The Beta Wants Me [BXB]

Por nojamsbts

Declan Stone, known for his flirty and playboy ways, has his life turned upside down when the playful, know-i... Mais

-o n e-
- t w o -
- f o u r -
- f i v e -
- s i x -
- s e v e n -
- e i g h t -
- n i n e -
- t e n -
- e l e v e n -
- t w e l v e -
- t h i r t e e n -
- f o u r t e e n -
- f i f t e e n -
- s i x t e e n -
SPILL THE TEA
-s e v e n t e e n -
- e i g h t e e n -
- n i n e t e e n -
- t w e n t y -
- t w e n t y o n e -
- t w e n t y t w o -
- t w e n t y t h r e e -
- t w e n t y f o u r -
- t w e n t y f i v e -
- t w e n t y s i x -
- t w e n t y s e v e n -
- t w e n t y e i g h t -
- t w e n t y n i n e -
- t h i r t y -
- t h i r t y o n e -
- t h i r t y t w o -
- t h i r t y t h r e e -
- t h i r t y f o u r -
- t h i r t y f i v e -
Epilogue
The Beta Wants Me Cast

-t h r e e-

119K 4K 3.9K
Por nojamsbts

"It's getting hot in here, So take off all your clothes, I am getting so hot, I wanna take my clothes off..."
                                                   -Nelly
                                              (Hot In Here)

                   ***SEXUAL CONTENT***

KAI COACHMAN
[August 25th 2020]

Fuck, Fuckity, Fuck.

Fuckity wasn't a word according to Google but since I said it, it automatically became a word. Fuckity; more extreme version of fuck and has a deeper connotation in relation to fucking. I felt my whole being quake, my toes curling and my breathing extremely ragged as Declan put his wet, moist tongue on my right nipple. My fingers were twisted in his dark locks, trying not to pull but I couldn't help it and I roughly tugged on the strands.

He didn't make any noise of disapproval, a grunt was the only sound that left his mouth at my pulling. I was telling myself to pull away from him, to kick him off me and eat a sandwich or something but my body was lost in how his mouth worked on my chest and how his hands were wandering aimlessly on my body. Not to mention how his touches drove me insane, it was a feeling I never experienced with anyone and I thought about how we were mated so it made sense that I felt like this.

His hands found their target, my member, and I violently bucked in surprised when he roughly began to palm my dick that was already sensitive because of the foreplay he was doing on my nipple.

"W-wait," I stammered, my voice breathless.

I felt lightheaded because I was incredibly hard but the insane thing was he was hardly touching me. His touches were so teasing and brief but my body was reacting like he was giving me the best head in the entire world (which, by the way, I think he'd have the ability to do.)

Another crazy thing was that he was a fucking guy! I'm not gay and I would never be gay, I would never classify myself as gay but for some reason Declan was an exception.

I let out a choked sound, my head twisting to the side as I removed my hands from his hair to grasp the couch when his hands slipped into my sweatpants. I curse myself inside for deciding to go commando but for fucks sake I didn't feel like wearing briefs and it wasn't like you could see my dick through my sweats...I think.

"It's almost like you expected this," Declan snickered, fully enjoying the fact that he didn't have to go through my layer of underwear.

He was fully supportive of my act to go commando, the smirk on his stupid beautiful face said it all. I was clenching my teeth, my cheeks red as his hands grasped my length, painfully going slow on his strokes. I felt like I was dying, my legs uncontrollably shaking slightly on their own.

"Declan," my voice sounded so whiny which shocked me but I couldn't help it.

I felt it building up, the brink of exploding but he was here teasing me and I fucking hated it. I glared at him but he took amusement in my suffering and I wanted to hit him so bad but more than hit him I wanted to feel his lips on mine, wait, ignore that I ever said that.

As if he could read my mind, his eyes darkened, all humor left his face as he leaned into me and pressed his lips against mine. I sighed shakily, the feeling of his lips on mine soft and made me feel like I was melting entirely. His lips were smooth over mine until he got rough unexpectedly and he was slipped his tongue into my mouth, driving me into the brink of insanity.

His hands, oh sweet biscuits were his hands the definition of speed. They moved fast on my member, the friction had me releasing a groan as I sunk my nails into the couch. If I was strong enough I knew I'd leave dents in their expensive furniture with how forceful my grip was. His thumb flicked over my tip and I lost it, spasming with breathless moans as I came. The liquid stained his shirt, my eyes widening when I saw it was an expensive black short sleeved Saint Laurent t-shirt.

