Fairy Tail x Male Reader

By whothehellishe

A young boy joins fairy tail after being found by Gildarts More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Paralogue

35.2K 315 459
By whothehellishe

It hurts. It hurts so much. He keeps doing his experiments to create someone that can become a worthy challenge for him. He says that he granted me his power so that I could grow strong so that one day I could challenge him. He inserted those... those things into my body. Eight. There are Eight of them! He calls them lacrimas. He said the each of them gives me his power. I asked him why me. He laughed and said that I was the perfect candidate. That my mother already gives me exceptional magical power. I never got to meet my mother or my father I have been here for three years. I hate this... I hate him... I hate him so much. I will kill him! I will kill you! God Serena.

(Y/N) POV

I awoke to see that I am still inside my cage. It's dark and cold. I'm chained to the wall to prevent me from walking around. I sit still and wait until someone comes, the light is barely starting to shine, someone always comes at this time. As if on cue he comes down to the cage. His orange hair, black eyes, thick eyebrows, that scar on his nose, and that wheel of blades on his back. God Serena.

Serena: Hello child.

(Y/N):...

Serena: Be silent as much as you want, it doesn't matter to me. The experiments are almost over.

His statement caught me off guard and I tilt my head to look at him. Even though he put me through this hell, the one thing he has never done is lie to me.

Serena: I see that caught your attention. That's right, you didn't think I inserted all those lacrimas into you just to waste away in this cell, did you?

I grit my teeth at his condescending tone but bite my tongue in this case.

Serena: I inserted my power into you so that you could grow and eventually become a worthy opponent for myself. You won't become any more powerful locked in this cage, so after this experiment, you will be released into the world. Now come, the sooner it's done the sooner you'll leave.

Seeing no other choice, but to go, I follow him out of the cage and out of the dungeon I was in. He leads me to the place that all the experiments take place. We walk inside as he opens the door for me. I walk in and lay down on the table, already recognizing the procedure. He talks to the people as I hear them discussing what is about to happen.

Scientist #1: Sir, this experiment will raise his magic reserves to his mother's levels.

(Y/N): *thoughts* Who is my mother?

Serena: Very well, how long will it take?

Scientist #2: It should take about an hour sir.

Serena: Proceed then.

Scientist #1: Right away sir! Now, kid, this is going to be one of the more painful experiments so try to bear with it.

I didn't respond, but he knew that I understood him. They started the experiment and I promptly felt pain surge through my body. I bit my tongue in order to not let out a scream, but it proved futile.

(Y/N): Ahhhh!

I can feel something changing, then a burning pain shot through my left eye forcing it to shut. I only have my right eye open as I continued to scream in pain. This continued on for an hour when the pain finally came to an end. I was fading in and out of consciousness when Serena told me something.

Serena: Congratulations child, you have finished. When you regain consciousness you'll awake in a house, but I feel like you deserve something. So I'll tell you your last name.

(Y/N): *thoughts* My last name...

Serena: Your last name is Belserion.

(Y/N): *weakly* Belserion...

Serena: Yes, now sleep, child. We shall meet again, but only when you are worthy. Goodbye.

After he finished talking I finally succumbed to my pain as the world went black.

Timeskip

I awoke and observed my surroundings, I was in a room instead of in the cage. The light is beaming brightly through the window as I got out of the bed. I noticed a mirror and stepped towards it. Once I looked at it I took in my appearance. My red hair was tattered and dirty. My clothes were just simple rags at best, but once I looked at my eyes they widened. My right eye was still a dark orange color, but my left eye was now a golden yellow.

(Y/n): At least it works with my red hair.

I began to search for anything useful inside the house and found a note on the door. I opened it and read what was on it.

"Child,

There is a set of clothing in the dresser in the room you are in. Use them to dress in something appropriate. There is enough water for one shower and that is it. There is also one more gift from me, there is a set of bracelets downstairs. They are there so that you don't die... a needless death. This is the last contact you will have with me until you are worthy. Good Luck."

(Y/N): It must be from Serena. I hate him, but he at least does this much or me.

