Oliver Moy x Dylan Conrique

By Aria_W72

what happens when you, Dylan Conrique, move next door to Oliver Moy? Not a fanfiction More

About the Characters
Am I Moving to Florida?
Packing
Meeting the Moys
In The Morning
"goodnight Dylan"
Zoe, Cody, Mars, Zephan, Oliver and Dylan
the Movers Are Here
a Date
Happy Birthday!
"You can't see him anymore!"
Sebashian Has A Date
a Storm
Oliver, Dylan, Sebashian, and Jesse
Chapter 16
Rachel
Shes Drunk
back home
Oliver is Live
Dylans Ex is back?!
Books A Million
Joshua, Isaiah, Oliver, and Mars
Joshua
I Want You
Chapter half
Goodbye
Hi

A Fight and A Girls Night

897 10 22
By Aria_W72

This chapter is kinda dirty, if you don't want to read that then skip this chapter. Oh, and also please leave in the comment if you don't like stories that are kinda dirty so that I know for later chapters.❣️

I wake up to my head laying on Oliver chest. I try to get up but he pulls me back down onto him
"No. Stay with me" he says in a tired voice.
"Oliver" I say.
"Princess" he says making my heart flutter. I haven't heard that name in a long time. I missed it.
"Okay" i say sighing.

He falls back asleep and i try to but i couldn't i was already up for the day. I sigh and then start kissing up his chest and then to his neck. he groans once i get to his collarbone; and up to his jawline and then finally onto his lips. He kisses me back as his hands travel to the small of my back pulling the bottom part of my body closer to him. He flips us over and pulls my cropped sweatshirt off leaving me in my black sports bra and shorts. He scans my body for a few second before attacking my lips again. I bit his bottom lip making him moan. I slid my hands down his chest as we continue to kiss and to his pants pulling on the waistband. He pulls away from me and says
"You sure you wanna do this?" I nod before pulling on his pants again. He pulls them off leaving him in only boxers. I scan his body trying to find an imperfection. There was none. I look back up at his face. He was biting his lip as he stared at me. He pulls off my shorts throwing them on the other side of the room. He starts kissing my lips again but soon moves down my neck to my collarbone. He finds my sweet spot making me moan like crazy. He sucks and bits it. I knew i was going to have a hickey but i didn't even care. My eyes roll back and my head tilts back as i continue to moan. All of a sudden Jesse and Sebashian pop in the room.
"Do you wa-" Sebashian starts to say.
"Fuck" i say under my breath as I move out from under Oliver and cover myself up with the blanket.
"What the hell Sebashian?" Oliver says pissed off.
"Sorry i didn't know" he says.
"And what the hell are you doing here Jesse" Oliver yells at Jesse. Jesse kept his eyes on me for a few seconds until he said
"Sebashian invited me over" he kept his eyes glued on me as he bits his lip.
"Stop looking at my girl Jesse! She's mine! Your not allowed to look at her" Oliver says which kind of turned me on.
"What?" Jesse says looking back at Oliver.
"Leave!" Oliver says sternly. Sebashian rushes out of here but it takes Jesse a few seconds to leave, and right before he leaves he winks at me and says.
"You gotta nice body" Oliver face turns bright red. He gets up off the bed and starts putting on his pants.
"Oliver its fine" i say grabbing his arm trying to get him to stop.
"Let go" Oliver says roughly. I pull my hand away from his arm and he slips his pants all the way on before storming out of the bedroom slamming the door on the way out. A few seconds of silence go by until i hear yelling and slamming. I knew if they were fighting Jesse would definitely win, he was bigger than Oliver. I slip my clothes on real quick and then rush downstairs.

