It All Started With You

By Itx_rere

Azariah Williams, 16 years old with a 2 year old baby. At age 14, she gave her virginity to a boy named Phill... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 : Wedding Day
Epilogue
Chapter 30 - Sequel

Chapter 15

3.7K 78 4
By Itx_rere

Zachariah Hill

"Thanks Kyndall," I said as she dropped of Zachary. 

"Look...I'm signing off my rights." She said as she took a brown envelope out her work bag.

I scratched the top of my head and bit my lip, "Bu--"

"And I'm giving them to Azariah." She said and I seen her eyes were red.

"You wanna come in and talk Kyndall?" I also seen bruises on my son and I seen that he was looking sad. "Never mind that's not a question anymore." Rage started to fill my body because who the fuck is she allowing to hit my son. 

"Look, I haven't been the best mother over the years, but Azariah has. All those modeling trips that I went on, I was really on the corners most of the time because I'm struggling Zachariah. I  made some contacts from one of my pimps and he set me up with modeling job in New York. I don't plan on moving back and I don't plan on catering to Zachary...or attempting to." She explained making nod.

"All that sounds good and all, but...what I'm trying to figure out is why the fuck does my son have bruises Kyndall?!" I asked snapping. 

She sighed and shook her head, "I'm afraid of what you might do to me wh--"

"WHAT the fuck happened?" I asked starting to yell, but I remember Zachary was right there.

"What's going on?" Azariah said walking in the house with Zariah. Zariah ran over to Zachary and gave him a big hug. "um Zariah take him to your room and play." She obeyed.

"Who put those bruises on Zachary?" Azariah asked making me look at Kyndall.

"She won't fucking talk...the madder I get determines if I do something to you or not. So you got 2.5 seconds to explain why the fucks that's on my son."

"I used to date this dude name Jason," She started to explain. "And every time we would get into an argument...which was about every day now...Zachary would start crying. He would tell him to shut the fuck up and I hit him. He would always put Zachary in a cage and throw him in the basement when he came over because he said it was adult time. But this time you started beating on Zachary like I damn man," She explained making Azariah tilt her head.

"And what did you do?" She asked making me nod.

"Nothing, Azariah I was scared you have to understand that."

"Fuck you mean you was scared? That's a fucking child right there and that's your child. You're supposed to protect no matter how fucking scared you are!" I snapped before Azaraiah could. "Stop being pussy all the time."

"You're a sorry excuse as a mother Kyndall," Azariah said making her mad.

"What the fuck was I supposed to do? Get us both killed? I worked my ass off on that corner every damn day to try to at least get Zachary out of that enviornment. I tried to break up with Jason, but all he did was kept coming back and hitting Zachary as my weakness. I tried to move, I tried everything that I can..." I jumped up and was about to start choking her, but I shook my head and brushed it off.

"When you need this papered signed?" I asked playing with my ear to calm me down.

"Today, I leave tom--"

"Wait wait what papers?" Azariah asked raising one eyebrow.

"I'm signing my rights off...to you," Kyndall said making Azariah nod.

"Good idea, where's the pen?"

We both signed the papers and Kyndall left without saying bye to Zachary.

"How can she just leave without saying bye to Zachary?" Azariah asked shaking her head. "And you said she was a good mother,"

"I mean she was bae. i feel like there's more to the fucking story and imma find this Jason nigga," Zachariah said shaking his head. "One way or a fucking another."

"Daddy..." Zachary said coming up to me. "I don't wanna go over mommy's no more,"

I sighed and pulled him into a hug, "You not son...Azariah your mommy now okay. And I promise she's not gonna harm him."

Zachary looked at her and smiled, "I know."

Azariah laughed and shook her head, "He's a mess...what you want for dinner?"

"Chick--" She cut me off looking at Zachary.

"I'm talking to my new boo..."

"Hot wings," He said making me laugh. 

"Yea, you're your daddy's child."

Azariah William

I could only imagine what Zachariah was thinking. I knew he wanted to find that Jason dude and kill him. "Baby!"

