Succubus

By anathemadvm

This is a story about Oona, a succubus who has become fascinated with Andy. Oona is a demon, a succubus that... More

brief intro
1- Planting the seed; Crow and Femme
2- Picture; being watched
3- Blue irises, enchantment swap, and... tacos?
4- Midnight wood, splat towel, and when masturbation fails
5- It's back with a vengeance, bringing out the heavy guns, and poor aim
6- No luck in the library; watch and wait
7- My imaginary friend would give great head
8- Kitty neglect- rise up, fight for your kibble!
9- Visiting Kria, visiting Sebastian, watching Andy
10- Nice to meet you...
11- Crimson, burgundy, and... black?
12- consequences
13- The fetid commode, scratch and sniff ancestry, and a conversation with cats
14- Can you keep your promise?
15- Answers
16- How to pet a cat, making muffins, and Sebastian the optimist
17- Mesmerized
18- He knows
19- Mist over the sea
Part 20- answers provided
21- judgment
22- Demonic graffiti
23- I'll never let you die
24- (1/4) = 25%, (1/512) = 0.205%, and everything = clusterfuck
25- Cat fight, Juliet's secret
26- Unrequited love & tears
27- Dream travel
28- Kria, the Underworld, and the green-eyed monster
29- Demon sex and the poison gas
30- When you're in pain, I can't stay away
31- Igniting in the Underworld
32- Tail tango
33- Do you know what that was called?
34- Human or incubus...
35- From another perspective
36- Unholy union in the Underworld
37- The alarm is tripped
38- Penemue
39- Knitting, and how to bring an ancient power to its knees
40- Oddball alliance
41- She needs a lime with that corona, brah, cause she just met Grampy...
42- Bastian, Mue, and the fecal droppings
43- Whoa, what?!?
44- Two reasons to call a vampire (or) Same direction
45- Why was he in my house? (or) Oh my goodness! Oh my gosh!
46- Advanced lessons in cat petting (or) Our boy was pumping his sausage
48- Mrow! (or) How does that sound?
49- Anal explosives (or) a blow from which I could never recover
50- Could I learn something different?
51- Penamoo, the penis-watcher! (or) Is my Grampy here?
52- Andypandy! (or) Shut up, Crow! Freak out Andy!
53- you could get kitty-AIDS! (or) MUST we dwell on that?
54- Sure, that discussion will be absolutely problem-free
55- Unless you want to watch her make out with your grandfather...
56- He had already had a very tough week!
57- Washing the drool off of my face
58- No wonder most of my kind generally avoided it.
59- Yeah... That went well.
60- Girltalk, Rabbit, mind your own business!
61- Would it not work?
62- There was definitely no fury in the Underworld...
63- You have excellent penile technique and stamina!
64- This stud dog had a visit from the morning wood fairy
65- When we see him next, we must tell him you eat the dead for breakfast
66- I'd say this situation calls for a release
67- An incubus in a bedspread? Brilliant, Andy!
68- Did angels have a ballsack to punch?
69- What that boy is doing, the company you are keeping, it's not our way.
70- Andy, you're pumping your bloody sausage in front of one of your ancestors!
71- You're delicious, Oona!
72- My hooves pain me, and I am tired
73- What the deuce were they teaching succubae in school these days?
74- I was doing it! I was correctly rubbing a cat!
75- 'there's a mirror in my penis,' was not exactly a great line
76- Would we be fused as a horrible mutant?
77- And I had such a fine phallus!
78- you could always spot-clean with the dust buster
79- You've been consuming a lot of energy, babe
80- You know, if you had just asked...
81- A lot of practice
82- They were getting along just fine
83- I had never known how truly lonely I was
84- The odds were very slim
85- Quick, do me, do me!
86- Either way, my debt is paid.
87- I wrinkled my nose at the idea of magical, poopy chocolate
88- there was no time for me to teach him
89-Well, it'll have to wait
90- If only to have had this moment, everything was worth it
91- What was that?
92- You, uh, having something you need to tell me?
93- I know we just had sex, but I'd like to do it again, how about you?
94- I had a wonderful future ahead of me, and Andy to share it with

47- Sometimes, you just gotta discharge a little more often...

1.3K 42 0
By anathemadvm

*Oona's POV*

There was nothing so delightful as feeling Andy's lips, tongue, and body and against mine, his scent and taste thick and beguiling, his slender, skillful hands gripping me firmly, here in his bed, his nest. I could sense Andy's desire for me, but he was holding back, only kissing, touching tenderly. I didn't have to read Andy's thoughts or feelings to know what was going on.

I had imbued enough desire, enough wanton lust, in the seed inside of Andy, that it was surely trying to drive him mercilessly to action. He hadn't been spending himself nearly often enough to satisfy the kind of urges that any seed of mine will give a human. No wonder Penemue had interrupted Andy during his personal moment! If Andy had ideas of his own... If he had developed feelings for me, he might be reluctant to just, well, fuck, to relieve the strain from the seed. He must have an iron will to be resisting the seed's push.

Andy stopped kissing me and looked at me, blushing shyly. "I thought you couldn't read my mind, Oona." We both laughed, and I kissed his pink cheek, he was so cute when he was embarrassed! "Thanks, gorgeous." Andy gave me a sexy, little eyebrow-raise, ugh, he was so smug! He must have heard that too, the expression got even cockier!

I squished against him shamelessly, taking one of his hands and placing it on one of my buttocks. "Andy, you have something inside you that needs relief. It's going to be uncomfortable until you ejaculate while you are thinking of me. While you don't have to, as one would say, 'fuck' me, per se, to obtain that release, there are other methods. I could perform fellatio on you, I could provide manual stimulation, or if you prefer, I could leave..." Andy frowned "... Or, I had other ideas as well, if you preferred. I could stay in the room, and provide a visual aid." Andy looked doubtful, but he must have caught on to what I was thinking, and hadn't said.

"Oona, what was the other idea you had? Speak your mind, it's ok." Andy leaned forward and kissed me softly on my neck, encouraging.

I was scared. I knew what Andy had said earlier about how he felt, I knew that he remembered our tryst during his dream travels. But was Andy just influenced by all the energy I had absorbed, did he really feel that way about me, my personality, my mind? Was it safe, would he manifest again? Was I being selfish? Would it make Andy happy? Andy just looked me in the eye, his gaze bewitching in its calm reassurance, and gave my bottom a small squeeze.

"You made love to me in the Underworld. If you truly do not want to fuck, if you do not like any of those other options, I would like to try and learn how to make love to you, Andy." My heart was racing, I swallowed, nervous, averting my eyes, scared of what Andy would say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.3K 2.1K 42
An Andy Biersack fan fiction. ************************************ They met in the worst way, but he saved her from the devil inside of men. The bes...
78.4K 1.8K 37
Snow's life was changed the night she went to a Black Veil Brides concert. And She discovered something. The guys of Black Veil Brides are vampires...
4.9K 147 20
This is a story about two young ladies who are about to go on an adventure with their favorite band Black Veil Brides, what's going to happen? Read a...
194K 5.4K 33
A story where a confused and broken girl falls into the arms of a fallen angel; a dark, cryptic creature by the name of Andy Biersack. What will beco...