SVT 14th Member || All For Th...

By rubybeyer

Min-ji was striving for her ultimate goal when a series of spontaneous encounters turned her life into what c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Not an update!!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
New Book Covers! ✨
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Taking a break
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
New Covers again!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 49 - Part 2
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 Part 1
Chapter 51 PT 2
Chapter 52
Deepest Apologies 🙏🏻
Chapter 53

Chapter 18

396 12 0
By rubybeyer

Current date of story: 1st of December 2014, a Sunday
Min-Ji P.O.V

My heart was thumping in my chest, my throat feels if though someone's hands were squeezing tightly. This was the one way I could get out. In any other situation I just wouldn't have showed up for a week or two but...with my injury they'd expect me to be at home, to be resting. I'd need to find someone, a group. Someone that was popular enough to make a fuss...BTS. As far as I knew, my breakup with Jungkook hadn't been made public yet, if I were to make a public appearance with someone else...perhaps that would be enough to suggest that I was cheating. Again it would have to be someone well known in Big Hit. It can't be anyone from BTS, they're comeback came out yesterday, I realise. My thoughts end up in a jumble, I keep coming back to one name. Taehyung. That's the only one popular enough, and the only one I actually know. I sigh. What would Joshua make of this? I need to tell him, there's no way of avoiding it, eventually he'd find out what I'd done, what I'm going to do. I turn back to my phone and scroll through my contacts until I reach Taehyungs name. I bang my up against my bed, wondering what I should be doing. I could leave, go back to Big Hit, or do this, start some kind of scandal big enough to cause some kind of damage to Big Hit's image. Obviously I'd prefer to just do nothing, absolutely nothing. I stretch out on the bed and lightly close my eyes. The most I can do is talk to Taehyung, then I can decide what to do. We're not exactly friends, but we're not strangers either, I probably know him the best out of the seven, besides Jungkook anyway. "Just do it!" I scream. I chuckle at my unintended pun. I pressed down on my screen, my phone started ringing. "No going back now..." A crackling noise sounds as my phone connects to the other line.

"Min-Ji? I haven't heard from you in ages, I actually wanted to talk to you about something, I'm nearly at your dorm."

I blinked twice, thrice. "Uh , I moved."

"Where to? I'll  be right over."

I smiled unintentionally, "but wasn't your comeback released yesterday?"

"Yeah that's true but I got away. Text me the address and I'll be that soon."

I waited patiently on the couch, wearing  the clothes I had on yesterday and munching on a stunningly shiny green apple. Five minutes later the doorbell sounded. With a mouthful of apple, my second by the way, I frantically grabbed for my crutches and as fast as I could, made my way to the door. I had to leans my back flat against the wall to get the door open. In front of me I saw Taehyung wearing a hoodie, light coloured chinos and his trademark beanie. His eyes scanned me up and down. "What happened? Jungkook said you were hurt but I didn't know it was this bad..." he pushes the door open the rest of the way and saunters on into the living room. He takes a moment to look around the room before turning back to face me. "I'm sorry about Jungkook. He loved you so much, you could see it in his eyes whenever your name was mentioned. I can't believe that he would just...drop you like that. Why'd you move anyway?"

"Jungkook didn't tell you?"

"No..."

"I auditioned for Pledis Entertainment, I've joined a group now."

"Woah really? That awesome I'm so happy for you!"

I mumbled, "Jungkook didn't seem to impressed..."

"Forget about him. So, who are the other members?"

"Um...there's 13 of them, and they're all boys."

"What the hell Min-Ji!"

"I thought you wouldn't be happy, " not really I thought.

"They're all boys, of course I'm not happy. Hey didn't you sign some sort of contact with Big Hit though?"

Shocked? Not really, as dumb and adorable as he may look, Taehyung is a genius. "Yeah...that's my problem."

"Well hey, if you need help sorting it out, let me know. Now can I ask you something?"

I nodded my head, bracing myself for some reason or another.

"Have you...Now that Jungkook...Do you want to go out for a bit?"

I smiled on the inside, beamed even. At the same time I felt bad, knowing that I would be using him. I made my best effort to seem flattered, "of course!"

His eyes sparkled and he smiled like a puppy would, you could barely see it, but it was there. "Do you have time now?"

"Yeah, where are we going?, " somewhere public, I hoped.

