dEVIL {h.s. au}

Par InfiniteHStyles

"You know, most of us are just fallen angels, but some of us were just born in Hell," His deep voice utters... Plus

dEVIL
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
published

Chapter Twenty Eight

38.6K 1.6K 1.3K
Par InfiniteHStyles

"You saw them and didn't even tell us?" I practically shout, and I'm not sure if I'm more mad that Harry hid this information or that he hid it from me.

"Like I said, I thought Dylan would say something." Harry shrugs, leaning back in his chair.

"Who was going to tell me?"

"I don't know, Tabitha. Stop making this a big deal when it's not."

"Can you two shut up?" Liam slams his fist against the table, making my heart stop.

"Tell her it's not a big deal." 

"Tell him that it is!" 

"I feel like I'm just a babysitter!" Liam shouts and the room falls silent, "Where is Dylan?"

"Probably in his room crying because he can't get with Tabitha." Harry laughs, and I shoot him a glare.

"Why can't he get with me?" If Harry told Dylan about us, I really will run away.

"Right now he needs to stay focused."

"Am I the only one who isn't a horny immature bastard?" Liam shoots us daggers, so I stare down at my burrito.

"They're obviously staying true on their threat for tomorrow. I mean, they're here." Harry begins and the energy shifts.

"What are we going to do?" I ask, taking a bite of my burrito. They both stare at me, but I just shrug. Just because they don't need food doesn't mean I don't.

"You know what we're going to do. We're ready." Liam nods.

"I'm still nervous."

"Did Liam ever tell you about his abilities?" 

"No, why?"

"He can make any weapon appear. If he needs a knife to kill demons, he can make it appear in his hand. It's amazing and time saving." Harry talks in awe.

"Yeah, so don't worry." Liam places his hand over mine, but he quickly retracts it when sauce from the burrito gets on his hand.

"Can you guys put this stuff in the refridgerator?" I point to my food, and when they nod, I stand and leave.

I softly knock on Dylan's door and walk in. He's laying on his bed, staring at a piece of paper, and many more lay around him. He doesn't even look at me when I enter the room. I sit beside him on the bed, and he finally glances at me.

"What's wrong?" I look at all the papers and realize they're all the plans we've come up with.

"I'm just going over this stuff."

"Why? You already know it all."

"I've dealt with these demons before, Tabitha." He sighs and puts the paper down with the rest.

"What do you mean?"

"The ones that Harry and I saw today used to torture me."

"I still don't understand." I furrow my brows and make myself more comfortable on the bed. I might be in here longer than I expected.

"All the things that we told you about last night, well, they can be even worse than that. In Hell, some demons torture souls until they agree to become like them." 

"They did that to you?" My mind reels from this information.

"Yeah. They were the ones in charge." He stares at his hands, rubbing them together.

"So, are you, like, a real demon?" 

"Yes, Tabitha." He glances up at me, laughing, and I smile.

"But you weren't always one, right?"

"Correct. I think after fifty years of torture I gave in."

"Do you regret it?"

"No. It was awful being tortured every single moment. Besides, now I have all these powers, and I've realized how great it feels to get all my secretive pleasures out." 

"So, you'd rather be a demon than an angel?"

"I don't know how that all works, so I can't answer, but I do enjoy how I am." His eyes drift behind me, locked on a thought.

"What supernatural creatures are actually real?" 

"Every single one you've ever had a nightmare about and more."

"Wow. I'm so glad to have that knowledge, Dylan." We both laugh, and his eyes become more focused on me.

"Anyway, I need to keep going over these." He glances at the papers surrounding him.

"Should I be studying?" Nerves begin to fill every pore of my body.

"Honestly, yeah. It's going to be awful."

"How?"

"They're merciless, and they want you dead. I bet they're going to put up one hell of a fight." He sighs, looking at me with sorrowful eyes.

"Am I going to die?" I whisper, remembering the image of me with my head cut off.

"Just go look over the plans." He says and picks up a piece of paper.

I sit on his bed for a few more minutes, not saying anything, just being with him. My body doesn't quite know how to move. I finally pick myself up and go into the kitchen, but neither Harry or Liam are in here. Not this again. 

I make my way into my bedroom, where I find Harry sitting on the floor, and just like Dylan, he is surrounded by papers. He glances up at me, his eyes lingering on mine. 

"Hey." I breathe, my heart picking up speed for some reason.

"Do you want to look these over with me?" 

