The Red Lounge

Od aconst

[18+ only, Mature Content] Highest Ranked: #1 Hot He exhaled deeply and shook his head. "I didnt mean to hur... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Visuals
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Visuals II
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Book Two
Fun Idea?
question?
Beta Readers Needed!

Prologue

53K 947 32
Od aconst

I sighed in annoyance as I scraped the filet mignon into the trash can.

I'm underpaid and struggling to pay my tuition and these obnoxious millionaires roll up here in their fancy BMW's and Audi's, order half of the damn menu, and throw it all away. I get it, they aren't here to eat, they're here for the view and I dont blame them, but they could at least not waste the food.

"I'm tired of this girl," Ronny yelled as he stormed into the kitchen. "This is the third time she has cancelled this month."

Paulina strutted behind him. She was model material and I envied her confidence. She always seemed like she was ready to walk down the runway.

"I mean, she has food poisoning. You can't really blame her for that," she said as she shrugged.

Chanel opened the kitchen door and peeked her head in. "I don't see Natalia. She's on in 10 minutes."

"She's not coming," Ronny growled.

Chanel's eyes widened with panick. "There's no one else that can take her place and I can't stick around, I have a date."

Ronny waved her off and shook his head.

"I'll take another shift," Paulina offered.

"Its fine, you're always working your ass." He chuckled at his pun for a second and then his face morphed back to anger.

The room was filled with tension and it made me a bit anxious. I carefully stacked the white plates on top of each other, trying not to make much noise since Ronny was already pissed off.

Unfortunately, I turned around too quickly and accidentally knocked a plate down causing it to shatter and snap Ronny back to reality.

"You!" He glared.

I placed my hands up. "I'm sorry!" I yelped.

"Carissa, you're going to dance tonight. I have no option and you have no choice," he stated.

A wave emotion came over me. What was this man thinking? He would be breaking the law and making me look like a fool out there. I couldn't compete with his girls. I didn't posses the 'oompf' they had. "I'm not even 18 yet and I told you several times, it's Morena!"

He took a key out of his back pocket that had a red leather tag on it. "Well, tonight you're Carissa. Its showtime."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

83K 2.3K 54
Rowan Hunter is one of the youngest and most powerful men in the city, born into a life of both terrible darkness and insurmountable wealth yet curse...
120K 3.2K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...
74.9K 3.4K 25
DISCRETION SERIES - Stand Alone - BOOK #6 " O-one portrait.. " I whispered, and he replied. " That's all I want, Rose.. " He said, sounding very sens...
2.4M 81K 42
{Highest Rank In Romance: #20- 18 April 2017} "Th-this isn't allowed..." I mutter at the ground, blushing insanely, and not daring to meet his eyes. ...