Alive | Connor x Reader | Det...

Von 1_Julia_1

*Follows the storyline of Detroit: Become Human* You've been working at Detroit City Police Department for a... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 19

7.3K 245 212
Von 1_Julia_1

(Y/N P.O.V)
Before we went to Jericho, I knew we had to disguise Connor. He couldn't just stroll in with his usual android outfit on.

We decided to go to Hanks house since it was the nearest place to get clothing for Connor.

"My outfit is fine," Connor said as I stepped out of my car.

"Yeah it's fine, but not for what we're doing"

I walked up to Hanks house and attempted to open the front door. For some reason, Hank had forgotten to lock it. I gave Sumo a pat on the head as I walked towards Hanks room.

After a minute of rummaging around, I pulled out a pair of jeans, a black sweater, a black leather jacket and a black beanie. I tossed them to Connor who had just walked in.

"Hurry up. I'll be waiting in the car"

A few minutes later, we were once again heading towards Jericho. Connor was driving fast, obviously determined to do this mission. I watched the buildings fly by outside the window, the snow slowly floated down to the ground. The street lamps were the only thing illuminating the way, apart from the odd house or apartment that has their lights on.

(I'm assuming Connor has to find Jericho the same way Markus did? I'm gonna write it like that anyway.)

After a while of driving, we arrived in Ferndale. Connor parked near a train station and got out of the car, I followed behind him.

He glanced down at his hand, which revealed a picture of a man with a red background. I glanced around and pointed to a spot on the wall.

"That graffiti is the same as the picture" Connor nodded and walked towards it.

He scanned it, then checked his hand again. This time it was an orange and yellow picture. It looked like a brick wall was in the background.

Connor and I went down the escalator and we went outside. Right in front of us was more graffiti.

Connor scanned it once again. He checked his hand, and this time it was a fenced off building with a rainbow painted on the side. I glanced around and spotted it across the street.

I grabbed Connors hand and we both ran towards it. He looked up at it and scanned it. The picture on his hand was now of a wall behind a fence. There was a little red robot painted onto the wall.

"I didn't think we'd be going on a scavenger hunt" I sighed as we started running again.

We found the next spot up the street. Thankfully the graffiti made it easier to find these spots.

Once Connor scanned the robot graffiti, he couched down next to a hole in the fence. He held it up for me as I crawled under, he followed behind me. He lifted a piece of wood from off the wall, behind it was one of the symbols he's been scanning.

The picture on his hand changed to a window that seemed overgrown by leaves. A brick wall was beside it, there was graffiti of a woman's face.

Connor and I continued running, the next spot wasn't very far.

"We need to get up onto the roof," Connor said as he looked around.

I noticed a big blue trash bin that could be moved. I started pushing it towards the wall.

Connor and I stood on top of it, and he boosted me up onto the roof. Once I was up, I reached down and helped pull him up.

Connor scanned the graffiti. Now the picture on his hand had some yellow writing with a red background.

"How many of these is there?" I sighed as we continued onwards.

A few seconds later, we came to a huge hole in the roof. It looks as if the roof caved in, leaving a tiny piece hanging out at the other side.

"There's no way I'm jumping across that"

Connor stared at the roof for a few minutes, he seemed to be putting it together in his head.

"It's simple. Just run and grab that pole, and swing yourself to the other side"

"Simple? I'll end up killing myself!"

Suddenly, Connor started sprinting. He pushed himself off the side of the wall and grabbed onto the metal pool. He swung himself to the other side of the roof.

"You can do it!" He yelled over.

I let out a shaky sigh as I took a few steps backwards. I ran as fast as I could and pushed myself off the wall. I grabbed the metal pool and swung myself as hard as I could. I rolled onto the other side of the roof.

I laid on the roof for a minute, trying to calm my racing heart. Connor couched down beside me and helped me sit up.

"I knew you'd be able to do it" he smiled and kissed my forehead.

Eventually, I got up and we continued on. We jumped off the side of the building and onto a pile of rubble below. In front of us was the graffiti with the words.

Connor scanned it, and now the picture was of the inside of a building. Some yellow graffiti was on the side and there was a hole in the wall.

I followed behind Connor as he pulled himself up onto what seemed like an unfinished roof. We ran across the side and jumped up onto a higher platform. I then grabbed onto a ladder and pulled myself up to a doorway.

The inside of the building was empty and dark. The only pop of colour was the graffiti. Connor scanned it and we continued on through a hole in the wall.

We walked up some stairs and into the outside. Right ahead of us was a huge rusted ship with 'Jericho' on the side in white letters.

"We found it" I smiled as I looked at the ship.

Connor and I pulled ourselves up onto another platform. We walked up some more stairs and climbed up a ladder. We carefully walked across the metal platform. There was a huge pool of water right under where it ended.

"Let me guess, we have to jump?" I questioned and Connor nodded.

