Serendipity - A Fortunate Str...

Von ekneisler

BTS is getting ready for their next World Tour Love Yourself: Tear when they get word that they're getting a... Mehr

Chapter 1: First Meetings
Chapter 2: New Friends
Chapter 3: Heat
Chapter 4: Humping Like Bunnies
Chapter 6: The Pressure Of The Public Eye
Chapter 7: Eternal Love
Chapter 8: That's What Friends Are For
Chapter 9: Return Of The Ex
Chapter 10: Tough Decisions
Chapter 11: Longing
Chapter 12: Home Isn't Always A Place, Sometimes It's A Person
Chapter 13: Epilogue

Chapter 5: Trouble In Paradise

79 2 1
Von ekneisler

Pairing: Jimin/Chubby Reader | Best Friend!Jungkook | a little Fluff & Smut then ANGST
Warnings: Oral giving/receiving | Intercourse | Unprotected sex | Cursing | Noona Kink | Dirty Talk | Spanking | Slight Sub/Dom play | Mention of anxiety/depression | Anxiety attack | Fan hate |
Word Count: 8k

A/N: As someone with anxiety, i did my best to describe an attack without going too into detail. I don't want to trigger anyone so please just be aware. Things are about to get emotional. Also this fic is quickly becoming a best friend!Jungkook fic, and I'm here for it

"Hyung, this is so great." Jimin said. He was in Yoongi's room listening to the demo of the song Yoongi had written for him. Both of them had sobered up rather quickly after a few cups of coffee. "I can't believe you wrote this song for me to sing."

"I felt like it really fit your style." Yoongi replied, leaning back in his chair. "And I feel like you can portray a love song really well. Do you have anything you want me to add before we start the recording process?"

Jimin thought for a moment. "I know this might sound strange, but do you think you could change more of the lyrics to english? Maybe like....all of them?"

"Really?" Yoongi asked, his expression skeptical. "Typically the fan's like the ratio of eighty/twenty hangul/english."

"I know, but I want this song to be...special." Jimin said with a smile. "I want to do something for our international fans."

"Is that the only reason you want it to be in english?" Yoongi asked with a quirk of his eyebrow. "You didn't have anyone else in mind?"

"Well, it is a love song after all." Jimin said, a small smile playing at the corner of his lips. "If I want it to be authentic I should think of someone I love when I sing it."

"And obviously that person is (y/n)." Yoongi said, interlocking his fingers over his lap.

"Obviously." Jimin agreed, letting the smile through. "In fact, I was wondering if we could keep this little project quiet for now? I'd love to surprise (y/n) with it once we've got it perfect."

"Yeah, sure Jimin. I can keep a secret." Yoongi said.

"I know Hyung. We STILL don't know the passcode to your studio."

"And you never will." Yoongi said, closing his tabs and shutting his computer. Yoongi spun around to look at Jimin who was seated on his bed. "So."

"So?" Jimin echoed.

"How's the sex?"

"Aaaaaaaaand I'm outa here!" Jimin sprang up and rushed towards the door, grabbing his bag. Clearly he's not that sober.

"I was just kidding!" Yoongi called after Jimin but he shut the door on him anyway.

Jimin chuckled as he made his way down the hallway to the elevator. Yoongi is such a perv sometimes. He laughed to to himself and hit the up button on the elevator. I can't wait to get started on the song though. Jimin wanted to tell someone else and immediately thought of Jungkook. He started heading to his room. Oh wait, I don't have my key, Jimin remembered. In his rush to leave this morning he had left the key card. He went to check his phone to text JK and then remembered it was dead. Oh well, I'm sure Kook is still up, its only like one in the morning. He stepped out of the elevator as it reached his floor and walked towards the room. He slowed however when he heard muffled shouts coming from what he thought might be his door. What the...

Jimin quickened his pace and knocked loudly when he reached the door. "Jungkook? What's going on, let me in."

"DIE!" he heard through the door. Wait was that...

"(Y/n)?" Jimin called just as Jungkook opened the door.

"Jimin you gotta get in here and see (y/n) play Overwatch!" Kookie said, immediately running back over to his bed and crashing down next to you. You had a look of utmost concentration on your face as you clicked away on the computer. But Jimin couldn't help but notice that you were in a robe and slippers, and sitting on Jungkook's bed. With Jungkook draped all over you.

"Hey babe." You said without looking up, very focused. Jimin froze, feeling a deep twinge of jealousy that made his stomach turn.

"Hyung she's literally killing it." Jungkook said, his eyes glued to the screen.

"I can see that." Jimin said. He quickly moved over to his bed and dropped his bag. Then he just stood there waiting for you to get up and greet him or do something, but neither of you even looked at him. "Okay then." he said after a moment, walking over to the bathroom and slamming the door. He heard whispering as he turned on the sink to splash some water on his face.

"Woah. He seems pissed." Jimin heard Jungkook say to you. Damn right I'm pissed, Jimin thought.

