The King Also Wants

By chibixcheeks

Omkara the mighty King of Mordis suffers from a poison that only one person could cure. What if that person i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 29

6.1K 436 101
By chibixcheeks

**Due to sexual content below. Reader discretion is advised **

To be hidden in an underwater cave...no wonder no one was able to find it. The Fountain was just like what her teacher had described. Water that twinkled in the dark illuminating the cave with rays of purple and blue. With a waterfall that you didn't know where it came from but only knew that it pooled itself to make this small pond. Even the grass beneath their feet felt like the soft fur of the White Tiger she stroked earlier. The flowers that surrounded the pond gave off an intoxicating aroma.

Gauri: Hurry we must soak in the water....

When felt Omkara arms lift her up to run towards the pond the sudden echoes of her teacher's words came to mind.

"If a man and woman soaked together it will heighten their sexual desires for one another."

Gauri: Wait! Your Majesty wait!

Omkara didn't know why she was struggling to get out of his arms when it was apparent that both of them were suffering from very strong poison.

Gauri: We can not taint the water with our clothes and we should not soak together.

Omkara: What?

"Your Majesty go to the other side and I will soak over here."

"But the pond looks quite deep. As I recall you do not know how to swim."

Clenching on to her shoulder as the snake venom was burning through her skin "Gauri could feel her arm going numb.

"I can grab onto the vines along the edge. I will be okay."

But as he sees her struggling to breathe and her lips were now black as night the last thing he wanted to do was leave her side.

Gauri could see that he did not want to leave her alone but she didn't want to lose her self control due to the magic of the Fountain because deep inside Gauri knew she would easily give in to temptation...especially when it comes to the King of Mordis.

"Please your Majesty...I will call out to you every now and then to let you know I am okay."

Seeing the foggy mist emitting from the pond Omkara did not like Gauri's idea at all and was becoming quite suspicious at her anxiousness.

"Are you trying to run away from me thinking I would pounce on you?"

With sweat now forming on his forehead and him gripping his chest tighter while blood was still gushing from his shoulder Gauri could only laugh at his flirtatious words.

"Only you could still be this playful at a time like this. Go... you need to hurry and soak. I will call out to you.."

He could tell by the black color of her lips that time was at the essence. Even though he did not like the arrangement but he knew if he didn't comply she would definitely not get into the water. As he reluctantly stumbled to the other side Omkara quickly took off his clothes and submerged himself into the water.

The water was indeed magical because with his every movement the water would sparkle like the stars in the sky illuminating the entire pond. As he let the water flow through his wounds Omkara could feel the healing powers immediately. Although the water was deep Omkara was just tall enough that he was able to touch the ground floor when the water level stopped just below his collar bone. Gauri on the other hand was trying her best so slip slowly down the edge of the pool while grabbing on to what she thought was a secure vine.

"Uh!"

As the vine snapped Gauri's eyes widen as she slid down into the pool and it didn't take long for her entire body to go down under. Even though she could feel the water trying to heal her wounds there was no way it could prevent her from drowning. The thought of dying in the Fountain of Healing was truly laughable but she should have known better than to think she'd die when he was around. His strong arms locked just below her buttocks as he raised her up from the water. Once her face hit the cool air Gauri took in a full a breath of life not realizing the compromising position she was in. But for Omkara what he saw was her wet body twinkling in shades of blue, pink, and white. Every drip of the magical water was illuminating her skin and as droplets slowly traveled down to the peaks of her breasts Omkara could feel is body slowly burning up.

With  her bare bottom  resting on his interlocking arms Gauri could  feel his warm breath against her breasts. And as she glanced down to see his eyes stare up at her with his dark chocolate eyes Gauri dare not breathe nor move.

"Your Majesty....this position is a bit...could you lower me down into the water a bit?"

Gauri felt like her heart was about to burst when his eyes shifted towards her naked breasts.

"Hm..I quite like this view."

As he purposely let his lips graze her nipple he could feel her fingers dig slightly into his shoulders. But when he flinched a bit he could saw her eyes look down towards where she had lodged her arrow.

Running her fingers along the wound Gauri was amazed how fast the Fountain of Healing had already turned it into nothing but a scar.

"Why did you jump? Even when I did this to you?"

"Did you think you could escape me so easily? Now you know that I would chase death to follow you."

Leaning to the side a bit to take a handful of the healing water Gauri dripped a bit more onto his shoulder.

"You should thank me for not using my poison needles Your Majesty."

Seeing her lips were back to being cherry red and her wound had now disappeared too Omkara could only laugh at her words.

"You are not even regretting what you've done to me Princess?"

Gauri: I did what was necessary..there is no room for regrets.

Her cynical smile made his desire for her grow even more and as he looked back up into her eyes he let his tongue travel up the center that separated her soft mounds forcing her to let out a soft moan deep within her throat.

"Your Majesty...."

Gauri did not know if it was the water that was making her feel this way or was it the King himself. With her back slightly arched and her hands now locking around his neck as if pulling him in Omkara tried to take a mouth full of her large supple breast.

"Your Majesty..."

"Say my name."

Gauri who's mind was all fuzzy was confused. "What?"

Using one hand to grab onto the other breast as he vigorously sucked harder on the other drove Gauri to lose into the temptations of her own hidden desires.

" Name."

"Om...kara...."

When he heard her alluring voice call out his name Omkara could no longer hold back. Grabbing her buttocks with both hands and running them along her smooth legs to have her lock it around his waist Omkara pinned Gauri to the wall of the pool.

"Now for your punishment my Princess."