I see Oliver and Jesse punching each other as Sebashian tries to get in the middle of it trying to stop it.
"Oliver stop!" I yell at him.
"Go back upstairs Dylan" Oliver says not looking away from Jesse.
"Yeah go back upstairs baby" Jesse says winking at me making Oliver punch him right in the nose.
"Oliver please" i beg him as i walk over to the fight. They both ignore me as they continue to beat each other up. Realizing there's only one way to stop this fight I take in a deep breath and then scream as loud as i can. All three of them cower down as they hold their ears.
"Dylan!" Sebashian yells as his eyes were squinted shut and his hands were covering his ears. I stop and they soon look over at me like i was crazy.
"I didn't know what else to do" i say looking at them. Oliver shakes his head as he looks down at the ground still covering his ears.
"Jesse leave. Please" i say to Jesse as he stands up, he puts his finger in his ear and pulls it out to reveal blood.
"You made my ears bleed!" He says.
"You'll be fine, it's happened before" i said nonchalant. Jesse shakes his head as he walks out of the house. "Are you okay Oliver" i say crouching down in front of him. He looks up at me and says
"How can such a small person have such a powerful voice" i laugh at his comment as i help him up. We walk upstairs and into Oliver bedroom. He lays down on his bed on his back. I turn all the lights on in the room.
"What are you doing?" Oliver says squinting his eyes.
I walk over to him and i sit down on him, straddling his lap. I start pressing around his torso with my fingers trying to see if he has any bruises since they wouldn't be showing up yet. He winces at a couple of them. I move up to his ribs and there was a lot there. "I'm sorry baby" i say giving him a kiss before smacking his face.
"What the hell Dylan? What was that for?" He asks me confused as he rubs his face.
"It was your fault. You didn't have to to beat him up" i say annoyed.
"He was hitting on you Dylan. What else was i supposed to do?" He says trying to defend himself.
"Anything but start a fight. You can't fix everything with fighting, Oliver" i say sighing as i sit back down on his lap. He sighs shaking his head.
"Im sorry" he says running his fingers through his hair. I sigh and start to get off of him but he grabs my hips and pulls me back down.
"Stay" he says gripping onto my hips. "Please" he says sticking his bottom lip out. I sigh before saying
"Fine" I climb off of him and lay down onto the bed with my back facing him. He wraps his arms around my stomach and pulls me over to him so that his chest was pressed up against my back. I roll around so that I'm facing him.
"I really am sorry that you got hurt" I say looking up at him. He nods pulling me closer, i close my eyes and soon fall asleep.

I wake up a few hours later and get up and go to the bathroom to take a shower. 15 minutes later I get out of the shower and change into this, blow dry my hair and spray some sweet/girly perfume on myself.

I walk out of the bathroom and see that Oliver is still asleep. I grab my phone off the bed and walk downstairs. Sebastian was on the couch watching TV.
"Hey Sebastian?" I say walking over to him.
"Hmm" he says looking over at me.
"When is your mother coming home?"
"In 2 weeks. Her trip had to be extended"
"Okay" I say sighing before walking back upstairs. Oliver was still sleeping. I sigh as I walk into the bathroom deciding to do my makeup. I don't really need foundation or concealer so I put on mascara, winged eye liner, and did my eyebrows

and I was about to started putting on light blush pink eye shadow when I hear Oliver saying my name. I walk out of the bathroom and see Oliver with is eyes closed saying my name in a tired voice. I walk over to him and crouch down in front of him before saying in a soft voice
"Oliver?" His eyes flutter open before he says
"Hmm?"
"You were saying my name" I say giving him a soft smile.
"Oh" he says sighing "I was having a bad dream"
"Awww pore baby" I say sticking out my bottom lip before giggling. Oliver smiles as he rolls his eyes at me.
"Are you ever going to get up?" I ask him. He sighs as he runs his fingers through his hair.
"Can't I just stay here.. with you" He asks me looking up at the ceiling. I sigh before climbing onto the bed. I lift the blanket off of him and see green spots all around his torso.
"Babe" I say in a whiny voice as I scan his bruises over and over again.
"I'm fine" he says sighing. I sigh before leaning in and giving him a couple soft and slow kisses as he immediately kisses me back putting his finger under my chin pulling me in for a few more kisses.
"I'm sorry. I hate to see you hurt" I say after pulling away.
"I'll be fine" He says shrugging "can I go to sleep? I'm still really tired"
"Yeah of course" I say getting off the bed.
"Can you stay? I sleep much better when your here" he says grabbing my arm lightly.
"Yeah" I say laughing lightly. I walk back over to the bed and lay down on it. Oliver pulls the covers over us before climbing on top of me and resting his head, turned to the side, right above my chest so that the top of his head was just a few inches away from my chin. He soon falls asleep and I get on my phone. I get a FaceTime call from Zoe which made my phone ring. I immediately decline the FaceTime request. Oliver groans before snuggling into me more, I sigh in relief before texting Zoe.

Me: hey sorry I can't FaceTime rn. Oliver's sleeping

Zoe: can't you just leave the room?

Me: nope  *a picture of me and Oliver right now*

Zoe: oh😂 okay
Zoe: do you wanna hang out tonight?

Me: ooo yeah! We haven't done a girls night in a while!

Zoe: ik! Do you mind if Mars comes?

Me: not at all! I haven't seen her in forever

Zoe: 😂okay

Me: what time?

Zoe: 8?

Me: yeah. Where do you want to meet?

Zoe: my house?