"Don't worry, I'll talk to him." You said as Jimin stepped back out into the room. You had turned off the game and had moved to sit quietly on Jimin's bed.

"Um, I'm gonna take a shower." Jungkook said and quickly rushed into the bathroom behind Jimin and turned on the water.

"Babe, whats wrong?" You asked, patting the spot next to you on the bed, but Jimin ignored you and started pacing instead.

"Whats wrong is that I walked into my room to find my girlfriend in her bunny pajamas on my maknae's bed, with him laying all over her!" Jimin said in a huff, arms flying up in exasperation before crossing over his chest. "And to think I trusted him to get you home safe."

"Jimin, please sit down." You said in a calm and soothing voice, and Jimin finally complied. "You don't need to be jealous of me and Jungkook."

"And why not?" Jimin asked. "He's stronger then me, better looking, more talented-"

"Jimin-" you protested.

"And he was literally laying all over you!"

"Yes, he was." You agreed, shocking Jimin into silence. "Laying on me like a brother might?" When Jimin was quiet you continued. "Yes I love Jungkook and yes we are very close. But I don't think he's better then you or more talented, and I'm definitely not attracted to him like that. But he does remind me of my little brother."

"You have a brother?" Jimin asked, finally uncrossing his arms.

"Yes. I'm ten years older then him and he and Jungkook are so much alike. I like spending time with Kookie because he makes me less homesick. He's like my surrogate little brother." You reached out and took Jimin's hand and felt him relax a little more as you interlocked your fingers.

"Oh..." Jimin just sat there for a moment to collect his thoughts. "When I walked in and found you like that, I got so mad so fast! I mean like, wow. I just went full psycho boyfriend there didn't I?"

"No, you didn't go full psycho." You said, squeezing his hand. "You got jealous, it's normal. Everyone gets jealous sometimes. Hell, if I saw you with a girl like that I'd probably beat her ass."

That made Jimin laugh and he finally let go of the last of his anger. "Please tell me you're joking."

"Only a little." You replied with a wink as you leaned forward and shared a sweet kiss. You pulled away after a moment and Jimin wrapped his arms around you. "Do you wanna know why I came down here in the first place?" You asked.

"Why?" Jimin nuzzled his face into your hair.

"I couldn't sleep... because all I could think about was sex." You admitted with a smirk.

"God (y/n)!" Jimin said, pulling back to look at you in shock. "You're such a horn-dog!"

"Hush!" you scolded, but laughed with him nonetheless

"If we keep going at this pace I'm gonna burn out in a week." Jimin said, shaking his head.

"Is that a challenge?" you asked, getting up from your seat beside him.

Jimin quirked an eyebrow at you. "Maybe."

"Well how about you escort me to my room then, kind sir."

"Don't mind if I do Noona." Jimin said and the two of you left the room giggling, leaving Jungkook alone in the shower. Once in the hallway you started towards the elevator and Jimin followed. As you were getting on, Jimin reached down and smacked you on the ass. You let out a small gasp and whipped around to look at him with dark eyes.

"Jimin..." You said, gripping the railing as the elevator doors shut. "I...might need you to do that again."

"Wait." Jimin's eyes nearly popped out of his skull. "You want me to... spank you?" You nodded sheepishly at him, but he noticed how hard you were pressing your legs together. "Has Noona been a bad girl?" Jimin asked, but all you could do was groan. He got excited when that got a visible reaction out of you. Jimin closed the distance between you and crashed your lips together. He felt you melt into his body and he pushed you up against the wall of the elevator. He was about to hike one of your legs up around his waist when the elevator dinged and the doors opened to your floor.

Jimin pulled back and took your hand, leading you down the hall to your door. He started kissing your neck again as you tried to get your key card out of your robe pocket. "Jimin, hold on I can't get the key." You said, pushing him off of you for a moment to find the card. Finally you pulled it out and quickly unlocked the door.

Jimin let the door close behind him and turned to find you already stripping. "Noona is excited huh?"

"Yes baby." You said, getting naked in record time and coming towards Jimin, but he stopped you before you could start taking off his clothes.

"Uh uh, its my turn to be in charge Noona." Jimin said, grabbing your shoulders and spinning you around. "Now bend over and put that ass up for me."

Jimin undid his belt as you quickly obeyed, tossing it onto the bed next to you as he pulled off his sweater, exposing his chiseled torso. He pushed down his pants and stood in just his boxer briefs, admiring the site of you for a moment before walking over. He placed a hand gently on your left cheek and you gasped. "Has Noona been a bad girl?"

"Yes Jimin." You whispered. He pulled back suddenly and smacked you hard, making you squeak and clench.

"Louder Noona." Jimin said, gently massaging the already reddening hand print on your ass. "I can't hear you."

"Yes Jimin, Noona was bad." You said. Jimin smiled as he ran his hand over your skin to the other cheek.