Crumpling it up, I tossed it in the trash and went to the shower, afterward I got dressed and I fixed my hair so that it wasn't as messy. I looked at my clothes, white pants that end about mid shin, with a black shirt with latches onto the right side and black sandals. There was also a red cape to go with it. I made my way downstairs to find nobody else in the house. I found the gist he was talking about, two bracelets, one gold, and one silver. I put them on and not wanting to stay I exited and looked around. Nothing but trees in every which way. Having no other choice I began to walk in a direction.

Timeskip

I have been walking for a week, luckily I came across two villages that were kind enough to lend me some food. They offered me a choice to stay in their villages, but I politely declined. I feel like I'm supposed to be moving in this direction and there is something waiting for me. So, thanking them for their generosity I continued forward. I continued to walk until I came across a large building with a strange looking wolf symbol on it. As I studied it a group of five guys walked towards me.

???: Hey! Runt! What are you doing?!

His yelling called my attention as I turned to face him. I stared at him which seemed to make him angrier.

???: What are you, deaf?! I'm talking to you!

??? #2: Yeah! We're the forsaken wolves! A dark guild!

(Y/N): A dark guild?

FW #3: What? You never heard of a dark guild?

I shake my head no as they look surprised.

FW #4: Well, I'll be, this kid is some sort of idiot! Haha!

His comment says the others into a fit of laughter, but it doesn't bother me.

FW #1: Tell you what kid, since you made us laugh, we'll let you go. We were on our way to raid a village anyway.

(Y/N): Would it happen to be a village about three days from here?

FW #2: That's right Kid, at least you know something.

(Y/N): I see. I'm sorry, but I can't let you go, that village showed me kindness and I'll defend them if I have to.

My words sent them into another fit of laughter.

FW #5: Look at him, trying to be some kind of hero! Haha!

FW #2: Look, kid, we're going, so just stay out of our way or else!

Since it seemed a warning wasn't convincing enough I decided to use force.

(Y/N): Very well, just remember that I warned you.

I took my stance and use one of the dragon slayer magic that Serena gave me.

(Y/N): Glacier Dragon's Frozen Hell!

My body began to radiate a light blue mist that cooled the surrounding area. As the mist touched the ground it would instantly become frozen. I watched as the Forsaken Wolves members stop laughing and become fearful of the approaching mist. When the mist finally reached them they froze solid in a matter of seconds. I marveled at the strength that I was given, but before I could continue a voice rang out.

???: What happened here?!

I turned my attention to the building and saw others with the same mark on their bodies.

(Y/N): So my work is not done.

???: The hell are you talking about kid?!

(Y/N): I'm sorry but curse your fate that you had to have me as your opponent.

I jumped back and breathed in.

(Y/N): Cavern Dragon's Great Collapse!

I slam my foot on the ground as the earth began to shake, the FW guild hall began to sink into the ground as the guild members tried to escape, but it all proved futile as they were all engulfed into the ground. The guild stopped sinking when the top of the guild could no longer be seen.

(Y/N): I hope that if you survive you learn from this event.

I began to walk off, leaving the destruction of the guild behind.

Guildart's POV

I was heading to the location that a dark guild known as the Forsaken Wolves were located. They were known for raiding villages and other crimes. They finally became a big enough problem that a reward came out for removing them. So I took the job to get some extra money. As I was approaching the area the ground began to violently shake. It faltered me but didn't force me to fall over. After the shake, I picked up the pace and when I got there I was amazed by what I saw. The whole guild had been submerged into the ground, completely covered by the soil. I heard some movement and saw someone climbing out of the ground. I walked over to him and grabbed him.

Gildarts: Alright, buddy tell me what happened here!

FW member: It happened so fast, first some of our guys left to raid a village, but moments later we heard screams. So we came out to see what had happened. We saw our guys frozen solid as a kid was standing there. We called out to him, but he said something to himself and jumped back. Next thing we know the whole guild and us were being swallowed by the ground!

