Extremely Classified-Deleted...

By thebookwormchameleon

Deleted scenes from the books in the Gallagher Girls series that were not put in the book. They are in no ord... More

LYKY
LYKY
LYKY
LYKY
LYKY- Bonus Chapter
CHMS
CMHS
CMHS
CMHS
CMHS
DJGC
DJGC
OGSY
OGSY
OSOT
OSOT-Alternate Ending
A Gallager Wedding
Ten Year Anniversary Epilogues
United We Spy Epilogue

LYKY

8.9K 79 1
By thebookwormchameleon

There were a series of crates that lined the alley. Josh took a seat on one, and I knew that he was showing me one of his hiding places; I regretted that I could never do the same.

"I didn't know you were coming today."

"Yeah...well...surprise," I said weakly.

"Hey, what are you doing next Friday, 'cause-"

"I don't know," I blurted, and I didn't. The shadow of the building sliced through the alley, splitting it into light and dark and I didn't know where to stand. On one side it was cold, on the other, the sun burned my eyes. So I just stood there, straddling the shadow.

"Well, there's this thing at school, and if you can come I was going to get tickets."

"I don't know, okay? I don't know where I'll be next week. I mean..." I stumbled over my words. "I mean my parents may not let me-"

"When are you going to stand up to them?" Josh stood and blocked the sun from my eyes.

"When am I going to stand up to them?" I cried. "Yeah, those are big words from the guy in the Abrams' Family Pharmacy t-shirt. How's the family business treating you?" I mocked.

"Hey." He caught my arm, anchored me to him because neither of us wanted to drift apart. "I'm sorry."

But I didn't say it back, maybe because a part of me wasn't sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 18 32
I wrote a drabble or one shot a day for the entire month of October. I used prompts that were originally posted by upsidedownwithsteve on Tumblr. You...
1.2K 184 44
NOW PUBLISHED IN PAPERBACK ON AMAZON! IF YOU WANT TO ADD IT TO YOUR SHELF, JUST CLICK ON THE LINK IN MY BIO NOW!!! OR CLICK HERE:- https://www.amazon...
12.7K 303 21
fifth book ✦ run boy run [COMPLETED] "If we're going to defeat them, we're going to do it together!" a new problem has come to storybrooke. the evil...
361 15 17
Lexie and Ally are best friends. They are extremely close. The story follows the pair as they slowly discover new feelings and come to terms with tho...