"Does Noona need a spanking?" Jimin asked, gently squeezing your ass and teasing you to no end.

"Yes Jimin-ah!" He didn't let you finish that time before he slapped you again, hard. He repeated this a few times until your cheeks were bright pink and your slit was dripping.

"Oh, look at how wet Noona is for me." Jimin said, coming around you to gently push you back to sit on your heels. "Stay right there." He instructed and you listened. Jimin watched as your eyes glinted with lust at the sight of his bulge straining against his underwear. "Does Noona want to suck me off?" Jimin asked.

"Please!" You whined, gripping the sheets with anticipation.

Jimin slowly pulled down his underwear, not taking his eyes off your eyes, which were glued to his crotch. He watched with pleasure as you whined at the sight of him, pressing your thighs together and arching your back. He crawled and settled in front of you, taking in your naked form. He waited one more moment before giving you the okay to move, and let out a loud moan when you instantly dove down on his cock. "Fuck." Jimin threw his head back on the pillows and started moaning under your touch. He felt you grip the base of his length and run your tongue all the way from the base to the tip before wrapping your lips are the head. He picked his head up to watch you, hands gripping the sheets. Your back was arched beautifully, and when he glanced behind you as you bobbed your head, he could see your cheeks spread in the mirror on the opposite wall. Jimin saw the pink of your dripping heat clenching as you hollowed out your cheeks on his cock and he lost his shit. "Fuck (y/n) I want you to ride me right now." Jimin said, dropping the act.

He watched as you pulled off of him with a lewd pop. "Wait...really?"

"Yes, please come here." Jimin said as he propped himself up on his elbows. He was about to reach for you when he saw your expression and felt the atmosphere change. He sat up quickly and touched your shoulder. "Hey are you okay? Did I go too far?"

"What? No, you're fine." You said, sitting back on your heels. "Its just...I don't really like being on top. I'm too heavy."

Jimin frowned. "Why would you even think that? I can handle it babe, it'll be really hot."

"Well... Feng used to say I was crushing him." You admitted, looking away form Jimin. Hearing this made him hate your ex even more then he already did, which he didn't think was possible.

"Oh jagiya..." He leaned forward and pulled you to him, wrapping his arms around you as he connected your lips. The kiss was soft and reassuring. He tried to convey all the love he felt for you in that kiss, and to give you the confidence you deserved. He leaned the two of you back slowly into a lying position and hooked a hand under one of your legs, pulling it over himself until you were straddling him. He could feel you starting to tense up so he slipped a hand between your legs and over your heat. "It's okay Noona." He started to rub your clit, pulling a whine from you parted lips. "I want you to ride me."

Jimin watched you pull back and look at him for reassurance. He nodded at you, taking your hand from his chest and kissing it sweetly. Jimin laid back all the way as you gently pushed his chest and scooted lower down his body until you were hovering over is cock. He bit his lip with anticipation as you gripped his member and slid it up to your heat. Jimin gripped your hips and guided you down over his length, both of you letting out a moan as you settled down onto him. You placed your hands on Jimin's chest and slowly started to move up and down. "Jimin-ah."

As he watched you move he got an idea. "You look so good bouncing on my cock, Noona." This got the reaction from you that he wanted. Your whole demeanor changed at the dirty talk and you leaned forward to kiss Jimin hard while rolling your hips. He reached back and slapped your ass, hard, and you immediately clenched around him. "Shit, Noona, ride me like the dirty girl you are." He smacked you again and you practically screamed in pleasure. Jimin was going out of this mind, watching your breasts bounce as you slammed up and down on top of him with your hands gripping his shoulders. Jimin reached up and held your breasts, playing with your nipples. "You fuck me so good Noona, I'm gonna cum."

"Cum deep inside me baby." You said in a high pitched whine. Jimin suddenly reached down to still your hips so he could thrust into you from underneath, needing to go faster. You were so close to your release and you started clenching around him, increasing his pleasure tenfold. "Fuck Jimin, don't stop."

You reached your orgasm before Jimin did and he had to hold you up as your legs shook. Two more thrusts and Jimin was shooting this seed into you and crying out. "Ah, Noona!" He continued to pump until he was done, the two of you taking a moment just to slow your breathing. As he pulled out he watched his cum spill out of you and onto his stomach. Damn... that was really fucking hot. You crawled and laid down next to Jimin, still trying to catch your breath. "Stay here." Jimin said, getting up and going to the bathroom to get a wet towel. He carefully wiped his stomach clean before coming back over to the bed and cleaning you up as well, placing a soft kiss on your inner thigh. He tossed the towel aside and pulled on his underwear before coming back to lay next to you under the covers. Jimin propped himself up on an elbow so he could look at you.

"Do you realize I've cum like three times today?" You asked, looking at him with disbelief. "I feel like a fifteen year old boy."

