ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ & ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ., ɢɢᴜᴋᴛᴀᴇ [ on...

By bvbblemilktae

"my sweet little .... devil" every angel and devil story has the angel being a submissive bottom towards the... More

ii
iii
iv
epilogue

i

8.6K 300 29
By bvbblemilktae

"Oh love, the devil is still a fallen angel. You're my fallen angel" the angel glared darkly at the blushing little devil. Cute. "I-"
"Hush my love, they won't harm you. You just have to cooperate with me" the other nodded, afraid he'd get punished if he didn't. "By the way, what's your name?"
"K-Kim Taehyung"
"Well Tae. They call me Jungkook" he smiled.

This was the start of an unusual relationship. This was the start of their ups and downs. This was the start of them.

                                             pause

I thought of this during PE... I got hit by a ball thinking about it but its alright ( not like the first time I got hit by a ball-) anyway! idk if anyone would even bother, bc its a oneshot and all but whatever I'll drop my imagination right here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28K 3.4K 37
It's gonna be short stories. Most of the stories will be around 10 to 15 chapters. If you are new to my profile, do check out the short stories I.
20.2K 1.8K 21
Jeongguk is ready to give up his tail in search of the human who rides the waves. That human being surfer, Kim Taehyung. - taekook - completed
445K 14.8K 53
[ jjungkook ] @taehyung95 posted a photo!
232K 1.9K 23
Smut. But not all of it. This book is basically just me, a girl, writing out her fantasies with the men in Call of Duty. I do take requests.