He walked in the room raising one eyebrow, "Yea?"

"You know we have a baby appointment tomorrow right," I said making him nod.

"We find out the gender right?"

"But fuck baby, I gotta pick up my cap and gown for graduation..." He said smacking his forehead.

"We got three weeks till graduation babyy...well I have three weeks. So we gotta rehearse at least once or twice a week."

"And that just has to be tomorrow? I want you there with me." I said raising one eyebrow. "I'm sure you can miss on rehearsal..."

He shook his head no, "I can't. I gotta get the good cap and gowns...they be doing your nigga wrong baby...I'm sorry tell you what, how about you find out the gender than have a little private reveal party for me."

"Fine," I said starting to stir up some mash potatoes. 

"Look Azariah, i have more shit to worry about than your stupid ass attitude right now," He said before realizing what he just said.

"What the fuck did you just say?" I asked turning around slowly. "So you mean to tell me...you seeing what gender our baby is isn't important to you."

"Shit was you letting me know that we were having a baby important to you."

"Yes, it was important, but I didn't wanna tell you." I said shaking my head.

"Okay, so why did I have to snoop around to figure that shit out."

"Didn't I just say I didn't want to tell you. That's why,"

"Well shit I don't wanna go," He said making me shake my head.

"Fine. Then don't go. And I don't wanna cook any more." I said cutting everything off going back to our room to get dressed. I'll just take the kids out to eat or something then go over to Georgia house. I put on my gray nike sweatsuit than put my black timberlands on. I put my hair up in a messy bun than went to Azariah room where her and Zachary was talking.

"Umm I'm not cooking anymore, y'all wanna go out to eat with me?" Zachary jumped up with Azariah with a big smile.  "Well, get your shoes on."

I turned around and seen Zachariah there raising one eyebrow, "Where's my fucking invite." 

I scoffed and kept walking towards the door. I grabbed my keys and my purse than me and the kids walked out. We past these neighbors moving in, so you know my nosey ass peeked in and saw a young guy that looked 20 hanging pictures up. I mean his abs were just my my my. He turned towards me and laughed.

"It's not nice to stare you know." He said laughing than looked down at my stomach. "How far along are you?"

"4 months well..5 tomorrow," 

"Damn, thats what's up. You know I'm a physical trainer..." He said making me laugh.

"No, I don't even know your name."

"Didn't ask." He said laughing. "But, I'm Jeremaine. Your name?"

"Azariah," I said smiling. "So this physical training thing. I want to get this baby fat off of me. I heard exercise and eating right helps. I wanna go down to my perfect figure when I done with labor."

"I mean yea...it helps. I can give you my card and we can set you up with a membership. Till then I better get back to hanging this pictures up before my mama come up here and see me talking to a pretty lady," He said walking back in the apartment. I rolled my eyes at that last line. "Here...call me or come see me whenever you ready to start."

I nodded than walked away going downstairs to the park garage.

**

"Who was that man you was talking to?" Zachary asked raising one eyebrow.

"Our new neighbor. He might help me exercise." I said smiling at him. "Why?"

"So...he won't try and take my daddy's place?"

"He shouldn't even try. Nobody can take your daddy's place," I said laughing as he ate his chicken. I took them to KFC I didn't really feel like going anywhere fancy. Even though he is being a dick.

"So...if your baby is a boy will he take my place."

"No one can take any of you guys place okay. I love both of yall the same even if your not my biologically son Zachary. Don't ask what that means just know you're my son," 

Zariah looked at Zachary weird and shook her head, "You gone tell on her or something."

"No, I just don't want her to to try and play my daddy." For 3 he's a little to advances and for 2 Zariah is a little to advanced to.

"Nobody is gonna play your daddy Zachary...you don't gotta worry about that."

"I know and Imma make damn--I mean dang sure of it," I gave him that yea you better check yourself look.