"You're so cute." Jimin said with a big smile, tracing patterns on your soft skin. "Did...did Feng really say you were too big to be on top?" Jimin asked. You nodded and looked away, pulling the sheets higher up your chest. Seeing the hurt on your face killed Jimin, and he reached over and turned your head back to look at him. "(Y/n) look at me. I don't know what the hell is wrong with him, but you are definitely not too big. You're perfect."

He leaned over and started placing kisses all over your face, making you giggle. "Jimin stop!" You said with a smile, trying to push him back enough to have some space.

"NEVER! Not until you realize how much I love you just the way you are!" He started pecking at your neck and and tickling you under your chin.

You started to squirm and and tried to fight him off, but he was much stronger then you. "Okay! Okay you win!"

"Say it!" Jimin said, pulling back to look down at you.

"You love me just the way I am!"

"There, that wasn't so hard was it?" Jimin asked as he laid back down next to you and started tracing patterns on your skin again. The two of you laid there for a little while in silence, your eyes on Jimin's face and his on your soft skin as you started to get goosebumps. "So (y/n), you're pretty kinky huh."

You laughed at his sudden change and shrugged. "What can I say, I know what I like. And I haven't heard you complaining."

"So there's the Noona thing. You're clearly into spanking. A little sub/dom play...and I think I can add dirty talk to the list?" Jimin said, checking them off on his fingers. "Anything else I need to know about?"

You laughed at him but Jimin saw a blush creep up your cheeks. "I think that's all you need to know about for now."

"Aw, come on (y/n)! Tell me! Is it bad?" Jimin was getting too excited. "ARE YOU A FURRY?!"

"Alright, thats it, we're breaking up." You said, rolling over to tun off the lamp.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Jimin yelled as the two of you were plunged into darkness. He came up behind you and held you close to his chest. "You're never getting rid of me Noona." he whispered, pressing a kiss to the back of your head.

"Goodnight Jimin." You whispered, reaching to hold his hand. "I love you, you weirdo."

"I love you too, jagi."

________

The rest of the week went rather smoothly as the opening night of the tour approached. Everyone on the Big Hit staff was working hard to make sure that the boys had everything they needed to make this tour the best one yet. The songs were choreographed, the tour outfits altered and hemmed, the sound equipment set up and tested, the lighting finalized and confetti cannons prepped. All that was left was to actually start the tour.

Opening day you woke up alone in your hotel room. You had gotten used to waking up next to Jimin, and it worried you for a moment when you saw he wasn't there. Then you remembered he and the other boys had gone out last night alone as part of a tradition. You sat up in bed and reached over for your phone to text him.

Y/N (8:47 am) Good morning babe! I missed waking up next to you :(

You set our phone on the bed and reached for the landline to call down for some room service. After you had ordered your breakfast you got out of bed and hopped in the shower, washing your hair, shaving your legs, and applying a face mask. When you got out of the bathroom you pulled on your robe right as there was a knock on your door. "Coming!" You called. You quickly made your way over to the door. "You can put the tray on the-"

"Hey jagiya!" Jimin practically yelled in your face.

"Jesus Christ!" You clutched the doorframe for support. "I thought you were room service."

"Nope, just your super hot sexy boyfriend Jimin." He said, pushing past you to enter the room. "I really like the look you got going there." He gestured to your robe, face mask, and hair up in a towel.

"Oh shut it." You said as you closed the door. "I didn't know you were coming down, I figured you'd be passed out and hungover after last night."

"Well I did text you back like 6 times but you didn't respond." Jimin said as he lounged on your bed. "Besides, I was awoken by Namjoon's snoring at like seven am. We all crashed in his and Jin's room after we got back from the bar. Man I swear, all of them are such lightweights."

"Jimin we've all seen you get drunk off your ass." You walked into the bathroom and turned on the faucet, getting ready to wash your face. Jimin followed, hopping up on to the counter next to you.

"Hey at least I can make it home without passing out on the train. Unlike Hobi."

"Oh no." You said, giving him an understanding look. "That bad?"

"Yep." He continued as you bent over to start washing the mask off of your face. "He literally only had one beer. And I'd say the only other member who can drink more then me is Yoongi-hyung." Jimin leaned back and looked off into the distance fondly. "He and I went shot for shot once. I only lost by one."

Just as you were patting dry your face there was a knock on the door again. "Now that has to be my breakfast, its been like half an hour already."

"I got it babe." He said, hopping off the counter and kissing your freshly dried cheek on the way out. You smiled as you heard him open the door and take the tray from the attendant, muttering a soft "Thank you," in english as they left. You pulled the towel off your head and scrunched some moose into your hair before coming out of the bathroom, only to find Jimin digging into your pancakes.

"Jimin!" You scolded, coming over to hit him and get him off of your food.

"I'm sorry, I was hungry!" He said, his cheeks stuffed and a sheepish grin on his face.

