My Brother's Best Friend

By bigmamajay

How would you feel if someone you haven't seen your brother death coming back into your life. After all the u... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6

Part 7

163 3 0
By bigmamajay

My phone rings as I groan. I grab it as I pick it up.

"Hello?" I say as I snuggle into Alexander chest.

"PARÍS ALYSSA LAWSON ¿DÓNDE ESTÁS? DEBES ESTAR EN CALI. AHORA MISMO.( Paris ALYSSA LAWSON where are you? You must be in CALI. Right now.)"my grams yell as I groan.

"I'm sorry gram we delayed the flight to today." I say as Alexander pulls me close to him.

Faresti meglio a venire qui oggi o ti colpirò il culo con il mio sandalo, capisci Miss?( You better come here today, or Ill hit your booty with my sandal, you know, Miss?)"she say as I close my eyes.

"Sí, gramos.(Yes, grams.)" I say as she sigh.

"Bien ahora te veo cuando llegues aquí.( All right now I'll see you when you get here.)" she say as Alexander groans.

"Bye grams." I say as I hang up the phone.

"Who was that yelling on the phone?" Alexander say huskily as I look at him.

"My Grams." I say as he puts his head in my neck.

He mumbles something as I look at the time.

'10:30 a.m. I read as I play with his hair.

"Alex, we got to get up or Ill get beat with a sandal." I say as he moans.

"I don't want to." he whines as I giggle.

"Come on." I say as I try to get up.

"Alex let me go." I say as I look at him.

"No." he say like a baby.

"I'll let you bathe with me." I say as he whines.

"fine." he says as he lets me go.

I kiss him on the cheek then I get out the bed. I go to his bathroom as I turn the tub water on.

I pours out from the roof as I put the bubbles in. Alexander wraps his arms around me as I strip down.

He lets me go as I get in. He gets in after me as I lean onto him.

We chill in the tub as I play with the bubbles.'

The Girl Is Mine' by Michael Jackson plays softly in the background as I close my eyes.

"I think we should give us a try again." Alex says as I look up at him.

"Yea we should because we can't keep our hands off each other." I say as I blow on the bubbles.

"True." he says as he moves his hand up to grab my boobs.

I smirk as I start washing our bodies off.

We get out the tub and go to the room getting ready. I put on my undergarment as I hear Alexander groan.

I turn around as I see him look at me up and down.

"Like what you see papi?"I say as he nods licking is lips.

I smirk as I go to the closet putting on a outfit over my undergarment.

Alexander gets dress as I walk to the front of the house. We get into the limo on the way to the airport.

We get on the plane as me and Alexander head to the bedroom. We get to the door as Alexander locks the door behind us.

I look at him as I start taking off my clothes.

"You already know what time it is." I say as Alexander smirks.

"After 2 years of us not talking your willing to do it again." he say as I laugh.

"Why not." I say as he bits his lip.

He walks to me and starts to kiss me.

He lays me on the bed as he looks down at me. He goes to the drawee and grabs a condom.

He comes back to me as he towers over me.

I take the condom out his hand and throw it at the door. He looks down at me confused as I smirk.

"I want us to try again. I say as he looks at me surprised.

"Ohmy. he say as I giggle.

He kisses my neck as he smirks on my neck.

"I'm willing to have a kingdom. he say as I laugh.

-4 years later-

I lay up in my bed as I look around. In the past 4 years me and Alexander manage to have a kid...well kids.

We end up having twin boys and a baby girl who are angels.

I'm now pregnant with our fourth child. I look at the bed as I see my three boys and baby girl asleep.

Alexander with no covers on with Quinton and Quintrell on his right and Krystianna on his left.

(Just pretend it's them)

I smile at them as I put the cover over, they sleeping bodies.

I get up as I go to the bathroom and I clear out my blabber. I wash my hands before I go back to the bedroom. I look at the bed as I giggle.

The boys are scrambled on their father while Krystianna is on his head.

I walk over to them as I tap Alexander shoulder. He lays up and Krystianna tumbles onto her brothers. The kids sleep soundly as Alexander rubs his eyes looking at me.

"My poor baby. I say as I kiss his forehead.

He mumbles something as he moves the kids onto my side. He get out the bed as he stretches.

He rubs my stomach as he  gets down on one knee.

He kisses my stomach as our baby girl moves in my stomach. He hugs my stomach as I rub his head.

"Don't go to work today." I say as he gets up looking down at me.

"Can't." he say as walk out the room.

I follow behind him as we end up in the kitchen.

"Baby you working too hard." I say as he makes his coffee.

"It's for our family." he say as I sigh.

"Then me and the kids are coming." I say as he looks at me.

"We agreed that you'll stop working after 5 months into the pregnancy." he say as I sit on the bar stool.

"I know but you didn't say that me and the kids couldn't come and help daddy out." I say as he narrows his eyes at me.

"Your using our kids against me?" he say as I shrud my shoulders.

"Why not." I say as he groans.

"Fine. he say as I do a happy dance.

I walk upstairs to me and Alexander room to see the kids up watching the television.

"Get dressed guys we going to work with daddy." I say as they yell and jump out the bed running to, they rooms.

I get ready myself as I walk out the bathroom to see the kids helping, they daddy put on his clothes.

Quinton and Quintrell is helping him put on his shoes while Krystianna tries to do his tie. I giggle at my family while I put on my shoes.

Quintrell hurries to me and smacks my hand as I try to put on my shoes. I looks at him with a raise eyebrow as he gets on the floor and puts on my shoes.

"Thank you Quintrell. I say as he smile.