"Shit, sorry. That shirt was probably expensive," I cursed aloud

"Not as expensive as the look on your face when you cum," he chuckled, voice vibrating with the deep tone it took on.

I blushed, shoving him slightly but he wouldn't let up and instead brought his face down so it was inches from mine. There was no more mild lust hanging in the air, though I still felt his erection poking me. He smiled gently, the expression captivating me and I felt all playful thoughts or sassy retorts leave my brain entirely. I was transfixed in his eyes, for some reason I was only now realizing how blue they were.

He pressed his lips against mine and I was lost, my eyes shutting and allowing his lips to move against mine. If this wasn't blissful paradise, I didn't know what was.

"Guys do you—woah," I quickly broke the kiss, my head turning as I saw Elliot with his jaw dropped.

I was beyond mortified, embarrassed and shook. I shoved Declan off me quickly and slide mini me back into his home, because you know, dicks have their own home and sometimes name. If I had to name mine, it'd be Kai Jr. because it's a basic as fuck name. But back to Elliot being surprised at what he just saw, I was internally groaning while Declan was nonchalantly coolin' like he didn't literally have my cum on his shirt. Anyone with a brain could figure out what we were doing.

"Were you guys playing off-mat Twister without me?" Elliot said suddenly, his arms crossed.

I blink then I blink again, then I face palmed. How did Elliot manage to be this naive? He was probably as bad as Finnick, maybe less because Finnick was kinda...let me not. Anyways, I suppose it's possible for him to think nothing of Declan and I's position considering Elliot is pretty far away from us so he didn't see me slip my dick in my pants and he probably thought I was just randomly close to Declan's face.

"We were fucki—"

"Fucking have a jolly good ole' time!" I cut Declan off loudly.

I scowl at Declan, mouthing, 'he's fifteen!' Declan shrugged, mouthing back, 'old enough to know about the frickle frackel.'

Before there is any more silent fighting between Declan and I or anymore of Elliot asking oblivious questions, Killian enters. He's beside Elliot, mouth opening to say something before he looks over at Declan and I both, eyes showing his immediate realization that he knew exactly what we had been doing. I sheepishly smile as he sighs in exasperation.

"You both are going to burn that couch and replace it with a new one that fits the feel of the living room," Killian ordered, his tone commanding.

"Don't you think that's a bit extreme, it's not that big of a deal," Declan slipped his shirt over his head and hot damn was it a sight.

He was tanned, well tanned, and his chest was sculpted like God himself carved Declan into complete and utter perfection. Fuck a six pack, the man had an eight pack that was well defined like he spent every single minute of every single day in the gym which I knew was not the case. He was drool worthy but I—um, am not drooling because it's not like I'm attracted to that kinda stuff.

"I am not letting my Pup sit on a couch that you and Kai nearly—" Killian glanced into the kitchen where Elliot was eating a bag of chips while playing on the phone that Vera bought for him.

"Had fucking sex on," he spat in a lowered whisper.

"You and Finnick had sex right in front of this couch, you don't see me telling you to burn the damn floor," Declan bit back.

"That was two years ago," Killian scoffed.

"You fucked him beside us," Declan raised a brow.

"We'll burn the couch and get a new one," I interjected between their fight and Declan looked at me as I gave him a don't-fight-with-me look.

Declan grumbled quietly beside me.

"I had some news I wanted to tell you so that you'd be aware—" Killian began to say.

Just as he was about to continue, there was a ring on the front door. I can't believe I only now noticed how loud and royalty sounding the door bell in here was. Besides that, Killian sighed and turned to open the large and tall door. I stretched my neck, moving closer to Declan to see who was at the door and I was able to see the person as Killian opened the door for them to come in and I saw this guy and girl.

The girl looked at me with this look before she smiled and I blinked in confusion.

Who is she?

WHATS ABOUT TO GO DOWNNNN. Y'all may or may not hate me for the next chapter.

~xoxo, Babybird.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

612K 18.1K 37
[BoyxBoy] Kai Carter has been through hell and back. His parents are abusive, homophobic and don't support him financially so he has to work part ti...
43 0 4
Soobin and Huening Kai in which two boys fell deeply in love with each other in high school. Building a bond and managing to understand the circumsta...
577K 28.6K 62
Milo loves sex, parties and alcohol. He adores the thrill of being young, wild and mateless. He has witnessed his family and friends find their mate...
7.7M 307K 34
BxB --------- Torin Frey has a crush. With his eighteenth birthday right around the corner, he'll soon be able to identify his Mate. Hopefully it's...