"Well I WAS gonna share with you, but I don't think I will anymore." You said with a scowl.

"Aw Noona I'm sorry. Please share your food with me." Jimin gave you his best pout. "Please."

"Fine." You said as you pulled the tray back in-between you two. "You know I can't resist those pouty lips."

You both ate quietly for a while, enjoying the food and each other's company. For breakfast you had ordered pancakes, eggs, bacon, an english muffin, and a bowl of strawberries. Jimin reached across the tray and fed you a strawberry cutely, making you giggle. "I love seeing you barefaced (y/n)."

"Ugh no, I have such red cheeks." You said, scrunching your nose and shaking your head.

"I like it jagi, you're like my little strawberry." Jimin said. You raised an eyebrow at him. "Okay, more like my big juicy strawberry." He said, making you laugh. Jimin reached over and pushed some of your hair off your shoulder. He held your face for a moment and smiled at you so softly that you leaned in and gently pressed your lips to his. It was such a sweet moment and you felt your heart swell with warmth. Jimin moved his hand to your neck then your shoulder, pulling away suddenly. "Wait, are you naked under your robe?"

"Wow Jimin, way to ruin the mood." You pushed this hand off and hopped up from the bed.

"Aw come on Noona, come here and kiss me." Jimin said, whipping out his pout again.

"Nope, not this morning Jimin! We have to be at the stadium in an hour for the interviews today, and I will NOT be the reason you are late." You ignored his huff of protest and went to the closet to pick out your clothes.

"But (y/n)..." Jimin continued to pout, flopping back onto your bed.

"Hey, if you wanted to have sex you should've come over last night when I texted you." You pulled out a tight red peplum dress and held it up in front of you. "Do you think this will work for today?"

Jimin sat up quickly when he saw the dress. "Wow."

"Too much?" You turned back to the closet to look for something else.

"What, no." Jimin hopped up and came over to the closet. "The red one, wear the red one Noona." He took the dress from you and carefully laid it out on the bed.

"Okay, calm down." You giggled at him. "Hey, I have an idea. Why don't you pick out my outfit while I do my makeup?"

Jimin's face lit up. "Ooo Noona you're gonna look so good today." He said, jumping up and pushing you into the bathroom. "You get ready and I'll come get you when I'm done!"

"Why can't I get ready out here while you pick out the rest?" You asked, standing in the threshold to the bathroom.

"I need to concentrate and you would distract me. Now put on your face!" And with that he shut the door on you. You rolled your eyes but couldn't help but smile at how excited he was. You knew Jimin loved fashion and he was definitely getting a kick out of helping dress you. You put on some music on your phone and quickly got to work with your makeup. You got all your bases on and did your eyebrows before moving on to a mild smokey eye, nothing too intense. You put on your moonlight highlighter, attached your eyelashes and were about to put on your red matte lip when Jimin knocked on the door. "Babe, can I come in?"

"Yes." You called. He opened the door as you carefully ran the lipstick around your mouth, slightly over drawing to make your lips look fuller. When you were done you turned to Jimin and smiled. "What do you think?"

"...wow. How did you do that in twenty minutes?" Jimin's eyes were wide with awe as you fluffed your hair.

"I've been doing this for a while, babe. I just need to seal this real quick and I'll be done." You said, picking up your setting spray.

"Okay I'll be out here." Jimin said. "I'd kiss you but I don't want to mess up your lipstick." He exited the bathroom again but left the door open for you.

You quickly sprayed your face, fanning yourself so it would dry faster. You turned the light off as you left and walked over to Jimin who was standing patiently by the bed. "So Jiminie, what am I wearing today?"

He quickly jumped up and sat you down in the chair by the desk. "Okay so I wanna do this by dressing you one piece at a time.

"Jimin, is this just some convoluted way to get me to take my clothes off?" You crossed your arms over your chest and glared at him.

"Yes." Jimin said, unashamed. "Now get over here and strip."

"Oh my god." You showed no signs of getting up so Jimin came over and pulled you out of the chair. "No funny business okay? My face is too beat."

"Alright, alright." He reached down and picked up a black lace bra and handed it to you. "I like this one." He said a little sheepishly. You finally dropped your robe and took the bra from Jimin as he shamelessly oogled you.

"Stop staring at me and hand me my underwear." You said, hitting his arm.

"Oh yeah, about that. I find this dress would be best worn... without panties." Jimin said, managing to keep a straight face.

"You've got to be kidding me." You said walking over to the drawer with your underwear. "First of all NEVER call them 'panties' again, and second of all, I can't wear a dress with no underwear!"

Jimin came over and caught your wrists in his before you could grab a thong. "Babe here me out." He released your wrists and moved he's hands down to your bare hips. "I will be dying all day knowing you're not wearing anything under your dress." You considered this for a moment as Jimin reached around and gently squeezed your ass. Damn him, he knows how to make me cave.