"La tua mamma di benvenuto.( Your welcome mom.)" he say as we all walk downstairs.

We pull into the garage and park the car by the elevator.

"Remember don't talk to strangers, don't touch other people things. Behave." Alexander say as the kids nod, they head.

We get out the car as we walk to the elevator.

We go up to the 32nd floor that was made just for me and my family.

The elevator opens as the kids run to the play area. Alexander walks to the office as I walk right behind him. He keeps the door open as I take off my heels and put on my slides.

I sit on the couch as Alexander sits at the desk starting his work.

"Piccola, per favore smettila di lavorare così tanto, stai spaventando me e i bambini.( Baby, please stop working so hard, you're scaring me and the kids.) I say as he puts his head in his hands.

"I'm fine. he says as he keeps his head in his hands.

I look at him as I notice him getting gray strands of hair. He takes his hands off his face as I notice his eyes is pink and he haves bangs under his eyes.

"Piccola, you is not fine what's wrong. I say as I stand up walking over to him.

He looks up at me as he lets out a shaky breath.

"My grandmother past. he say as I frown.

"Oh piccola. I say as I rush to him and pull him up into my arms.

He starts to break down as I rub his back.

The kids come and Krstyianna starts crying. I start to cry as I rock us back and forward.

Grandma Louise was the best lady I ever met. She was so nice, too nice for her kind. She was there for every birth of the kids since my own grandmother was deceased. She called me her own granddaughter, just hearing that she past breaks my heart.

Alexander starts breaking down more as he puts all his body weight on me. I move us to the floor as the kids come hug me and they father.

Grandma Louise was so special to Alex that he did everything for her. He brought her a new house, car, anything you could think of. Every time she asked him to do something, he'll do it without thinking twice.

We end up going back home that day since we couldn't function.

I rest my head on Alexander chest as the kids sleep on the end of the bed. We have a big bed so that we all could fit on it. I hug Alexander as I let some tears fall.

Our bedroom door opens as our whole family walks in(Diego, Sabastian, Charlie, Jackson, Monique).They look at us as Monique wakes the kids up moving them to, they rooms.

Alexander lays up as Diego and Sabastian look at him with sad eyes.

Sabastian rushes over to Alexander as they hug each other crying they hearts out.

I wipe my eyes as Monique ,Charlie, and Jackson comes over and hugs me. The room turns into me, Alexander, and Sabastian crying. Us three ends up laying in the bed with a tub of ice cream.

"You guys ok?" Diego ask as I move onto my second tub of ice cream.

"Yea." Sabastian say in a sleepy voice.

Me and Alexander don't say nothing as everyone looks at us. Me and Alexander are both a mess. Messy hair, pink eyes, stuffy nose; your typical mess. Alexander haves his head laying on my shoulder as I just eat my ice cream. I feel the bed get wet as I stop eating my ice cream.

I grab my phone as I look at the calendar.

"what's wrong Paris?" Alexander say in a deep voice.

I look at him as he looks at me.

"Get the kids." I say as he looks at me confused.

"Piccola, Get. The. Kids." I say as he eyes widen.

He jumps out the bed as I feel pain.

"GET ME TO THE DAMN HOSPITAL."I scream as everyone realize that Im going into labor.

Alexander picks me up bridal style. He rushes me to the car as I cry in pain.

-10 hours later-

I lay in the bed as I look around the room. I let a tear fall as I realize I must go through my first birth without grandma Louise.

Alexander holds my hand as he kisses it.

"I miss her. I say as my voice creak.

He looks at me with sad eyes as he stand up and kiss my lips.

"me too. he say as I frown.

-4 hours later-

"Ok I need you to give me a big push." the doctor say as I push screaming.

"ALEXANDER, I FUCKING HATE YOU."I say scratching his arm.

"You said that with the twins." he say as I scream in pain.

I had to say something to him since I was all in pain. I push again as scratch his arm again.

"I WILL NOT HAVE MORE KIDS."I scream as Alexander chuckles.

-6 years later-

Remember when I yelled at Alexander telling him I won't have no more kids......That was the biggest lie I ever said.

I now have 6 kids at the age of 36.

Surprising that a women haves 6 kids that was pushed out her vagina at the age of 36. All their names are Quinton, Quintrell , Krystianna ,Kameron ,Katrina , and Kenneth.

I love them but I just sometimes want to hide with Alexander.

You might be asking, How did me and Alexander manage to have 2 more kids while already having 3 toddlers and a baby?

We did it in the bathroom.

We never did it on the bed since Quinton and Quintrell. We always made times for us in the bath tub, Dirty right?

We got married after Kameron was one. I also end up telling the world that I'm the famous billionaire and life was hell after that.

People tracking my every move. Trying to get questions out of me, I regret telling the world. But it also made young women know that they could be better than men.

That made so many women be in the Inc. It made me happy that young women look up to me.

I end up writing a book about my life and how I got to this point. I had to go through ups and downs, but I still made it.

It's funny how you meet someone through your older brother and now y'all married with 6 kids. I can't be happier than I am.

That's why I'm so happy I meet my brother best friend.

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 668 11
Whenever I read books or watch some movies or tv shows, I always say that the MC should have done it differently then whatever they faced would've en...
38.1K 1.1K 20
All you know is pain you don't know how to care for someone or what love feels like anymore, not after your brother left... what happens when you see...
1.8K 187 26
Imagine your whole world turning upside down in a moment. Everyone you love leaving you. Which one will you deal with, your loss, your family drama o...
1.2M 37K 69
How would you feel when the world you grew up in crashed and burned? What if you were tossed into one that was all about survival? Would you persever...