfish?!"

'I know.. I am aware of everything that is going on and wallahi I love you all so much.'

"Even the man who is limping, who was in a very critical condition came to see you. Mubarak came to see you Haneesa and what did you do? You didn't even spare him a glance, his sisters.. His mother come here everyday just cause they care about you."

'I-i- I am trying. Please try and understand, I am really trying'

"You have everyone even Hamid. We all care about you and we love you so much. Haneesa please try and at least talk. I miss my best friend, babe I have a lot to tell you, I need you to advice me. Please talk" she cried slumping her head on the floor. Everyone was in tears, if what Amtullah says doesn't make her talk then nothing will.

They stayed in silence, only the hoarse voices of Amtullah's crying was heard. They stayed for an hour before the adhaan of Maghreb prayers was called, Maa and Adda Safiya took their leave while Hajiya used the bathroom to perform ablution. Adda Hayrah excused herself to go for fresh air while Amtullah stayed there crying.

"Stand up and pray Amtullah. Stop crying your head will hurt" Hajiya said concluding her prayers. She stood up and prayed and after a while she decided to leave for good.

"If you're ready to talk you know were to find me. I'm only one call away....." She sang the last part hands on the door knob as she wait for her to say a word, for her to complete the song but rather she closed her eyes as if shunting her out of her life.

Sighing one last time, she left.

'And I'll be there to save the day.......' She completed mentally drifting into sleep.

That day, all hope was fallen.

***

"Where is my son?" Ummah cried pushing past people. She had just reached Abuja that day planning to go and attack Haneesa when the private investigator she hired summoned her to Kaduna for he found her son, that day she had to put her plan to a stop cause her Haidar is more important. Haneesa can wait!

"Ma'am please come with us, we found your son after the ghastly accident. he is badly injured though" the investigator, Mr Samuel Obina said as they walk past through nurses.

"Innalilahi wa'ina ilaihi rajiun"

"Please wear this" a nurse said bringing her out of her mini heart attack, handing her a white coat a face mask with gloves and big white shoes, she slowly wear it her heart beating wildly against her ribcage.

Entering the room she had to hold the nurse beside her for support, is this her son? The machines behind him, the tubes connected to his mouth, nose and neck is a devastating sight. She is the cause of this! She is responsible for her son's condition!

Moving closer to him, she noticed the life support behind him. The oxygen mask that is over his nose and mouth, she couldn't stop the tears.

"Haidar.." she cried touching his face, she needs to feel his skin. He doesn't deserve all this, he has been through so much already.

"My baby wakeup.." she managed to sit on the chair beside him, touching his pale hand, she can't believe this is her Ahmaad.

"What happened to my son?!" She yelled at the nurse.

"He had a deep cut on his head, we had to perform a quick surgery in other to removed the pieces of glass that pricked into his head, I am afraid it damaged his memory but all shall be cleared when he is awake" she replied pitifully.

"Ya Rahman, ya Raheem" she silently whispered crying. This is all her fault!

"When is going to wake up?"

"Were still patiently waiting ma'am. Let's just hope he haven't lost his memory completely"

Fishing out her phone from her bag, she called her last hope_someone who will be by her side in a blink of an eye.

"Salman come to Kaduna, now"

*
Vote, comment and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 5.9K 37
"Why?" she whispered. "WHY?!!! ABUBAKAR WHY?!!!" she screamed. Her voice sounded inhumane. I flinched and watched as she broke down crying again. "...
44.4K 6.9K 42
Being a king-That's power. Being a husband-That's love. Being a friend-That's trust. Muhammed Aleer, the sixth son of a king, fighting for his place...
23.4K 4.6K 64
[COMPLETED] This is the story of a young lady who found herself being the only child of her parents which seems normal at first, but it comprised of...
173K 28.2K 54
Poor Ruwaida Mahmoud had to get married to her friend's brother, Turaad, a rich sophisticated Doctor not knowing she had signed a contract to save h...