"Fine." You said as Jimin let out a whoop and ran over to get the dress. "But if I ask for a quickie later because you got me all worked up, you better deliver."

"Oh no, what an awful punishment." Jimin said with sarcasm, helping you step into the dress. He helped you shimmy it up and zip it. "Damn babe, your ass looks amazing."

"Jimin what is up with you today?" You asked, turning to look at him.

"Ugh, its all Yoongi's fault. He won't stop talking about how hot you are!"

"Yeah he is kinda obsessed with me." You said as Jimin walked back to the bed. "But like I'm weirdly okay with it?"

"Here put this on." Jimin handed you your jean jacket and you pulled it on over the dress. "It really doesn't bother you when he says stuff like that?"

"I mean...not really. He's like me that way. When I have hot friends I'm always telling them how attractive they are. And I have been known to tell them that I wanna bang them." Jimin handed you a black belt which you hooked high on your waist. "Why, does it make you uncomfortable?"

"I don't know."

"Do you want me to talk to him?" You asked.

"Nah it's okay." Jimin said. "Now, back to the task at hand. Here are some black lace socks, that match your bra I might add, and your sneaker wedges."

"Jesus babe, you're great at this." You said, taking a seat and pulling on your socks and shoes. You stood up and did a little turn. "So, how do I look?"

"Hmmm...its missing something." Jimin held his chin as he looked at you. "Oh! I know what you need." He walked over to your dresser and grabbed a chocker with a diamond hanging off it. Your favorite one in fact. "Here, put this on." You fastened the clasp and then stood back so Jimin could look at you.

"So? Do I get the Jimin stamp of approval?" You asked, holding out your arms.

He came over and placed a soft kiss on your forehead. "Pyang! Approved. That was my stamp."

"That was really cute." you said, giving Jimin a soft kiss before walking over to grab your bag and phone. "So, you ready?"

"Yep! Lets go. I just wanna change really quick before we head out." Jimin said, following you out the door.

"Why? You already look great babe."

"Yeah, but now I wanna match my Noona." he said, putting an arm around you and kissing you on top of the head as you made your way down the hallway.

_________

Jimin held onto the car door as the van took another sharp turn. "Aigoo. (Y/n) are you okay?" You nodded, but he could see the anxiety in your expression. He turned and reached an arm around your shoulder to hold you steady.

When Jimin had finally convinced you to ride in the same van to the arena today he hadn't anticipated the paparazzi actually following them by car. The driver and bodyguard were in the front trying to navigate around all the paps, and when they finally pulled onto the street of the stadium you gasped.

"H-holy shit." You gaped at the sight of thousands of fans crowding the street, holding signs and screaming as the rushed towards the van. Jimin held you close and the other boys all squirmed in their seats, nervousness filling the air. A hush fell over everyone as the driver carefully made his way through the crowd towards the stadium gate. "Oh god, oh god, oh god."

The boy's bodyguard Jinyong turned around in his seat. "We're gonna get as close as possible, but we still have to get all of you through the gate. (Y/n) you can stay in the van with the driver while I get the guys through the gate."

"No, I don't want her to stay here and possibly get mobbed." Jimin said, squeezing your hand.

"Jimin, it's okay, I'll be fine-" You protested, but Jimin saw the worry on your face.

"No jagi, I want you to stay with us and Jinyong. Please?" He kissed you reassuringly on the forehead and you nodded.

"Alright then, everyone get ready to move quickly, security is gonna open the gate enough for you to get through and shut it right behind us." Jinyong said.

"Ugh, I'm too hungover for this." Hobi groaned from the back seat.

Jimin undid his seatbelt and grabbed his bag, one hand never leaving yours. As they parked by the gate, the security swarmed the van to try and hold the crowd back. Jinyong quickly jumped out and opened the side door. As soon as it did everyone was met with deafening screams. The boys quickly started darting out one by one. Jimin watched as Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hobi, and Tae quickly made it to the gate with Jinyong's help. Jungkook hopped out next and to Jimin's surprise turned around to help you out of the van. Jungkook took the hand you gave him and Jimin followed closely behind, holding your other hand. He looked around as you made your way to the gate, Jinyong close behind, and saw lots of hands and eager screaming faces around the security holding back the crowd. Just as you were passing through the gate, a few fans broke through the line of security and bolted straight for Jimin. He squeezed himself through the space just as they shut and locked it. Jimin turned and watched as the fans rammed into the fence, inches from where he was just standing. In the background the van slowly pulled away, and Jimin turned back around as everyone made their way quickly inside.

"Alright, is everyone okay?" Jimin asked, turning to look at the group. "I had a little bit of a close call just now." He stopped dead however when he saw your face. "(Y/n) are you okay?" You just stared back at him with a wild expression as you began to hyperventilate, tears running down your face. "Oh my god, (y/n) whats happening?"