Me: k

Zoe: kay. see you then

Me: c u

End of conversation

It was 4 so I had some time. I sigh before setting down my phone and closing my eyes. No matter how hard I tried though, I couldn't go to sleep I wasn't tired at all.
I kiss the top of Oliver's head before whispering
"Oliver" he doesn't answer. "Oliver" I say a little bit louder. He groans before opening his eyes and looking up at me.
"Hi baby" I say giving him a small smile. He doesn't say anything.
"I'm sorry but I can't stay like this. I'm not tired at all so I can't go to sleep." He sighs at my words before getting off of me.
"I promise, I'll let you sleep on me tonight. okay?" He nods with a sad face. I lean over him and give him a slow kiss. "I love you" I say after I pull away. He leans up to me and gives me another few kisses.
"I love you too, princess"  he says giving me a small smile. I smile back at him before getting up.
I walk over to my bags to look for a good outfit. I find this and walk into the bathroom and put it on.

I put on the makeup in the photo as well and then walk out of the bathroom.
Oliver looks over at me and his face turns to confusion.
"Where are you going looking like that?" He says sitting up.
"Like what? Do I look bad?" I say looking down at my outfit.
"No. You look hot... Too hot" he says making me roll my eyes.
"Okay Oliver" I say as I walk over to my bags and pull out 100 dollars in 20s and 10s.
"Seriously. Where are you going?" He says standing up and walking over to me.
"I'm going out with Zoe and Mars"  I say putting the money in the front pocket of my pants. He sighs before resting his hands on my arms and rubbing them
"I'll be fine Oliver" I say removing his hands.
"Just be careful. You look to good" he says looking deep into my eyes. I laugh at the last part and then say
"Okay"  before walking away.
"I'm seriously Dylan" he says grabbing my arm lightly, stopping me from walking.
"I am too. I'll be fine" I say turning around before giving him a peck on the lips before grabbing my phone and walking off.

It was 7:30 so I headed over to Zoe's house. About 20 minutes later I got to her house. I parked my car in front of her house and then walked up to the front. I knocked on the door and Mars opened it.
"Hey Dylan!" She says as he grabs my arm and pulls me inside.
"Hey" I say smiling as I kind of stumble inside from her unexpected pull.
"You look cute" she says looking at my outfit.
"Thanks" I say looking down at my outfit.
"Come on" she says before walking into Zoe's room, I follow her and see Zoe sitting in front of her vanity. She sees me in the mirror and turns around
"Hey!" She says smiling at me.
"Hi" I say sitting down on her bed. She turns back around and returns to her makeup.
"So how have you been? We haven't seen you in forever" Zoe says as she blends her concealer in.
"I've been.... busy" I say laughing at the last part.
"What kind of busy?" Mars says smirking st me making me laugh.
"Just a bunch of drama. It feels good to get away from everyone for a while and just hang out with my girls." I say as I lay down on Zoe's bed.
"Well we're glad to be hanging out with you too" Zoe says as she tries not to move her face to much before baking her face (in case you didn't know that means putting setting power on so that the concealer doesn't crease) I smile at her comment before pulling out my phone to check the time. It was 8:07.
"So what are we doin' tonight?" I say tossing my phone  on the other side of the bed.
"Idk
"I figured we'd just go with the flow" Zoe says as she curls her eyelashes.
"I want Chinese food. I'm starving" Mars says as she rubs her stomach dramatically.
"Ooo yeah! I really want some Chinese food!" I say smiling.
"Okay" Zoe says as she finishes her mascara and starts with her eyeliner "but you have to order it"
"Deal" Mars says as she jumps up excited. She types something on her phone real quick before saying
"What do you guys want?"
"I want General Tso Chicken. You guys wanna share it?" as she puts on some lipstick.
"Yeah. We're going to have to share all the food" I say as I sit up " i want Lo Mein"
"Kk" Mars says before walking out of the room as she puts her phone up to her ear.

A few minutes later she walks back in and says
"I also ordered some egg drop soup" I nod as Zoe says.
"Hey can I go live?"
"Sure" I say shrugging. Mars nods before Zoe sets up her phone and goes onto Instagram and goes live. People soon join and we are at a few hundred people now.
"Hey guys" Zoe's says as she smiles and waves at the phone "I'm here with Mars and Dylan" she says as me and Mars wave at the phone. We both walk up to Zoe and sit down next to her. Lots of comments pop up saying stuff like "pls read your dms🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼😭😭😭"  "omg I love you guys😍"  "Hi Zoe!"
I then read a comment that says "why haven't you been active Dylan" I read it out load and then say "I'm sorry guys. I promise I will be more active" I say not wanting to bring up why I haven't been active on social media. Mars then read a comment out loud that said "are Dylan and Oliver together? Or are Dylan and Sebastian together?" They both look at me smirking at me.
"We're just friends guys" I say smiling at the phone, not sure on whether or not Oliver wanted people to know yet. People then start asking a bunch of questions about Mars and Zephan and Zoe and Cody. People keep asking to be guessed to we finally guessed some people and talked to them for a little while before going on to the next person. We had been live for about 15 minutes until Zoe said goodbye to them and ended the live.
The Chinese food soon gets here and we all share the food.

