His property.

By yanglovesyin

" Sometimes we need to forget the people in our past, because they don't belong in our future." At least that... More

NEW WOLF STORY
sneak peak.
chapter 1-the meeting of two mates
chapter 2- my mate is..
chapter 3-horny ass wolves!
im sorryyy
chapter four-
chapter 5-how life is now.
chapter 6- dangerous new job.
Chapter seven-Connor.
New Story!
Chapter 9-Then he smelled me.
Chapter 10-Hidden below the new king!
chapter 11-
chapter 12- heat and proposition!
Chapter 13-lets meet once more, mi amore.
author note
chapter 13 reupload
chapter 14-waking to a new life.
new story...
Chapter 15- Baby, im preying on you tonight.
NEW STORY :D
chapter 16- short chapter (very short)"

Chapter 8-Dinner.

14.6K 534 20
By yanglovesyin

Im so very sorry about taking so very long to update. 

Im back though!

I need to tell you that tomorrow i will be leaving to go on vacation for a week. I don't know if i will have internet or not, but if i do, and i have a moment, i promise that i will update with chapter 9!

PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU LIKE MY STORY. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 1000+ READS! LIKE OMIGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME!

PLEASE ENJOY CHAPTER 8-Dinner.

UNEDITED.

________________________________________________

~this chapter is dedicated to Suzanna1997, thank you for fanning!~

__________________________________________________________

Fays POV.

I had just gotten done with showing Conner around to Mansion. He gave me a friendly hug, or what he liked to call 'the hug from a gay boy that makes any straight girl sworn'. I laughed so hard at this that i started to literally cry.

It was close to the time to serve dinner, and both myself and Chelsea had to serve tonight. That means simply:another encounter with my mate, who doesn't know im his mate.

Chelsea and i were now walking back to our room to get our clothes, deciding that it would be smart to change in our changing room in the basement today.

We grabbed our outfits and set our destination to the changing room.

Once there we got dressed slowly, considering we had about fifteen minutes to spare.

"You got your hat right?" she asked me,

"Hm? Oh, yeah. My bonnet. I keep almost forgetting it. I dont know why it slips my mind." I scolded myself.

'Fay.'

'Belle? Is everything okay?'

'Not really. Mate is on the hunt for us. I can...feel his wolf.'

'Shit, does he know where we are?'

'No, we never mated so we have only a small tie, but it's enough to alert us wolves when something wrong is happening. The wolf mates feel more than the host does, so thats why you and Sebastian cant feel anything.'

'Thank you for telling me...i'm sorry. It must be hard for you to not have youre mate.'

My wolf laughed.

'It isn't like he won't find us. Be realistic, Fay. He is the alpha of alphas. You really bealive we can stay away? I am playing along because he does deserve a punishment, but i know he'll find us.'

My heart sank at her words.

"Hey. Ferry?" i heard my friend shout in a whisper.

"Huh?" i said, looking over at her.

"What was that? Was Belle talking to you."

I nodded my head, "she says she knows our mate will find us. She said she has no doubts. And he is on the major hunt for us now."

"Why a major hunt now though?" She muttered.

I honestly didn't know.

"What do i do?" i whined.

She sighed.

"Alright! All Dinner servers are needed now." Our head maid shouted. 

A few other girls went out the door.

"Come on, put your hat on. We'll get through this."

I nodded, and laced the hat around my head, making it shield my hair and face.

We rushed into the dining room.

I have never seen such a elegant room to eat in. Like most of the house, it was wood panels for walls, and high, high slanted ceilings. The table was long enough to seat at least twenty or so people. Hell probably more. It was white wood, with a golden table clothe that only covered part of the table. The seats looked normal, but have a cushioned seat, with longer legs and a longer wooden backrest.

These people like wood. 

Almost every seat was taken. I looked at the right, towards the end of the fine table and saw my mate.

He looked...mouth watering. 

He wore a white long sleeved button down shirt, which showed every ripple of muscle that the glorious man had. His raven hair hung elegantly against his cheekbones, just centimeters from his shoulders. He had on a pare of old wore jeans which hung rather low on his hips, making all the maids lick their lips. Which produced a growl out of my lips.

All eyes were turned in my direction. I quickly looked away from my asshole of a prince and Chelsea laughed, "I knew that would get your attention."

Is she crazy? That must be a rough beating in store for her.

But no one dragged her away, tied her arms up, and salvaged her back like a hungry beast.

'This isn't the old pack, Fay. These people are kind.'