The man fainted from the retailing of his story. So a kid cause all this I guess I should try and find him, but I can't ask which way he went since the guy fainted. Then as if answering my prayers I heard shouting coming from the west.

???: He went this way!

??? #2: There he is I see him!

I quickly run in that direction to see a boy with red hair like Erza, but with one dark orange eye and one golden yellow one. Some of the guild members surrounded the kid, I was about to help before he started talking.

Kid: I'm impressed that you managed to dig yourself out that fast.

FW: Shut up kid! You'll pay for what you did to our guild!

Kid: I don't have time for this. Void Dragon's Vain Prison.

Gildarts: *thoughts* So he's a dragon slayer as well, but that type wouldn't explain the ground and ice.

A solid black sphere pushed out from him and engulfed the members that surrounded him. When the sphere responded the members had completely disappeared. He stood there afterward before he turned my way and even though he can't see me our eyes met.

Kid: What do you want? Are you with those people? If so then I'll show no mercy.

Gildarts: Now hold up real quick kid. I'm not with them, so how about we introduce ourselves? I'm Gildarts Clive.

Kid: My name is (Y/N) Belserion.

Gildarts: Nice name kid, now why did you attack that guild.

(Y/N): Because they threaten a village that showed me kindness.

Gildarts: *thoughts* We'll at least the kid as good intentions, even though he is a little extreme. *speaking* Alright Kid, now what are you doing out here by yourself?

(Y/N): I have been by myself since the very beginning.

Gildarts: *thoughts* Poor kid. *speaking* Is that so, well how about you come with me, I'll take you somewhere you can be with friends and don't have to travel for a living.

The kid gazed at me and seemed to be thinking it over. After a couple of minutes, he finally gave his answer.

(Y/N): Very well, Gildarts I'll go with you.

Gildarts: Great let's get going.

I turn around and start walking back to Fairy Tail as I hear the kids footsteps behind me. As we walked I decide to talk to him.

Gildarts: So kid. I couldn't help but noticed that you could use dragon slayer magic.

(Y/N): *darker tone* Yes, I guess you could consider it a gift of some sort.

Gildarts: *thoughts* His magic seems to be a touchy subject, I better tread lightly. *speaking* So what kind can you use? I saw the Void Dragon, but that's it.

(Y/N): I can use a total of eight different kinds. As you probably seen I can use Cavern, Glazier, and Void Dragon Slayer magic. The rest I'll tell at a later date.

Gildarts: *thoughts* Seems that's all I'm getting out of him for now.

We continued to walk until we arrived in the town of Magnolia. As we walked the town went through its change for when I normally arrive, so the guild will know I am coming. We continued our way until we came to the front doors of Fairy Tail. We could hear them from outside. I tried to open the door. but my crash magic caused the door to break apart, revealing us to the guild. It's members upon seeing me start to cheer, it seems that they haven't noticed the kid yet. As we walked in I heard a familiar voice as a pink haired kid jumped at me.

Natsu: Fight me Gildarts!

I quickly tossed him to the side and made my way to the Makarov as the kid followed, honestly how hasn't anyone asked who he is. Makarov took notice of us and started talking.

Makarov: Welcome back Gildarts, you're home early. Wasn't that quest supposed to be done in a couple of days? And who's the kid?

Gildarts: That's just the thing I found the guild completely annihilated and found him to be the cause.

Makarov: I see. Kid, why don't you stop casting that spell and let the others see you.

(Y/N): So you noticed, huh?

Gildarts: What spell?

(Y/N): Void Dragon's Forgotten Presence. It allows me to erase my presence to those of... lesser power.

Makarov: I see, just undo it.

(Y/N): Very well.

The kid closes his eyes and then reopens them. It doesn't feel like anything has changed, but I noticed that the guild hall has gotten silent. I turn around to see them all staring at the kid. Guess he wasn't lying. After a moment of silence, they erupted in questions about the Kid.

Member #1: Who's the kid?

Member #2: No, more importantly, when did he get inside?!

Member #3: That's true we didn't even notice him!

