Yui's Sister (Diabolik Lovers...

By aylinaleida

Yui's sister has been overshadowed by Yui all her life. Yui has always been perfect in the church's eyes. But... More

Shizuoka
Chapter 1- Meeting the brothers part 1
Fanboys and Fangirls
Dealing with Classes and Cinderella
The Interrogation
heyyyy........
Rewriting

Meeting the brothers Part 2

16.8K 377 198
By aylinaleida

   After Reigi brings us to what i assume is the living room, Ayato immediately plops down in the 

love seat. Not wanting to be near the red-head/ molester, I decide to sit across from him in the sofa. Hmm, it's really comfy....

"EEK!"

"Now what do we have hear? Two cute humans.. how lovely!"

They really don't try to hide that they're vampires. I wonder has the pip noticed yet? 

Guess I spaced out for a minute since I see another brother appear. 

....uwu so cute.....

SMASH

" WHO THE HELL WOKE ME UP!"

Motherfu-

" Where did you-" Your stupidity outshines your presence Yui. How hasn't she figured it out. Even if I hadn't known before I would have known by now -_-.

His only answer was," My question first!", At least he lowered his voice a little, but we can only pray for the walls. Always getting knocked down...what a sad life.

"Are you the women he was talking about?"

 Ah he must be the eldest.But why the hell is he in my lap? What a pervert there is obviously other places he could go and lie down. Actually, it is his house so I guess i'm the one who should sit elsewhere. As I was about to leave he held me down. Guess not. I look up and can see Reiki(?) noticeably narrowed his eyes at his older siblings actions.

Suddenly the purple cookie yelled at him saying to explain. Now that I think about it he's really scary. But he's still cute.

" Father  said there would be two new prospective brides that are going to be sent by the church. He said to not kill the blonde and to not even try to mess with pinkie."

Did this bitch just call me pinkie!? He's fucking lucky he's a vamp because I would've snapped his neck in a millisecond. And I care about first impressions.

Reigi, I think is his name, was noticeably getting irritated with his brothers," Stop with all the commotion. For once compose yourselves.We still haven't even introduced ourselves and you're acting like animals."

"I'm Reigi, the second eldest."

Reigi then continued by spatting his brothers name,

" The eldest Shu"

The perv did not even look fazed.

" The triplets Ayato-"

Ayato, interupting Reigi, stated ," You won't escape me next time Melons, Pancake."

He said staring straight into my eyes. I challenge him with my eyes since I don't talk unless deemed necessary by me.

Sighing, Reigi continues," Laito-" 

"Nice to meet you bitch-chan, pinkie-chan!"

Yui looks uncomfortable and I just simply give him a nod. He doesn't seem that bad. But Reigi is obviously not okay with 2/3 of the triplets.

" Kanato"

...Cutie-pie...

" And Subaru the youngest."

"Tch."

What should his nickname be? Hm how about akai yuki.( it means red snow)

" I think I should call my father. You are all kind of weird.."

Wow rude much?

Then the molester snatches Yui's phone and throws it towards Subaru for him to then break it. And of course, Yui ,being the drama queen she is, is destroyed. Laito then goes over to comfort her.

" There, there bitch-chan you don't need that phone."

Honestly, I think she deserved it. Shit, I would've done the same thing.

Next thing I know, Yui trips on air(?) and scratches her knee. Dumb bitch. Her eyes then contort to an image of utter terror while looking at the Sakamaki's. Guess she finally figured it out.

Holding up her rosary, she shouts," Take this!"

I've never been more disappointed in my life. The Sakamaki's burst out in laughter and I let out a small laugh that I guess caught Kanato's attention, because he looks at me with huge sparkly eyes. KAWAIII !

I quickly cover my nose and by then the Sakamaki's divert their attention from Yui to me.

" Nee~ Is pinkie-chan having a nose bleed?"

I see his eyes light up. Please tell me he is not turned on by my nose bleed.

Then I realize that my ears might also partake on bleeding when I hear Yui's screech. Guess she doesn't like me taking the attention away from her. She quickly gets up and runs.

She looks like a chicken....

Reigi then breaks me from my thoughts, saying" Ayato, Laito, Kanato follow that girl."

They disappear as soon as Reigi stated that with sadistic grins in their faces.

" Follow me Miss. Komori."

Then I feel weight being lifted from the sofa and see Shu in front of me. "...I'll take her..."

".... For once you do something other than being a nuisance."

Shu didn't even bother to respond and made me a sign to follow him.

I can feel Reigi's eyes burning into our backs as I follow the perv. Hm, he really is lazy.

As soon as I no longer feel eyes in my back, Shu teleports us to what I assume is my room. It's not as bad as I imagined it. Imagine it was pink.... I shudder at the thought of that monstrosity.

Shu picks me up bridal style and plops both me and him down in the bed. The last thing I heard was Yui's shrill scream and muffled music through Shu's headphones.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

642K 30.5K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
796K 31.4K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
961K 16.5K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
239K 5.7K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc