My Idol

Door Taefantasies

You sat with a bounce on the bed, a habit you'd had since you were a child. He walked over, and sat next to y... Meer

disclaimer
My Motivation
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
epilogue

twelve

7.1K 240 104
Door Taefantasies

His eyes met yours again. "Y/n, I'm going to kiss you."

~ ♡ ~

He didn't expect you to respond. All you could hear was your heart beating loudly in your ears, as your whole body tensed, your breath hitched, and your other hand curled into a fist, your nails digging into your palm.

He looked into your eyes, before his gaze moved to your lips, and he pulled his bottom lip between his teeth. Your breathing increased as his gaze locked on yours again, and he leaned in slowly.  Your eyes fluttered closed as his lips brushed yours gently.

You felt his breath against your face, felt his nose touch yours, and without any thought at all you tilted your head, just enough to allow him to press his lips to yours. The towel fell off your head, your damp hair tumbling down to land on your shoulders.

As you felt his soft, wet lips moving against yours, the tension in your body melted away, and your clenched fist unfolded, the other hand pulling free of his, both coming up, knocking his hat off, your fingers sliding into his hair. His hands had moved to your waist, and you could feel his thumbs moving back and forth thru the towel, his fingers digging in lightly.

You felt lightheaded, dizzy, in a good way. His hair was soft, sliding thru your fingers, and you tightened your grip, afraid he might pull away. He gently bit your bottom lip, and you gasped lightly, your lips parting slightly as his tongue slid into your mouth. His arms slid around you, and he pulled you tight against him.

You didn't want this to end. You were pressed against him, and you could feel the bulge between his legs growing against your lower stomach. You tilted your hips, pressing into him, and he groaned into your mouth, pulling back from the kiss slightly to catch his breath.

Your towel was coming loose where you had tucked it in just above your breast, and you instinctively reached to fix it, but he caught your wrist. "Leave it" he whispered raggedly against your lips, pulling your hand back up to his hair as he kissed your jaw, dragging his lips to your neck, sucking and licking, biting your skin, marking you.

You whimpered. You'd never experienced this first hand, only imagined it while reading the romance novels you had come to depend on for any type of excitement. There was no comparison. What you imagined didn't even come close to what you were feeling right now.

Your stomach clenched, and it felt like there was fire racing thru your veins. Your head fell back, and you felt his hand on the back of your head, his fingers tangling in your hair. He grabbed on, turning your head, his lips now on the other side of your neck as he kissed his way back up, nibbling on your jaw, licking a trail up to your ear.

You felt his lips against your ear, as he whispered. "If you don't tell me to stop, I'm not going to." He was leaving it up to you.

Your insides quivered, as the fire racing thru you picked up speed.  He remained motionless for what seemed like minutes, but in reality, was probably 5 seconds, before pulling away just enough to look into your eyes. You stared back at him, his dark coffee colored eyes blazing with unspoken desires, and you didn't utter a word.

Your bodies were touching from thigh to chest, and you could feel each other breathing, your chests heaving against each other. His one hand was still clenched in your hair, the other remained at your waist, and you felt it grasp the towel, causing it to loosen a little more.

Your hands were now on his shoulders where they had rested when he pulled back to look at you. You were aware of the towel, loosening more as the seconds ticked by. It was being held in place by his body against yours, but all either of you had to do was allow some distance between you, and it would likely fall to the floor. A small part of you cared, but not enough to try and stop it from happening.

He closed his eyes, letting his head fall back slightly, the hand that was in your hair suddenly moving to your waist, and you felt him grasp the towel with that one as well, causing it to finally release where it had been tucked around you.

Your small gasp made him straighten up, looking into your eyes again, as you felt the towel falling away, and he saw it to. His eyes widened, watching the curve of your breasts being exposed, and he knew all he had to do was back up an inch for the towel to fall completely.

His eyes met yours again, and your hands slid down to his chest, as he stepped back just enough, his hands falling away, the towel slipping. Your eyes stayed locked on his as you felt it slide down your body, pooling around your feet. You slid your hands lower, down to his stomach, your fingers curled into his t-shirt, tugging it up, wanting to touch him. He allowed you to lift it, raising his arms as you pushed it up, and he finished pulling it off, tossing it aside.