Makarov: Be quiet! All of you! *turns to (Y/N)* Now why don't we talk somewhere more private?

The kid nodded and we made our way to a more private room. Once we got inside, there were chairs for us to sit in. Makarov started talking once everyone was seated.

Makarov: Now kid why don't you tell me your name? I'm the guild master of Fairy Tail, Makarov Dreyer.

(Y/N): It's (Y/N) Belserion.

Makarov: I see, so Gildarts here tells me that you took down a whole dark guild care to explain how?

(Y/N): I used my dragon slayer magic as you saw.

Makarov: How did you learn dragon slayer magic? Did you have a dragon teach you?

We noticed his reluctance to answer that question, so Makarov responded.

Makarov: It's ok if you don't want to answer that, we'll understand.

(Y/N): No, I'll feel better if I told someone.

The kid then began to tell us of everything that has happened to him. I have to say that it's amazing how strong this kid is. I knew I sense a strong magical energy coming from him, but what he really capable is unbelievable, but I noticed that he left out the name of the one who did the experiments on him. Makarov was in deep thought after hearing his story.

Makarov: I have to say, that I am truly sorry for what has happened to you if you wish we would like to offer you a home here in Fairy Tail.

The kid went into deep thought as he pondered about it. After a minute for the first time since I met him, I saw the kid smile and nod his head.

(Y/N)'s POV

(Y/N): I would love to join your guild. *thoughts* Maybe this is just the place to grow the power necessary enough to kill Serena.

Makarov: *smiles* It's a pleasure to have you with us boyo, now let's just get you a guild mark and you'll be all set! Where do you want it and what color do you want it to be?

(Y/N): I want it to be (f/c) and place it on my left shoulder, please.

Makarov places the stamp on my shoulder and after a couple of seconds, the mark was placed on me.

Makarov: Now let's go introduce you to the others.

Makarov takes me back to the guild hall and jumps up to the second floor and clears his throat to get the attention of the guild.

Makarov: Now I know the new kid showing up out of thin air was surprising, but now he is part of the family so let's show him how fairy tail welcomes its members!

The guild erupted into a celebration over my joining of them and it brought a smile to my face. It's been a while since I was ab;e to smile. Just then a pink haired boy and an almost naked boy walked up to me.

???: Hey new guy! Fight me!

??? #2: Hey flame-brain, at least tell him your name first.

???: Oh right! Sorry about that, the names Natsu Dragneel.

??? #2: Sorry for him, but the name is Gray Fullbuster.

(Y/N): Nice to meet you too. My name is (Y/N) Belserion.

Natsu: Now then let's fight!

???: Wait up Natsu, let the new guy settle in first.

I turned to the voice and saw a girl with white hair and blue eyes. She looked at me and smiled.

???: Hello, my name is Lisanna Strauss. A pleasure.

(Y/N): (Y/N) Belserion, and likewise.

Lisanna: I would love to chat, but my sister is calling me over.

Lisanna leaves as I go to meet other members of Fairy Tail. I met Lisanna's sibling, Mirajane and Elfman, Laxus, and Macao. It was a pleasant time, but the final person I met was a girl named Erza Scarlet. I don't know why, but there was something about her, but I just shrugged it off as nothing. So this is going to be my new home, now? I couldn't ask for more, so I'm happy that Gildarts found me when he did. Fairy Tail is going to be a lot of fun.

This is what you're wearing for the story, just without the gloves and with sandals instead of boots

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 166 15
Y/n moved to fairy tail high with her family and sister Lucy Heartfilia. What happens when Y/n meets a certain boy? Who fought? Who did drugs? The cr...
378K 8K 76
Young female reader joins Fairy Tail after losing her home and family. In search of a new start, she finds Fairy Tail. There will be some lemon. I do...
14.5K 204 3
A boy who only knew sorrow and hatred, was taken in by a crazed dragon. I do now own Fairy Tail or any images or music that might be used, I only own...
2.6K 23 18
The Ice Dragon Slayer joins Fairy Tail after Natsu and Lucy accidently finds her, this is however what started a lot of mayhem.