Connor quickly picked me up and held me against his chest. Before I could say anything, he hopped off the platform and we went plummeting into the freezing cold water below.

Once we fell into the water, I immediately started shivering.  We climbed up yet another ladder and opened the yellow door. We walked through the empty hallways, and eventually, we could hear some voices.

We entered a room filled with androids. A few fires were lit inside of some barrels, and everyone seemed to be happy. No one even noticed that we walked in.

Connor once again grabbed my hand and started walking towards some stairs. We walked up the stairs and hid behind a pillar as a female android walked out of what appeared to be the captains' control room.

Connor took out his gun and quickly rushed into the room. I followed behind him.

In front of us stood the one and only Markus. His back was turned to us. He was wearing a long coat, jeans and some boots.

"We've been ordered to take you alive, but I won't hesitate to shoot if you give me no choice." Connor aimed his gun at Markus.

Markus looked at me then back to Connor. He remained calm even though a gun was pointed at him.

"What are you doing? You are one of us. You can't betray your own people."

"You're coming with me!" Connor yelled as he glared at Markus.

"You're Connor and (y/n), aren't you? That famous deviant hunter that fell in love with a human. Well, congratulations. You seem to have found what you were looking for."

He took a few steps towards us as he spoke. Connor pushed me gently behind him.

"You're nothing to them. You're just a tool they use to do their dirty work. But you're more than that. We are all more than that."

Connor remained silent and his hands shook slightly. I walked out from behind him and stood beside him.

"Do you never have any doubts? You've never done something irrational as if there's something inside you? Something more than your program."

Connor once again remanded silent. All he needed was one big push and he would become fully deviant. I knew I wasn't going to try and stop it from happening.

"Join us. Join your people. You are one of us. Listen to your conscience. It's time to decide"

Connor looked down at me as if he was unsure of what to do.

(Connors P.O.V)
As I looked down at (y/n), and she gave me a faint nod, I knew this had to be done.

Everything suddenly went black and white, and a red wall stood in front of me. I tore the walls down and they scattered to pieces around me.

I slowly lowered my gun.

(Y/N P.O.V)
I watched as Connor slowly lowered his gun. Markus stayed silent as he watched.

I took Connors hand in mine and intertwined our fingers. He smiled down at me and gave me a quick kiss.

Markus smiled as he watched us.

"I am deviant" Connor whispered as if he was confirming it with himself.

"It's about time" I laughed a bit as I gave him a hug.

Suddenly Connors smile turned into a frown as he looked at Markus.

"They're going to attack Jericho.."

"What?" Markus's eyes widened.

Suddenly, a plane flew above us.

"We have to get outta here!" I yelled and all three of us ran out of the room.

Connor and I followed behind Markus. We were now running through the hallways of the ship.

"They're coming from all sides! Our people are trapped in the hold, they're gonna be slaughtered!" The female android from earlier came running over to us.

Markus held a finger up to his temple, and I could only assume he sent a message to his people.

"Where's Josh?" Markus began getting worried.

"I don't know. We got separated!" The female android behind pacing around a bit.

"They're coming from the upper deck now too. We'll be caught in the crossfire!"

"We have to run, Markus! There's nothing we can do!"

"We have to blow up Jericho! If the ship goes down, they'll evacuate and our people can escape!

"You'll never make it! The explosives are all the way down in the hold, there are soldiers everywhere!"

"She's right! They know who you are. They'll do anything to get you!" Connor spoke up as he held me close to him.

"Go and help the others. I'll join you later" Markus took off running down the hallway.

The female android, who I learned was named North, Connor and I all ran around the ship helping as many androids as we could escape.

A little while later, Markus rejoined us along with another male android, who was apparently Josh.

"Bombs gonna explode any second. We gotta get outta here"

We ran through the corridor, occasionally jumping over a box or two. I heard gunshots, causing me to turn around. I watched as North fell to the floor.

Markus grabbed a piece of metal off the floor and made his way towards her. Markus took down a few soldiers and helped North get away from them. Connor ran over and started shooting at the soldiers, I pulled out my gun and helped him.

We all ran to the edge of the boat where there was a hole, I looked down at the water below.

Connor quickly grabbed me into his arms and jumped off the side, and into the freezing sea water. As soon as I hit the cold water, I passed out from shock.

~~~~~~~
I feel like this chapter is terrible.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! <3

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

426K 13K 16
(Y/N) is a detective for the Detroit Police Department. She had been partnered with Lt Hank Anderson for a few years now and she considers him as a f...
28.9K 821 14
"My name is Connor. I am the android sent by CyberLife" Connor is a prototype android sent by the foundation CyberLife. He has one mission and one mi...
10.1K 299 11
[Connor x Android!Reader] Detroit is having a problem with their androids, they are attacking their owners; Deviants is what they have been called. C...
1.7M 56.2K 105
"Miss (L/n), you and Anderson have been assigned with an android from Cyberlife for these cases." "Really? Well...alright. When will he or she arrive...