Extremely Classified-Deleted...

By thebookwormchameleon

Deleted scenes from the books in the Gallagher Girls series that were not put in the book. They are in no ord... More

LYKY
LYKY
LYKY
LYKY
LYKY- Bonus Chapter
CHMS
CMHS
CMHS
CMHS
CMHS
DJGC
DJGC
OGSY
OGSY
OSOT
OSOT-Alternate Ending
A Gallager Wedding
Ten Year Anniversary Epilogues
United We Spy Epilogue

LYKY

3.9K 45 0
By thebookwormchameleon

Sunday night supper with my mother was different that week. No matter how many times I showered and changed my clothes, I couldn't help thinking that I stilled smelled like the Abrams family garbage and that my mother would notice. After all, this was the woman who just by noticing a change in the guy's cologne, was able to expose a double agent who was selling black-market booby traps to rebels in Uzbakistan. So was it so hard to believe that she'd smell a strange boy's toothpaste on my fingers?

I sat through frozen pizza and bagged salad, trying not to think about the fresh vegetables and cartons of eggs that I knew filled the Abrams family refrigerator (or at the very least, their trash). I imagined his family sitting down to dinner together every night, someone saying grace, someone else asking him to pass the potatoes. I took another bite of my pizza. It was still cold in the center, but I smiled and told Mom it tasted good. There are some lies that even the most seasoned secret agents will believe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 303 21
fifth book ✦ run boy run [COMPLETED] "If we're going to defeat them, we're going to do it together!" a new problem has come to storybrooke. the evil...
1.2K 184 44
NOW PUBLISHED IN PAPERBACK ON AMAZON! IF YOU WANT TO ADD IT TO YOUR SHELF, JUST CLICK ON THE LINK IN MY BIO NOW!!! OR CLICK HERE:- https://www.amazon...
35.9K 1.2K 32
≡;- ꒰ °louis partridge! ꒱ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝙝𝙚𝙮, 𝙜𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙜𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 ! 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘺𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘺𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦...
Spy IMing By Andi

Fanfiction

17.2K 350 10
Fan Fiction for the Gallagher Girls series. Cammie "the Chameleon" Morgan and her friends are introduced to an online chat program for spies only rig...