"Lets go out and party" I say after we finish the food.
"Okay" Mars says smiles before standing up.
"Okay let me just change first" Zoe says as she walks to her closest she pulled something out and then walked out of her bedroom and into the bathroom a few minutes later she walks out wearing this

And this is what Mars is wearing

While Zoe was gone, Mars was on her phone looking something up. Once Zoe got back Mars slid her phone in the back pocket of her shorts and then said
"Okay. There's a party at Joey's tonight" (Joey is one of Zephan's friends)
"Kk" I say as I stand up slipping my phone in my jacket pocket.
"Let me just grab my phone" Zoe says before walking over to the vanity and grabbing her phone. We walk out of the house and to my Jeeps as we all hop in. I drive off as Mars tells me the directions to Joey's. As we get closer to his house I notice that we are in a really rich neighborhood. We pull up to Joey's house

My jaw drops to the floor as I park the car and Zoe says
"OH MY GOD"
"Who is this guy's parents? The president?!" I say in disbelief. Mars laughs and then says
"Yeah Zephan told me his house was big"
We step out of the car as I force my jaw back up. We walk up to the house as the music from inside gets louder. We walk inside and go straight to the place where the music is mostly coming from and where everyone is dancing. We dance for a few hours until I get thirsty.
"I'll be right back" I yell over the music to Zoe and Mars, they nod before continuing to face. I walk into the kitchen and see a bar where lots of people are standing. I get a water from the bar and walk away from the crowd before drinking the water. Someone soon walks up to me and yells
"Hey" I give them a polite smile before pulling out my phone and scrolling through it.
"What's your name?" He says smiling at me. I slip my phone in my back pocket before saying.
"I'm sorry my boyfriend is waiting for me" I lied. I set my water down on some table before walking back to Zoe and Mars. We dance for a few more hours until it was 1:20 am. We started to get tired so we left the party and went back to Zoe's place.
I hang out there for a little while until it was 1:40.
" I better get going" I say yawning "I promise Oliver I would go to his house tonight"
"Okay. I'll see you later" Zoe says half asleep
"Bye D" Mars says smiling at me before looking over to the TV.
"Bye" I say before walking out and driving back to Oliver's house. I knock on the door and a few minutes later Sebastian opens the door.
"Dylan?" He says tired as he runs his fingers through his hair.
"Hey, sorry did I wake you?"
"It's fine" he says yawning as he steps aside to let me in. I walk in and Sebastian says goodnight to me before walking up to his room. I walk up to Oliver room and open the door quietly before closing it behind me.
"Oliver?" I whisper.
"Princess?" He says squinting his eyes like there's a light shining in his face even though the only light in the room is coming from outside the windows from the street lights.
"Hey" I say smiling at him.
"What time is it?" He says as he rubs his face before sitting up.
"Like 2:30" I say
"a.m?" He say in disbelief. I nod. "How was your night?" He asks me yawning.
"Fun" I say smiling before walking over to my bags and grab a t-shirt and shorts I walk into the bathroom and then a few minutes later I walk out in this

Oliver was still sitting up but was nodding off and then waking back up. I walk over to his and lay down on the bed. Oliver climbs on top of me and lays down.
"Whacha doin?" I say giggling
"You promised me that I could sleep on you tonight" he says closing his eyes and snuggling into me
"Okay" I say sighing "good night baby" I say before kissing the top of his head.
"Night princess" he says softly and we soon fall asleep.

Sorry for the long chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 6K 22
When Mia's boyfriend cheats on her she is not heart broken but she wants revenge.Sure having someone whom you thought loved you cheat on you hurts.Mi...
6.9K 42 34
You(pretend your name is Mia) move to Florida with your mom and brother when she gets a new job there. Your next door neighbors is the Moy Family. Yo...
6.4K 398 36
"I moved on or atleast that's what I thought!!" What happens when your crush moves next door when you're trying to move on? Curious? Read to find out...
53K 765 43
What happens when you meet Oliver?