I seen Zachariah called for like 5th time in the past 5 minutes. What he said really hurt and I don't wanna talk to him right now. I placed my phone down again and shook my head. One minute were good and the next were not. I don't know what's going on between me and him.

"Mommy you not gonna eat?" Zariah said making me realize that I really did only two bites of chicken and that was it. 

"Imma save it baby..."

**

We walked in the house and Zachariah was hot on my ass. 

"Fuck you bringing my son in at 10 o'clock at night for,"

I rolled my eyes and sent them to bed. I ignored him and walked into the kitchen. 

"Hello...you don't here me talking to you?"

"Can you shut up talking to me. I'm tired of hearing you bitch and I just walked in here." I snapped regretting what I just said. "I mean..."

"So now I'm bitching?" He asked raising one eyebrow.

I shrugged, "Today you have.Ever since Kyndall dropped of Zachary you changed and I don't know how you can treat me differently..."

"I'm treating you the same w-"

"NO your not Zachariah! At first you were so fucking happy to go to this appointment and now you don't wanna go. I do not understand...and I walk in the fucking house after leaving at like 8:30 to hear fuck you bringing my son in at 10 o'clock at night for well oh fuck me. Hello to your rude ass to." I snapped letting everything go.

He raised one eyebrow and shook his head, "You tripping."

"Oh you want me to greet you like that to? This the route that were going on? One minute were good and the next were not! I wanna be good all the fucking time, I'm tired of the fucking wishy washy shit." I sighed and bit my lip. "How is it gonna be Azariah and Zachariah till we die and we can't even decide what we want...or we can't even stay on good terms."

He didn't say anything he just stood there.

"Goodnight then," I said shrugging laughing.

"You wanna take a break? I think I jumped in this relationship to soon..."

I chuckled and shook my head, "And my brother thinks you're right for me...do what you want." I said laughing.

"So you're not even gone fight for m-"

"NO I'M OVER IT!! DO YOU FUCKING REALIZE WE SAID THAT WE WERE DONE ARGUING BUT YET HERE WE GOOO ... IT MAY NOT BE THE SAME FUCKING THING BUT SHIT WERE STILL ARGUINGG!!" I said clapping after every word. "If you wanna leave then leave. The fuck do I look like fighting for someone who doesn't want to fight for me? You think you're the only whose tired Zachariah? I --"

"I'm not coming back home," He said grabbing his keys than left.

Did this nigga just leave?

I laughed and grabbed a suitcase.

"Does this nigga not know that I am fucking crazy?" I said to myself as I packed all his clothes.

"I will..bleach all his dumb ass ugly ass clothes." I said grabbing a u-haul box that we saved and put everything in there. As I was going through his night stand guess what I found...a pack of damn condoms...I seen it was a new pack, but two were missing. 

I gasped because it felt like something punched me in the damn stomach. I shook my head and started crying as I threw the box across the room. I took his stupid as back and it's only been 2 weeks since we got back together and he already cheated. I grabbed my phone and called Georgia she picked up on the 2nd ring.

"A--"

"Y'all think this nigga is for me? Y'all think this cheating ass nigga is the fucking one for me? He disrespects me now and he treats me like shit sometime. But he's the one right!" I snapped turning the camera so she could see the box of condoms.

"I don't understand, why are you crying."

"Georgia...we haven't had sex and two condoms are missing from that damn box. Me and him don't even use condoms!! Why do you think I'm pregnant now?!" I explained as tears ran down my face.

She sighed and shook her head, "Where is he now?"

"I don't know he walked the fuck out, talking about he ain't coming home. I don't know man...something just clicked in him today. I didn't even wanna break up, but he was acting like a bitch." I said shaking my head. 

"Why though...you're about to be the mother of Zachary legally. And y'all just talked about building a legacy and being with each till yall die.." 

"Georgia...I don't know!! I'm so fucking confused." I said smacking my forehead. "I thought we would really work. I was willing to trust him and everything...Georgia, I was gonna stop arguing with him about these hoes."

"I don't know what to say, I'm speechless at this point," she said biting her lip. 