Your hands slid back down, your fingers gliding along his chest. He was perfect. His skin was tan, His body was muscular, yet lean, and you wanted to touch him everywhere. You let your hands travel down, to his stomach, and you felt him tighten it up as you let your fingers dance across his skin, moving to his sides as you leaned closer, pressing your body to his again.

Your breasts flattened against his chest, the contact making your nipples harden instantly. Your hands moved around, feeling the muscles in his back tense up under your touch as you slid them up, only to slowly drag your nails gently back down his skin.

He shivered, his mouth falling open as his head rolled back, and you wanted so bad to mark him as he had done to you. But something told you that you shouldn't. You obeyed, and didn't leave marks, but you couldn't resist kissing and licking his neck,  nibbling lightly on his jaw, before finding his lips again, and kissing them softly.

His hands were on your waist again, warm, as they slid up your sides, coming to rest below your breasts, his thumbs rubbing circles against your rib cage. You trembled, wanting to feel his touch everywhere, on every inch of your skin. His hands slid around, moving over your back, causing you to shiver even though it felt like a trail of molten lava oozing along every place he had touched you.

The bed was only a step behind you, and he took advantage of it, leaning into you, forcing you to step back. Your legs hit the edge of the bed, and you sat, not having much of a choice. You were now looking at his bellybutton, as well as the button on his jeans. You curiously brought up a hand, your finger tracing a circle around his navel, before sliding down, stopping just above the button you so desperately wanted to undo. But you were hesitant, unsure of what his reaction would be, so you started to withdraw your hand, only to have him catch it in his, and guide it back to where it was.

"You do it" he breathed out.

With bated breath, you carefully released the button, your bottom lip between your teeth, your heart in your throat. You could tell that his dick was straining against the snug fabric covering it, and you were as eager as you were nervous.

His hand slid into your hair, his fingers gently running thru it. It was still damp, and he loosened some of the tangles, as he played with it. His other hand hung at his side, and as you slowly slid his zipper down, his fingers curled, his hand clenching into a tight fist.

The waistband of his underwear peeked out, and you had an irresistible urge to kiss the expanse of skin between that and his navel. You heard him suck in a breath as you leaned forward, and brushed your lips across his skin. His fingers curled into your hair, the other hand suddenly on your shoulder, and it was as if his two hands were fighting with each other. The one on your shoulder almost seemed to be trying to hold you back, but the one in your hair was holding you in place.

Your breath fanned across his stomach, and your tongue darted out, licking his skin, then softly blowing on it. You heard him groan, felt his grip tighten in your hair. You kissed the spot you just cooled, as your hands settled on his thighs, squeezing lightly. He was breathing hard, and you glanced up to see his eyes closed, mouth opened, his tongue at that moment gliding across his top lip.

You were sure you had never wanted anyone before, maybe you thought you had, but no...this was a new feeling. This heat, this throbbing between your legs, the literal ache, you wanted him. You needed him.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

A/n: more smut to come...

Also...saw BTS live last night! It was amazing. 🤗 I miss them so much right now. 😭

(2/24/19-It has come to my attention that I never mentioned that you are all on birth control! 😂 Sorry, I don't want to trigger anyone... it was in my head, and even in my notes, I just somehow forgot to edit it into a chapter. I fixed it! Don't worry, you and Tae aren't ready for any little Tae's just yet...😏)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

5.6K 361 50
Y/N, from Singapore, fell in love with a Korean boy. When she visited Korea, something bad happened. She decided to leave Korea. But she met the famo...
403K 15.5K 30
While he kissed to take your breath away and burn your heart with his sinful lips over your gleaming body, while he made your skin electricity with h...
2.5K 158 28
She is going to see Jungkook. Oh my god, what worse could happen at this moment?!! I can't let that happen! She's starting to open the door, and now...
90.5K 5.1K 44
"Let me touch you, Jimin. Please. Please let me." No. Hell no. Seven bloody hells, no, no and no. Absolutely in no friggin way! Those are the things...