Trust Me (Worthy of Love #3)

By Lizzy-Bugg

Blind and forced to fend for herself, Kalliera remains hidden in the forests of Ioyarial, avoiding all contac... More

•ONE•
•TWO•
•THREE•

•DEDICATION•

4 0 0
By Lizzy-Bugg

First of all, this book started out as an idea that I have been toying with. And I really hope you all enjoy it as much as I did while writing it.

This book is dedicated to my amazing parents who taught me that I can do anything. And for as long as I can remember, they encouraged me to write and tell my stories. Mama, Daddy, you guys are such an inspiration for me. I love you both with all my heart.

To my baby sister, Alexis, who was the heart of a Caxnea. Your kindness and love is put into Kalliera.

And, finally, to all the readers, dreamers, and believers in the world. This is for you. To the fangirls who stay up late at night, unable to put a book down. This is for you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
581K 19K 165
Genre: Space, Doting, Farming, Time travel, Healing Alternative: 空间之农家女是团宠 Author: 小糊涂大仙 Synopsis: Xu Linyue from the 21st century crossing over with...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...