Flowering Heart Chess X Arie...

By AkashiSeijuroEmpress

It all started when Chess (in his hamster form) fell from the sky along with the ring until Arie and her fri... More

Chapter / Episode 1: The first meeting
Chapter/ Episode 2: A Date At The Amusement Park!
Chapter/ Episode 4: Eh Chess is going to be my classmate in school?!
Chapter/ Episode 5: A Date With Arie Again?
Chapter/ Episode 6: Christmas Day and 100th day anniversary!
Chapter/ Episode 7: New Year!
Chapter/ Episode 8: Exams day!
Chapter/ Episode 9: Arie's Birthday!
Chapter/ Episode 10: Fashion Show Again?!
Chapter/ Episode 11: Arie's Prince!
Chapter/ Episode 12: Graduation Ball!
Chapter/ Episode 13: Highschool And A New Beginning?!
Chapter/ Episode 14: what is Trump doing here?!
Chapter/ Episode 15: What Arie is going to be a princess?!
Chapter/ Episode 16: Trump 's Revenge!
Chapter/ Episode 17: Awakened?!
Chapter/ Episode 18: Chess ' Birthday!
Chapter/ Episode 19: Return to Flowering Kingdom and Defeat Queen Canaby!
Chapter/Episode 20: The Prom!
Chapter/ Episode 21: College And Proposal?!
Chapter/ Episode 22: Arie Is Pregnant!

Chapter/ Episode 3: Meet Arie's parents!

1.6K 20 19
By AkashiSeijuroEmpress

Chess' POV:

Today is a beautiful day and Arie and I woke up and decided to meet her parents as  we  go down  Arie's mom  said "Oh hello Arie, it's Chess  right,  we met at  the fashion show?"  she asked me  as I nodded "Yes Mrs. Jin" I replied  and she smiled at both me and Arie then Arie's dad came saying "Arie who's this  young man with you?".

Arie blushed  and told her dad " Dad this is Chess,my boyfriend and we're dating, also  Chess this is my dad"  "Hello Mr Jin,it's nice to meet you"  as I shake hands with him  Mr Jin told me  "Promise me that you'll  love,respect  and take care of my  daughter  Arie,am I understood  Chess?"  I nodded and hold  Arie close to me  "I will  Mr Jin,I  won't hurt and  never cheat on her, that  Arie's the one I  will love truly that she's the one for me and will always will be,I promise"  I replied while kissing Arie's hand,  "Awww, so so sweet and  romantic!"  Mrs. Jin squealed  as  Arie and I leaned  in and kiss even we're in front of her parents.

Stay tuned for the next chapter,chapter 4: Chess is going to be my classmate in school?!

I hope you liked this chapter! - Chelsea Tsukiyomi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 201 30
We stood there............. Him stoking my hair while tugging me tightly saying how Im a good girl. I cant help but cry. Why do I feel so weak? Why a...
3.2M 133K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
410K 8.6K 95
"WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM ROGERS?" you yell "YOU! YOU ARE MY PROBLEM!" he yells back "WHY? WHAT DID I DO?" "NOTHING! THAT'S THE PROBLEM Y/N! EVERYDAY YOU...
15K 107 23
These are just some of the many stories of captive orcas through their eyes. Based on true events of captive killer whales. (Although not everything...