Yoongi came over quickly and took your hand. "(Y/n) look at me. Are you having an anxiety attack?" Jimin watched as you nodded unable to speak, still trying to get your breathing under control. "Alright, lets find you a chair and some water." He turned back to look at Jimin. "Jimin, come help me get (y/n) to the dressing room."

Jimin came over and took your hand, quickly following Yoongi's lead. Everyone moved with you to the dressing room, which thankfully wasn't far away. Once inside, Jinyong left to go find the driver and the rest of the boys started to hover around where you were seated on the couch, trying desperately to calm down. Jungkook came over and handed you a water bottle while Jimin gently rubbed your back, hoping it would help you calm down.

"Are you okay?" V asked.

"Do you need anything else?" Jin asked.

"Guys, lets give her some space." Yoongi said, motioning for the the boys to back away from you. "Jimin's got this."

Except Jimin didn't feel like he had it at all. He had basically just watched Yoongi take charge of the whole situation. All he had done was watch nervously and hold your hand. Jimin stayed by your side and watched as you slowly calmed down, chugging the water and getting your breathing under control. Jimin continued to rub circles on your back for several minutes, and he felt relieved when you finally sat up and looked at him. "Hey jagi, how are you feeling?"

You reached over and snuggled close to Jimin's chest. "I'm doing better now." Jimin held you close and waited for you to say something else. "I'm sorry that you had to see that."

"What? Don't apologize (y/n). It's okay." Jimin kissed the top of your head. "I was just worried about you."

"I know. I didn't think you would ever have to see me have an anxiety attack, I haven't had one since I got on my medication. But I guess the mob of fans triggered me." You pulled back from Jimin and leaned against the back of the couch. "Ugh, I hate when this happens in front of other people. I'm sure the guys are freaked out."

"(Y/n) it's fine. Yeah we were a little caught off guard, and I was worried about you, but that's just because I didn't know what was happening. Now I know." Jimin said, squeezing your hand and leaning over to kiss you on the cheek. "But Yoongi-hyung knew exactly what he was doing, he took over the situation so quickly." Jimin looked down at his lap.

"What's wrong Jimin?" You asked, noticing his defeated expression.

"I....I felt useless."

You looked over at him with a frown. "Jimin, you were not useless." You took his hand and he looked up at you. "You did exactly what I needed. You stayed with me, you held my hand, you rubbed my back, and you waited for me to calm down. Thats all I could ask for."

"Really?" He asked.

"Yes baby. It helped me so much just to have you by my side. Thank you for being here." You leaned over and kissed him gently on the lips, making sure not to get any lipstick on him. Jimin reached up and pushed some hair behind your ear when you pulled back. "How's my makeup? Is it wrecked?"

"Actually, it's completely perfect. Like, not a single smudge." Jimin said as he held your face still.

"Damn, gotta love setting spray." You said, letting out a deep sigh and leaning your head back onto the couch. "Alright babe, I'll be okay. You can go get ready for your interviews."

Jimin got up but turned back to you. "Jagi...will you come with me?"

"To the interviews?" You asked in disbelief.

"Just to be in the room." He pulled you up from the couch. "I don't want to leave you here after what just happened."

"Jimin, I told you, I'm fine now-"

"I know, and I believe you. But I'm not okay. I'll feel better if I can look over at you during the interviews from behind the camera." He placed a hand on your cheek. "Please (Y/n)?"

You looked into Jimin's eyes for a moment before letting out a sigh. "Alright. But I don't want you doing something dumb like pulling me on camera okay?"

Jimin held up his right hand and said "I swear I won't do anything dumb."

"Okay then, I'll come." You said, grabbing your phone out of your bag and slipping it into your jacket pocket. "Now lets go, we have like five minutes."

"Thank you (y/n)!" he said, showering your face with kisses.

"Jimin stop, you're gonna mess up my makeup!"

________

You stood in the corner as the crew was setting everything up and getting the boys mic'd. You were quietly watching Jimin struggle with his mic pack when Yoongi came over to you. "I didn't know you had anxiety."

You looked back at him with furrowed brows. "Uh, yeah."

"Me too." Yoongi said, surprising you.

"...thats why you knew what to do when I was freaking out." You realized.

"Yeah. I've been diagnosed for a few years now, been on and off meds. It's been a real struggle." Yoongi leaned back against the wall next to you and observed the room. "And I'm not gonna ask if you're okay cause I know how annoying that can be."

"Thank you." You said with a sigh of relief. "I know everyone means well, but it's hard to answer that over and over."

"Honestly. The guys know about me but we don't really talk about it."

"I've only told a few people myself, and most of them are in this room." You said, gesturing. "But I guess everyone knows now."

"Hey, I know it sucks when it happens in public, but I promise you don't need to worry about the guys. We all care about you very much (y/n). You're a great person and a great partner for Jimin." Yoongi said. You were moved by how sincere he was being and started to tear up a little.

"Thank you so much Yoongi." You said smiling at him.