"Yeah." I tip toe around the papers and sit down beside him.

"What did you talk to Dylan about?" He asks, not looking up from the papers in his hand.

"He told me that these demons have tortured him before."

"Bloody hell."

"What?" 

"He's scared of them because of that. There are many more things that make them fearful. Demons that carry out what he went through aren't that scary." He explains, rubbing his bottom lip with his thumb.

"How would you know?"

"That used to be my job." He says, and all the breath in my lungs is crushed out. He used to spend every moment torturing souls until they became like him. 

"Were you forced to do it?" I give him the benefit of the doubt, hoping he had no choice to partake in that horrible act.

"At the beginning, but I didn't stop when I could have." 

"That's terrible. It's absolutely horrible." 

"Stop making me seem like a nice guy." He finally looks at me, his brows knitted together.

"I'm not."

"Then why are you so shocked that I, a demon, would torture souls?" He raises an accusing eyebrow at me.

"Sometimes I forget you're what you are. Sue me." 

"I hope that's not what influenced you to do what we did last night." 

"Of course not."

"So, if Hailee were still alive, you would tell her that you let a demon finger you?" 

"Probably not. Shit." I close my eyes, the panic setting in. Hailee probably already knows that it happened, and she's probably not happy about it.

"What?" 

"Nothing. I just miss her." I mumble and stand to leave.

"I'm not trying to be a dick. It just comes with the territory." He says before I shut the door.

I walk as quickly as I can without looking suspiscious and practically throw myself outside. Come on, Haillee, I know you're around. I walk around the tent, so if someone comes outside, they won't see me.

"Hailee!" I call in the loudest whisper I can manage.

"Hello, darling." Hailee appears in front of me, arms crossed and an evil grin on her face.

"It's happening tomorrow." I say, hoping to distract her from asking about Harry.

"What about what happened last night?"

"Oh my gosh. That's just sick that you watched it. We're close, but that's just too far." I try to turn the blame on to her, but she doesn't buy it.

"I can do what I want, considering you killed me." She says, and my heart drops in to my stomach.

"That's not fair." 

"Life isn't fair, honey. I learned that the hard way."

"I'm sorry." I stare at my feet, too ashamed to look her in the eye.

"Let's not dwell on the past."

"I agree. So, tomorrow it's happening, but we don't know how they're going to start it."

"I want to talk about you and Harry. He's a demon, Tabitha. You always do this."

"How can I always do this if I've never met a demon before?" I smile, but her frown stays on her face.

"You always pick the worst guy possible and block out all of his flaws until you get severely hurt. This would be the most painful one, too."

"I'm not planning on dating Harry."

"Good because in case you forgot, his home is Hell." She walks around me, taking me in, stopping when she's facing me again.

"I'd appreciate it if you were there tomorrow." I change the subject with a sigh.

"I will be."

"Do you want me to get you the plans?"

"I've seen them and heard you guys make them. Don't expect me to show myself, though." 

"Yeah, I don't care. Just be there." I try to give her a smile, but it feels too forced.

"I'm gonna go now." She says, and before I can stop her, she's gone. 

Liam walks into the clearing, making me jump, and he laughs. He's carrying a stick in his hand, dragging it on the ground behind him. For a moment, silence hangs over us, neither of us knowing what to say.

"Where were you?" I ask, finally let my uncomfortable feeling get the best of me.

"I had to kill someone."

"For fun?"

"No, it was an order." He scratches the back of his neck.

"Oh, that makes more sense." I sarcastically say, and he smiles.

"Why are you at here?"

"Just needed some fresh air. It's kind of stuffy in there." I point back to the tent with my thumb and roll my eyes.

"Does that have to do with Harry?"

"Why do you ask?"

"You two are like cats and dogs. It's odd, though, because I sense a deep chemistry between you two."

"Well, he's been following me around and ruining my life for a while now." I joke, but he doesn't even crack a smile.

"That's not the kind of chemistry I mean. If I meant that, I would've said history."

"Oh, well I don't know what you mean, then."

"You two are connected to each other. I don't know why, but I can definitely feel it, and I'm sure he can too."

"He once told me he wasn't stalking me but attached to me." I offer, but he shakes his head.

"He meant that in a demon way. Demons can be latched on to people. Like, when a ghost haunts a specific person."

"In what way do you mean we're connected?"

"I'm not quite sure how to explain. It will probably show itself at some point in the future." He shrugs and leans back against a tree.

