Beauty Tips and Stuff!!

Por Oliviakathleenscott1

Ladies, welcome to your beauty tips and more hot spot! I will be answering the questions you comment and some... Mais

Beauty Tips and Stuff!!
Comment
Under Eye Circles
All Day Straight Hair!
Where to shop!
This and That Eye Shadow Palette
Back-to-School!
Purchasing the Right Foundation ?
Common and Weird Beauty Questions
D-I-Y-!
Back-To-School
Back-To-School
Where to Accessorize~
Hair tips
When It's Time To Replace What, Make Up!
Plus Size!
Beauty Hacks
Holiday Beauty-Fied!
BeautyMus!
BeautyMus!

Frequently Asked Makeup Questions!

115 1 0
Por Oliviakathleenscott1

How to correct minor mishaps like, mascara on your skin or lines under your eye?

You can take a Q-Tip and dip it in Makeup remover and just apply it to the needed area. 

How can I make dark, dramatic, eyes? 

Apply Kohl pencil outline top and bottom lashes, and apply black eyeliner to the top only.

How can I get, Longer and Thicker Lashes?

Use an eyelash curler, count to five,then apply base, then apply mascara. 

How can I make my face appear thinner?

Contouring, its the way you do it. Apply blush below your cheekbones, and apply bronzing powder on either side of your throat to extend the liners of your neck. 

How can I get m makeup to last all day?

A makeup setting spray, it will keep things in place really well, it is like a primer, but ontop of your makeup! 

Thanks for reading!

Comment and Vote!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

15K 2K 50
Hi, I'm the owner of the petition and I'm going to be talking about this ban of it, vote and comment & sign the petition act WE NEED ABOUT 15k SIGNA...
30.6K 6.4K 35
OPEN! Join a community of passionate readers, where the love of literature meets a welcoming and professional atmosphere.
12.8K 438 25
Unicode ငယ်ကိုအရမ်းမုန်းတာပဲလားမမမုန်း သဲငယ် ငါ့ဘဝမှာမင်းကိုအမုန်းဆုံးပဲ တစ်သက်လုံးမုန်းန...
14.7K 461 10
When the Marauder era got a letter from golden era saying that there is second wizarding war, and they are going to watch the life of two Potter in o...