"Anytime (y/n)." He surprised you again by reaching over and embracing you. "I'm always here if you need me." And with that he let go and went to sit down in front of the camera with the others.

You looked over and saw Jimin staring at you with a concerned look, but you smiled big at him and gave a thumbs up. Jimin returned your smile and sent you some finger hearts. You were about to take a seat and watch the interview start when a staff member came over to you "(Y/n), we need to ask you for a huge favor. The interpreter we hired for the in-ears didn't show, and we need someone besides Namjoon who can translate."

You looked back at him in surprise, but found yourself nodding your head yes. As you followed the staff member back over to the sound table you looked over and found Jimin giving you a confused look. You just shrugged at him as you're seated at the table and given headphones with a microphone. Seeing this, Jimin hoped up immediately and came over. "Whats going on (y/n)?"

"Um, the translator never showed so they asked me to fill in?" You stated it like a question, still unsure what you were doing.

"Are you okay? Can you do this?" Jimin asked in a low voice, squeezing your shoulder.

"Um, I think so? I mean, I don't think I have a choice at this point, they're about to start." You looked over to where the director was motioning for Jimin to return to his seat.

"Okay well if you need anything just say it into the microphone and I'll make sure you're okay, okay?" He said as he made his way back over to his chair.

You nodded as someone came over and turned your mic on and motioned for you to test it. "Hey guys, can you hear me?"

The boys turned their attention to you, surprised but nodding. Jungkook gave you a thumbs up. The director moved back behind the camera and asked if everyone was ready. It was stated that they were, and with that the interviews started.

* * * * *

You were surprised how well the day went, considering how rough it started. You ended up translating for all the interviews that were filmed, and you did a damn good job if you said so yourself. When the last interview was over, the host took a selfie with a few of the boys. You and Jungkook were talking with his arm around your shoulder when you looked over right as she look the picture. You couldn't be sure but you thought you saw yourself get captured. "This is going on Twitter!" she said. You shrugged it off however and continued helping the staff pack up the sound equipment.

After the members where done thanking everyone for their hard work and the interviewers had left, they started filling out and Jimin came over and gave you a kiss. "You did a great job (y/n), I'm so impressed that you interpreted all that for us." He held your hand as you made your way out into the hall and towards the dressing room.

"I know, I impressed myself." You squeezed his hand. You made it back to the room to find the other guys already getting ready for the concert. "Damn, it's later then I thought. You better go babe." You said. Jimin kissed your forehead before making his way over to the stylist chair to get his hair and makeup done.

You made your way over to the couch to relax. All that translating had made your brain hurt. You laid there for a while, and eventually pulled out your phone to check for messages when saw a twitter notification. You had reactivated your account only a few days ago. 'Your handle is trending worldwide.' You froze. What the fuck, what do you mean my twitter handle is trending worldwide? You immediately opened the app and thats when you saw it. Is @NotSoTinyDancer92 really dating BTS' Jungkook? Here's the proof! Your heart sank as you saw the top tweet, a link to a tabloid article. You clicked the link and opened the article to find multiple pictures of you and Jungkook. Pictures of the two of you walking arm and arm in the street, of you holding hands on the train, of Jungkook giving you his jacket. You kept scrolling. Pictures of him helping you out of the van today. The picture the interviewer just took of you standing in the back of their photo. And the ones taken of you months ago when you went for sushi. Suddenly you are scrolling to the comments section. That was a huge mistake. The hate started jumping out at you.

-Who's that fat bitch with Kookie? Why would he even date someone like that?

-She's fucking white, wtf Jungkook? Date a Korean!

-What a whore!

-Isn't that their choreographer? why the hell is she doing a band member? She must be taking advantage of him

-Ew, JK can do SO much better then her. He's so hot, it has to be a pity thing.

It went on and on and on.

You stood up almost involuntarily, trying to stagger out of the room, but you started hyperventilating loudly. Wheezing. Your eyes were wide as you made eye contact with Jimin in the mirror. His expression immediately changed to one of despair and he rushed over to you, practically running over his stylist. "(Y/n) what is it? What happened?" But you couldn't answer him. You could barely breathe. You felt your chest constricting and your knees gave out.

Jungkook came over just in time to help Jimin catch you, both of them setting you back down on the couch. Jungkook noticed you were still holding your phone. He took it from you and scrolled, brow furrowing as he looked at the screen. "Guys, we have a problem."

_______

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

152K 5.8K 46
29 year old Y/N, goes on a series of failed blind dates. Her father is determined to marry her off asap. She is beautiful, sexy, smart, funny, caring...
145K 4.4K 22
where jimin moves to a different highschool to find new friends, new life, a lover... warnings- -some cursing (not much) -smut (they suck) -top yoong...
143K 4.2K 34
What will happen when a innocent angle y/n will bumb into a mafia leader and later other mafia's get obsessed with her and want to maker her there's...
220K 8.9K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...