I sighed. 

My past was still haunting me when i didn't realize it.

Chelsea bumped my arm to get my attention.

"Dont be a idiot. A stunt like that would get you found! I know the girls are looking at him like he is something to eat but you have to restrain yourself."

I nodded to her and murmured an apology.

"Dinner is reading to be served ladies. Please come and get a dish and serve it."

The line of maybe seven girls lined up. I was forth in line. Luckily the first girl had to give out water. And the second wine. Chelsea, who was third was given what looked like a huge bowl of soup with a ladle inside. She took her tray and motioned for me to be good, and fallow suit.

 A was greeted with a familiar cheesy grin.

I winked at Conner who was holding a tray that held a plate of chicken legs on it.

"Why on earth are you wearing such a hideous hat! I wouldn't be caught dead with you in that." 

I stuck out my tongue and grabbed the tray. 

I smiled at him before walking away.

I started behind Chelsea and we made our way around the table. My heart beating faster the closer i get to Sebastian.

I got lucky

My tray was out of legs before i got to my mate.

I went and stood by the one other maid who also ran out of her drink.

I wonder why they don't make enough food.

"So Sebastian. Are you ready to move in to be the king?" a women with blonde short hair, and a black silk dress, asked.

Sebastian sighed, "I guess. Have you informed all the packs?"

A bald man wearing grey pants and a navy blue top spoke, "Yes. We did when we were discussing it before. I knew you'd agree so i went ahead and told."

Why was i not informed my mate is going to be a effin king!? A king...my mate....i just...cant believe that. But he is the strongest were alive now. That was proven by the fear in every packs hearts.

"Cocky bastard." Sebastian growled.

It honestly scared me to see him like this. He was so gentle with me....

The bald man cowered, "Sorry."

Sebastian sighed again, "How did they take it?"

Another man with a buzz cut black hair, and a suit on spoke up, "Some didn't like it while others did. And some didn't care all together. It isn't a complete rule. Alphas will still rule their packs but you will rule the alphas."

"I suppose they have no choice alpha." a small women will long cocoa hair and a pink blouse and black slacks, said.

"Sadly. I don't want to screw them over. I am known as a killer. But the packs i have killed threatened my pack. I am not the type to let that go."

"Which is why you will be a wonderful king, sir." baldy said.

"Thank you, Roy."

I could tell my mate didn't really want this, but maybe he had a reason? Or he had no choice. No other option.

"What about these maids? Will you keep them?"

"Yes...Why get rid of something you know is perfect." he said. I felt him staring at me while i said this.

"What about your mate, sir?" Roy asked.

I instantly became entranced in the conversation. Everyone else did to, they were all staring at my mate.

"What do you mean?" He asked, his teeth obviously gritted.

"i just didn't know if you will search for her or find a new mate to have as you queen." he gushed out.

Sebastian growled, "Of course i will look for my mate. She is the only girl i would make queen. MY fucking queen. If i chose another,  which i would never do, she would eventually go for another man. I wont let a goddamned male or female touch what is mine. Don't talk about my Fay like that."

Chelsea was looking at me with wide eyes.

I guess she had a doubt about me and him being mates, but now she knew for sure.

'I told you he will go to the end of the earth and back to find you, Fay. He will get us. Trust me on that. He has already begun his search. It won't be much longer. Keep it going though. His punishment can not be over yet. I mean the second he finds us, you will bear his marking. You will forever be his, and only his. Just how he wants it.

We were then dismissed.

I walked back to my room slowly.

Chelsea was letting me go ahead, giving me time to think, which i was thankful for.

He's going to mate with me. Of course he is.

Because regardless of if i bear his marking now or not, i am still forever his property. 

 ________________________________________-

THANK YOU FOR FANNING.

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE FOR A DEDICATION CHAPTER TO YOU!

AGAIN THANK YOU FOR MY 1000+ READS!

STAY TUNNED!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 80 16
Carl Damien, a powerful and fierce- looking alpha of Moon Stone Pack. Everyone in the pack depended on him, they make demands of him, expecting him t...
2.8M 139K 46
Grace has spent the past two years locked up and held prisoner by Kellan and his rogues. Now that she is finally free she wants nothing more than to...
329K 8.6K 18
#16 in Runaway as of 05/24/2018 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rosaline was the punching bag of th...
4.1M 135K 51
Emmanuelle is running, running from a heartbreak she doesn't want to remember. Packing her things she takes off, driving to a wherever her car takes...