As his lips pressed against hers Gauri could feel his hot tongue exploring every corner of her mouth while his hand gently was kneading her breast. But when his finger started to touch the folds of her wet entrance Gauri's mind started to spin. The pleasure of his fingers gently rubbing up and down was driving her body to the brink of insanity. And from his fingers he could feel her hot and narrow insides that was testing his endurance.

"Om...the water....it...."

But the more she called out to him the more he wanted to devour her. The softness of her breasts made him want to suck and lick every inch. As he meticulously sucked and nibble on one succulent nipple he would then quickly tend to the other. But what he loved most was the way her body would respond whenever he would tease her by inserting just the tip of his shaft. And every time he got a small taste of her womanhood something would snap at the back of his neck.

"Uh! OM!"

Her eyes shook every time he would thrust in deeper  and her insides gripped every inch of him forcing him to finally grab her buttocks to plunge all the way inside.

"Hwk!! AH!!! Om!!...AH!!!"

The more she cried the harder he pounded inside of her and with his face in the crook of her neck kissing while grunting in pleasure made her body twitch as her cries of ecstasy soon filled the air.

"UH....UH...Uh.hhh"

He could feel her insides shake in pleasure as he lifted her legs higher. Her face was flushed and her breathing was labored while her hands gripped his shoulders. Omkara suddenly felt her warm mouth suck on his ear causing him to grind her deeper and faster.

"Om!! Too hard..Your Majesty!"

With his husky voice blowing in her ear sending shivers down her spine.

"My name."

"Omkara...wait..."

It didn't take long for Omkara to figure out that the Fountain was making their euphoric experience better but he wanted to have her in his own way. Taking her out of the water Omkara could now see just how beautiful she was. The grass beneath them was soft as silk even more so than the sheets in the palace. Her full breasts was so tempting as her nipples perked up due to the cool air.  Omkara started to suck on it while his hands explored every part of her body. Her legs were so smooth that it was becoming addictive as well as her sweet lips. The lavender scent from her body made him want to just bite her smooth delectable skin.

When he took his hand to spread her legs he could see the longing in her eyes as she parted her lips to let out a moan.

When he slowly let himself back in..... her back arched in pleasure delivering her full soft breasts into his mouth. Using both hands to push her breasts together Omkara felt the hunger to lick and nibble the most meaty part of her supple breasts.

"Om....kara..."

His warm mouth sent her entire body into the inferno and her body was begging for him to release her from this torture.

Needing to fill her entirely Omkara grabbed her legs and rested them on his shoulders so that he could feel deeper inside of her. Clenching his teeth as he shuttered at the pleasure filling his entire body Omkara thrust harder.

"HwK! AH! Slower!!"

Hooking up his lips as he sees her on the edge of climax Omkara pushed himself harder while making shapes out of her soft buttocks. Her insides were gripping him so tightly that he couldn't control his shaft from grinding every corner sending Gauri to experience the explosion of pleasure making her lose all of her muscle control.

"NGh...Gauri! UH!"

When Gauri thought the pleasure in the pool was due to the magical fountain  she couldn't explain why it was so much better now. She grabbed the back of his hair when she realized that he was finally done and was now leaving a trail of soft kisses along her neck and back down to her breasts where he was admiring all of his markings. Her body was indeed intoxicating.

"Om..."

He could tell that she was now extremely exhausted and could barely open her eyes. Letting his lips slowly travel back up to her lips Omkara then softly kissed her forehead.

"Sleep."

As she closed her eyes to rest her tired body she could feel his arms wrap snuggly around her while his chin rested near the back of her neck.

"Wouldn't it be nice if we could stay like this forever" Gauri thought. But she knew that she must find a way to leave the cave because Sahil still needed his medicinal tea.

"I hope Bhavya remembers."

When she suddenly felt him let out a long sigh because he had noticed her restlessness Gauri turned around to dig herself into his chest.

"I will sleep now."

Omkara: Try not to think so much Gauri.

With eyes clothes and her body relaxed "Gauri? Not Princess?"

Lifting up her chin as he gazed down at her warm honey eyes "After tonight you are my Gauri and I am your Omkara."

Without any words to say Gauri could only slightly nod her head and burrow herself back into his chest to sleep.

*****************************

Kali, Veer, and Ajay who was suffering from Gauri's poisoning could hardly walk and the thought of her dying made them angry.

"That snake! If she wants to die then die! Now she has dragged all of us!"

Veer who looked over at his scared brother "Don't worry. With the threat of Mordis invading Ashen I'm sure Kali will use every soldier he has to tear this forest upside down!"

Kali: Prince of Gopar...you and Riddhima must ride back to inform the Queen and get people to come. Also tell her to bring all the palace physicians here!

Still injured Samarjeet too wanted to seek help because the moment he saw the veil leave her face his eyes shook at just how beautiful she was.

"I knew it was her! I must find her! She has to be alive!"

Riddhima who was still in shocked of what had just happened heard her father roar at her and immediately kicked her horse to find her mother.

**Gosh...it's been so long since I have written such sexual scene. Hope it was to everyone's liking cuz let's face it I think I'm better at the drama stuff. Do leave your feedback and vote if you enjoyed.**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 2.3K 16
The love story of Omkara and his mistress, Gauri
60.7K 4.5K 24
The story of Omkara an emotionally dead man and his mistress, Gauri.
7.9K 751 4
Just got an idea so thought to write it down. Omkara... a talented singer, who have only one goal...one dream in life, To make his own identity by hi...
8.8K 631 18
They both were the king's daughters. One doesn't want to be like her mother, the other doesn't want to be like her father. Despite wanting two differ...