Rescue Me

By xXfadedXduskkXx

More

chapter 1 guess who?
chapter 2 sacred messages
chapter 3 breathless pedicures
chapter 4 The Woods
chapter 5 McDonalds
chapter 6 Britney Spears
chapter 7 WAFFLES!!!!!
chapter 8 Boyfriend Stealer
chapter 9 Pizza
chapter 10 Change of Mind
chapter 11 I've Seen Too Much
chapter 12 Justin Bieber
chapter 13 Bring Out Bob
chapter 14 "La Bamba"
chapter 15 Happy Valentine's Day!
chapter 16 Approval
chapter 17: What's Fair Is Fair...Not Really
chapter 18: Sunrise Hotel
chapter 19: Perfect Stalker and Pasta Scalp
chapter 20 The Unbearable Silent Treatment
chapter 21 Calm Down
chapter 22: Ready, Set...I Don't Want To Go!
Chapter 23: Would You Like Fries With That?
Chapter 24: Running In Circles
Chapter 25: Tom's Heart Is Out
Chapter 26: Separate Ways

Chapter 27: Don't Think Of Me

136 3 7
By xXfadedXduskkXx

*Bill's POV*

"You want to go out tonight? Where?" I asked. "Anywhere." Tom said. "But what about Caitlyn and Jessica?" "Boys night out. Girls night in." Ah, I see. This is supposed to help me and Tom to recover the bond. "The beach?" The beach sounds relaxing to me. "Sure, let's go!" I walked over to the closet to get my swim trunks, a towel, and some sun block. When I put those in a bag, I walked over to Catey's room. "Baby, we're going to the beach. Is there anything you or Jessica need while I'm out?" I asked. "No, but thanks for asking anyway." "Okay then. Guten tag, liebe. Ich liebe dich." "Guten tag. Ich liebe dich, auch." "Bill, come on!" screamed Tom, impatiently, from downstairs. So, I went downstairs and followed Tom out the door, into the car, and we were on our way to the west coast.

*Catey's POV*

I was about to go tell Jesse that the boys were gone when I got a call from my guardian. "Honey, please come home. Your dad misses you, you grandma misses you, I miss you, everybody misses you. Please, baby, come home." she said. I had to ask one thing, though. "Does Mom miss me? Don't lie." "Caitlyn, I doubt that she even cares if you ever come back." "That's what I thought. How's Dad?" "He scares us. He left without warning and didn't call back for hours. Then we got a call from the preacher at church saying that your daddy said he had lost you forever and to preach at his funeral if they find him. So, after we looked for him to no avail, he came back home and committed himself into a behavioral unit at the local hospital. He tried to flip his truck and kill himself." "I need to get home. I'll see you tonight or tomorrow." I went to Jesse's room, but she was asleep, so I wrote a note to post on the refrigerator.

"Jessica, you have been an amazing friend to me and I can't thank you enough for that. Tom, you're a really cool guy and I hope we can all hang out again somebody. Billa, I'm sorry. I love you very much and I'm not trying to hurt you, but I have to go back to North Carolina. My family needs me there. But we're going to have to end us so a long distance relationship won't drive us insane. I'm so, so, so, sorry everybody. I hope that one day you can all forgive me for this. Love, Catey."

I hung it on the fridge with a magnet, packed my bags with everything I owned, and left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 267 15
The fan boy [name] had finally saved enough to see his favorite band tokio hotel play. But what happens when he actually gets to meet his favorite ba...
10.6K 224 30
Two of the most famous bands ' Tokio Hotel ' and 'glossophobia' do a collaboration making an album when the lead guitarist of ' glossophobia ' catche...
3.1K 120 28
y/n an ambitious and passionate woman with a burning desire for modeling decides to move to the bright lights of New York City believing it'll be the...