"I'll just call you tomorrow..." I hung up and threw my phone on the bed. I went in the bathroom to take a nice steamy shower. Steamy showers helped me clear my thoughts. I shook my head at the thought of him cheating and believing everything he said again. You a dumb bitch.

"Why the fuck is my shit packed?" Zachariah said barging in the bathroom.

"Thought you weren't coming home," I said drying my body off.

"You just gone ignore my damn question? Fuck is my shit packed."

"PUT 2 AND 2 TOGETHER!" I snapped slamming our bedroom door. I wanted to keep quiet, so I wouldn't wake the kids up, but fuck that. 

"You think you kicking me the fuck out."

"ZACHARIAH LOOK THE FUCK AROUND DO YOU SEE ANYTHING ON THE FUCKING FLOOR!!" I yelled pushing his head. "DO YOU THINK I'M A FUCKING DUMB ASS!!"

He grabbed my wrist and pushed me into the wall making me grab my back, "Quit putting yo fucking hands o--Az--"

"I don't wanna hear shit you have to say, this relationship was over when it started," I said laughing waving him off. "But you want me to trust you right, but i find a new pack a condoms in you're fucking nightstand and seen you used two."

"I us--"

"I know, I just know you were not about to say you used it on me...we haven't had sex dumb ass and we don't fucking use condoms you idiot." I said laughing. I walked into my closet and grabbed some shorts and a tank top. I walked back in the room to see he was picking up the condoms making me laugh. 

"You about to use them huh." I said laughing. 

"Azariah...it was a simple mistake and I apologi--"

"Mhmm....right right we were arguing and you needed a release, so went to go fuck a broad? Do I know the bitch?" I asked putting my clothes on. "wait before you answer that, you're supposed to fuck the shit out of me when we done arguing. Cause I'm your bitch..or at least was. When you gone figure that shit out? Take your fucking agression out on me!"

"Ba--Az--b--"

"Whose the girl," I said as I sat down on the bed. 

His face just went pale, didn't even know that was possible for a brown skin, "Kiyah."

"Wow..." I said taking that in as I scratched my forehead.

"And she's pregnant...this isn't my first time. When we were on our break those 3 months, a week after we broke up...I fucked her...and it turned into a daily thing," He said making me nod.

"Get out...you can get Zachary, I don't give a fuck, but get the fuck out!" I snapped pushing him out the bedroom door. I slammed the door and slid down to the ground as tears started to run down.

Why me?

I cried and I cried and i cried...for the rest of the night.

**

I knocked on my grandma door, but I got no reply. I knocked again, no reply.

I sighed and grabbed the key under the door mat and unlocked her door. i haven't heard from her in months. She hadn't returned my phones calls or even checked up on me.

The minute I stepped into the house, it smelled like straight death making me gag. 

I walked around her house and saw no sign of her till I opened the basement door. I just saw a body laying on the door.

I raised one eyebrow and walked down there, "Grandma?" Once I realized she wasn't breathing nor responding I started shaking her. "Grandma!" 

I jumped when I realized maggots were eating her body up making me gag.

"Mom--" I heard Zariah starting to say but I jumped causing her to stop.

Tears ran down my eyes some more and I couldn't stop them from one second.

I was stuck for about 3 minutes till I called the cops. I knew she was dead, but I still prayed that she would come back to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 89 14
When Enid Jones a straight A student and a perfect Islamic daughter any parent would wish to have, won a scholarship to the prestigious Montrose Acad...
41.2K 1.5K 25
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Star has her entire life planned out, and it's been like that since she was younger. She's been in the best schools, which...
67.7K 3.4K 57
A year has passed and everything it starting to fall into place for everyone , the death of Larissa was an eye opener for everyone and everyone quick...
73.2K 3.5K 56
[COMPLETED] [MATURE CONTENT] Rankings:- #1 matureromance 01/01/21 #1 meangirl 13/01/21 #1 boxer 18/01/21 #1 jock 07/02/21 #1 bitch 05/04/21 #1 antih...