"So, you can make any weapon appear?"

"Yeah. If you ever need anything killed, I'm your man." He says with pride, and for some reason, we both laugh.

"You're nice. Why is Harry so scared of you?"

"He isn't. He respects me." He says, "Have you heard people say, 'fear the Lord'?"

"I recall my grandmother saying it."

"Well, they aren't actually scared of God, it's more of a respect, and that's what Harry has for me."

"But you're an angel, and he's a demon."

"I'm not your typical angel. I am very powerful, and like I said before, I can be evil."

"Do you have wings?" I ask the question that has been burning my insides since he arrived.

"Twelve."

"Why can't I see them?"

"I'm choosing to not show them. They can be annoying sometimes." We laugh together, and he wraps his arm around me, leading us back into the tent.

When we go inside, it's utterly quiet. There aren't even any sounds of someone simply walking around their room. Liam and I look at each other questioningly then walk down the hall, his arm still around me. I push open Dylan's door, but his room is empty. We proceed down the hall to my room and open the door.

In front of our eyes, Harry and Dylan pace around the room, tacking papers to the already full wall. Papers line the walls like a wallpaper and fill the floor like a carpet. The two boys look as though they're busniess men during the recession.

"What is going on?" I ask, eyes wide.

"We're just getting everything ready." Dylan says, taking a paper from the floor and tacking it to the wall.

"You do realize this whole thing is about me, right?"

"What's that supposed to mean?" Harry asks, staring at the paper Dylan just put on the wall.

"I don't get why you're stressing over this. It's either I die or not. Don't make it a bigger deal than it is." 

"It's not just about you. One of them will probably rise to be king if they kill you." Dylan runs his finger down a paper, scanning the numbers.

"Okay, stop!" Liam shouts, making my ear hurt, but it had to be done. Harry and Dylan freeze like children being caught stealing cookies.

"Liam, you know how big this is. It determines how Hell is going to be." Dylan urges.

"I understand that. Tabitha is the one they want, though, and look how calm she is." He says, and both of the boys look to where his arm is around me.

"Probably because she has you to help relieve her stress." Harry rolls his eyes, "Little slut."

"Shut the hell up, Harry. You don't know what you're talking about, and you just sound like an imbecile." Liam yells, his veins becoming prominent in his neck.

"Fuck you, Liam. You think you're so much better than us. You're just someone who can't choose between Heaven and Hell." Harry spits, balling his fists by his side.

"I could kill you right now, so you better watch your mouth." Liam finally lets go of me and pushes Harry.

"Go ahead! Kill me!" Harry yells maniacally and grabs Liam by his shirt, throwing him against the wall.

My heart stops as I watch the scene unfold in front of me. Dylan runs to my side and tries to pull me away, but I push him away. Liam staggers up from the wall, pulling a blade from his pocket. Harry's eyes slightly widen, but he quickly regains his composure. 

Liam approaches him, holding the blade straight at Harry, who has a smirk on his face. Harry grabs Liam's wrist, twisting it behind his back, but Liam throws him off. He slams into the wall, crumbles falling on the floor around him and papers flying everywhere. Without hesitating, Liam rushes to Harry.

"Stop it!" I shout, running into the room, but Dylan grabs my arms with incredible strength.

I watch with wide eyes as Liam approaches Harry with a smug smile and lifts the blade over his head. When he plunges it into Harry, he drags it down his chest, making a large gash in him. I kick and scream against Dylan, but it's no use.

~~~~~

hey guys! so, i've been super busy lately, and i'm just now like responding to comments, so im sorry about that! im going through rush week which is what u do to join a sorority

this is for @.lost_your_weyhey because her comments always make me laugh 

i hope u all are enjoying the story because i love writing it and pls vote and comment it really makes my day and especially since im away from home now its nice to know i still have you all :)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

6.3K 620 16
They thought she was gone and forever. They thought he was the one who took her away from them. They thought he wasn't real... But what about the tru...
9.8K 79 10
Dirty 1D imagines written for your pleasure! I do requests and my own for you to enjoy!
1.1M 52.4K 51
❝you're louis?❞ ❝and you're harry?❞ ❝yeah.❞ ❝I don't know about you harry but, I think we're soulmates.❞ »»»»»» or an au where harry is born with his...
10.2M 278K 54
"There is a little bit of devil in her angel eyes." [Book 1] // © 2014 Qveendom. All Rights Reserved. || Editor: @lola7909 || Highest Rank #1...