My Brother's Best Friend

By bigmamajay

How would you feel if someone you haven't seen your brother death coming back into your life. After all the u... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7

Part 3

213 2 0
By bigmamajay

"It can't be." he whisper as I just look at him.

"HOW?" he yells as his eyes water.

I bite my lip to stop myself from crying.

"H-he was killed." I say as he stares at me.

"What day was he killed?" he ask with watery eyes.

"April 30."I say.

Alexander puts his head in his hands as he sobs quietly. I put my brother's urn on the coffee table as I rub Alexander's back.

"That's the month my daughter was murdered." he say more to himself.

I stay quiet as he stop sobbing. He looks up at me as he stares at my face.

"Can you take your make-up off plz." he say as I nod.

I walk up to my bedroom as I take all my make-up off and I change into some comfortable clothes.

I pull on some short as I walk downstairs to Alexander staring at my brother's urn. I sit next to him as he stares at my face. He smiles as some tears spill out his eyes.

"she looks just like you." he say as keeps looking at me.

"You remember me now?" I ask as he just smiles.

He nods his head as I smile a lil.

I stand up and I walk to the tv stand picking up a picture frame. I sit back next to him as I hand it to him. He smiles as he stares at the picture.

"She got your hair and eyebrows." he say as I chuckle.

"She mostly looks like her father." I say as he smiles touching the frame.

"I miss her." I say as he look at me.

"That's why you became cold." he say as I shrud my shoulder.

"Somethings makes us so depressed that it changes you." I say as he nods his head.

He looks at me and chuckle as I smile at him.

"What?" I say as he looks at me again.

"I'm sorry for cussing you out." he say as I chuckle.

"Don't worry about that you'll still cuss me out." I say as we both laugh.

We smile at each other as we realize that we might become friends again.

-1 year later-

I walk out my car as I go to the elevator.

I put my hand on the scanner as the doors open. I walk in and press the 16th floor.

The elevator goes up as I smile at the picture on my phone.

I remind myself to never let Alexander to use my phone. The elevator dings as I get off the elevator looking at my phone. I bump into something as I look up at Alexander.

"Oh hey." I say as he smiles at me.

He takes my hand and make me twirl as he looks at my outfit.

"Nice." he say making me laugh.

I walk to my office as he trails behind me.

"What's on the agenda Boss?" he ask as I just chuckle.

Ever since he remembered who I was last year he's been the Alexander I knew as a teenager, childish. We got to get to know what we was up to in our years apart.

I found out he been modeling with Guess with some singer chick.

He said he said to stop since he had to run the company with his father. I on the other hand had just been working. He realized because of our daughter, Destiny, and my brother death, it took a big toll on me in life.

I wasn't the giddiest girl like I was, I wasn't the funniest girl ever. I was just a woman that work 7 days a week. I sit at my desk as Alexander sits on my desk.

"You don't have to work 7 days a week Paris." he say as I just start my work.

My office door bust open as Monique walk in.

"MY BITCH!" she yells as me and Alexander just look at her.

"Oh, hey Alexey. she says as she hug Alexander.

"What you want Mo?" I say as I don't look at her.

"Bitch I know you didn't forget." she say as I groan.

I look at her as she looks at me with a serious face.

"Just tell me I'm busy." I say as she looks at me pissed.

"What today is Paris?" she ask as I look at my phone.

"August 15."I say as I look at her with my hands folded.

"You got to be fucking kidding me." she say as I just looks at her.

"IT'S YOUR 25TH BIRTHDAY." she say as Alexander looks at me.

"I know." I say as she looks at me.

"You need to celebrate." she say as I keep a blank face.

"It's just another day telling me 'hey you lived for 25 year congrats.'" I say as she looks at me with pity.

"Paris." she say as I just stare at her.

"You know the main reason I don't celebrate my day of life." I say as she looks at me with sad eyes.

"Destiny." Alexander say as I just look down.

"It's because her birthday was just yesterday isn't it?" he say as I just look at him.

"How you know about her Garcia. Monique say defending me.

"Hes Destiny father." I say as her mouth shapes to a 'o'.

"It's because yesterday she would have made 9." he say as I look at my laptop.

I start typing as Alexander gets off my desk. I start my work again as Alexander takes my laptop away.

"Give me my laptop." I say with seriousness in my voice."

No." he says as he closes it.

"Garcia give me my fucking laptop." I say as I walk closer to him.

"Paris I'm not about to let you waste your birthday in this room." he say as I bite my lip.

"Give me my damn laptop." I say as he looks at me with a serious face.

"Just because of our daughter death that shouldn't stop you from living your damn life Paris. You know that she'll be sad to know her mommy is living her fucking life in a damn four wall room." he say pissed.

My eyes water as I walk to him faster.

"GIVE ME MY LAPTOP!"I yell as tear roll down my face.

"You know she hates when you don't have fun Paris. he say as I get to him.

I reach for my laptop as he moves away from me. He puts it on the highest of my bookshelves as I groan.

"Alexander just give me my laptop plz. I say as tears roll down my face.

"No, youre going to celebrate your birthday. "he say as I sit on the floor putting my head in my hands.

I get up as I run to my bathroom in my office locking it.

"open the door Paris." Alexander say as he bangs on it.

I go into the cabinet as I grab the knife with dried blood on it.

He bangs harder as I roll up my sleeve. I take the knife as Alexander bangs the door hard making it move a lil. I hurry up and I start cutting my arm.

Blood starts coming out my arm as soon as Alexander knocks the door off its hinges making the door open hitting the wall.

I put the knife on the counter as Alexander looks at me. He look at my arm then the knife on the counter with my blood on it.

He looks at me again as I just stare at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.9K 2.7K 44
" here I am again , with the same person... same situation but will it turn out the same as before or will we get our happy ending " and if I don't g...
2.5K 670 13
A person in his one eventful life goes through a lot of emotions and feels each of them with a different bond. Unconditional love for family, unwaver...
5.1K 94 19
James' brother and sister finally get to the wwe and they make friends and when they introduce him to them, he gets along with one specific person mo...
580 5 43
I'm in love with my best friend's brother and she is in love with mine. But neither one of them know it yet. There are troubles ahead of us, but we w...