"How about a café, I saw one on my way here."

I smiled again, knowing exactly which café he was talking about, one that was a busy as hell itself.

The taxi took us down the street. I had argued with Taehyung, saying that it was only a short walk and that the car wasn't needed. I had made sure to be loud so that any passer-by's  would notice us quarrelling. I mentally slapped myself across the face, knowing that I was using him like this. I hate it, every minute of it. But if I want out of this contract, I have to do this. Like the adorable gentleman he is, Taehyung helped me out of the car and into the café. While there, the two of us ate brunch and talked...and laughed...a lot. Young girls snapped pictures of us, either Taehyung didn't notice, or was pretending not to notice, he didn't seem bothered on bit. That, and his eyes were glued to mine the entire time. I looked down at my phone. The time read 1 o'clock. I gasped out loud. Taehyung taps the table best my phone in question.

"It's later than I thought, you better head back."

He nods and stands from his chair. He helps me up, ignoring my pleas. In the corner of my eye, I see one girl stand as well, eyeing the two of us. Taehyung walks me back to the dorm, along the way I had noticed the same girl trailing us. When we reach the dorm, Taehyung places a kiss on my cheek, I pretend to blush and I wrap my arms around him, drawing him into a hug. Then he skipped down the street before hailing down a cab. I spy the girl, phone up. I give her a look that causes her to turn and sprint in the other direction. I walk into the building. I feel the colour rush from my face. On the elevator door lies a sign, 'Out of order'. I screw up my face. In a huff, I half hop half drag myself up the stairs. Once I reach the second set pf stairs I decide that enoughs enough and force myself into a sitting position. My head spins when I hear voices travel up the stairwell. The boys. I see Mingyu first. His eyes hit mine and he nods in an apologetic matter. Joshua appears behind him. He approaches and squats down in front of me, "what's the frown for?"

I open my mouth to answer but close it again, seeing a shiny metal wrapped around his pinky finger.

He pulls it off and drops it into my hand. "We got them today, its our group ring, that reminds me..." he pulls another, smaller ring out of his back pocket and slides it onto my middle finger on my left hand, taking the other one back, "this ones yours. Perfect fit!"

I smile down at the small ring. Joshua motions to my foot, "need help?"

I laugh wryly and nod, "yes please."

He grabs the crutches from my hands and passes them off to Mingyu. He picks me up, gently cradling my body. I sigh an inaudible sigh and rest my head against his chest. I'm carried all the way up to our dorm. I had listened to the wacky and out of this world conversation between the boys silently, never uttering a word. The boys had been talking about oranges and apples, debating which one was best, the followed up this conversation with an intense discussion about whether or not humans are best known for creation, or destruction, ultimately they decided upon destruction, and rightly so. I now sat lay on the couch, my head resting on Joshua's lap and my phone in front of my face. I was scrolling through twitter when something caught my eye. A picture of me and Taehyung, posted minutes ago. Am I surprised, no not really. I scrolled through the comments and winced.

@hopefulkookiemonster "That b***h! How dare she cheat on Jungkook!"

@jungkookislife "what the hell has BigHit been doing..."

@laurenk "ikr...things have gotten way out of hand!"

I half smiled at the last two. Joshua, noticing my mixed expression, asked, "What's wrong?"

Surprised, I dropped my phone onto my face and yelped. The room erupted in laughter while I pretended to be as pissed off a possible. Once everyone settled down and returned to their phones and conversations, Woozi approached me and gave me a look. He showed me his phone, making sure Joshua couldn't see. I muttered and 'I know' and wiggled my phone to indicate I text message was imminent. Through text, I explained to Woozi my problem and the solution I found. He expressed his disappointment through a series of emojis.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 4.4K 34
Taylor just got her heart broken and decided to move to Korea to live with her best friend. She didn't know that her best friend is working with one...
17.7K 376 13
Kim Eunji A 18 year old boy who's broken all he needs is love only one heart to match his but what if 13 hearts find it's way to his but one is his...
95.2K 3.8K 30
Where Wonwoo has trouble falling in love again and Mingyu just wants a one night stand
41.6K 471 35
SEVENTEEN IMAGINES - sorry for the errors in this story, I've made this ages ago. Will update tho! <3 thank you everyone who had took their time and...